The Society of Russian Watercolorists
1880-1918 St-Петербург — Petrograd
1880-1887 — Circle of Russian watercolorists; in 1887-1907 — Society of Russian watercolors; from 1907 — Imperial society of Russian watercolors
full members: I. K. Aivazovsky, Y. Y. Belsen, D. A. Benkendorf, R. A. Bergholz, M. A. berkos, A. A. Bilderling, V. A. Bobrov, A. P. Bogolyubov, F. F. Buchholz, S. I. Vasilkovsky, K. A. Veselov, M. J. Willie, I. A. Vladimirov, I. S. Galkin, K. E. Geftler, . A. Gogolinski, I. S. Goriushkin-Сорокопудов, A. S. Egornov, S. I. Endogurov, V. I. Zarubin, V. M. Izmailovich, A. D. Kivshenko, M. P. Klodt, K. Y. Kryzhitsky, S. E. Kushelev, L. F. Lagorio, P. B. Lambin, E. K. Lipgart, A. S. Lytkin, K. E. Makowski, A. F. Maksimov, A. I. Meshchersky, A. I. Morozov, V. I. Fertilizers, V. P. Ovsyannikov, A. G. Orlov, A. A. Pisemsky, V. A. Plotnikov, . D. Prokof'ev, A. A. Radkowski, P. S. Sathoff, . A. Sergeev, S. S. Solomko, A. N. Stepanov, V. Feldman, . P. Himona, K. O. Heath, A. S. Khrenov, A. A. Chumakov, A. I. Charlemagne, V. P. Schreiber, P. G. Scherbov and others.
Exponent: I. A. Aleksandrov, A. F. Afanasiev, L. S. Bakst, V. M. Baruzdina, E. M. Boehm, A. N. Benoit, L. M. Brailovsky, . N. Bunin, P. D. Buchkin, V. P. Vereshchagin, E. K. Wrangell, A. V. Hansen, K. I. Gorbatov, V. F. Grave, . N. Gritsenko, . D. Dmitriev-Оренбургский, E. S. Zarudnaya-Кавос, M. A. Zichy, A. D. Kaygorodov, P. O. Kovalevsky, I. S. Kulikov, G. A. Ladyzhenskaya, A. E. Makowski, V. E. Makovsky, . Makovsky, G. M. Manizer, M. O. Mikeshin, V. V. Perepletchikov, E. D. Polenova, I. E. Repin, A. A. Rylov, P. P. Sokolov, V. I. Surikov, V. T. Timofeev, E. F. Urlaub, A. N. Schilder, A. A. Shurygin, S. I. Junker-Крамская and others.
Exhibitions: 1-я (1880 St-Петербург) — 38-я (1918, Petrograd).
the Circle was founded on the initiative of the teacher of the Drawing school Society for the encouragement of artists E. C. Villiers de l'isle-Адана for the device of watercolor exhibitions. In 1887 he received the official status of the Society of Russian watercolors, which were intended to "contribute to the success and development of watercolor painting in Russia." The Charter was approved July 11, 1887.
In active members was taken "artists living in Russia and worthy of saying about himself in his works, mainly on the exhibitions of the Society as exhibitors". At the same time the Society consisted of about 20 active members, many of whom were also members of other art associations.
headed or standing election Committee of three members (Secretary, Treasurer, and head of the economic part). I was also elected as the exhibition jury of three members and the audit Commission. Initially, the Union actually led ALB. N. Benoist in 1897, the conflict, caused by aesthetic disagreements with other members, he left the Board, having received the status of "honorary member." Subsequently, the OPA was headed by A. S. Egornov(1897-1902), S. F. Alexander (1902-1904), R. A. Bergholz (1904-1918).
From the 1880s, the Society annually organized exhibitions that took place in the premises of the Society for the encouragement of artists, from 1896 — in the halls of IAH and the Passage. Along with the St. Petersburg exhibitions were held twelve exhibitions in Moscow, exhibitions in Riga (1888), Helsingfors (1893), Munich (1908). At the initiative ALB. N. Benoit the graphics of the exhibition "Blanc et Noir" (1890, 1892, 1895). The society held a posthumous exhibition S. I. Endogurova (1895), K. O. his (1901), A. A. Pisemsky (1914).
In 1880-90-х exhibitions dominated the work of academic areas associated with the aesthetics of landscape watercolors. In the early 1900-х watercolor shows became more variety: for them there were works in the art Nouveau style, "neo-Russian style".
Occasionally they exhibited the work of foreign masters and classic watercolors from private collections. The exhibition was accompanied by the publishing of directories-указателей exhibited works.
10-ю exhibition Society (1890) was visited by the Emperor Alexander III; subsequently, the members of the Imperial family regularly participated in exhibitions. The exhibition was popular with the public: in season 1899/1900 another (19-я) ORA exhibition gathered more than 30 000 visitors; any other artistic Association has failed to attract to its halls as many spectators.
January 1892 the Society held weekly at the Imperial Academy of arts "watercolor Friday", which took on the character of popular literature-художественных and musical evenings. "Friday" was often visited by the President of the Imperial Academy of arts Grand Duke Vladimir and other members of the Imperial family. In connection with the celebration of 25-летнего anniversary of the Society in 1905 he was awarded the title of "Imperial" (the official decision took place in 1907).
1900-х the work of the Society began to decline. In 1905 he stopped "watercolor day." The last exhibition took place in 1918, after which the Society was dissolved. The main core has retained membership in the Society of artists to them. A. I. Kuindzhi.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million