The Union of Youth
Parties: . Altman, A. I. Baller, V. S. Bart, S. P. Bobrov, S. I. Baudouin-де-Куртенэ, V. D. Bubnova, V. D. Burliuk, D. D. Burliuk, V. I. Bystrenin, G. E. Verkhovsky, A. F. GAUS, . S. Goncharov, A. V. Grishchenko, K. V. Dydyshko, L. I. Zheverzheev, . V. Zaretsky, I. M. Zdanevich, A. M. Zelmanov, I. V. Klinkov, p. P. Konchalovsky, A. V. Kuprin, G. V. Labunskaya, I. F. Larionov, M. F. Larionov, E. A. Lasson-Спирова, M. V. Le Dante, . V. Lermontova, P. I. Lions, . I. lyubavina, K. S. Malevich, V. I. Markov (Matthew), I. I. Mashkov, V. V. Mayakovsky, L. J. Mitelman, A. A. Morgunov, Z. J. Mostov (Matveeva-Мостова), S. A. Nagornov, K. S. Petrov-Водкин, P. D. Patipati, I. A. Puni, . E. Rogovin, O. V. Rozanova, E. Y. Sahaidachny, V. E. Tatlin, A. V. Ukhanov, A. V. Fonvizin, V. M. Khodasevich, A. V. Shevchenko, V. F. Shekhtel, A. Exter and others.
Exhibitions: 1-я (1910 St-Петербург) — 5-я (1913/1914 St-Петербург); June 1910 (Riga), "Donkey's tail" (1912, Moscow).
the Society of [email protected] semicolon was formed in November 1909 on the initiative G. E. Gouraud and M. V. Matyushin, as well as former members of the group . I. Kulibina "Triangle" — I. S. Student, C. J. Shleifer, , E. K. Spandikov. The Charter was approved on 16 Feb 1910; just before this event from-за aesthetic differences with the "colunistas" Society left M. V. Matyushin and E. G. Guro (in 1912 M. V. Matyushin returned to "Union of youth"). The Chairman and Treasurer were invited well-known philanthropist, collector and artist-любитель L. I. Zheverzheev. The society regularly held Committee meetings and General meetings. Its aims the Union set: "to familiarize its members with contemporary trends in art, developing in them aesthetic taste through joint classes in drawing and painting, as well as exchange opinions on issues of art, and to contribute to the mutual rapprochement of people interested in art."
unlike the "Jack of diamonds" the Union was not an Association of like-minded, had a certain aesthetic and ideological program, and took all applying for the innovation. It served as the rallying forces of the artistic avant-garde of St. Petersburg, Moscow, Ukraine, the Baltic States. The showcases the diversity of contemporary avant-garde — from post-impressionism and futurism to bespredmetnichestva. In 1910-1913, was held exhibitions in St. Petersburg and Riga (all accompanied by the publication of a catalogue). At the invitation M. F. Larionov members of the Union participated in the exhibition "Donkey's tail" in Moscow, where he performed in a separate group with its own directory.
To promote the latest artistic ideas of members of the Society planned to publish the magazine; in April of 1912 appeared the first issue of the publication "Union of youth". It was followed by 2-й (June 1912) and 3-й (March 1913) number. 4-й release, planned for autumn 1914 and ready for publication, were not released.
the First two collections included software theoretical article I. V. Markov (Voldemar Matthew)"Principles of new art", article by D. Markarova (V. D. Bubnova), I. S. Student, E. K. Spandikov, A. Le Fauconnier, E. fora on issues of modern, classical and Oriental art, translations of Chinese poetry, a translation of the Italian "Manifesto of futurist painting" and the letters K. van Dongen.
the Third collection was prepared in cooperation with Kubo-футуристической group poets-будетлян ("Gilea"), which joined the Union in March 1913 on the rights of the Federation. 3-й the collection includes poems, prose and articles Vladimir Khlebnikov, D. D. Burliuk, . D. Burliuk, E. G. Guro, A. Kruchenykh, And B. K. Livshits.
In collaboration with poets-футуристами Union held a series of debates at the Trinity theatre. The first of them (20 Nov 1912) made reports D. D. Burliuk ("What is cubism?"), V. V. Mayakovsky ("On modern poetry"). At the debate on March 23, 1913 ("About modern art") reports D. D. Burliuk ("the art of the innovators and the academic art of the nineteenth and twentieth century") and Malevich ("On "knave of diamonds" and "Donkey's tail"") and the Manifesto of the "Union of youth", written O. V. Rozanova: "We declare that all ways are good except the beaten and polluted by strangers countless steps and we appreciate only those books, which the novelty of his engender in the viewer a new man. We declare against all, based on the word "Foundation", because it is a respectable word sounds good in the mouth of those people who are doomed not to keep up with the run". In the debate on March 24, 1914 ("On modern Russian literature") involved . D. Burliuk ("the Tale — myth"), V. V. Mayakovsky ("Came to himself"), D. D. Burliuk ("Visual elements of Russian phonetics"), A. Kruchenykh ("Exposing new art"). The radicalism of the extreme and outrageous character of the speeches aroused the protest of the cultural workers of the older generation, including A. N. Benoit, which responded to their series of notes in the newspaper "Speech" (1912, November 23; 1913, April 12, April 13).
In January — February 1911 members of the Union under the guidance of Director M. M. Tomashevsky held in St. Petersburg, a series of theatrical evenings called "mansion window surrounds of the action," which became one of the first attempts Kubo-футуристической scenography; was staged the drama "King Maximilian and his rebellious son Adolf." In the summer of 1913 the joint Committee of the "Union of youth" and "Gilea" decided to organize a futuristic theatre "Budetlyanin". 2 and 4 December 1913 in the theater "Luna-парк" was staged tragedy V. V. Mayakovsky "Vladimir Mayakovsky" (featuring in the lead role of the author and the design of O. V. Rozanova, P. N. Filonov, I. S. Student); 3 and 5 December — Opera A. Kruchenykh "victory over the sun" (music M. V. Matyushin, design K. S. Malevich and A. Kruchenykh).
Soon after the action-Packed performances was a conflict that led to the rupture between the poets of the "Gilea" and "Union of youth". The ensuing failure L. I. Zheverzheev to subsidize further the activities of the Society put an end to his activities.
March — April 1917 in connection with the creation of the Union of artists (SDI), L. I. Zheverzheev and I. S. Student tried to revive the Society. In the application filed in the SDI, the number of valid members along with veteransmeans Yu. p. Annenkov, A. P. Archipenko, L. A. Bruni, S. I. Warriors, V. A. Denisov, A. E. Karev, A. V. Lentulov, P. V. Miturich, V. E. Pestel, . A. Tyrsa, . A. Udaltsova, R. R. Falk, O. Zadkine, M. Z. Chagall and others. At the General meeting of shareholders April 12, SDI was chosen Yu. p. Annenkov and E. K. Spandikov, the candidate — M. Z. Chagall. Many artists — members of the "youth Union" took part in the 1-й state free exhibition of works of art in Petrograd (1919). However, almost activities of the Union had not been renewed.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Jeff Koons$91,07 million
- 2. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 3. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 4. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 5. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 6. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 7. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 8. Peter Doig$28,81 million
- 9. Frank Stella$28 million
- 10. Yoshitomo Nara$24,95 million
- 11. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 12. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 13. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 14. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 15. Mark Grotjahn$16,8 million
- 16. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 17. KAWS$14,7 million
- 18. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 19. Banksy$12,14 million
- 20. John Currin$12 million
- 21. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 22. Pierre Soulages$10,6 million
- 23. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 24. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million