ARTinvestment.RU organizes seminars for investors and art-дилеров
ARTinvestment.RU 29 апреля 2009
Experts ARTinvestment.RU regularly conduct workshops and master-классы for novice collectors and professional participants of the art market. Standard seminar — 3-4 hours of intense, dense course — allows you to get a good portion of knowledge in the mode of interactive communication
Topic 1: Art-бизнес-русски
Review the current market situation (price movements, the dynamics of consumer activity). The analysis of the results of the recent indicative events — salons and fairs. Where to buy and sell paintings? "Promotion" tricks auctions. How to select the artist for investment. How to verify the authenticity of the works and not to buy a fake. How to check the price. Work with the Moscow auctions. Review candidates for investment.
Topic 2: Working with Russian auctions: how to buy, sell and organize
the Main myths and misconceptions about auctions. How does the auction. The specifics of the auctions: in what houses to go to. Recommendations to customers. Advice to deliverers. The main fault of the organizers. The pros and cons of shopping at auctions. The danger of aggressive promotion by auction. Private experience of start of the Auction. Russian auction market in the here and now: current situation and new trends.
Theme 3: Promotion of the artist at art-рынке
How to identify the artist with good prospects for the art-рынке. Methods of promotion of the artist at art-рынке. Organization of exhibitions and press-конференций. Working with the media. Creating a catalog: cost, production, tips. How to build a working with the Agency and art-консультантом. Methods of promotion on the Internet.
Theme 4: Investing in artists-шестидесятников ("nonconformists", "second avant-garde", "other art")
What is the "other art". Key figures, the names of the second row and undervalued, according to experts, the artists in an informal post-war art: a comprehensive review. The most valuable periods and themes in the works of the sixties. Dynamics of auction results and prospects of investments. How to create an investment collection of works of the sixties.
Theme 5: Investing in contemporary art: the benefits, risks, recommendations
the Purchase of works of contemporary art: benefits and risks. Russian or foreign? Who's who in contemporary art? Prices for works of contemporary art on the open market (auctions) and in the galleries. Auctions of contemporary art. The purchase of works of young artists: what to look for.
Topic 6: collecting in economy-сегменте. What to buy with a budget of 30 000 rubles per month
New opportunities for collectors in a situation of "buyer's market". Is it better to buy 10 works for 30 000 or one in 300 000? Buy famous names or open a new one? Liquidity as the primary goal in economy-сегменте. Options acquisitions of works of art in the range of 30 000-60 000. Investment purchase with a budget of 60 000-120 000. Specific examples. Today where to buy affordable art (affordable art)? Buy directly from the artist: "for" and "against". Features shopping at the Russian auctions. Increasing the level of collection. Where to sell work from its collection.
Each seminar is simultaneously read by two leading: Director ARTinvestment.RU Konstantin Babulin and editor ARTinvestment.RU Vladimir Bogdanov.
the seminar Program is developing since 2008. Performances were held at the Institute of Art and Antiques business, International business school of Financial University (DBA), Antique shops and other venues. Promo-презентацию can be downloaded here.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 23.11.2017 What kind of pictures gives Putin Paintings — is one of the most frequent gifts that the President gives for the camera. In the week he congratulated the Patriarch on his birthday, again giving a picture — with the decoration of the assumption Cathedral of the Kremlin. Remember that even Putin gave famous people
- 23.11.2017 Estonian post released a stamp with a painting of the sixties Hulot Sooster The stamp on the envelope Estonian designer has placed a reproduction of the painting "Fairy tale forest" in 1962 the brush of the legendary sixties from Sretenskaya group
- 22.11.2017 Of the French Museum stole the painting Giorgio de Chirico "Composition with self-portrait" was stolen from the Museum of Fabrega in Beziers in the South of France
- 15.11.2017 Russia's only canvas by Caravaggio cleared from bad edits The Hermitage painting "Young man with a lute (the lute player") returned to the St. Petersburg Museum after two years of restoration and cleaning
- 07.11.2017 The Tretyakov gallery has presented work Helium Korzheva A meeting of 33 picturesque and graphic works 2 Helium Korzheva was donated to the Museum by the collector Vladimir Nekrasov
- 24.11.2017 Contemporary art at auction "Russian enamel" November 29 In the catalogue of 114 lots (paintings, drawings, photography, objects, sculpture), totaling more than 11 million rubles. Price range of works — from 700 to 7 700 000 rubles
- 21.11.2017 Auction # 20 in the "Antique book club" At the first session of play graphics, painting, posters and postcards, the second — book rarity. Pre-show open
- 21.11.2017 Opened 205-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eleven paintings, four sheets of original graphics and five works executed in mixed media
- 17.11.2017 In the footsteps of great expeditions and discoveries... November 23 auction house "Russian enamel" will hold with "Expedition" a joint auction. The event will be held in the restaurant of the Russian North "Expedition" Singing in the alley
- 17.11.2017 Rare books, manuscripts, autographs and photographs at auction "In the Nikita" In the directory — 489 lots. The auction will be held on November 23. Auction start at 19:00
- 24.11.2017 7.5 times higher than the start of a rare icon in the art Nouveau style at the auction "Russian enamel" The hammer price of the icon "St. George the victorious" has reached 450 thousand. from the start of 60 thousand. These and other results of the auction of Russian and Western European art of the 18th Nov in our review
- 21.11.2017 Soviet unofficial art in "Auction No. 1" on November 18. A brief summary The auction catalog of 142-х lots were sold almost 40% and brought a total of slightly more than 4 million rubles
- 21.11.2017 Picture of David Shterenberg in 12 times exceeded the estimate at the auction "Russian enamel" 3.2 million rubles were paid for the "portrait" painted by David Shterenberg (1881-1948) at the start from 250 thousand. A total auction of paintings, graphics and decorative-прикладного art in "Russian enamel" November 16, brought more than 8 million rubles
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive artists in the world. Top auction results The rating of the most expensive artists in the world headed by Leonardo Da Vinci, and ends with Paul Cezanne. The difference in price between the first and last positions of the ranking of the top-19 — 389,8 million dollars
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive sculptures in the world. Rating Argued that the sculpture is always cheaper than the picture... It is not. Three-dimensional works are also able to bring are just mind-blowing amount!
- 23.11.2017 Vechtomov, Plavinsky, Grositsky and other... From 29 November to 29 December, the gallery "Dolgorukovskaya, 29" and Alexander Mironov represent art-проект "Us(R)taught to life"
- 16.11.2017 In the Tretyakov gallery opens exhibition of Saryan A large exhibition in Lavrushinsky lane will present 29 beautiful works of Martiros Sergeyevich Saryan (1880-1972) from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery, the National gallery of Armenia and at Home-музея of Martiros Saryan in Yerevan
- 14.11.2017 "Quitprogram" gallery "vellum" In the framework of the "Quitprogram" will be held an exhibition "Symbolism and non-conformism", a concert of Alexei Paperny, the lecture of Valery Dudakov
- 14.11.2017 The exhibition El Lissitzky opens in two museums Today, 14 November the opening of the exhibitions of El Lissitzky in the State Tretyakov gallery on the Crimean Shaft and in the Jewish Museum and tolerance center
- 09.11.2017 Sean Scully in the Multimedia Art Museum In Moscow, the Museum of the artist, is a retrospective of the international stars of contemporary art Sean Scully. The exhibition show of abstraction, created in 1960-х years
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$60,00 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 9. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 10. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 11. Nicolas de Staël$9,42 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$8,48 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 24. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 25. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 26. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 27. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 28. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 29. Konstantin Makovsky$4,20 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million