The Society of Travelling Art Exhibitions
1870-1918, Moscow, St.-Петербург
Members-учредители: N. N. GE, N. D. Dmitriev-Оренбургский, L. Kamenev, M. K. Klodt von Klodt von, M. P. Clodt von Klodt von, A. I. Korzukhin, I. N. Archaeology, K. V. Lemokh, K. E. Makowski, . Makovsky, G. G. Myasoedov, V. G. Perov, I. M. Pryanishnikov, A. K. Savrasov, I. I. Shishkin, V. I. Jacobi.
active members: M. M. Antokolsky, S. N. Ammosov, A. Arkhipov, A. F. Afanasiev, V. N. Baksheev, A. K. Jensen, V. A. Beklemishev, I. P. Bogdanov, . P. Bogdanov-Бельский, . K. Bodarevsky, A. P. Bogolyubov, F. A. Bronnikov, P. A. Bryullov, V. K. Byalynitsky-Бируля, A. M. Vasnetsov, V. M. Vasnetsov, K. A. Veselov, S. A. Vinogradov, E. E. Volkov, K. I. Gorbatov, K. F. Gong, T. Y. Dvornikov, . V. Dosekin, . N. Dubovskoy, II Endogurov, S. Y. Zhukovsky, . P. Zagorski, S. V. Ivanov, A. D. Kaygorodov, . A. Kasatkin, A. A. Kiselev, A. M. Korin, S. Korovin, K. K. Kostandi, . Kuznetsov, A. I. Kuindzhi, A. B. Lachowski, K. V. Lebedev, I. I. Levitan, Y. Y. Lehmann, A. D. Litovchenko, V. E. Makovsky, A. V. Makowski, V. M. Maksimov, M. G. Malyshev, S. V. Malyutin, S. D. Miloradovich, A. V. Moravians, . V. Nevrev, M. V. Nesterov, S. G. Nikiforov, I. S. Ostroukhov, K. K. Pervukhin, P. I. Petrovichev, . K. Pimonenko, V. D. Polenov, V. L. Popov, I. P. Pokhitonov, A. P. Rosmarien, Repin, Y. I. Repin, A. L. Rzhevskaya, K. A. Savitsky, S. I. Svetoslavsky, V. A. Serov, A. S. Stepanov, V. I. Surikov, L. V. Turzhansky, A. A. Kharlamov, M. F. Shemyakin, A. N. Schilder, . A. Yaroshenko.
Exhibitors exhibitions: H. M. Aladzhalov, C. F. Alexander, S. A. Arakelian, V. P. Baturin, I. P. Batyukov, V. A. Bobrov, . A. Bogatov, A. A. Borisov, M. P. Botkin, I. I. Brodsky, E. I. Bukovetsky, . M. Bykovskii, V. V. Vereshchagin, E. N. William, A. Golovin, I. L. Gorokhov, . K. Gradkowski, . N. Gritsenko, D. D. Burliuk, A. A. Zhukovsky, F. S. Zhuravlev, A. A. Zaretsky, E. S. Zarudnaya-Кавос, M. I. Zoshchenko, I. L. Kalmykov, A. N. Karinskaya, A. Alex. Kiselev, S. Y. Chisinau, . A. Klodt von Klodt von, S. F. Kolesnikov, K. A. Korovin, P. I. Korovin, S. P. Kuvshinnikova, G. A. Lapshin, R. S. Levitskii, P. A. Levchenko, A. E. Makowski, F. A. Malyavin, D. E. Martin, . S. Matveev, V. K. Menk, N. V. Meshcherin, A. I. Meshchersky, T. I. Of The Brain, A. I. Morozov, . V. Orlov, L. O. Pasternak, V. V. Perepletchikov, V. V. Perov, E. D. Polenova, S. P. Postnikov, V. N. Bee, M. S. Perin, F. I. Rerberg, A. P. Ryabushkin, S. S. S. (Golosov), V. A. Sims, M. G. Sokolov, F. V. Sychkov, E. M. Tatevosyan, I. I. Curd, J. P. Turygin, N. P. Himona, N. N. Khokhryakov, E. M. Khruslov, A. I. Teals, E. J. Shanks, A. N. Shishov, V. K. Stenberg, A. A. Shurygin, . L. Alert, E. F. Junge, A. S. Janoff, G. F. Yartsev, F. I. Yasnovsky.
Exhibitions: 1-я (1871 St-Петербург, Moscow, Kiev, Kharkov) — 48-я (1923, Moscow).
