Policy of the JSC "safe" in relation to the processing of personal data
ARTinvestment.RU 29 апреля 2017
Consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the law N 152-ФЗ "On personal data" and "Policy of JSC "safe" in relation to the processing of personal data"
Legal and actual address of JSC "safe":
105064, Moscow, Gorokhovskiy per. 7, bld 1
1. The purpose and scope of the policy in relation to personal data
1.1. The document "Policy of CJSC "safe" in relation to the processing of personal data" (hereinafter – the "Policy") applies to all personal data of the subjects treated, ZAO "safe" with using automation tools and manually.
1.2. The document defines the position of ZAO "safe" in relation to the processing and protection of personal data aimed at observance and protection of human subjects, which is the site of the domain ARTinvestment.EN, belonging to the JSC "safe", including their right to inviolability of private life, personal and family privacy.
1.3. To "political" has access to any personal data subject. Link to the text of the "Policy" is published on all pages of the sites within the domain ARTinvestment.EN.
2. The terms used
2.1. Personal data (PD) — information related to a specific natural person, including surname, name, patronymic; date, month and year of birth; delivery address; phones; email address; logins in messenger.
2.2. the Processing of personal data — action or set of actions (operations) with PD committed with use of means of automation or without, including the collection, receipt, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, transfer and deletion of personal data.
3. The subjects of the processing of personal data
3.1. ZAO "safe" processes or may process the personal data of the following entities:
3.1.1. registered users of the sites ARTinvestment.RU (including artinvestment.ru, forum.artinvestment.ru and artinvestment.ru/sales);
3.1.2. employees of JSC "safe";
3.1.3. entities which signed contracts with civil-правового character.
4. The principles and conditions of personal data processing
4.1. ZAO "safe" taking of legal, organizational and technical measures for handling and protection of personal data, the JSC "safe" in accordance with the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal law № 152-ФЗ "On personal data", other Federal laws of the Russian Federation.
4.2. ZAO "safe" ensures the security of personal data by protecting against unauthorized access to data from destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, transmission, distribution and other illegal and malicious acts.
4.3. In the "Politics" of CJSC "safe" is committed to process only those personal data that meet the objectives of their treatment.
4.4. ZAO "safe" processes personal data only if:
4.4.1. the processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of personal data subject to the processing of personal data;
4.4.2. the processing of personal data is required for providing quality services to the subject of personal data;
4.4.3. the processing of personal data necessary for the execution of the contract which is the subject of personal data, as well as for the contract at the initiative of the data subject.
4.5. ZAO "safe" is entitled to entrust the processing of personal data to third parties, on the basis of concluded with these individualsof the contract in the case that these persons undertake to observe the principles and rules of processing and protection of personal data, stipulated by Federal law № 152-ФЗ "On personal data".
5. Policy of personal data subjects
5.1. By submitting your personal data on the websites of JSC "safe", the user (the data subject) agrees to their processing and obtaining information that is relevant to the purpose of providing personal data, including newsletters and alerts sent by e-mail of the subject of PD subsystem and via personal messages.
5.2. ZAO "safe" has the right to send information, including advertising, messages and alerts by e-mail or private messaging subsystem user of the site (subject DD) in the case of committing actions, confirming the agreement.
5.3. System messages from the sites of CJSC "safe", informing the user about the stages of registration, authorization, password recovery and other system messages that are generated automatically and cannot be rejected by the user — subject to PD.
5.4. Referring to the sites of CJSC "safe", the user expresses their consent to the collection and analysis of data using cookie technology, including third parties, for the purposes of generating statistics and optimizing display advertising.
5.5. ZAO "safe" gets the metadata of users of the sites artinvestment.ru (cookie, ip-адреса, location information) and may use this information in purposes not inconsistent with this "Policy" and the law № 152-ФЗ "On personal data". In case of disagreement of the subject of PD on the processing of these data, it is necessary to leave the site.
6. Rights of the data subject
6.1 the Subject of personal data is being processed, ZAO "safe", has the right:
6.1.1. receive advance warning about the collection and processing of personal data for the fulfilment of certain actions on the website, including filling out registration forms, as well as to the possibility of waiver of actions related to the provision of personal data in the event of disagreement with this "Policy";
6.1.2. to obtain information about the location of ZAO "safe", as well as contact information to contact the person responsible for the processing of personal data;
6.1.3. clarification on the handling of personal data of the subject in response to a written request sent to the JSC "safe" at the address 105064, Moscow, Gorokhovskiy per. 7, bld 1;
6.1.4. require edit, block or destroy their personal data if they are obtained illegally or are not necessary for the declared purpose of processing;
6.1.5. to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data;
6.1.6. to opt out of receiving newsletters (non-system messages) and advertising messages by informing the JSC "safe" about your decision by e-mail email@example.com;
6.1.7. to require the elimination of misconduct in relation to his personal data.
