Policy OOO "Artin" in relation to the processing of personal data
ARTinvestment.RU 29 апреля 2017
Consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the law N 152-ФЗ "On personal data" and "Policy, OOO "Artin" in relation to the processing of personal data"
Legal and actual address of OOO "Artin":
105064, Moscow, Gorokhovskiy lane., 7, p. 1
1. The purpose and scope of the policy in respect of personal data
1.1. The document "Policy, OOO "Artin" in relation to the processing of personal data" (hereinafter – the "Policy") applies to all personal data of the subjects treated, OOO "Artin" using automation tools and manually.
1.2. The document defines the position of OOO "Artin" in relation to the processing and protection of personal data aimed at observance and protection of human subjects, which is the site of the domain ARTinvestment.EN owned by OOO "Artin", including their right to inviolability of private life, personal and family privacy.
1.3. To "political" has access to any personal data subject. Link to the text of the "Policy" is published on all pages of the sites within the domain ARTinvestment.EN.
2. The terms used
2.1. Personal information (PD) — information related to a specific natural person, including surname, name, patronymic; date, month and year of birth; delivery address; phones; email address; logins in messenger.
2.2. Processing of personal data — action or set of actions (operations) with PD committed with use of means of automation or without, including the collection, receipt, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, transmission and deletion of personal data.
3. The subjects of the processing of personal data
3.1. OOO "Artin" processes or may process the personal data of the following entities:
3.1.1. registered users of the sites ARTinvestment.RU (including artinvestment.ru, forum.artinvestment.ru and artinvestment.ru/sales);
3.1.2. employees of LLC "Artin";
3.1.3. entities which signed contracts with civil-правового character.
4. The principles and conditions of personal data processing
4.1. OOO "Artin" takes legal, technical and organisational measures for the processing and security of personal data in the company "Artin" in accordance with the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation the Federal law № 152-ФЗ "On personal data", other Federal laws of the Russian Federation.
4.2. OOO "Artin" provides the security of personal data by protecting against unauthorized access to data from destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, transmission, distribution and other illegal and malicious acts.
4.3. In the "Politics" of "Artin" are committed to process only those personal data that meet the objectives of their treatment.
4.4. OOO "Artin" processes personal data only if:
4.4.1. the processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of personal data subject to the processing of personal data;
4.4.2. the processing of personal data is required for providing quality services to the subject of personal data;
4.4.3. the processing of personal data necessary for the execution of the contract which is the subject of personal data, as well as for the contract at the initiative of the data subject.
4.5. OOO "Artin" is entitled to entrust the processing of personal data to third parties, on the basis of concludedthese persons of the agreement in case if these persons undertake to observe the principles and rules of processing and protection of personal data, stipulated by Federal law № 152-ФЗ "On personal data".
5. Policy of personal data subjects
5.1. By submitting your personal data on the websites of OOO "Artin", the user (the data subject) agrees to their processing and obtaining information that is relevant to the purpose of providing personal data, including newsletters and alerts sent by e-mail of the subject of PD subsystem and via personal messages.
5.2. OOO "Artin" has the right to send information, including advertising, messages and alerts by e-mail or private messaging subsystem user of the site (subject DD) in the case of committing actions, confirming the agreement.
5.3. System messages from the websites of OOO "Artin" that informs the user about the stages of registration, authorization, password recovery and other system messages that are generated automatically and cannot be rejected by the user — subject to PD.
5.4. Referring to the websites of OOO "Artin", the user expresses their consent to the collection and analysis of data using cookie technology, including third parties, for the purposes of generating statistics and optimizing display advertising.
5.5. OOO "Artin" gets the metadata of users of the sites artinvestment.ru (cookie, ip-адреса, location information) and may use this information in purposes not inconsistent with this "Policy" and the law № 152-ФЗ "On personal data". In case of disagreement of the subject of PD on the processing of these data, it is necessary to leave the site.
6. Rights of the data subject
6.1 Subject, personal data is being processed, OOO "Artin" has the right:
6.1.1. receive advance warning about the collection and processing of personal data for the fulfilment of certain actions on the website, including filling out registration forms, as well as to the possibility of waiver of actions related to the provision of personal data in the event of disagreement with this "Policy";
6.1.2. to obtain information about the location of OOO "Artin", as well as contact information to contact the person responsible for the processing of personal data;
6.1.3. clarification on the handling of personal data of the subject in response to a written request sent to the LLC "Artin" at the address 105064, Moscow, Gorokhovskiy per. 7, bld 1;
6.1.4. require edit, block or destroy their personal data if they are obtained illegally or are not necessary for the declared purpose of processing;
6.1.5. to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data;
6.1.6. to opt out of receiving newsletters (non-system messages) and advertising messages by informing, OOO "Artin" of its decision by email to [email protected];
6.1.7. to require the elimination of misconduct in relation to his personal data.