Largest art Associationthe second half of the nineteenth century; was founded in 1870 by the artists of St. Petersburg and Moscow with the aim to create a society that is independent from "all other promoting art" and, in the first place, from the Academy of fine arts. 2 Nov 1870 Statute was approved, in which the objectives of the partnership stated "the device with proper permissions in all the cities of the Empire, traveling art exhibitions, types: a) delivery to the inhabitants of the provinces the possibility of contacts with Russian art and to follow his progress b) development and love of the arts in society) making it easier for artists to sell their works".
the Highest body of the partnership was considered a General meeting of members convened at least once a year. Practical questions of the organization of exhibitions was the responsibility of elected by the General meeting, the Executive Committee, which consisted of two offices — St. Petersburg and Moscow. The first Board consisted of: in St. Petersburg — N. N. GE, M. K. Klodt, I. N. Kramskoy; in Moscow — G. G. Myasoedov, V. G. Perov and I. M. Pryanishnikov (the candidate).
the First exhibition opened on 29 November 1871 in the halls of the Imperial Academy of arts, then was shown in Moscow in the premises of the Moscow school of painting (April — may 1872), Kiev (September — October 1872) and Kharkov (October — November 1872). Exhibited 47 works, including the painting "Peter I interrogates Tsarevich Alexei in Peterhof" . N. GE, "Rooks have arrived", "elk island in Sokolniki" A. K. Savrasov, "Hunters at rest", "Fisher", "Portrait of A. N. Ostrovsky" V. G. Perov, "may night (Mermaids)", "Portrait of F. A. Vasiliev," "Portrait of M. K. Klodt" I. N. Archaeology. The amount received from the sale of paintings the first exhibition, amounted to 23 000 rubles, net income of the partnership — 4 000.
the Exhibition was a great public outcry and was seen by contemporaries as the embodiment of new aesthetic program, which was the basis of psychology, restraint of expressive means, the craving for realistic representation of the events of Russian history, in typical expressive images the national of life and nature. In the journal "notes of the Fatherland" M. E. Saltykov-Щедриным was placed an overview of the exhibition. Activity of the Wanderers has found enthusiastic support of V. V. Stasov.
the Flourishing activity of the partnership falls on 1870-90-е years. During this period exhibitions TPHV, in addition to St. Petersburg and Moscow, took place in Astrakhan (1889), Warsaw (1883, 1884, 1889), Vilna (1873-1878), Voronezh (1874, 1880), Elisavetgrad (1876, 1882-1887, 1890-1895), Kazan (1874), Kiev (annually), Chisinau (1873, 1890-1896), Kursk (1876, 1890), Nizhny Novgorod (1896), Novocherkassk (1886), Odessa (annually), Poltava (1888-1897), Riga (1873, 1875, 1878), Saratov (1874, 1879, 1889), Tambov (1880), Tula (1890, 1897), Kharkiv (annually), Yaroslavl (1876). From 1884 the exhibition was accompanied by an illustrated catalogue. Predominant place in the exhibitions held and genre painters, who formed the most numerous group.
To the public were made such works as "Christ in the wilderness" I. N. Kramskoy (2-я exhibition, 1872/1873), "barge haulers on the Volga" I. E. Repina, "Meeting of the icon" K. A. Savitsky, "a knight at the crossroads" V. M. Vasnetsov (6-я exhibition, 1878), "Morning of the Streltsy execution" V. I. Surikov, "the collapse of the Bank" V. E. Makovsky (9-я exhibition 1881), "religious Procession in Kursk province" I. E. Repina, "Menshikov in Berezov" V. I. Surikov, "Unknown"I. N. Kramskoy (11-я exhibition, 1883), "unexpected" I. E. Repina (12-я exhibition 1884), "Boyarynya Morozova" V. I. Surikov, "On the Boulevard" V. E. Makovsky (15-я exhibition, 1887), "life is Everywhere" . A. Yaroshenko (16-я exhibition, 1888/1889), "Morning in a pine forest" I. I. Shishkin (17-я exhibition, 1889/1890), "Quiet abode" (19-я exhibition, 1891/1892), "eternal rest" I. I. Levitan (22-я exhibition 1894/1895). The best works were acquired by P. M. Tretyakov was the Foundation of the Tretyakov gallery.
the Depletion of academic exhibitions, caused by the outflow of the society in the best artistic forces induced in 1875 to guide the Academy to enter into negotiations on the merger of the academic exhibitions with mobile. The failure of the Wanderers has caused a sharp reaction of the academic circles, which was manifested in the refusal to provide meeting space for traveling exhibitions (from 1876 they passed in the halls of the Academy or the society for the encouragement of arts) and the establishment of the Imperial Academy of arts "Society of exhibitions of works of art" designed to compete with the society. The conflict continued until 1890-х, when many of the Peredvizhniki entered the Council of the Imperial Academy of arts, participated in the drafting of the Statute of the Higher art school of painting, sculpture and architecture under the Academy, and after his approval stood at the head of the educational workshops (Repin, V. E. Makovsky, I. I. Shishkin, A. I. Kuindzhi).
