Exhibition of works by Herman Egoshin the Academy of Arts
ARTinvestment.RU 14 октября 2010
The exhibition features more than 60 works performed in nearly half a century of creative work - portraits, landscapes, genre scenes, still lifes
Today, October 14, in the halls of the Russian Academy of Arts (Prechistenka, 21) opens an exhibition of famous painter, Honored Artist of Russian Federation, Corresponding Member of Russian Academy of Arts Hermann Egoshin (1931-2009). The exhibition features more than 60 works performed in nearly half a century of creative work - portraits, landscapes, genre scenes, still lifes.
GP Egoshin was born in Leningrad in 1931. Studied in 1949-1950. at the Leningrad Art School. Valentin Serov , and then Leningrad Art School (1950-1953).. In 1959 he graduated from the Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. Repin USSR Academy of Arts in studio B. Johanson .
Since 1961, Mr. Egoshin - a member of the Union of Artists, an active participant of exhibitions in Russia and abroad. He - one of the creative leaders of the northern capital of the 1960's, one of the initiators and active participants of the "Eleven", created the Union of Artists of Leningrad. In the period from 1959 to 1999 Egoshin was a member of more than 70 exhibitions in various cities of our country and abroad - in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy, Canada, Czechoslovakia, the USA and Japan.
For his first independent steps in the art are characterized by a departure from the academic tradition of stereotypes. From the very start of his career he showed a strong interest in art 1910-1920-ies, especially the masters of "Knave of Diamonds» - Konchalovsky , Mashkov , A. Lentulova , is committed to style" Russian sezannizma "within the meaning of color, composition, concepts of space," thinghood "nature. His inspiration has always been postmodern.
His painting "Mayakovsky", created in mid-1960's and became the program, was a vivid example of the "severe style". Almost immediately, his work got in the field of spectator interest thanks to the variety and richness of color solutions. In 1960, 70 years, marked a significant rise of the creative energy, the search for values, the artist experimented a lot, referring to the different versions of avant-garde painting, often resorting to active deformation forms, primitive and other early works Egoshin marked a schematic representation, which later gives way to the top of the active picturesque, the main value of gain silhouettes and colorful mass interaction.
known works of that time was "family portrait" in which he portrayed himself lying at ease with his paper on the couch in the range of most people close to him, thus demonstrating their reluctance to write on current issues.
Of the wide range of expressive means Egoshin selects only the color. Its subtle nuances, gradations, flickering form a complex pictorial field, built on the juxtaposition of color patches. The choice of color palette, usually refers to objects and phenomena of the world. Nature is always present in his work as a source of inspiration. His painting sometimes is somewhat motley, sometimes sustained harmonies in monochrome color range, then smooth, then the invoice, but it always - his style, his manner, the ability to see the world differently. A wide variety of subjects the artist chooses what he is close, which corresponds to his conception of the world, his desire to join the highest nature, its mysterious aspects.
Herman Egoshin passing phase experiments and various searches, starting with 1970 runs in a single creative manner, which has a certain integrity.
For him the importance of a sense of ensemble interaction colorful masses which do not emit light, not reflected in each in others, however, coming closer in line with the requirements of the general color, brushstrokes interpenetrate each other. One gets the impression that the light going into the depths, lights inside forms a special light of varying intensity, perceived as bundles of energy, flowing from a form into a form showing the dynamics of the picturesque masses. Pure color is missing, everywhere different mixtures, all expressed in a variety of textures. Does not appear on the canvas objects and things, but rather multicolored of Focus Energy, turning into matter - then spots fused with each other, then spread over the surface, then give way to the likeness of hatching. Practically no background as such, all of a unit, a single visual image, a kind of vibrating flesh colors. His art as it balances between the sign and reality.
Creativity Egoshin are generally optimistic in their emotional charge. Ease air pollution and the severity of the primary matter are organically combined in his works through the skill of the artist to build composite structures, where each image object representing a specific interest, becomes a full sound in juxtaposition with other objects, such as his still-life paintings - "Still Life. Mug and Cigarettes "," Still Life with a lantern, "" Finnish secretary "," Rowan ", etc. Interest in silhouette, to the combinatorics of many forms that make up the whole image, which facilitates identification signs, and generalized forms themselves are full of life.
In his work he often refers to the self-portrait that provides a glimpse into the inner world of the artist, to trace the formation of personality. The exhibition presents two self-portraits with a difference of ten years, performed in a generalized manner. Noteworthy are also portraits of his wife: "Under the Umbrella", "Portrait of VI Raheen».
landscapes in a variety of reasons connected to the image more tightly, the nature of their lives by his senses, it is chaotic - February day in the Crimea, "" Sara "," Windy Day in Losev, etc.
Cityscapes, patios, views from the windows - "Old Courtyard in Zagorodnyj", "Old Yard. Rain "," Flowering Trees "and others, created as a result of visits to the country and abroad, sometimes on canvases are undergoing a major transformation, they are in tune with the creative and philosophical quest artist.
Egoshin pays a lot attention to scenes in the interior, he is interested in the world of lived-in, where the tangible presence of people, such as, for example, in "Interior with figure».
In his works, G. Yegoshin, artist sophisticated attitude, combines emotion with skill in the best traditions of figurative culture of the twentieth century.
The work of Egoshin are in the collections of the State Tretyakov Gallery, State Russian Museum and other museums in the country, as well as in overseas collections (the Museum Albertinum, Dresden, National Gallery, Bratislava, meeting P. Ludwig, Cologne; S. Shtekkerta meeting, Munich, private collections in USA, Japan, France, Spain).
Exhibition of T . Egoshin represented in the halls of the Academy engages the viewer in the process of living an emotional involvement, provides a glimpse at the transformed world and feel it.
exhibition will run until November 7, 2010.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Constantin Brâncuși$71 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 5. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 6. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 7. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million