"Twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" — II
ARTinvestment.RU 10 февраля 2020
Introducing the work of contemporary artists: Azam Atakhanova, Galina Bystritskaya, Alexei Vaulin Viktor Lukin, Sergey Maksiutina, Alexander Savko, Alexander sigutina, Elena Utenkova-Тихоновой, Yuri Cholovskogo, Elena Shepetovki
Creativity Azam Atakhanova of Rasulovich formed at the crossroads of Eastern and Western art. Inherent in Oriental painting, the expression and richness of color solutions in tune with the compositional and figurative formation of Western visual traditions. So, the Eastern subjects embodied in an artistic manner resembling the art of modernism: sometimes she goes to the pointillism, and sometimes quotes the techniques of the fauves and primitives. Works Atakhanova peculiar deliberate applicationhost, which the artist achieves with a clear linear path and the local spots of color, and decorativeness, which is manifested in the planar image and detail. The artist does not limit his creative experiments one genre and tries his hand at landscapes, portraits, still lifes, domestic scenes. Polychrome, Atakhanova rich painting depicts the enchanting world of the East and reflects its rich cultural traditions.
the works of Galina Bystritskaya Albertovna (1961) painted with broad impasto brushstroke and filled with endless movement and energy. From the Impressionists, the artist inherits the desire to portray everyday reality, trying to capture and convey the life as a reflection of their experiences. Visual images Bystritskaya always subject, usually landscapes and still lifes real characters painted from life. Of particular importance the artist attaches to the color, giving it the ability to exist as an independent compositional element.
In an abstract manner works and the artist Alexey Vaulin (1974). Based on the experience of masters of the early twentieth century, Vaulin creates an expressive way using dynamic forms and color schemes. However, the artist considers color not only as a means of expression, but also as a tool of self-discovery, exploration of reality and the human soul, therefore his images are modelled by abstract colour and light ratios are both specific and recognizable character.
the Work Victor F. Lukin (1955) uses the achievements of the past and drawn to the philosophy of the Russian avant-garde. The basis of his works lies an abstract language, filled with symbols and semantic codes. The visual images created by F. V. Lukin, no pathetic — of his work, like the works of Suprematism, impart a sense of infinite, absolute space. Movement and rhythm, the artist sets by color, smoothly flowing from one structure to another or playing all sorts of contrasts.
In the works 1990-х years, the artist often uses the form of a square and cross. The format of the picture — square, stable and "equilibrium" form, but the internal composition often is constructed in such a way that the resistance disappears. The square changes, turns into a diamond, returns original form — and a feeling of dynamism, instability. This contributes to an active, almost open, contrast color plane; strokes, covering the black structure, increase the vibration and instability. Often the meaning of the paintings play on the sign of the cross, which occurs at the contact of silhouette colour spots.
If the early works Sergei Vladimirovich Maksiutina (1956) is full of complex visual metaphors, allegories and symbols, then the phase of Mature creativity becomes the basic genre of the landscape, existing outside of narrative and specifics. His fragmentary sketches — is abstract images, the images of the elements, eternal nature and life. In the artist's works appear to be missing the pattern and the scheme of construction, painting like immediately as possible. Maksyutin avoids promising reductions and separation plans: he is interested in the fragment he like pictures of the eye and transfers to the canvas. His attention is primarily focused on the interaction of water and sky, when the water includes the heavens and the earth not simply as reflections, but as an image of unity. The simple combination of pale colors the artist conveys a living breathing, movement and at the same time permanence. The artist believes that his work should not be the exact coordinates, they are not unambiguous. Even the same piece, it seems, changes its essence, if you look at it a few times with small breaks. Color and sensual nature is expressed sufficiently even in a small area of the canvas which often can be regarded as full of emotion abstraction. The color of the works are based on a combination of clean, natural hues that reflect the organic nature of his works.
a Characteristic feature of the art method Alexander Savko (1957) is a caricature and satiricall. One of the most provocative and absurdist masters of postmodernism in Russia, he confronts two conflicting ideologies: Soviet and American. Absurdity in art Savko is that the hero of American popular culture serial is placed in the unique and unrepeatable event of Russian historical painting, always facing the past. In the same way he acts with the masterpieces of world painting, inserting the faces of American heroes of the series instead of the models of Picasso or characters of socialist realism.
