UTKIN Peter Savich
painter, graphic artist, muralist.
Уткин, Пётр Саввич
UTKIN Peter Savich
painter, graphic artist, muralist.
born in the family of a railroad employee. As a child he took drawing lessons from the artist-lover AP Sheva in Saratov. In 1892-1895 attended evening classes Drawing school at Saratov Society lovers of fine arts, which led VV Konovalov. In 1895-1897, when he was a constant student of the school, worked under the guidance of Konovalov and GP Salvini-Barakki. Since the mid 1890's, often visited E V. Borisov-Musatov, enjoyed his advice. At the same time took his acquaintance in PV Kuznetsov, who later grew into friendship and fruitful cooperation.
In 1897 he moved to Moscow and continued his studies in MUZhViZ in AE Arkhipov, NA Kasatkin, Leonid Pasternak, and . Levitan, in the studio Korovin and Valentin Serov. For drawing was awarded a small silver medal. He was a member of artistic circles, led by PV Kuznetsov.
lived in Moscow and Saratov. In 1900, together with PV Kuznetsov took a boat trip down the Volga from Saratov to Simbirsk.
From 1898, he participated in exhibitions and has exhibited his works at the exhibition of Moscow Society of Art Lovers, in 1904 - at the exhibition "Scarlet Rose" in Saratov. In 1902, together with the PV Kuznetsov and Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin was prglashen paint the church Our Lady of Kazan in Saratov. In the early 1900's made friends in Mamontov, in 1903 he worked in his pottery workshop "Abramtsevo" in Butyrki (but pottery from sketches Utkin not known).
in 1907 was expelled from MUZhViZ. In the same year he became one of the organizers and active participants of the exhibition "Blue Rose" in Moscow. Engaged in a magazine and book graphics. In 1906-1909 worked with the magazine "Golden Fleece", performed iilyustratsii for books A. White "Silver Dove and E. Przybyszewski" Day of the vessel, designed the anthology "Primrose". In 1910 he joined the revived "The world of art».
In late 1900's - early 1910-s together with PV Kuznetsov and sculptor Matveev worked on the creation of decorative and park ensemble of the estate I . Zhukovsky Kuchuk-Coy in the Crimea, completed the painting of interiors and facades of houses. Regularly visited the Zhukovskii up until 1916.
After the revolution, lived in Saratov. Participated in the creation of the College of Fine Arts at Saratov Soviets. In 1918-1931 he taught at Saratov State of free art workshops and studios Proletkult. In 1924 it joined the union "4 Arts", took part in the exhibitions 1925, 1926 and 1928. Also exhibited their work at the Fair Society "Fire color" (1924 and 1925), AHRR (1925).
In 1931 he moved to Leningrad, where at the invitation of the Academy of Arts of the USSR became a professor at the picturesque Branch of the Institute of proletarian art (in 1932 renamed the Leningrad Institute of Painting, architecture and sculpture).
Utkin memorial exhibition in 1935 in Leningrad. In 1980 the Saratov State Art Museum im. A. H Radishcheva held a retrospective exhibition of works by the artist.
Utkin - one of the leading masters of the Commonwealth of the Symbolists "Blue Rose". His art, like the works of many of his comrades in the union inherent decorative, mysterious ways, exquisite color palette. The artist preferred the gentle ascetic colors with a predominance of blue and gold, seeking in this palette of extraordinary diversity of shades. His paintings, producing the impression of fantastic landscapes, Utkin wrote major traits, summing up the form and reaching the monumental scope, even in works of small size.
works are in collections of many museums, among them the State Tretyakov Gallery, State Russian Museum, Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin, Saratov State Art Museum. Radishshev and many others.
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 12.08.2020 The logistics company blames art-дилера in unpaid bills for storage of paintings As compensation, the paintings stored in the warehouse, want to sell under the hammer
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 29.07.2020 Opened 26-й auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" The catalogue contains artworks of Seeds Agroskin, Andrey Bisti, Vladimir Brainin, Lidia Vitkovskaya, Dima Goryachkin, Natalia Garnovskii, Igor Kislitsin, Alexander Savko, Andrey Chukanova, Natalia Turnovo.
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million