Open XVI the auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art"
ARTinvestment.RU 20 мая 2020
In the Dasha Delaunay, Natalia Zhernovskaya, Marina Sencheva, Yuri Izosimov, Julia Kartoshkin, Dmitry Kedrin, Igor Kislitsyn, Sergei Smurov, Horowski Yuri, Yuri Shabelnikov
the fee from buyers is 18 %.
Lots of the XVI curator of the auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary art" presented in the exhibition online-выставки AI.
In the composition of the auction of 10 lots — seven paintings and one lot of the present drawing, sculpture and mixed media.
Opens a directory section that contains female characters.
Dasha Delone. Pregnant with flowers. 2019
"the Space of paintings Dasha Delone invites the viewer into the world of personal imagination and cultural archetypes", — wrote about the work of the artist and critic Alexander Panov. Female image in the picture Dasha Delone initially takes our imagination to Veneram Paleolithic. The ancient people saw in the archaic female statues of the embodiment of the forces of nature, fertility, procreation, and the ancient sculptors — from the Pyrenees to lake Baikal — emphasized the relevant features, or portraying pregnant women with big bellies, large Breasts. The facial features of Paleolithic beauties did not matter.
the Next step inspired by the biblical motif of the Annunciation, which symbolizes the picture of a bouquet of flowers (self-creativity Dashi Delaunay began with "medieval Russian literature, illustrations, and the restoration of medieval churches"). And the third step — face of our contemporaries, a beautiful woman, a sight which is directed to, to a new life that is developing inside her. The artist as if to complete the circle of femininity, having the viewer on the most important milestones — from new life to new life.
Dmitry Kedrin. The night window. From the series "Pin-Up". 2007
"a Different meeting, a sudden episode will remain forever in the memory. Thanks to a random conversation, overall harmony, mood. Or — night that the February haze, the lights of the house opposite, a rare car. And understand, looking into it that the second meeting will not, so you must, and remember eagerly every second of the fast night-time" (Dmitry Kedrin on the painting "Night window").
thinking About this woman with a calm face and sad eyes? Why is a few seconds fast a night time, so attracted the artist? Maybe because he felt the inner freedom and peace that emanates from her body: she is not in a hurry, will not run, is not afraid to be late, not watching the expression of his face. She just sits there in February of the window, hands clasped on his knees, looking into the dark night, maybe the lights of the house opposite, maybe on a rare car.
Sergei Smurov. Lying. 1999
"How Nature over millions of years created their beautiful landscapes and corners of our planet, and the Artist, passing through your soul the modern world, the accumulated experience of previous generations of artists and natural beauty, with shape, space and sculpture, creates its deep inner individual world" (Sergei Smurov). In this inner world the image of women "Lying" exist harmoniously and freely.Perhaps we see here an echo of the same timeless ideas of the eternal feminine, which was found above.
"For me the main sculpture is the architectural design of the human body. The sculpture directly comes from the shape of the human body, whether Cycladic idol, the archaic Kouros or modernist totem. I always strive for generalization and abstraction, metaphor, monumentality of the image" (Sergei Smurov).
Yuri Horovsky. Girlfriend. 2019
Above, we saw images of women whose absolute freedom embodied alone or in the internal concentration. A very different picture is presented to us on canvas, Yuri Cholovskogo. The female figure on the beach is free and thus — expressive and dynamic. They are clearly closely within the paintings, their poses islomania, they're all — motion, — laugh out loud, not a quiet smile. Horowski was born in the South and in Gagauzia, it exists naturally in sunlight and bright colors.
"Horowski-живописец never changed its commitment to figurative reproduction of the reality, but his work is always distinguished by the pungent sarcasm and quiet mockery of the studied subject. The brutality of the fleshy figures and exotic combinations of colors puzzling, respect, and sometimes, as happened with a group of respected employees of the Tretyakov gallery, — fright before the "powerful flow of negative energy"" (azbuka.gif.ru). About the sign of the energy, perhaps, debatable, but the powerful stream is not just felt, and almost tangible.
the Following section of the catalog — images of men. Heroic.
Yuri Shabelnikov. All-seeing eye. From the series "Esoteric football". 2006
"the Overwhelming mystical experiences the soul has long found its expression in the rituals, having the form of "games and amusements". The ancient Olympic games were real religious rites, and the presence of the priests gave them the character of the present Ministry to a Higher power... In the early twenty-first century, we notice that the artists drawn to the fascinating magic acts, and I want again to admire the secret spells and meaningful signs, and down to the dungeons and there to look at mysterious objects, or to observe the ecstasy of the shamans...
Yuri Shabelnikov seen from this angle of view the game of football. Even in bulgariavarna the modern version of football has kept the echoes of the ritual of the sacred game of the gods — patrons of courage, victory, success, and above all with those who are associated with the unknowable and sovereign Case... Marble ball, Platonov's most perfect form, is a kind of Word of the sacred rite, and only the miracle of faith will enable you to make a "ball" on his chest or stop his leg, or sendthe ball head (while not getting injured). Probably ancient Indians pioneers of the sacred game, forbidden to touch the ball with his hand for deeply religious reasons. People's hands are defiled with murder and injury to all living beings. Playing a sacred ball without hands, that is addressing our melannie message of the true Masters of the world, the players might partly atone for the sin of bloodshed and redemption is the main concern of any religion" (Alexander Yakimovich, "Sacred game", litfund.ru).
