The Group of painting-plastic realism
Parties: P. I. Basmanov, A. B. Buchanan, V. A. Vlasov, L. S. Halperin, N. D. Emelyanov, V. M. Ermolaeva, V. Zenkovich, M. B. Kazan, O. V. Kartashev, . I. Cohen, A. A. Leporskaya, T. M. Pravosudov, K. I. Rozhdestvensky, V. V. Sterligov, . M. Suetin, S. I. Fiks, G. A. Schmidt, K. V. Ender, M. V. Ender, L. A. Yudin and others.
a Group of artists United by the related art. - Was mostly comprised of followers K. S. Malevich, members of the "UNOVIS". Official status had not.
According to L. A. Yudin, the task of the group was "the desire of the individual to establish what-то alive, the concrete balance between itself and reality, relying solely on its plastic means." In his work, the artists developed the principles of Suprematism (combination of multicolored planes, the combination of simple geometric shapes), tending to his organic connection with the system of the subject image.
group Members were going to apartment V. M. Ermolaeva 10-й line of Vasilievsky island (building 13, area 2); organized exhibition-просмотры of artists ' works (A. B. Baturin, O. V. Kartasheva, M. B. Kazan, V. V. Sterligov), followed by a discussion of works by authors and critics.
These meetings later became the basis for the so-called "group picturesquely-пластического realism". Shortly after the death of Sergei Kirov (1 December 1934) was arrested V. M. Ermolaeva, L. S. Halperin, V. V. Sterligov, . I. Cohen, M. B. Kazan (25 December 1934); O. V. Kartashev, A. B. Buchanan, N. D. Emelyanov (27 Dec), later — S. I. Fiks, G. A. Schmidt, P. I. Basmanov and several others. They were charged for "anti-Soviet activity, as expressed in the propaganda of anti-Soviet ideas in art and trying to organize around himself the anti-Soviet minded intelligentsia." In the case group was also present L. A. Yudin, K. I. Rozhdestvensky, V. A. Vlasov (called the NKVD).
the Trial ended 26 February 1935; V. M. Ermolaeva, V. V. Sterligov, L. S. Halperin was sentenced to three years correctional-трудовых camps O. V. Kartashev and A. B. Buchanan sent in links for three and five years. The case against M. B. Kazan, . I. Cohen, N. D. Emelyanov, S. I. Fiks, G. A. Schmidt, P. I. Basmanov it was discontinued.
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 12.08.2020 The logistics company blames art-дилера in unpaid bills for storage of paintings As compensation, the paintings stored in the warehouse, want to sell under the hammer
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 29.07.2020 Opened 26-й auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" The catalogue contains artworks of Seeds Agroskin, Andrey Bisti, Vladimir Brainin, Lidia Vitkovskaya, Dima Goryachkin, Natalia Garnovskii, Igor Kislitsin, Alexander Savko, Andrey Chukanova, Natalia Turnovo.
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Jeff Koons$91,07 million
- 2. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 3. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 4. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 5. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 6. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 7. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 8. Peter Doig$28,81 million
- 9. Frank Stella$28 million
- 10. Yoshitomo Nara$24,95 million
- 11. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 12. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 13. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 14. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 15. Mark Grotjahn$16,8 million
- 16. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 17. KAWS$14,7 million
- 18. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 19. Banksy$12,14 million
- 20. John Currin$12 million
- 21. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 22. Pierre Soulages$10,6 million
- 23. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 24. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million