Moscow Association of Artists
full members: H. M. Aladzhalov, I. I. Bakal, V. N. Baksheev, V. P. Baturin, S. V. Beklemishev, V. E. Borisov-Мусатов, L. M. Brailovsky, V. K. Byalynitsky-Бируля, V. A. Vatagin, E. N. William, And V. Vladimirov, M. A. Vrubel, M. M. Germashev, A. S. Glagoleva, A. Golovin, E. V. Goldinger, A. S. Golubkina, I. G. Gugunava, V. N. Domogatskii, I. S. Efimov, V. D. A. Zamirailo, , F. I. Zakharov, Y. Y. Kalinichenko, I. L. Kalmykov, E. I. Kamentseva, D. I. Kiplik, . A. Klodt von Klodt von, I. V. Komarov, K. A. Korovin, P. I. Korovin, A. I. Kravchenko, I. I. Krylov, A. V. Makowski, V. N. Bags, P. N. Myronovych, I. I. Nivinsky, S. V. Noakovsky, M. M. Agranovich, P. Y. Pavlinov, V. D. Polenov, E. D. Polenova M. S. Perin, F. I. Rerberg, A. K. Silverman, V. A. Sims, N. J. Simonovich-Ефимова, A. A. Sintsov, K. K. Tarbeyev, A. P. Tokarev, I. I. Troyanovsky, J. P. Turygin, . P. Ulyanov, A. I. Teals, E. J. Shanks, J. F. Chapel, M. I. Shesterkin, A. N. The Navigator . L. Alert, A. G. Yakimenko A. A. Yasinsky and others.
Exponent: A. Arkhipov, P. I. Batyukov, V. D. Bubnova, D. D. Burliuk, S. A. Vinogradov, . S. Goncharov, . M. Grigoriev, O. L. Della-Вос-Кардовская, V. I. Denisov, S. Y. Zhukovsky A. E. Ivanov, B. M. Kamensky, V. V. Kandinsky, D. N. Kardovsky, A. M. Korin, S. Korovin, . P. Krymov, P. V. Kuznetsov, G. A. Lapshin, M. F. Larionov, S. V. Malyutin, V. N. Masyutin, A. T. Matveev, V. V. Perepletchikov, P. I. Petrovichev, L. F. Pyschalkin, A. A. Rylov, . N. Sapunov, M. S. Saryan, V. A. Serov, . V. Nikolay Sinezubov Was, A. V. Sredine, A. S. Stepanov, S. Y. Sudeikin, P. S. Utkin, V. A. Tabor, P. A. Harybin, A. N. Shishov, O. V. Engels, K. F. Yuon, G. B. Yakulov and others.
Exhibitions: 1-я year (1893, Moscow) — 26-я year (1924, Moscow); 1-я exhibition of watercolors, pastels, drawings, studies and sketches (1899, Moscow).
Based circle of graduates of the Moscow school of painting, which until the fall of 1893 held weekly meetings, and had elected the Board consisting of: V. A. Sims (Chairman), D. I. Kiplik (Secretary), I. V. Komarov, V. N. Bags and F. I. Rerberg. In February and March 1893 — April 1894, the club held the "exhibition of Moscow artists", which was conducted count of the exhibitions of the Association. In early 1896, the club was transformed into the "Moscow Association of artists", which thus received the official status. 21 February of the same year approved the Charter, according to which the society aimed "to contribute to the success of the development of art in Russia, and also to take care of the interests of its members."
New members were taken in mtkh on his application by secret ballot at the General meeting (unlike the society where join was still required and recommendation of the Council). Exhibitors for exhibitions were also taken in the meeting of all members of the PCT.
in the Spring of 1896 took place the first performance of the partnership on the academic exhibition in St. Petersburg. Part of the exhibited works were then exhibited at the International exhibition in Berlin and the all-Russia industrial and agricultural exhibition in Nizhny Novgorod (both — 1896). In November 1896 was held on 4-я exhibition MTXwhich continued the series of annual exhibitions.
a Partnership had a particular aesthetic program. Over the years, the exhibitions were attended by representatives of various artistic directions. While the General thrust of the first exhibitions was reflected in the statement color of the picturesque in contrast to narrative and color restraint of late-night Wanderers.
In the work of the members of MTX dominated genre and landscape. The leadership in the exhibitions of the mid — the late 1890-х belonged to the group of artists that later formed the nucleus of the Union of Russian artists (H. M. Aladzhalov, A. Arkhipov, V. N. Baksheev, S. A. Vinogradov, . V. Dosekin, S. Y. Zhukovsky, . A. Klodt von Klodt von, K. A. Korovin, S. V. Malyutin, V. V. Perepletchikov and others). [email protected] ndashй the exhibition was first exhibited painting "Northern idyll" K. A. Korovin.
Starting 6-й annual exhibition in Moscow (February 1899) and "Exhibition of paintings and artistic industry" in Petersburg (December 1899), in addition to painting, graphics, sculpture, exhibited works of decorative-прикладного art: art pottery, majolica, embroidery, carpets, sketches of furniture, including ceramic workshop of the Abramtsevo Savva Mamontov, a pottery cooperative "Ant".
In 1890-х partnership to promote the art among the masses had planned to hold a series of "National exhibitions" with cheap admission tickets. With this purpose, many artists, including V. D. Polenov, I. E. Repin, V. A. Serov was commissioned by the Board on historical and biblical subjects. The first "national exhibition" was held in 1899, however, further development of this idea had.
In the early 1900-х at exhibitions was dominated by the symbolist trend expressed in the works M. A. Vrubel, V. E. Borisov-Мусатова, . P. Krymov, P. V. Kuznetsov, A. T. Matveev, V. D. Milioti, . N. Sapunov, M. S. Sarian, P. S. Utkin. Was first shown to a wide audience are important for Russian symbolism in works like "Harmony" (8-я exhibition, 1901), "Tapestry" (9-я exhibition, 1902), "the Pond" (10-я exhibition, 1903) V. E. Borisov-Мусатова, Lebed ' M. A. Vrubel (12-я exhibition, 1905), "the Morning of (Birth)" P. V. Kuznetsov (12-я exhibition, 1905) and others.
13-й exhibition (1906) participated M. F. Larionov and . S. Goncharov, representing the avant-garde wing of the Moscow artistic youth. In 1909 and 1911 exhibitions MTX was attended by a large group of members of the St. Petersburg "New society of artists" (NOH). In turn, members of the PCT, and participated in the exhibition of NOH in St. Petersburg (1910). The exhibition was accompanied by the publication of a catalogue. In the framework of the annual exhibitions was held posthumous exhibition: V. I. Komarov (1899), E. D. Polenova (1902), V. E. Borisova-Мусатова (1916).
With the emergence of the Union of Russian artists "Jack of diamonds", the society "Free aesthetics" and other associations of interest to the exhibitions MTX significantly decreased. The latest exhibition took place in 1918, 1922 and 1924. The founders of the partnership with rare exception (V. D. Polenov, F. I. Rerberg) were not involved.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million