Внимание! ARTInvestment.ru ищет картины этого художника для продажи. Kuznetsov Pavel Varfolomeevich
Внимание! Продажи данного художника отслеживаются УПРАВИС
KUZNETSOV Pavel Varfolomeevich
Painter, graphic artist, scene-designer
Eastern City. Bukhara 3 962 889 USD
Продано в 2014 году
Still life with carafe 597 426 USD
Продано в 2007 году
Натюрморт на рояле с портретом Е.М. Бебутовой 566 414 USD
Продано в 2014 году
Fountain 446 653 USD
Продано в 2018 году
Mount Beshtau, Essentuki 373 779 USD
Продано в 2007 году
Kislovodsk 362 500 USD
Продано в 2009 году
Кузнецов, Павел Варфоломеевич
KUZNETSOV Pavel Varfolomeevich
Painter, graphic artist, scene-designer
Kuznetsov was born to a family of icon painter. He got his first art education at the workshop of his father. In 1891–1896 he studied at the Drawing School of the Society of Art Lovers under V. V. Konovalov and G. P. Salvini-Barakki. Kuznetsov met V. E. Borisov-Musatov, often visited his studio (that is why Kuznetsov’s early works were painted under the influence of art of Borisov-Musatov). In 1897 Kuznetsov entered Moscow School of painting, sculpture and architecture (MUZhVZ), studied under the guidance of A. E. Arkhipov, N. A. Kasatkin, L. O. Pasternak, then he studied at the workshop of V. A. Serov and K. A. Korovin. Kuznetsov also worked at the private studio of Korovin. Kuznetsov was awarded two small silver medals for pictorial sketches in 1900–1901 and for drawings in 1901–1902.
At MUZhVZ Kuznetsov organized art circle, which was later named Golubaya Roza (“Blue Rose”). Kuznetsov met S. I. Mamontov, V. D. Polenov, and A. Y. Golovin. He often visited Mamontov’s estate in Butyrki and in Abramtsevo, worked at the ceramic workshop, studied majolica technique. With Mamontov’s assistance, Kuznetsov made a trip to the North (in Arkhangelsk, Scandinavia). In 1900 Kuznetsov together with P. S. Utkin and M. S. Saryan traveled along the Volga.
In 1902 Kuznetsov and N. N. Sapunov were engaged in scene design for the opera The Valkyrie by R. Wagner at the Bolshoi theatre. In the same year Kuznetsov together with Utkin and K. S. Petrov-Vodkin painted the interior in the Church of Our Lady of Kazan in Saratov.
In 1904 Kuznetsov graduated from MUZhVZ. He was one of the organizers of the exhibition Scarlet Rose in Saratov in 1904. In 1905 he together with Borisov-Musatov, M. A. Vrubel, and V. V. Kandinsky took part in the 12th exhibition of Moscow Association of Artists, in 1906 — exhibition of the group Mir Iskusstva (“World of Art”) in St. Petersburg. Kuznetsov made a trip to Paris, studied at free workshops and art schools of Montparnasse. He participated in the exhibition of the Russian artists in Paris organized by S. P. Dyagilev. From 1907 till 1917 Kuznetsov was a member of the society Free Aesthetics. In 1907 he exposed his works at the exhibition of symbolism artists Golubaya Roza (“Blue Rose”) in Moscow, later he became one of the leaders of this society.
In 1905–1909 Kuznetsov worked a lot in the field of book and magazine graphic art. He collaborated with the magazines Iskusstvo (“Art”), Zolotoye Runo (“Golden Fleece”). In 1907–1909 he painted decorative picture The Black Swan for the estate of N. P. Ryabushinsky. In late 1900s — early 1910s Kuznetsov together with Utkin, A. T. Matveyev and E. E. Lanceray created decorative design for Y. E. Zhukovsky’s estate Novy Kuchuk-Koy in the Crimea.
From 1907 till 1914 Kuznetsov traveled to the East, in the Kirghiz steppes, Samarkand, Bukhara, and Tashkent. In 1913–1914 he worked on the sketches of decorative pictures for Kazan station in Moscow. In 1914–1915 he worked with A. Y. Tairov at Moscow Chamber Theatre.
After the revolution Kuznetsov headed art section of Moscow municipal council (Mossovet), participated in the agitation decorative design of Moscow to different celebrations in 1917 and in 1918. In 1918 Kuznetsov was elected a member of the Department of Fine Arts of the National commissariat of education (Narkompros). He lectured at the First and the Second State free art workshops. In 1920–1927 he was a professor of the workshop of the monumental art at the Higher State Artistic and Technical Workshops (VKhUTEMAS); from 1927 till 1929 he was a professor of the fresco monumental art department of faculty of painting at the Higher Art Technical Institute (VKhUTEIN).
In 1923 Kuznetsov made a trip to Paris in connection with the organization of his personal exhibition in the gallery Barbazange. In 1925 he was one of the founders-members of the society Four Arts. In 1929 he was awarded the title of the Honoured Art Worker of RSFSR (Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic). Two personal exhibitions of Kuznetsov’s works were held in the same year in the State Tretyakov Gallery and in 1931 in the State Museum of Fine Arts. In 1937 at the World Exhibition in Paris he was awarded silver medal for the painting Life of the Kolkhoz. In 1930s–1940s he lectured a lot. In 1939–1941 he worked at the Institute for advanced studies of Arts under Moscow City Executive Committee (Mosgorispolkom); in 1945–1948 he was a professor of painting at Moscow Institute of Industrial Art.
Kuznetsov regularly traveled in order to gather material for creative work: in 1925–1929 — to the Crimea and the Caucasus, in 1930 — Armenia, 1931 — Azerbaijan, 1934 — Donbass, 1935 — Mariupol, 1936 — Michurinsk; in 1947–1966 he repeatedly visited the Baltic States.
Personal exhibitions of the artist were held in 1935, 1940, 1941, 1956–1957, 1964, and 1968; posthumous exhibitions were held in 1971, 1978, 1990, and 2003 in Moscow, Leningrad and Saratov.
Kuznetsov lived a long life. His creative work went through ups and downs; there were years of brilliant success and years of non-recognition. Kuznetsov was one of the significant representatives of symbolism of Russian art. The flowering of his creative work fell on 1900s–1910s. In 1920s Kuznetsov left symbolism style, but kept the characteristic features of his individual manner of painting: decorative color combined with neo-primitivism subject. Despite the specificity of themes in his late works (e.g. oil industry construction in Baku), it was hardly to refer Kuznetsov’s works to the official Soviet art school.
Works by Pavel Kuznetsov are in many museum collections, including the State Tretyakov Gallery, the State Russian Museum, the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts and others.
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 12.08.2020 The logistics company blames art-дилера in unpaid bills for storage of paintings As compensation, the paintings stored in the warehouse, want to sell under the hammer
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 29.07.2020 Opened 26-й auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" The catalogue contains artworks of Seeds Agroskin, Andrey Bisti, Vladimir Brainin, Lidia Vitkovskaya, Dima Goryachkin, Natalia Garnovskii, Igor Kislitsin, Alexander Savko, Andrey Chukanova, Natalia Turnovo.
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Constantin Brâncuși$71 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 5. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 6. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 7. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million