7. Protection of personal data
7.1 In processing the personal data of CJSC "safe" taking the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data against unauthorized oraccidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination and other illegal actions concerning personal data, namely:
7.1.1. definition of threats to the security of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems;
7.1.2. detection of unauthorized access to personal data and measures;
7.1.3. restore personal data, modified or destroyed as a result of unauthorized access to;
7.1.4. the monitoring of the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and security level of personal data information systems;
7.1.5. accounting machine carriers of personal data;
7.1.6. conducting proceedings concerning violations of security requirements of personal data.
8.1. In order to coordinate actions to ensure the security of personal data, the JSC "safe" nominated person responsible for ensuring the security of personal data.
8.2. ZAO "safe" is responsible under applicable law of the Russian Federation in case of default of the provisions of this "Policy."
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 23.11.2017 What kind of pictures gives Putin Paintings — is one of the most frequent gifts that the President gives for the camera. In the week he congratulated the Patriarch on his birthday, again giving a picture — with the decoration of the assumption Cathedral of the Kremlin. Remember that even Putin gave famous people
- 23.11.2017 Estonian post released a stamp with a painting of the sixties Hulot Sooster The stamp on the envelope Estonian designer has placed a reproduction of the painting "Fairy tale forest" in 1962 the brush of the legendary sixties from Sretenskaya group
- 22.11.2017 Of the French Museum stole the painting Giorgio de Chirico "Composition with self-portrait" was stolen from the Museum of Fabrega in Beziers in the South of France
- 15.11.2017 Russia's only canvas by Caravaggio cleared from bad edits The Hermitage painting "Young man with a lute (the lute player") returned to the St. Petersburg Museum after two years of restoration and cleaning
- 07.11.2017 The Tretyakov gallery has presented work Helium Korzheva A meeting of 33 picturesque and graphic works 2 Helium Korzheva was donated to the Museum by the collector Vladimir Nekrasov
- 24.11.2017 Contemporary art at auction "Russian enamel" November 29 In the catalogue of 114 lots (paintings, drawings, photography, objects, sculpture), totaling more than 11 million rubles. Price range of works — from 700 to 7 700 000 rubles
- 21.11.2017 Auction # 20 in the "Antique book club" At the first session of play graphics, painting, posters and postcards, the second — book rarity. Pre-show open
- 21.11.2017 Opened 205-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eleven paintings, four sheets of original graphics and five works executed in mixed media
- 17.11.2017 In the footsteps of great expeditions and discoveries... November 23 auction house "Russian enamel" will hold with "Expedition" a joint auction. The event will be held in the restaurant of the Russian North "Expedition" Singing in the alley
- 17.11.2017 Rare books, manuscripts, autographs and photographs at auction "In the Nikita" In the directory — 489 lots. The auction will be held on November 23. Auction start at 19:00
- 24.11.2017 7.5 times higher than the start of a rare icon in the art Nouveau style at the auction "Russian enamel" The hammer price of the icon "St. George the victorious" has reached 450 thousand. from the start of 60 thousand. These and other results of the auction of Russian and Western European art of the 18th Nov in our review
- 21.11.2017 Soviet unofficial art in "Auction No. 1" on November 18. A brief summary The auction catalog of 142-х lots were sold almost 40% and brought a total of slightly more than 4 million rubles
- 21.11.2017 Picture of David Shterenberg in 12 times exceeded the estimate at the auction "Russian enamel" 3.2 million rubles were paid for the "portrait" painted by David Shterenberg (1881-1948) at the start from 250 thousand. A total auction of paintings, graphics and decorative-прикладного art in "Russian enamel" November 16, brought more than 8 million rubles
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive artists in the world. Top auction results The rating of the most expensive artists in the world headed by Leonardo Da Vinci, and ends with Paul Cezanne. The difference in price between the first and last positions of the ranking of the top-19 — 389,8 million dollars
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive sculptures in the world. Rating Argued that the sculpture is always cheaper than the picture... It is not. Three-dimensional works are also able to bring are just mind-blowing amount!
- 23.11.2017 Vechtomov, Plavinsky, Grositsky and other... From 29 November to 29 December, the gallery "Dolgorukovskaya, 29" and Alexander Mironov represent art-проект "Us(R)taught to life"
- 16.11.2017 In the Tretyakov gallery opens exhibition of Saryan A large exhibition in Lavrushinsky lane will present 29 beautiful works of Martiros Sergeyevich Saryan (1880-1972) from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery, the National gallery of Armenia and at Home-музея of Martiros Saryan in Yerevan
- 14.11.2017 "Quitprogram" gallery "vellum" In the framework of the "Quitprogram" will be held an exhibition "Symbolism and non-conformism", a concert of Alexei Paperny, the lecture of Valery Dudakov
- 14.11.2017 The exhibition El Lissitzky opens in two museums Today, 14 November the opening of the exhibitions of El Lissitzky in the State Tretyakov gallery on the Crimean Shaft and in the Jewish Museum and tolerance center
- 09.11.2017 Sean Scully in the Multimedia Art Museum In Moscow, the Museum of the artist, is a retrospective of the international stars of contemporary art Sean Scully. The exhibition show of abstraction, created in 1960-х years
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 4. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 5. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 6. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 7. Constantin Brâncuși$37,2 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million