Moscow Society of Art Lovers
Members-художники: I. K. Aivazovsky, H. M. Aladzhalov, S. N. Amos, A. Arkhipov, V. P. Baturin, J. S. Bashilov, . A. Bogatov, I. P. Bogdanov, M. P. Botkin, F. A. Bronnikov, V. A. Bryzgalov, V. K. Byalynitsky-Бируля, A. M. Vasnetsov, V. P. Vereshchagin, p. P. Vereshchagin, E. N. William, S. A. Vinogradov, S. M. Volnukhin, E. K. Wrangell, . N. GE, M. M. Germashev, K. K. Hertz, A. S. Golubkina, A. G. Goravsky, I. L. Gorokhov, . K. Gradkowski, . J. Fungi, S. I. Fungi, . V. Dosekin, S. Y. Zhukovsky, F. S. Zhuravlev, I. L. Kalmykov, L. Kamenev, . A. Kasatkin, A. A. Kiselev, . A. Klodt von Klodt von, A. M. Korin, P. I. Korovin, K. A. Korovin, S. Korovin, . A. Koshelev, I. N. Archaeology, S. P. Kuvshinnikova, K. V. Lebedev, Levitan, A. V. Makowski, . Makovsky, S. V. Malyutin, V. N. Bags, . V. Meshcherin, S. D. Miloradovich, A. V. Moravians, . V. Nevrev, I. S. Ostroukhov, L. O. Pasternak, V. V. Perepletchikov, V. G. Perov, L. F. Pyschalkin, E. D. Polenova, E. I. Pospolitak, A. F. Protopopov, I. M. Pryanishnikov, V. V. Pukirev, V. N. Bee, . E. Crustaceans, V. M. Rezanov, F. I. Rerberg, A. K. Savrasov, . E. Crickets, V. A. Serov, K. P. Stepanov, J. P. Turygin, A. I. Teals, I. I. Shishkin, P. M. Shmelkov, V. K. Stenberg, A. N. Shurygin, S. M. Sukhostav, V. E. Akhurst, . L. Alert, S. D. Erzya, A. S. janoff, F. I. Yasnovsky and others.
Honorary members and members-любители: N. V. Basnin, A. A. Bakhrushin, D. P. Botkin, F. I. Buslaev, V. M. Vasnetsov, D. V. Grigorovich, V. A. Dolgoruky, N. V. Isakov, I. N. Knebel, V. E. Makovsky, A. I. and S. T. Morozov, G. G. Myasoedov, V. F. Odoevsky, V. D. Polenov, I. E. Repin, the Grand Duke Sergei Aleksandrovich, V. I. Surikov, L. N. Tolstoy, P. M. and S. Tretyakov, A. S. Uvarov, P. I. Kharitonenko, A. I. Khludov and others.
Exhibitions: 1-я periodic (1880/1881, Moscow) — 32-я periodic (1913, Moscow); exhibition of sketches and drawings (1889-1892, Moscow); exhibition of watercolors, pastels and drawings (1895-1902).
Largest in Moscow artistic and charitable organization; founded by art lovers M. E. Krishtafovich, brothers S. I. and P. I. Miller, who from 1858 weekly gathered a circle of artists and collectors. 13 may 1860 approved the Charter, according to which society was intended "to promote and prosperity of the arts... to provide talented and hardworking artists from artistic-учебных institutions; to bring together fans with artists, and to lay the Foundation of the Moscow Public art gallery". With minor editorial changes in the Charter was in effect until 1918. In 1861, the society consisted of 109 members.
From 1867 molh was under the August patronage of the Grand Duchess (from 1881 — Empress) Maria Feodorovna. The first Chairman was S. I. Miller (1860-1862), then this position was held by N. V. Isakov (1862-1863), A. S. Uvarov (1863-1877), D. P. Botkin (1877-1889), S. Tretyakov (1890-1892), K. M. Bykovskii (1892-1901), I. E. Tsvetkov (1901-1905). I. Botkin (1908-1911), S. D. Teleshov (1911-1912), V. D. Golitsyn (1912-1918). The Affairs of the society was guided by a Committee oftwelve members, eight of whom were lovers, four — artists (artists in it at different times included Levitan, . V. Nevrev, V. G. Perov, V. D. Polenov, V. V. Pukirev, P. M. Shmelkov and others). The awards engaged in a specially established Commission.
the Society had what-либо specific program and was attracted to the exhibitions of artists of different directions and associations, including members in the Peredvizhniki group, the Moscow Association of artists, Union of Russian artists.
Main activity molh in the first decade would be an ongoing, periodically updated exhibition of paintings, which, essentially, was Moscow's first public art galleries. Thanks to the efforts of a number of artists and patrons at the exhibition was first displayed for the Moscow public such films as "the appearance of Christ to the people" A. A. Ivanova, "Princess Tarakanova" K. D. Flavitsky "Jokers. Gostiny Dvor in Moscow" I. M. Pryanishnikov, "three" V. G. Perov, "the Unequal marriage" V. V. Pukirev, the last supper" . N. GE. Here were expositions of Russian departments in London (1862) and Paris (1867) World exhibitions, in 1868-1869 took place extensive exhibition of portraits from private collections, 1890 — of works by masters of Western European painting from private collections. In the late 1880-х the popularity of the permanent exhibition mulch significantly decreased in connection with the opening for public access of the Tretyakov gallery; after 1893 it was not renewed.
