Opened 186-е the Auction
ARTinvestment.RU 10 июля 2017
Traditional twenty lots — is six paintings, eight of the original sheets and one — graphics, one work, executed in mixed media, one small Cabinet sculpture and an album with dozens of graphic pictures
Selected lots of the Auction № 186
a Selection of landscapes this week opens the graphical Marina Alexey Petrovich Bogolyubov "Storm", created in 1870-80-х. This is the work of a Mature master, striking compositional completeness and virtuoso graphic technique. In 1872 A. P. Bogolyubov lived mostly abroad and in Russia came only occasionally; most likely, and our work was done by the artist abroad, subject to the impressions from the coast of one of the European seas.
the Gallery of urban landscapes reveals a surprisingly expressive work ". The Kremlin" (1998) Aaron Froimovich Buch — rare in the artist's city, in which, like fluffy foam from the low skies of Moscow, allied with his reflection in the waters of Moscow-реки, suggests a recognizable silhouette of the Kremlin walls.
the Theme of the city continued in pastels "Warehouses near Kutuzov" (1963) one of the most amazing of our authors this week — artist Evgeny Ivanovich Komunikowa. The most famous E. Kumankov received as an artist-постановщик theater and film: a fairy tale "Sadko" and "Ilya Muromets", Pushkin's "Snowstorm" Vladimir Basov with brilliant music Sviridov, gaydaevskie "Ivan Vasilyevich changes occupation", "can't be!" 12 chairs, And staging for over 25 years — is all Evgeny Kumankov. Easel art it is most clearly manifested itself as the artist-урбанист, creating a lyrical and bright cityscapes, a kind of chronicle of Moscow. One of the pages of this chronicle that shows the growth and change of the urban landscape, is our job.
the Song "CHA" (2012) brushes the Natta Ivanovna Konysheva also via@chronicle ndashсвоему work, fixing in a peculiar manner the artist surrounding its validity transmitted a complex, metaphorical visual language.
To the category of genre works, in spite of the very landscape called "Road of flowers" (1996), include the surprisingly deep meaning of Indian ink drawing Boris PetrovichSveshnikov, made in a recognizable author's masterly manner.
an Album of 37 drawings of one of the main artists of the "severe style" Viktor Efimovich Popkov — a real storehouse of a variety of genre scenes and "valuable material where you can see the author's "kitchen" of the artist's work on nature, the search for and development of composite solutions. Many of the pictures in that album served as sketches for the famous paintings of V. E. Popkov. These cursory, light and free drawings visible unique gift of V. E. Popkov-рисовальщика" (V. S. Silaev).
a selection of the genre of works continues a bright, dynamic and slightly surreal drawing sheet "Long leg" (2002) of the sixties Victor D. Pivovarov, where characteristic of the artist in an ironic manner shows a man, big steps, rushing to the horizon.
Completes the selection of genre images are expressive bronze sculpture "the Cobbler" newcomer to our auction, modern painter and sculptor Grigorii Zlatogorov. Its main occupation, the artist considers the design and illustrating books, it is not surprising that the literary sources inspired his sculpture. The theme of the Jewish shtetl in the artist, urban culture of the Jews of the end of 1 — early twentieth century, with many recognizable items and characters, obviously based on the stories of Sholom-Алейхема, graphics by Marc Chagall and other classics of Jewish culture. A vivid example of what — a small figure of a shoemaker, put on our trades this week.
the Theme of the image of man in art will continue drawing "Sitting boy" (1910-е) hands Boris Dmitrievich Grigoriev. The pattern created by a master, almost unbroken line pencil silhouette cut out from the album sheet. He probably refers to the number of student studies, executed by the artist when he was a student at the Imperial Academy of arts (1907-1913, workshops and A. A. Kiselev and D. N. Kardovsky).
