The Society of Moscow artists
Members-учредители: S. V. Gerasimov, Grabar, A. D. Drevin, I. F. Zavialov, K. K. Zefirov, p. P. Konchalovsky, B. D. Korolev, A. V. Lentulov, . H. Maksimov, . N. Maslennikov, I. I. Mashkov, A. A. Osmerkin, S. Petrov, , M. S. Rodionov, V. V. Rozhdestvensky, . A. Udaltsova, R. R. Falk, V. F. Franchetti, V. L. Krakowski, I. I. Chekmazov.
active members and staff (exhibitors): M. N. Avetov, I. K. Altukhov, B. I. Borisov, S. N. Buhari, V. I. Grigoriev, . N. Grigoriev, . M. Grigoriev, D. M. Devenow-Нюренберг, M. A. Dobrov, , Ivanov, E. N. Ivanov, S. I. Ivanov, Z. G. Ivanova, V. V. Izhevsk, L. G. Cantor, Kapterev, M. D. Korneev, S. M. Kirov, V. I. Kiselev, T. M. Konchalovsky, A. I. Kravchenko, . P. Krymov, A. V. Kuprin, A. A. Lebedev-Шуйский, K. A. Levashov, S. I. Lobanov, I. A. Malyutin, E. O. Mashkevich, A. A. Morgunov, D. V. Murashev, S. G. Mukhin, V. M. Novozhilov, A. V. Pavlov, A. N. Werner, I. P. Perfil'ev, A. G. Polezhaev, V. V. Pochitalov, S. M. R., G. O. Rublev, A. A. Rybakov, V. F. Ryndin, V. N. Cages, A. F. Safronova, A. F. Sakharov, . K. Falcon, M. I. Stolpnikova, S. M. Taratukhin, G. V. Fedorov, A. M. Feigin, M. I. Feoktistova, A. V. Fonvizin, . M. Chernyshev, A. N. Teals, B. S. Chable-Табулевич, A. V. Shevchenko, G. M. Segal, M. F. Shemyakin, V. M. Kerichev, . I. Shestakov, V. N. Shifrin, F. K. Shmelev, B. R. Eyges, V. R. Eyges, V. A. Alpert, A. S. Yastrzhembsky.
Exhibitions: 1928 (Moscow), 1929 (Moscow).
Occurred at gakhn (the State Academy of artistic Sciences), and the merger of former members of the society "Moscow painters", "Makovets" and "Genesis". The main objective was to create a synthetic art that could grow on the basis of ideological unity-художественных beliefs. 23 Jun 1928 Charter was adopted, according to which the society intended to "promote the raising and development of artistic culture, RSFSR, and also bringing it to the masses ...an artistic display of the life and ideas of Soviet modernity in a beautiful plastic forms of the new realism, which excludes both graphical and stylistic biases, and overcoming formal searches of recent decades".
In the Declaration, the Society said: "We, the artists, Omha, decisively reject the old understanding of painting and sculpture as a "chamber" of art as craftsmanship, designed for a narrow circle of connoisseurs and aesthetes. Similarly we consider finally buried hasty judgment of some thinkers and groups about the “death of painting” and its irrelevance to our era Painting... — is not contemplation, not static “repetition” way of life, not passively-натуралистическое representation of reality and not only a means of cognition of reality, and a powerful weapon creative impact on the world, a tool of active reconstruction of life... the hen gives up his powers in the service of those military objectives of the era, striving painting, sculpture, poster, mural, folk painting, illustration to do the same thing, what's going on in the construction of new plants, on the collective farms, onmachine-тракторных stations, all the shops of the gigantic factory, which is called a country building socialism. We regard ourselves as one of the workshops of the factory..."
the company had two reporting exhibition: in February 1928 in the halls of higher art and technical Institute (Myasnitskaya, 21) and June 1929 in the pavilion "Hexagon" ("Mechanization") Tspkio. Exhibitions dominated the landscape and still [email protected] semicolon however, the artists attempted to create a historical and thematic paintings. The exhibition was extremely successful, in particular 2-ю exhibition in Gorky Park was attended by 20 000 "paid visitors" and over 200 tour groups; 32 works from the exhibition are scheduled for purchase in the State Tretyakov gallery.
In 1927-1930 OMX also organized more than 50 traveling exhibitions in Moscow working clubs and industrial centers of the region: in the club Trekhgornij manufactory in Moscow, Calistro, Golutvin, a factory "Oka" in Buccino, at the cement plant in the Sand, in Moscow, Lyubertsy, village Bykovo, Mechnikovo. Simultaneously with the exhibitions, held public lectures.