From the second half of 1880-х and 1890-х there has been a crisis social-бытового of the genre, and social motives at exhibitions of the Association began to give way to salon trends (N. K. Bodarevsky, Y. Y. Lehmann, A. A. Kharlamov) and plein air landscape (M. V. Nesterov, I. S. Ostroukhov, V. D. Polenov).
Wishing to preserve the ideological integrity and creative identity, TPHV tightened the rules of admission of new members and exhibitors. So, from 1878 exhibitors were adopted by the General meeting (previously the right to make the exhibitors had independently from each other Moscow and St. Petersburg branches). By order of 21 March 1879 exhibitors were denied the right to apply for admission to full members — initiative was transferred to the General meeting, and for the transition to the rank of full member was required to score at least 2/3 of the votes of the members of the partnership. In 1891 it was decided not to take on exhibitions of the work of those exhibitors who exhibit their artworks in other exhibitions.
April 30, 1890, was approved a new Charter of the partnership, according to which the governing body of the society was the Council, consisting of members-учредителей, did not leave the society from the day of its Foundation. However, the first Board came P. A. Bryullov, A. A. Kiselev, K. V. Lemokh, V. E. Makovsky, V. D. Polenov, K. A. Savitsky, V. I. Surikov, . A. Yaroshenko. The Council has obtained unlimited rights in determining the composition of exhibitions, their dates and routes, and was also responsible for electing new members. He owned the right to appoint to conduct the current Affairs of the Board. Principled opposition to Charter change induced V. M. Vasnetsov and I. E. Repina to exit from the partnership.
At the beginning of the twentieth century the impact of the partnership was not as significant as in the last third of the XIX century;, however, until the end of its existence the exhibition TPHV continued to be among the mostcommercially successful and significant in the artistic life of Russia.
February 10, 1905, was approved last Charter. In 1909 ceased, a provincial exhibition. In 1913-1916, along with another arranged "the exhibition of sketches, drawings and sketches". In the directory 47-й exhibition (1922) was published the Declaration of partnership, main points of which (documentary veracity in reflection of the life of modern Russia, loyalty to the techniques of realistic painting) formed the basis of the ideological program of AHRR.
- 10.07.2020 Supreme court of Monaco has closed the case against Rybolovlev Bouvier This verdict confirmed the previous decision of the court of the country, to recognize violations and the imbalance of power between the parties during the investigation
- 10.07.2020 The July auctions of contemporary art and design Phillips in Hong Kong have brought $35 million This is the sum total of the evening and day auctions held on 9 July. This is the best result in the history of the auction house Phillips in Hong Kong
- 09.07.2020 This year's first evening auction at Sotheby's in Hong Kong has raised more than $107 million In Hong Kong dollars, the end of the first evening sale of contemporary Asian art looks even more impressive: 826 million HKD
- 09.07.2020 Jeff Koons, Gagosian Gallery and art-институции the United States received millions of dollars from the state Assistance was obtained in the framework of PPP (Paycheck Protection Program), designed to ensure that the organization was able to maintain its staff
- 08.07.2020 The Rodin Museum in Paris sell bronze sculpture to cover the losses Sales of limited edition castings of the works of Rodin, the Museum plans to earn not less than €3 million a year
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 10.07.2020 Literature: Jean-Noel Kapferer, Vincent Bastien. The Luxury Strategy The publication, according to the methodology which built their career KAWS and Kanye West
- 03.07.2020 Literature: Gigi Rosenberg. The Artist's Guide to Grant Writing Book for artists, the most often disappearing from the shelf chef-редактора ARTinvestment.RU
- 02.07.2020 Movies: "Exit through the gift shop" The pseudo-documentary film that made street-арт of marginal flow part of the global contemporary art market
- 01.07.2020 The person of the week: Dasha Delone Delaunay to a greater extent than anyone-либо from contemporary artists, can be described as expressive personality. Her work, her life — is the obvious ability to Express themselves clearly
- 01.07.2020 XXII open auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" In: Azam Atakhanov, Andrey Bisti, Dasha Delaunay, Natalia Zhernovskaya, Igor Kislitsyn Olga Pushkareva, Kate-Анна Taguchi, Natalia Turnova, Yury Shabelnikov and Yuri Horovsky, Tatiana Yang
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
- 24.04.2020 Tretyakov gallery: exhibition of Andy Warhol will take place! A large-scale exhibition", Andy Warhol" was supposed to open today, and promised to become one of the Museum's hits of the year
- 14.04.2020 The Museum has extended the jubilee and went online Large-scale exhibition project, opened in December 2019, will run for 4 months longer — to mid-September 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Constantin Brâncuși$71 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 5. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 6. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 7. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million