The society Makovets
Until 1924 — Union of artists and poets "Art — life."
Parties: T. B. Aleksandrova, P. P. Babichev, V. S. Bart, E. M. Belyakova, P. I. Bromirski, L. A. Bruni, . M. Grigoriev, I. F. Zavialov, S. I. Ivanov, K. N. Istomin, . P. Krymov, . H. Maksimov, E. O. Mashkevich, I. G. Nikolaev, M. S. Rodionov, S. M. R., V. F. Ryndin, . J. Simonovich-Ефимова, . V. Nikolay Sinezubov Was, I. Sobolev, L. A. Fedorov, P. A. Florensky, P. A. Florensky, A. V. Fonvizin, A. V. Shevchenko, A. S. Yastrzhembsky.
Exhibitions: 1-я (1922, Moscow) — 3-я (1925/1926).
the Association was founded in the spring — during the summer of 1921 on the initiative of young artists and writers who declared the high spirituality of art and the continuity of the classical tradition. The basis of society made up the participants of the exhibition "Moscow salon" and "World of art", and joined them young artists. Along with them in the creation of the Association was attended by writers, earlier (in 1914-1916) grouped around the magazine "the milky way": Amphion Reshetov (N. N. Barutin). M. Rudin, P. A. Florensky, A. M. Chernyshev.
At the organizational meeting in June 1921 was adopted Manifesto "Our prologue", the main provisions of which were formulated V. N. Chekrygin: "We believe that the revival of art is possible only in strict continuity with the great masters of the past and with unconditional resurrection in his living and eternal. We never fight, we do not create a-либо next -изма. There comes a time of light work, when need eternal values, when art reborn in its infinite movement and requires only simple wisdom inspired."
In 1922 the members of the Association were published under the editorship of A. M. Chernyshev magazine "Makovets" ("Makovets" — ancient name of the hill on which stands the [email protected] ndashСергиева, or, according to P. A. Florensky, "creditagency elevation of Russian culture"). The cover of the first issue (January 1922) issued S. M. R., the second (July 1922) — were decorated with pattern V. N. Chekriguina. The third issue (may 1923), decorated V. A. Favorsky, were prepared for publication but was not published. The magazine published the work of artists, published literary and critical essays, and poetry of B. L. Pasternak, N. N. Aseev, V. V. Khlebnikov, P. G. Antokolsky, K. A. Bolshakova. The magazine was part of an extensive literary program that included issue of poetry books and books on art theory, but it remains mostly not implemented-за lack of funds. By the end of 1923 literary group actually ceased to participate in the activities of the Union.
the Association has organized three exhibitions: in April — may 1922, January — February 1924 (both — in the halls of the Museum), and December 1925 — January 1926 (in the premises of the VKhUTEMAS;, Rozhdestvenka str., 11), as well as an exhibition of drawings in February @March 1925 mdas (StateTsvetkovskaia gallery, art of the State Tretyakov gallery, Kropotkinskaya embankment, 29), which was then shown in Nizhny Novgorod. The exhibition was accompanied by the publication of a catalogue. Part of the first exhibition was organized a posthumous exhibition of works V. N. Chekriguina, which exhibited more than 200 of his works, particularly drawings with charcoal and pencil from the series "the resurrection of the dead" (fragments-эскизы to the painting of the Cathedral of the Resurrection of the Museum; cat. No. 201-280), paintings of "the Death of brother Zachariah" (cat. No. 401), "Fire" (cat. No. 402); in the process of the exhibition in the exhibition there were 15 drawings, since the bulk of damp in an unheated room of the Museum of the works has fallen from the walls.
To 1926 at the art activities of "Makovets" has arisen in two main directions. One of them with the greatest force embodied in the work V. N. Chekriguina, L. F. Regina, S. M. R., which tended to be symbolic, dramatic-философской saturation of images that appealed to the traditions of European romanticism and symbolism, Russian iconography, lubok; relied on historical-литературные, biblical allusions. The works from the other direction — S. V. Gerasimov, K. K. charges, M. S. Rodionov, . M. Chernyshev was characterized by emotionally-лирическим comprehension of images of urban and rural life, nature and was based on more traditional forms. After his death in 1922 V. N. Chekriguina, which determined the face of the first exhibition, the second direction is predominant.
Criticism has reproached the Association in the absence of aesthetic unity. So, D. Aranovich wrote in the journal "Krasnaya Nov" (1926, vol. 10, p. 225-226): "ever Organized in the first years after the revolution, before all other groups when it was important to unite though as-нибудь, — "Makovets" has included artists of very different, sometimes alien to each other directions. While binding their slogan was relevant, they are relatively more represented something whole; when "realism" became the universal and sometimes very dim motto of every artistic groups, — "Jack of diamonds" was not so much a grouping of art over how many purely everyday, organized by the Association".
the Lack of internal cohesion has led the Union to split and subsequent abolition. In early 1926 when discussing the composition of the proposed exhibition L. F. Zhegin offered to show her the work of their students, but was refused. This prompted him and a group of others (T. B. Aleksandrova, p. P. Babichev, I. G. Nikolaev, V. E. Pestel) to get out of the "Makovets" and to create an independent Association "Path of painting". Then S. V. Gerasimov, . M. Grigoriev, I. F. Zavialov, K. K. Zefirov, V. F. Ryndin, A. V. Fonvizin passed in the Society of Moscow artists. N. M. Chernyshev and K. N. Istomin became members of the Association "4 art".
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Constantin Brâncuși$71 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 5. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 6. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 7. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million