Thus, a phantasmagoric picture of the complex entanglements in the modern history and culture. Placing the images of mass culture in the context of classical art, the artist mocks contemporary society and the traditional perception. Compositions affecting absurdity and illogicality, far from familiar art of harmony, really emphasize the pain societysubject depending on the imposed images of the media culture and its standards. Kitsch elements are intentionally introduced by the artist not only attract the viewer's attention is deliberate brilliance and absurdity, but also show the dualistic nature of human consciousness, deified classical works of art and at the same time erecting the cult of populism and the visual images of mass culture.
Alexander Sigutin (1959) in the works 1990-х — 2000-х years, manifests itself as a consistent follower of postmodernism. This is reflected in-game character of the works of the quoting, borrowing, the use of different artistic languages of the XXth century.
the Art of modernism is interpreted Alexander by Sigutinym primarily as an intellectual game adult. The series called "Educational games" is built on the intersection of two visual lines: graphic scheme of a child's puzzle and colors of the Dutch group of artists of the early twentieth century "De Steyl".
a Series of "Byzantine Suprematism" includes about twenty works. The starting point for the creation of the series was the visual similarity of the work of Kazimir Malevich "the Cross" with images of crosses on the garments of the saints (e.g., St. Basil the Great or Gregory the theologian) in Byzantine and Russian icons of XVI century.
Work Helena evgenyavna Utenkova-Тихоновой (1965) present a prose sketches, which capture the moments and events of everyday life. The artist creates touching images that, like memories, as if snatched from memory. This feeling contributes to the technique of sfumato and silver, pastel colors. The artist avoids tension, of pathos and expression — on the contrary, in her works an atmosphere of calm and inner balance. Despite the fact that most of the works executed in equipment of oil painting, it seems that Utenkova-Тихонова working with pastels. Her work is distinguished by the softness of the black and white transitions, the richness of colors, water color painting, blurred outline and a thin, translucent layer of paint, which the artist achieves by using glazes.
In an ironic manner works Yuri A. Horowski (1946), the main direction in the work which is sculpture. His work, executed in metal, bronze, plastic or papier-маше, different variety of forms and subjects and range from totally abstract to the concrete and individual. If impersonification images ratherresemble a visual metaphor, in which the main preference form and material, the figurative represent the image of paradigmatic characters, far from the classic perception. Rich semantic contexts shaped a number resorted to the sculptor, poised between Comedy and tragedy, sarcasm and seriousness.
the Work Elena Alexandrovna Shepetovki (1951) has been largely developed through training at the geological faculty of the Moscow Institute of petrochemical and gas industry. Future artist passed educational practice in Western Siberia and Komi Republic, in the Orenburg steppes and the Caucasus, and because her works are the images of the places which she had visited, memories and impressions about them. The theme of wandering is becoming the main in the work of the artist. Shepetova creates a sense of infinite space using parallel perspective. This technique and a clear, graphic brushwork, rhythmic structure compositional elements of the landscape and the predominance of a single color tone to resemble the works of Nicholas Roerich, the master of the mountain landscapes. The work of Shepetovka, however, covers a wider range of varieties of this genre and is on the verge between traditional subject of landscape and abstraction, rooted in symbolism. The endless play of colour and light, the combination of pastel lines and saturated color patches give you the feeling of diverse and forever changing world.
the work of Atakhanova, Galina Bystritskaya, Alexei Vaulin Viktor Lukin, Sergey Maksiutina, Alexander Savko, Alexander sigutina, Elena Utenkova-Тихоновой, Yuri Cholovskogo, Elena Shepetovki from 10 to 14 Feb 2020 presented in the second auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary art" (curator — Larisa Kashuk Her).
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 26.01.2021 Выставка искусства вместо пустующих витрин На Лонг-Айленде собственникам зданий, в которых есть закрывшиеся магазины, предложили демонстрировать в витринах работы местных художников. В случае отказа владельцев ждёт штраф
- 26.01.2021 Решается судьба коллекции главы Samsung Работы Ротко, Бэкона и Джакометти из коллекции недавно скончавшегося председателя концерна Samsung Ли Гон Хи, вероятно, будут проданы наследниками для выплаты многомиллиардных налогов на наследство
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 10.08.2020 Artist of the week: Leonid Purygin History, pricing and marketing indicators of the modernist and one of the brightest representatives of Russian art-брют Leonid Purygina
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 06.08.2020 Cross-trades in the summer of 2020. ArtTactic Report Analysis of auction sales of a new format with the participation of the old masters
- 04.08.2020 Opened 27-й auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" The catalogue contains artworks of Seeds Agroskin, Alexei Vaulin, Dima Goryachkin, Dasha Delone, Anna Laurel, Denis Mikhailov, Andrei Munz, Arman Sirunian, Kathy-Анны Taguchi and Tatiana Yang
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million