Igor Kislitsyn. The last hero. 2001
You go where it doesn't want to go,
You go in there, but no one misses you!
("Movie". Good morning, last hero)
And was broken the last ice.
And the path is open, it remains only to go forward.
And then you got up, took a step,
Outdoor way was worse than the worst enemy and the eternal ice.
("the time Machine". Barrier)
the painting Igor Kislitsin Nude male figure, a kind of modern incarnation of the archetype of the hero-победителя, stopped before a narrow passage at the end of which — Light. He won. Survived. But left alone. What is — fear free way? Unlikely. Rather, it is a moment (second, minute, hour?) concentration in front of a new reality, the liberation from the portal to the Light.
"the Last hero — is the one who, passing through the triumphal initiatic death, ascend to a new level of the spirit. He, like the legendary Phoenix reborn directly from a molten magma re-create the Earth. He caught in his development, he sculpted surround in the middle of the elements tamed chaos, Golden hot, buff-огненный flavor like cooling lava. The last hero — is paradoxical winner of the old and the New" (Faith is the birthplace of).
Natalia Zhernovskaya. Elektrozavod. From the series "Metro. Station "Elektrozavodskaya"". 2015
And third in the category male images. Natalia Zhernovskaya represents the author's interpretation of a fragment of one of the marble reliefs that adorn the pylons of the Central hall of metro station "Electrozavodskaya". The bas-reliefs on the theme of labor was created by the sculptor G. I. Motovilov. Now at the station 12, they depict the workers of the Elektrozavod, builders, blacksmiths, representatives of agriculture, etc. In the picture of Natalia Zhernovskoe we see the motif of the bas-relief with the image of a tractor and working with a shovel, that is, employees of the village.
Zhernovskaya approximates your drawing to the bas-relief, but don't copy it. In the same way as in the sculptural image, it is working very good shape, but contributes to the composition and independent features. Interesting gentle, blurred color work: obviously, the artist was trying to get as close to the color of lightprahoro-баландинского marble, which executed the bas-relief.
the Next section, which turned out to be only one work, represents the animals with elements of still life.
Julia Kartoshkin. Monkey with fruits. 2019
it happens on the big shows when among the abundance of works, one painting or drawing stop look for its cleanliness, warmth and what-то special sincerity.
Canvas Yulia Kartoshkiny written in clean, bright colors and attracts attention, perhaps, simplicity and openness. The artist genuinely enjoys his job, paints the surrounding world, and this joy is transmitted to the viewer. No wonder the collector Alexander Florensky said about her paintings as simple and unpretentious: they "is beautiful and amazing, they probably need to buy and hang on the wall" (irin-krainov1.livejournal.com).
Complete the story of modern art auction XVI XXI century two abstract compositions.
Marina Sencheva. Two elements. 1992
Marina Sencheva he graduated from the Moscow textile Institute on a speciality "applied art". Maybe that's why the song "Two elements" is reminiscent of gorgeous tapestry, or even patchwork. The artist masterfully works with color, connects on one canvas pure local colors and fragments, executed by dripping, — as well as in pachwork she would join fragments of different fabrics of complex shape.
"Two elements" — is not a pure abstraction, it is possible to imagine in her figurative elements. "The creative challenge was to convey the emotional world of men and women, — writes the artist. — Is not physical: but is alive and active. This trail of communication in space."
Yuri Izosimov. Full moon. 2018
Name the song Yuri Izosimov "Full moon" abstract landscape image only the celestial body it would be too straightforward and all wrong. Canvas Yuri Izosimov as if presenting us an artistic image of all that in our consciousness is associated with the moon: many myths, prejudices, influences on nature and man. Smooth lines and corners, a kind of difficult and soft coloring give the imagination of the viewer.
"Izosimov trust the picture more significant content. To the line the artist adds more and sculptural volume. He seems to carve on canvas the core of real objects. The artist often refuses the field of recognition and proceeds to clean irrelevance of the avant-garde sense. However, the commitment of the soil, the land does not allow him to completely break away from reality. Hence allegorism of his work, but the special character — iconic, symbolic of the high degree of concentration" (di.mmoma.ru).
good luck on XVI the auction "twenty-first century. Modern art"!
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Jeff Koons$91,07 million
- 2. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 3. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 4. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 5. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 6. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 7. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 8. Peter Doig$28,81 million
- 9. Frank Stella$28 million
- 10. Yoshitomo Nara$24,95 million
- 11. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 12. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 13. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 14. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 15. Mark Grotjahn$16,8 million
- 16. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 17. KAWS$14,7 million
- 18. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 19. Banksy$12,14 million
- 20. John Currin$12 million
- 21. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 22. Pierre Soulages$10,6 million
- 23. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 24. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million