ARTinvestment.RU organizes seminars for investors and art-дилеров
ARTinvestment.RU 29 апреля 2009
Experts ARTinvestment.RU regularly conduct workshops and master-классы for novice collectors and professional participants of the art market. Standard seminar — 3-4 hours of intense, dense course — allows you to get a good portion of knowledge in the mode of interactive communication
Topic 1: Art-бизнес-русски
Review the current market situation (price movements, the dynamics of consumer activity). The analysis of the results of the recent indicative events — salons and fairs. Where to buy and sell paintings? "Promotion" tricks auctions. How to select the artist for investment. How to verify the authenticity of the works and not to buy a fake. How to check the price. Work with the Moscow auctions. Review candidates for investment.
Topic 2: Working with Russian auctions: how to buy, sell and organize
the Main myths and misconceptions about auctions. How does the auction. The specifics of the auctions: in what houses to go to. Recommendations to customers. Advice to deliverers. The main fault of the organizers. The pros and cons of shopping at auctions. The danger of aggressive promotion by auction. Private experience of start of the Auction. Russian auction market in the here and now: current situation and new trends.
Theme 3: Promotion of the artist at art-рынке
How to identify the artist with good prospects for the art-рынке. Methods of promotion of the artist at art-рынке. Organization of exhibitions and press-конференций. Working with the media. Creating a catalog: cost, production, tips. How to build a working with the Agency and art-консультантом. Methods of promotion on the Internet.
Theme 4: Investing in artists-шестидесятников ("nonconformists", "second avant-garde", "other art")
What is the "other art". Key figures, the names of the second row and undervalued, according to experts, the artists in an informal post-war art: a comprehensive review. The most valuable periods and themes in the works of the sixties. Dynamics of auction results and prospects of investments. How to create an investment collection of works of the sixties.
Theme 5: Investing in contemporary art: the benefits, risks, recommendations
the Purchase of works of contemporary art: benefits and risks. Russian or foreign? Who's who in contemporary art? Prices for works of contemporary art on the open market (auctions) and in the galleries. Auctions of contemporary art. The purchase of works of young artists: what to look for.
Topic 6: collecting in economy-сегменте. What to buy with a budget of 30 000 rubles per month
New opportunities for collectors in a situation of "buyer's market". Is it better to buy 10 works for 30 000 or one in 300 000? Buy famous names or open a new one? Liquidity as the primary goal in economy-сегменте. Options acquisitions of works of art in the range of 30 000-60 000. Investment purchase with a budget of 60 000-120 000. Specific examples. Today where to buy affordable art (affordable art)? Buy directly from the artist: "for" and "against". Features shopping at the Russian auctions. Increasing the level of collection. Where to sell work from its collection.
Each seminar is simultaneously read by two leading: Director ARTinvestment.RU Konstantin Babulin and editor ARTinvestment.RU Vladimir Bogdanov.
the seminar Program is developing since 2008. Performances were held at the Institute of Art and Antiques business, International business school of Financial University (DBA), Antique shops and other venues. Promo-презентацию can be downloaded here.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 10.07.2020 Supreme court of Monaco has closed the case against Rybolovlev Bouvier This verdict confirmed the previous decision of the court of the country, to recognize violations and the imbalance of power between the parties during the investigation
- 10.07.2020 The July auctions of contemporary art and design Phillips in Hong Kong have brought $35 million This is the sum total of the evening and day auctions held on 9 July. This is the best result in the history of the auction house Phillips in Hong Kong
- 09.07.2020 This year's first evening auction at Sotheby's in Hong Kong has raised more than $107 million In Hong Kong dollars, the end of the first evening sale of contemporary Asian art looks even more impressive: 826 million HKD
- 09.07.2020 Jeff Koons, Gagosian Gallery and art-институции the United States received millions of dollars from the state Assistance was obtained in the framework of PPP (Paycheck Protection Program), designed to ensure that the organization was able to maintain its staff
- 08.07.2020 The Rodin Museum in Paris sell bronze sculpture to cover the losses Sales of limited edition castings of the works of Rodin, the Museum plans to earn not less than €3 million a year
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 10.07.2020 Literature: Jean-Noel Kapferer, Vincent Bastien. The Luxury Strategy The publication, according to the methodology which built their career KAWS and Kanye West
- 03.07.2020 Literature: Gigi Rosenberg. The Artist's Guide to Grant Writing Book for artists, the most often disappearing from the shelf chef-редактора ARTinvestment.RU
- 02.07.2020 Movies: "Exit through the gift shop" The pseudo-documentary film that made street-арт of marginal flow part of the global contemporary art market
- 01.07.2020 The person of the week: Dasha Delone Delaunay to a greater extent than anyone-либо from contemporary artists, can be described as expressive personality. Her work, her life — is the obvious ability to Express themselves clearly
- 01.07.2020 XXII open auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" In: Azam Atakhanov, Andrey Bisti, Dasha Delaunay, Natalia Zhernovskaya, Igor Kislitsyn Olga Pushkareva, Kate-Анна Taguchi, Natalia Turnova, Yury Shabelnikov and Yuri Horovsky, Tatiana Yang
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
- 24.04.2020 Tretyakov gallery: exhibition of Andy Warhol will take place! A large-scale exhibition", Andy Warhol" was supposed to open today, and promised to become one of the Museum's hits of the year
- 14.04.2020 The Museum has extended the jubilee and went online Large-scale exhibition project, opened in December 2019, will run for 4 months longer — to mid-September 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million