Moscow Association of Artists
full members: H. M. Aladzhalov, I. I. Bakal, V. N. Baksheev, V. P. Baturin, S. V. Beklemishev, V. E. Borisov-Мусатов, L. M. Brailovsky, V. K. Byalynitsky-Бируля, V. A. Vatagin, E. N. William, And V. Vladimirov, M. A. Vrubel, M. M. Germashev, A. S. Glagoleva, A. Golovin, E. V. Goldinger, A. S. Golubkina, I. G. Gugunava, V. N. Domogatskii, I. S. Efimov, V. D. A. Zamirailo, , F. I. Zakharov, Y. Y. Kalinichenko, I. L. Kalmykov, E. I. Kamentseva, D. I. Kiplik, . A. Klodt von Klodt von, I. V. Komarov, K. A. Korovin, P. I. Korovin, A. I. Kravchenko, I. I. Krylov, A. V. Makowski, V. N. Bags, P. N. Myronovych, I. I. Nivinsky, S. V. Noakovsky, M. M. Agranovich, P. Y. Pavlinov, V. D. Polenov, E. D. Polenova M. S. Perin, F. I. Rerberg, A. K. Silverman, V. A. Sims, N. J. Simonovich-Ефимова, A. A. Sintsov, K. K. Tarbeyev, A. P. Tokarev, I. I. Troyanovsky, J. P. Turygin, . P. Ulyanov, A. I. Teals, E. J. Shanks, J. F. Chapel, M. I. Shesterkin, A. N. The Navigator . L. Alert, A. G. Yakimenko A. A. Yasinsky and others.
Exponent: A. Arkhipov, P. I. Batyukov, V. D. Bubnova, D. D. Burliuk, S. A. Vinogradov, . S. Goncharov, . M. Grigoriev, O. L. Della-Вос-Кардовская, V. I. Denisov, S. Y. Zhukovsky A. E. Ivanov, B. M. Kamensky, V. V. Kandinsky, D. N. Kardovsky, A. M. Korin, S. Korovin, . P. Krymov, P. V. Kuznetsov, G. A. Lapshin, M. F. Larionov, S. V. Malyutin, V. N. Masyutin, A. T. Matveev, V. V. Perepletchikov, P. I. Petrovichev, L. F. Pyschalkin, A. A. Rylov, . N. Sapunov, M. S. Saryan, V. A. Serov, . V. Nikolay Sinezubov Was, A. V. Sredine, A. S. Stepanov, S. Y. Sudeikin, P. S. Utkin, V. A. Tabor, P. A. Harybin, A. N. Shishov, O. V. Engels, K. F. Yuon, G. B. Yakulov and others.
Exhibitions: 1-я year (1893, Moscow) — 26-я year (1924, Moscow); 1-я exhibition of watercolors, pastels, drawings, studies and sketches (1899, Moscow).
Based circle of graduates of the Moscow school of painting, which until the fall of 1893 held weekly meetings, and had elected the Board consisting of: V. A. Sims (Chairman), D. I. Kiplik (Secretary), I. V. Komarov, V. N. Bags and F. I. Rerberg. In February and March 1893 — April 1894, the club held the "exhibition of Moscow artists", which was conducted count of the exhibitions of the Association. In early 1896, the club was transformed into the "Moscow Association of artists", which thus received the official status. 21 February of the same year approved the Charter, according to which the society aimed "to contribute to the success of the development of art in Russia, and also to take care of the interests of its members."
New members were taken in mtkh on his application by secret ballot at the General meeting (unlike the society where join was still required and recommendation of the Council). Exhibitors for exhibitions were also taken in the meeting of all members of the PCT.
in the Spring of 1896 took place the first performance of the partnership on the academic exhibition in St. Petersburg. Part of the exhibited works were then exhibited at the International exhibition in Berlin and the all-Russia industrial and agricultural exhibition in Nizhny Novgorod (both — 1896). In November 1896 was held on 4-я exhibition MTXwhich continued the series of annual exhibitions.
a Partnership had a particular aesthetic program. Over the years, the exhibitions were attended by representatives of various artistic directions. While the General thrust of the first exhibitions was reflected in the statement color of the picturesque in contrast to narrative and color restraint of late-night Wanderers.
In the work of the members of MTX dominated genre and landscape. The leadership in the exhibitions of the mid — the late 1890-х belonged to the group of artists that later formed the nucleus of the Union of Russian artists (H. M. Aladzhalov, A. Arkhipov, V. N. Baksheev, S. A. Vinogradov, . V. Dosekin, S. Y. Zhukovsky, . A. Klodt von Klodt von, K. A. Korovin, S. V. Malyutin, V. V. Perepletchikov and others). [email protected] ndashй the exhibition was first exhibited painting "Northern idyll" K. A. Korovin.