7. Protection of personal data
7.1 the processing of personal data of LLC "Artin" taking the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personaldata from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination and other illegal actions concerning personal data, namely:
7.1.1. definition of threats to the security of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems;
7.1.2. detection of unauthorized access to personal data and measures;
7.1.3. restore personal data, modified or destroyed as a result of unauthorized access to;
7.1.4. the monitoring of the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and security level of personal data information systems;
7.1.5. accounting machine carriers of personal data;
7.1.6. conducting investigations of violations of the security of personal data.
8.1. In order to coordinate actions to ensure the security of personal data in the company "Artin" nominated person responsible for ensuring the security of personal data.
8.2. OOO "Artin" is responsible under applicable law of the Russian Federation in case of default of the provisions of this "Policy."
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 10.07.2020 Supreme court of Monaco has closed the case against Rybolovlev Bouvier This verdict confirmed the previous decision of the court of the country, to recognize violations and the imbalance of power between the parties during the investigation
- 10.07.2020 The July auctions of contemporary art and design Phillips in Hong Kong have brought $35 million This is the sum total of the evening and day auctions held on 9 July. This is the best result in the history of the auction house Phillips in Hong Kong
- 09.07.2020 This year's first evening auction at Sotheby's in Hong Kong has raised more than $107 million In Hong Kong dollars, the end of the first evening sale of contemporary Asian art looks even more impressive: 826 million HKD
- 09.07.2020 Jeff Koons, Gagosian Gallery and art-институции the United States received millions of dollars from the state Assistance was obtained in the framework of PPP (Paycheck Protection Program), designed to ensure that the organization was able to maintain its staff
- 08.07.2020 The Rodin Museum in Paris sell bronze sculpture to cover the losses Sales of limited edition castings of the works of Rodin, the Museum plans to earn not less than €3 million a year
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 10.07.2020 Literature: Jean-Noel Kapferer, Vincent Bastien. The Luxury Strategy The publication, according to the methodology which built their career KAWS and Kanye West
- 03.07.2020 Literature: Gigi Rosenberg. The Artist's Guide to Grant Writing Book for artists, the most often disappearing from the shelf chef-редактора ARTinvestment.RU
- 02.07.2020 Movies: "Exit through the gift shop" The pseudo-documentary film that made street-арт of marginal flow part of the global contemporary art market
- 01.07.2020 The person of the week: Dasha Delone Delaunay to a greater extent than anyone-либо from contemporary artists, can be described as expressive personality. Her work, her life — is the obvious ability to Express themselves clearly
- 01.07.2020 XXII open auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" In: Azam Atakhanov, Andrey Bisti, Dasha Delaunay, Natalia Zhernovskaya, Igor Kislitsyn Olga Pushkareva, Kate-Анна Taguchi, Natalia Turnova, Yury Shabelnikov and Yuri Horovsky, Tatiana Yang
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
- 24.04.2020 Tretyakov gallery: exhibition of Andy Warhol will take place! A large-scale exhibition", Andy Warhol" was supposed to open today, and promised to become one of the Museum's hits of the year
- 14.04.2020 The Museum has extended the jubilee and went online Large-scale exhibition project, opened in December 2019, will run for 4 months longer — to mid-September 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Leonardo da Vinci$450,3 million
- 2. Pablo Picasso$179,4 million
- 3. Amedeo Modigliani$170,4 million
- 4. Qi Baishi$144 million
- 5. Francis Bacon$142,4 million
- 6. Alberto Giacometti$141,3 million
- 7. Edvard Munch$119,9 million
- 8. Claude Monet$110,7 million
- 9. Jean-Michel Basquiat$110,5 million
- 10. Andy Warhol$105,5 million
- 11. Roy Lichtenstein$95,4 million
- 12. Edward Hopper$91,87 million
- 13. Jeff Koons$91,075 million
- 14. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 15. Robert Rauschenberg$88,8 million
- 16. Gustav Klimt$87,9 million
- 17. Mark Rothko$86,9 million
- 18. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 19. Barnett Newman$84,2 million
- 20. Vincent van Gogh$82,5 million
- 21. Henri Matisse$80,7 million
- 22. Auguste Renoir$78,1 million
- 23. Peter Paul Rubens$76,7 million
- 24. Konstantin Brancusi$71 million
- 25. Cy Twombly$70,5 million
- 26. Fernand Léger$70,06 million
- 27. Willem de Kooning$68,9 million
- 28. Zao Wou-Ki$65,2 million
- 29. Paul Cezanne$60,5 million