A portrait of a girl 19 072 USD
Продано в 2017 году
Portrait of a Young Roman Woman 7 959 USD
Продано в 2018 году
Sketch of a young girl in white 6 531 USD
Продано в 2006 году
An elderly Russian with beard 5 808 USD
Продано в 2013 году
Assumption of the Virgin 4 264 USD
Продано в 2011 году
Die Heilige Familie mit dem Christusknaben der über einem Ta.. 1 466 USD
Продано в 2018 году
Кошелев, Николай Андреевич
Koshel Nikolai Andreyevich
painter, graphic artist, muralist.
born in the family of a serf. He spent his childhood in Arzamas. In 1851-1853 he studied at the artist-craftsman Davydova in Nizhny Novgorod. In 1856 he moved to Kazan, where he studied for some time at the Italian artist Bothell. He worked in the field of church painting, creating murals and images for churches. In 1860 arrived in St. Petersburg, where he enrolled at IAH. Worked first as volnoprihodyaschego in 1863 - a permanent student in the class of historical painting under the guidance of Markov and F. Bruni. During the period of study have repeatedly pointed out medals: in 1862 - three small silver medals for the painting "The first number", sketch and drawing from nature, as well as a large silver medal for his sketches from nature in 1864 - a small gold medal for the program now Mercury lulls Argus to steal nymph Io. Due to lack of funds could not take part in the competition for a gold medal. Despite this, in 1865 was awarded the title of class artist 1-th degree "of knowledge in art history and portrait».
Since 1864 he worked in the Art artel PA Krestonostseva. From 1865 served in St. Petersburg Artel artists, led INKramskoy. In 1865 was commissioned to create illustrations for publication Dementieva Zolotov and "Russian history in pictures", for which performed more than 60 pictures. In the same year, received 2 nd prize of the Society for the Encouragement of Artists now "Ofen-peddler».
autumn of 1865 at the invitation of INKramskoy went to Moscow to complete the paintings in the dome of the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. In 1868 he again worked on the paintings of Christ the Savior on the cartons PV Basin. In addition, created in the cathedral of his own compositions on the drawings: "Lord, seated on a throne with a book of seven seals in the northern vault (1871)," The Word was made flesh "in the southern (1873)," The seven sacraments of the church in the east ( 1876), "The Adoration of the 24 kings in the West (1876), as well as" Almighty, seated on a throne under the main dome (1879). In 1873, for work in the Temple was awarded the title of academician in 1878 - Professor.
In 1878 he went to travel abroad, visited Berlin, Dresden, Frankfurt, Vienna, Paris. In 1880-1881 he lived in Rome, where he worked on the painting "The Burial of Christ».
In 1881 he returned to Russia, he lived alternately in Moscow and St. Petersburg. He participated in exhibitions in the halls of IAH, the Moscow Society of Art Lovers (Member of the Society since 1871), Saint-Petersburg Society of Artists (from 1891). In 1881, in St. Petersburg, Gatchina and Moscow held solo exhibitions of works Kosheleva.
was engaged in teaching. Conducted painting and drawing at the Central School of Technical Drawing of Baron Alexander Stieglitz, gave a course in art history MUZhViZ. In 1880 - 1890 was inspector of the Stroganov School of Industrial Art.
In 1882 he was brought to the restoration of the paintings in the dome of St. Isaac's Cathedral. Served sketches for the mosaics and murals in the church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood (Resurrection) in St. Petersburg. Worked on paintings of the Orthodox Cathedral in Warsaw. In 1891 he traveled to Egypt and the Middle East, during which performed more than twenty images on the theme of the Passion of Christ to the Russian Church of St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in Jerusalem.
in 1896 became one of the initiators of the Nizhny Novgorod art and history museum, which donated some of his works, including "The Burial of Christ". In 1903 traveled to the Crimea. In 1911-1912 participated in organizing and conducting the All-Russia Congress of artists.
Koshelev - one of the leading Russian artists of the second half of the XIX century which manifested themselves in various fields of art. In his creative heritage, religious paintings and images, paintings on historical and biblical scenes, genre scenes, portraits, landscapes. The most famous master brought monumental paintings and works of religious content, created in the traditions of academic art of that time. A somewhat different character are the paintings of genre, close peredvizhnicheskomu realism desire for life-truth, accusatory tone, "literary" theme.
Kosheleva works are in many museum collections in Russia, including the State Tretyakov Gallery, State Russian Museum, Nizhny Novgorod State Art Museum and others.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Constantin Brâncuși$71 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 5. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 6. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 7. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million