Starting 6-й annual exhibition in Moscow (February 1899) and "Exhibition of paintings and artistic industry" in Petersburg (December 1899), in addition to painting, graphics, sculpture, exhibited works of decorative-прикладного art: art pottery, majolica, embroidery, carpets, sketches of furniture, including ceramic workshop of the Abramtsevo Savva Mamontov, a pottery cooperative "Ant".
In 1890-х partnership to promote the art among the masses had planned to hold a series of "National exhibitions" with cheap admission tickets. With this purpose, many artists, including V. D. Polenov, I. E. Repin, V. A. Serov was commissioned by the Board on historical and biblical subjects. The first "national exhibition" was held in 1899, however, further development of this idea had.
In the early 1900-х at exhibitions was dominated by the symbolist trend expressed in the works M. A. Vrubel, V. E. Borisov-Мусатова, . P. Krymov, P. V. Kuznetsov, A. T. Matveev, V. D. Milioti, . N. Sapunov, M. S. Sarian, P. S. Utkin. Was first shown to a wide audience are important for Russian symbolism in works like "Harmony" (8-я exhibition, 1901), "Tapestry" (9-я exhibition, 1902), "the Pond" (10-я exhibition, 1903) V. E. Borisov-Мусатова, Lebed ' M. A. Vrubel (12-я exhibition, 1905), "the Morning of (Birth)" P. V. Kuznetsov (12-я exhibition, 1905) and others.
13-й exhibition (1906) participated M. F. Larionov and . S. Goncharov, representing the avant-garde wing of the Moscow artistic youth. In 1909 and 1911 exhibitions MTX was attended by a large group of members of the St. Petersburg "New society of artists" (NOH). In turn, members of the PCT, and participated in the exhibition of NOH in St. Petersburg (1910). The exhibition was accompanied by the publication of a catalogue. In the framework of the annual exhibitions was held posthumous exhibition: V. I. Komarov (1899), E. D. Polenova (1902), V. E. Borisova-Мусатова (1916).
With the emergence of the Union of Russian artists "Jack of diamonds", the society "Free aesthetics" and other associations of interest to the exhibitions MTX significantly decreased. The latest exhibition took place in 1918, 1922 and 1924. The founders of the partnership with rare exception (V. D. Polenov, F. I. Rerberg) were not involved.
- 10.07.2020 Supreme court of Monaco has closed the case against Rybolovlev Bouvier This verdict confirmed the previous decision of the court of the country, to recognize violations and the imbalance of power between the parties during the investigation
- 10.07.2020 The July auctions of contemporary art and design Phillips in Hong Kong have brought $35 million This is the sum total of the evening and day auctions held on 9 July. This is the best result in the history of the auction house Phillips in Hong Kong
- 09.07.2020 This year's first evening auction at Sotheby's in Hong Kong has raised more than $107 million In Hong Kong dollars, the end of the first evening sale of contemporary Asian art looks even more impressive: 826 million HKD
- 09.07.2020 Jeff Koons, Gagosian Gallery and art-институции the United States received millions of dollars from the state Assistance was obtained in the framework of PPP (Paycheck Protection Program), designed to ensure that the organization was able to maintain its staff
- 08.07.2020 The Rodin Museum in Paris sell bronze sculpture to cover the losses Sales of limited edition castings of the works of Rodin, the Museum plans to earn not less than €3 million a year
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 10.07.2020 Literature: Jean-Noel Kapferer, Vincent Bastien. The Luxury Strategy The publication, according to the methodology which built their career KAWS and Kanye West
- 03.07.2020 Literature: Gigi Rosenberg. The Artist's Guide to Grant Writing Book for artists, the most often disappearing from the shelf chef-редактора ARTinvestment.RU
- 02.07.2020 Movies: "Exit through the gift shop" The pseudo-documentary film that made street-арт of marginal flow part of the global contemporary art market
- 01.07.2020 The person of the week: Dasha Delone Delaunay to a greater extent than anyone-либо from contemporary artists, can be described as expressive personality. Her work, her life — is the obvious ability to Express themselves clearly
- 01.07.2020 XXII open auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" In: Azam Atakhanov, Andrey Bisti, Dasha Delaunay, Natalia Zhernovskaya, Igor Kislitsyn Olga Pushkareva, Kate-Анна Taguchi, Natalia Turnova, Yury Shabelnikov and Yuri Horovsky, Tatiana Yang
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
- 24.04.2020 Tretyakov gallery: exhibition of Andy Warhol will take place! A large-scale exhibition", Andy Warhol" was supposed to open today, and promised to become one of the Museum's hits of the year
- 14.04.2020 The Museum has extended the jubilee and went online Large-scale exhibition project, opened in December 2019, will run for 4 months longer — to mid-September 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million