Individual group member companies participated in mobile exhibitions organized Narkomprosa cities of the RSFSR (1929 and 1930) and "Art-кустарной exhibition of the USSR" the cities of the U.S. (1929, new-Йорк, Philadelphia, Boston, Detroit).
the Original leading role in the Union played by former members of the "Jack of diamonds". However, the composition of Society was heterogeneous and constantly changing. In 1928-1929 the MKO joined many former members of the society "Shop painters", "Genesis", "4 art", "GROWTH", "Fever-цвет". In early 1928 the Society joined youth group "Wing", which initially was an Autonomous section — OMS-2 (its sovereignty was specifically stated in the "Project relationship groups Omha", adopted by the General Assembly). In 1929, the conflict between the young and older generation the division of Society into groups was abolished, and the "Wing" joined the MKO on the same basis. However, by early 1931 the company has released I. I. Mashkov, Grabar, S. V. Gerasimov and a number of other members.
In March 1928, when OMX was created by artistic-производственные workshops — of Mastah, whose task was the implementation of social order and the relief the material conditions of members of Society. The program included posters, prints on political and industrial topics, painting public buildings, making clubs and mass rallies, publishing postcards, reproductions, albums.
the Activity of Mastah at first were unprofitable, with the result that by December 1928 the deficit to 18-20 thousand rubles. In early 1929 at the head of Mastah got B. D. Korolev, who sought to organize the workshops. It was created 8 sections: picturesquely-декоративная, poster-графическая, metallo-керамическая, sculpture, architecture-планировочная, art-заочного training, exhibition, fine (but really existed and worked just beautifully-декоративная, poster-графическая,sculpture, metal and exhibition sections). Approved production plan. The metal section was entrusted with the production of badges "medsantrud", "Sekojosas";, a competition was announced for the manufacture of the ink set. The work of the painting section were directed to the fulfillment of contracts with several companies (for example, plant Goujon) on clearance red corners and clubs. Also it was a question about the design of the Palace of Culture in Sormovo. The sculptural section has executed a contract with Pereslavl-Залесским the city Council on the manufacture of the monument to Lenin. It was assumed the release of statues depicting figures of the revolution, busts of the leaders of the revolution for mass distribution, as well as "figurines-частушек" public-политические topics. The graphics section was assigned to making posters on various topics (Textile workers, Police, Elections). By the end of 1929 the plan was almost fully implemented, with the result that it failed to repay most of the debt. By the early 1930s the structure of Mastah changed: formed by 3 sections —'sko-плакатная (head. A. A. Morgunov), a club (i.e. the section dealing with registration of [email protected] semicolon head. V. N. Cages), sculpture (head. B. D. Korolev).
Ideological platform of the MKO in many points in common with the programs of the AHR and the Association "October"; the work of the Society throughout the existence has been criticized by theorists of these associations (in particular, in the journal AXP "art to the masses"). In response, members of the MKO have published an article: "FROM-критика in the role of the gravedigger" ("Art into the masses", 1929, № 7-8, p. 36), and caused competitors in socialist competition, putting forward its conditions: "1. Energetic work on the creation of works by its subject and nature, stimulating the working masses to implement the five-year plan. 2. The approach of art to the masses through the district and travelling exhibitions. 3. Participating artists... in the work of club izokruzhke. 4. The establishment of systematic links with the Soviet public through the organization of art councils... 5. Participation in the creation... of the works designed for the mass consumer."
In December 1930, the hen was subjected to harsh criticism from the sector of arts education. The resolution sector of the art on the reports of the Moscow society of MKO were instructed to strengthen politico-воспитательную work among its members, to conduct a "class differentiation" and a series of cleaning; encouraged to recruit artists-производственников, printers, decorators. Mastah of the proposed transfer to the cooperative "the Artist" and Ishizu. In 1931, the governing body of the hen is the Secretariat, which was divided into three sectors — public-идеологический (head. S. V. Gerasimov), production (head. A. V. Lentulov), organizational (head. D. M. Devenow-Нюренберг). The Secretary-General on 16 February 1931 elected A. V. Lentulov, Treasurer — Z. G. Ivanova, Secretary of the Presidium of — V. R. eyges.
Under the influence of this resolution, a large group of MKO members addressed the Plenum of the Central Council of the AHR with the statement about joining AXP. Finally, the Society ceased its activities after April 23, 1932, in accordance with the decree of the Central Committee of the CPSU (b) "On the restructuringliterary-художественных organizations."
1. The struggle for realism in visual arts 20-х years: materials, documents, memories. M., 1962. P. 224-225.
2. Exhibition of Soviet art. Reference. Vol. 1. 1917-1932. M., 1965. C. 251-252, 297-298.
3. The Bureau OMX. FROM-критика in the role of the gravedigger // Art to the masses, 1929, №№7-8. P. 36.
4. M. V. Meledina the Society of Moscow artists (MKO) // Soviet art history. Vol. 24. M., 1988. P. 362-384.
5. D. Y. Severyukhin, Leikind O. L. the Golden age of art associations in Russia and the Soviet Union. Reference. SPb., 1992. P.173-175.
6. Amuses N. Exhibit MKO // Art to the masses. 1929, No. 3-4. S. 43-46.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million