Vasilkovsky Sergey Ivanovich
painter and graphic artist.
born in a family of small provincial officer. He studied in the 2 nd of the Kharkov school (not finished). Some time was engaged in the Kharkov Veterinary Institute. He served in the Office of the Kharkov Provincial Treasury, then - in the Office of the Kiev specific office. At the same time took private lessons in painting and drawing from the artist DI Bezperchego.
In 1876 he moved to St. Petersburg. He studied at the IAH, first as volnoprihodyaschego student, then as a regular student in landscape class in M. Klodt, VD Orlovsky. For student work was repeatedly awarded with medals: in 1879 - a small silver for the sketch from life in 1881 - a small silver for a picturesque sketch of trees in 1882 - a small silver for the sketch, in 1883 - two large silver for landscape drawing and painting , in 1884 - a small gold for the painting "Morning" (some sources say - "Spring"). In 1885 he was awarded a large gold medal for the program now "on the Donets, is released from the Academy with the rank of class artist and the right of a pensioner's travel abroad for four years.
in 1886 as a pensioner IAH went to Europe. Lived mainly in Paris, where he studied painting barbizontsev and other modern French landscape. Traveled to France, Germany, Britain, Spain and North Africa.
In 1888 he returned to Russia before the end of pensionerstva. Lived in Kharkov. Since 1885 participated in academic exhibitions, from 1886 - in the exhibitions of Moscow Society of Art Lovers. Many traveled to Russia - Ukraine, Crimea, Caucasus. In 1892 became a member and active participant in the exhibition (until 1917) the Society of Russian watercolors. Since 1894 - member and exhibitor of St. Petersburg Society of Artists. In 1900 in Kharkov held personal exhibition.
fascinated Ukrainian antiquity and ethnography. He was one of the founders of the Kharkov literary and artistic circle. He worked primarily as a landscape painter, following in his art tradition of realistic landscape. He created several paintings on the theme of Ukrainian and Russian history, as well as a number of portraits of historical figures of Ukraine.
Vassilkovsky works are in many museum and private collections, including the State Tretyakov Gallery, the Scientific Research Museum of Russia Academy of Art, the Museum of Ukrainian Art in Kiev, Kharkov Art Museum and others.
- 13.12.2018 The Pushkin Museum is likely not going to be able to buy "Venus and Adonis" by Titian Work a few years ago attributed Tiziano, the owner decided not to sell the Pushkin Museum Pushkin, despite prior arrangement
- 12.12.2018 Olafur Eliasson brought to London, 30 Greenland icebergs Installations from the melting of the icebergs on the banks of the Thames and downtown London, the artist wanted to draw the attention of residents and guests of the British capital the adverse consequences of the greenhouse effect
- 12.12.2018 Retail giant Walmart is buying Art.com Goal — to lure in the intellectual stores of young affluent buyers who are interested in art. And to resist competing Amazon.com who already has their art-направление
- 06.12.2018 "Happiness not far off" back home stronger On the embankment of the Kama river in Perm returned by the people of the letters of Boris Matrosov
- 03.12.2018 Updated AI ratings of world and Russian artists Added fresh records of Edward hopper, David Hockney, Willem de Kooning, Zhao, Uji, Tamara de Lempicka and Konstantin Makovsky
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 27.11.2018 The Museum "Rostov Kremlin" have shown exposed the forgery of Russian avant-garde Curators of the exhibition "the Tail of the comet" Elena Basner, Yuri Avvakumov and Sergei Sazonov. Author Natalia Karofsky. Eight falshakov show specifically in a separate room. Including the scandalous "Samovar" by Malevich
- 20.11.2018 Living artists: top sales The ranking of the most expensive works of living artists — is design, talking about the role and place of the artist in art history is much less than on the age and health of the fortress
- 16.11.2018 The London "Russian auction" in November 2018. Forecasts ARTinvestment.RU November 26, held at Christie's Important Russian Art, November 27 — Sotheby's Russian Pictures, November 28 — Bonhams. Will still be bidding for PDI and the sale of the collection of Rostropovich-Вишневской 28 Nov 2018. But we only "scenic" auction
- 24.10.2018 How much time is "surviving" the picture to the next resale What is the payback period to be allocated for investment in the painting? How much time you need the picture to "otvisetsya"? And when it makes sense again to auction off to make money on the resale?
- 11.10.2018 Top-10 living artists List last week was headed by British artist Jenny Saville: her painting "Propped" on October 5, 2018 at a Sotheby's auction in London was sold for a record 12.4 million dollars
- 14.12.2018 Aron Buch: Healing with color In Lipetsk the gallery of modern art "Tug" on December 15 opened the exhibition by Aron Bukh, dedicated to the 95-летию since the birth of the artist. In the exhibition — works from major collections in Moscow
- 10.12.2018 "Igor Vulokh. Evolution white" in Kazan In the Gallery of modern art GMII RT before 31 January an exhibition 80-летию artist-нонконформиста Igor Vulokh (1938-2012)
- 10.12.2018 The exhibition "Piero della Francesca" in the Hermitage The works of one of the most famous artists of the XV century, Piero della Francesca art collections from Italy, Spain, Portugal, the UK show in the picket hall of the Winter Palace
- 05.12.2018 The Style Of Faberge. Excellence is timeless Exhibition in the Museum-выставочном complex "New Jerusalem" will present more than 400 works of Faberge from Faberge Museum in Baden-Бадене, the State Hermitage Museum "Peterhof", state historical Museum, etc.
- 04.12.2018 The exhibition "Breakthrough" at the Kuznetsk bridge, 21/5 Dmitry Kawarga, Olga and Oleg Tatarintseva, Sergei Mironenko, Oleg Tyrkin, Anastasiya Alekhina, Aristarkh Chernyshev, Victor Alimpiev, Kirill Chelushkin, Vitaly Pushnitsky, Gregory Nuts, Max Eagle, Alexey Dubinsky and others Curator Michael Sidlin
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicolas de Staël$12,12 million
- 9. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 10. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 11. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$9,09 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 24. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 25. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 26. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 27. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 28. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 29. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million