From 1880 to 1913, the society annually organized periodical exhibitions, which usually opened in time for Christmas. Along with this, in 1889-1892 was held the annual exhibition of sketches and drawings, and 1895-1902 — exhibition of watercolors, pastels and drawings. Was held a number of solo and thematic exhibitions: K. A. Trutovsky (1893, posthumous), K. P. Briullov (1899, 100-летию birthday), Levitan (1911, 10-летию from the date of death), an exhibition of images of Christ and others.
exhibitions molh was first presented such works as "elk island in Sokolniki" (permanent exhibition, 1870, 1-я prize), "Rooks have arrived" (permanent exhibition, 1871) A. K. Savrasov, "Jesters at the court of Empress Anna Ioannovna" V. I. Jacobi (permanent exhibition, 1873), "Girl with peaches" (1-я prize), "Girl in the sunlight", "the Overgrown pond. Domotkanovo" V. A. Serova (— 8-я periodic exhibition, 1888/1889) "Lunch workers" S. A. Vinogradov (3-я prize), "Spring in Italy" Levitan (both -10-я periodic exhibition, 1890/1891), and others. On sketchy exhibitions were shown sketches and sketches for the painting "Morning Strelets'execution" and "Boyarynya Morozova" V. I. Surikov (exhibition of 1889), studies Levitan, executed in Plyos, and in Italy, studies V. A. Serova, made in Domotkanovo (exhibition of 1890). Periodic, sketchy watercolor and exhibitions, usually accompanied by the publishing of directories.
1860-х molh systematically arranged art competitions and was awarded the prize of specially based personalized funds. At different times has been awarded: im. V. P. Botkin (for genre painting and landscape). L. N. Panina (for a portrait). I. E. Repina, and they. V. D. Polenov (for the genre). N. S. Mosolov(etching and watercolor landscape). Conducted charity lotteries, auctions, sales; the proceeds from them went to help the young artists, in particular to pay for foreign trips. In 1872 a society was established "Fund for the welfare of the poor and the elderly artists and their families." In 1910 to commemorate 50-летия molg was established scholarships for students at the school.
In 1870 when Molk opened Drawing classes, which teach V. O. Sherwood, V. G. Perov, I. M. Pryanishnikov; members of society can engage in them free of charge. In 1869 was established the library, which are regularly received almost all the books on art in Russian and European periodicals.
In 1894 molh organized 1-й Congress of Russian artists and art lovers, which gathered more than 700 delegates. The convening of the Congress was dedicated to the donation Moscow art gallery of P. M. and S. M. Tretyakov.
At the turn of the century, with the emergence of numerous associations and groups, molh gradually lost the leading role in the artistic life of Moscow. After the termination of periodic exhibitions of his work were limited to the device of charity events to help poor artists and students of the Moscow school of painting. In early February 1917 the members of the society proposed to raise funds for the construction in Moscow "Palace of art", however,-за revolutionary developments, the plans have not been implemented. In 1918 molh ceased to exist.
- 10.07.2020 Supreme court of Monaco has closed the case against Rybolovlev Bouvier This verdict confirmed the previous decision of the court of the country, to recognize violations and the imbalance of power between the parties during the investigation
- 10.07.2020 The July auctions of contemporary art and design Phillips in Hong Kong have brought $35 million This is the sum total of the evening and day auctions held on 9 July. This is the best result in the history of the auction house Phillips in Hong Kong
- 09.07.2020 This year's first evening auction at Sotheby's in Hong Kong has raised more than $107 million In Hong Kong dollars, the end of the first evening sale of contemporary Asian art looks even more impressive: 826 million HKD
- 09.07.2020 Jeff Koons, Gagosian Gallery and art-институции the United States received millions of dollars from the state Assistance was obtained in the framework of PPP (Paycheck Protection Program), designed to ensure that the organization was able to maintain its staff
- 08.07.2020 The Rodin Museum in Paris sell bronze sculpture to cover the losses Sales of limited edition castings of the works of Rodin, the Museum plans to earn not less than €3 million a year
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 10.07.2020 Literature: Jean-Noel Kapferer, Vincent Bastien. The Luxury Strategy The publication, according to the methodology which built their career KAWS and Kanye West
- 03.07.2020 Literature: Gigi Rosenberg. The Artist's Guide to Grant Writing Book for artists, the most often disappearing from the shelf chef-редактора ARTinvestment.RU
- 02.07.2020 Movies: "Exit through the gift shop" The pseudo-documentary film that made street-арт of marginal flow part of the global contemporary art market
- 01.07.2020 The person of the week: Dasha Delone Delaunay to a greater extent than anyone-либо from contemporary artists, can be described as expressive personality. Her work, her life — is the obvious ability to Express themselves clearly
- 01.07.2020 XXII open auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" In: Azam Atakhanov, Andrey Bisti, Dasha Delaunay, Natalia Zhernovskaya, Igor Kislitsyn Olga Pushkareva, Kate-Анна Taguchi, Natalia Turnova, Yury Shabelnikov and Yuri Horovsky, Tatiana Yang
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
- 24.04.2020 Tretyakov gallery: exhibition of Andy Warhol will take place! A large-scale exhibition", Andy Warhol" was supposed to open today, and promised to become one of the Museum's hits of the year
- 14.04.2020 The Museum has extended the jubilee and went online Large-scale exhibition project, opened in December 2019, will run for 4 months longer — to mid-September 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Constantin Brâncuși$71 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 5. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 6. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 7. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million