The results of the Auction № 309
ARTinvestment.RU 20 декабря 2019
Buyers — Moscow, St-Петербург and Minsk. Results for individual lots published in the informal private instagram.
@now; @now; @now;@now; View this post in [email protected]; @now; @now; @now;@now; @now;@now; @now; @now;
Some price the results of trading on December 20, AI the Auction, without them 18% PHOTO 1 BELENOK Pyotr (1938-1991) untitled (Composition with black spot). 1975 ink on Paper, collage, gouache. 37,5 × 54,3 (light) Price: 120 000 PHOTO 2 SAVKO Alexander A. (1957) the wild hunt of king laugh. 2015 acrylic on Canvas. 80 × 120 Price: 120 000 PHOTO 3 BENOIS, Alexander Nikolayevich (1870-1960) a gentleman in a gold jacket. A free copy of French engravings of the XVII century. 1899 Paper, pencil, ink, pen, watercolor, gold. 28,9 × 21,4 Price: 81 000 PHOTO 4 KONYSHEVA Natta Ivanovna (1935) the Annunciation. 1998 oil on Canvas. 83,8 x 98,5 Price: 41 500 rubles
it is Not clear whether the pre-setting so people act, or rather autumn than winter the December weather, but once again the auction and postauktsionnoy sales on our auction — as they say, two big differences.
this time to the end of the trading session the reasons for joy were not many, but the calls immediately after the end of the auction to correct the situation. Total total of new owners this week found 55 % of the work of our 309-го directory. Go to the penultimate of this year's weekend in a good mood. And what you want!
on Monday, will open the latter in the past year, 310-й AI Auction. Buyers are waiting for the painting by Ivan Aivazovsky, Gregory Kapustin, David Burliuk, Alexander Tischler, Oscar Rabin, Edward Zelenin and other masters, graphic works of Vladimir Veisberg, Ilya Kabakov, Vladimir Nemukhin, Anatoly Zverev and other fine examples of domestic schedules.
special mention is a remarkable assemblage of Sergei Parajanov and painting of contemporary artist Vladimir lyubarov.
We continue to make paintings and drawings (original and lottery) to our regular weekly auctions. About his desire to put the thing on the auction AI write [email protected] or call: 7 (495) 632-16-81. Rules of submission for auction AI can show sdes.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 14.07.2020 The exhibition "is available for art theft," opened in Japan To steal most of the exhibits, the visitors had less than an hour
- 13.07.2020 The company James Murdoch will become co-owner MCH Group Investment company of the son of media-магната will acquire a 30 % stake in the company MCH Group, which owns Art Basel
- 10.07.2020 Supreme court of Monaco has closed the case against Rybolovlev Bouvier This verdict confirmed the previous decision of the court of the country, to recognize violations and the imbalance of power between the parties during the investigation
- 10.07.2020 The July auctions of contemporary art and design Phillips in Hong Kong have brought $35 million This is the sum total of the evening and day auctions held on 9 July. This is the best result in the history of the auction house Phillips in Hong Kong
- 09.07.2020 This year's first evening auction at Sotheby's in Hong Kong has raised more than $107 million In Hong Kong dollars, the end of the first evening sale of contemporary Asian art looks even more impressive: 826 million HKD
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 15.07.2020 Literature: Anna Arutyunova. Art-рынок in the XXI century The first book about the art market, created by Russian author
- 10.07.2020 Literature: Jean-Noel Kapferer, Vincent Bastien. The Luxury Strategy The publication, according to the methodology which built their career KAWS and Kanye West
- 08.07.2020 HISCOX Online Report 2020: online-продажи art. Part 1 Specialized report online-рынку art was delayed for several months, but showed unexpected numbers
- 07.07.2020 Simply about the difficult: Art Banking We analyse what is behind the term "art-банкинг" how it arose and what is this business
- 07.07.2020 On the forefront of No. 1, 2, 3 easily The third Russian vanguard — is a chaotic bunch of artists outside the system, not only by circumstances but also by conviction-free in the creative choice of all and United only a wild desire to work (Lisa Plavinskaya)
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
- 24.04.2020 Tretyakov gallery: exhibition of Andy Warhol will take place! A large-scale exhibition", Andy Warhol" was supposed to open today, and promised to become one of the Museum's hits of the year
- 14.04.2020 The Museum has extended the jubilee and went online Large-scale exhibition project, opened in December 2019, will run for 4 months longer — to mid-September 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Leonardo da Vinci$450,3 million
- 2. Pablo Picasso$179,4 million
- 3. Amedeo Modigliani$170,4 million
- 4. Qi Baishi$144 million
- 5. Francis Bacon$142,4 million
- 6. Alberto Giacometti$141,3 million
- 7. Edvard Munch$119,9 million
- 8. Claude Monet$110,7 million
- 9. Jean-Michel Basquiat$110,5 million
- 10. Andy Warhol$105,5 million
- 11. Roy Lichtenstein$95,4 million
- 12. Edward Hopper$91,87 million
- 13. Jeff Koons$91,075 million
- 14. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 15. Robert Rauschenberg$88,8 million
- 16. Gustav Klimt$87,9 million
- 17. Mark Rothko$86,9 million
- 18. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 19. Barnett Newman$84,2 million
- 20. Vincent van Gogh$82,5 million
- 21. Henri Matisse$80,7 million
- 22. Auguste Renoir$78,1 million
- 23. Peter Paul Rubens$76,7 million
- 24. Konstantin Brancusi$71 million
- 25. Cy Twombly$70,5 million
- 26. Fernand Léger$70,06 million
- 27. Willem de Kooning$68,9 million
- 28. Zao Wou-Ki$65,2 million
- 29. Paul Cezanne$60,5 million