And another "almost" portrait (almost — because no specifics this image of people not bears) — graphic "Composition with two portraits" (1962) Oscar Yakovlevich Rabin. Despite its small size, our figure has all the characteristic features of the style of this amazing author and is the most valuable — doemigratsionnogo — period of creativity of the artist.
a Selection of our lifes 186-го auction opens floral interior staging "a still life with roses and piano" (the second quarter of the XX century) painted by a pupil of Ilya Repin painter Vasily Filippovich Levi. The painting belongs to the foreign period of the artist (1920-х years the artist lived outside Russia and engaged, in particular, exhibitions of Ilya Repin) and belongs to a whole series of such still-lifes, executed in a recognizable realistic manner.
the Picturesque "South still life" (1965-1970) Noah Nestorovich Gedenidze draws attention to the craftsmanship (this primarily concerns the composition of a picture) and mesmerizing harmony of color and variety of textures and shades of color.
still life Oleg A. Gosteva "Dedication to D. Shterenberg" (1971) — seeking to abstraction of subject statement, made in a simplified mannerlocal and pure colors, the style, combining composition work of David Shterenberg and color layout works Oleg Gostev.
Tempera "untitled (still life with a candlestick)" (1959), the ideologist and the head of the Lianozovo circle Yevgeny Leonidovich Kropivnitskogo — concise visual means and clean mood, harmonious and poetic work.
Completes the section still-life still-life is very conventional, even more abstract work than still life, — is very small composition "untitled (Flower)" masters of contemplative still life having the talent to say their creativity a lot, using the minimum number of art receptions — Yuri Leonidovich Cooper.
String of abstract art opens bright and decorative sketch fabric "Ornament with birds" (early 1930-х) the representative of the Russian avant-garde, member of the artistic Association "World of art" and student of Ilya Repin Sergei Vasilyevich Chekhonin. The work belongs to the foreign period of the artist. Since 1928, Chekhonin he lived in exile in Germany and France, where, moving away from the design of theatrical activities and book illustrations, was engaged in decorative painting fabric and the development of an original method of multicolor printing on fabric. Our figure is quite gives an idea about the skill of the author in this complex field of decorative arts.
Graphic "Composition 3" (1961) Leo Voldemarovich Nusberg — is a typical example of geometric abstraction in the performance of one of the most distinctive authors of the second wave of Russian avant-garde (see about him: "artist of the week. Lev Nusberg").
the Following abstract work in our catalogue — is a small sculpture of the author's version of "Dedication to Vladimir Iakovlev" Vladimir Nikolaevich Nemukhin, of a series of such dedications, which were created by the artist during the 1990-х — in the early 2000-х years.
Completes the description of our current catalog pair of amazing and interesting conditionally animalistic compositions. "Filin" (1988) contemporary artist Eugene SOLODKY V. — bright and quite a fun thing done on coated paper in mixed media. It is ironic and it is very balanced, even in the most bizarre ways.
a Similar kind of irony filled with the next work, "the animal world" — bright and cheerful cat "Family" (2015) is a naive artist Alevtina Dmitriyevna Pyzhova, made in a recognizable, close to the popular prints and folk art manner.
Those who are going first to buy a painting or drawing, would be helpful to know that no monitor ever authentic will not give works of art. Color, texture, not to mention the aura of a particular work, the impression from the meeting with her, the monitor is not subject. Good thing he can do at least wishy-washy, and not very good, on the contrary, to embellish (the last one we have, but it is fair to say it's worth). In addition, each person sees and feels by-своему. So come see all the work with my own eyes we have, Gorokhovsky, 7 (only need to call and make an appointment).
we Wish you all a good bargain and good shopping!
Fair market price level on the works of the authors represented in the catalog of this auction can be identified in the information database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU.
On the auction AI continues to operate a virtual party "Reserve price is not reached". He appears in the final minutes of trading, so that customers have the option to kill the reserve price (for those items where it is). In other words, if you see party "Reserve price is not reached," that is a reason to continue the fight — perhaps the victory is near.
If the latter rate appears accompanied litters "Until reserve was 1 step", it means that making the next bet, you win the auction — unless, of course, who-нибудь, inspired close luck not interrupt your last words. And always a shame when participants traded a few days and especially the last couple of hours excitedly before closing suddenly stop just one step from victory. If you feel that thing — is yours, so take this step!
Note: fee from the buyer 15% of the final price of the lot.
We continue to make paintings and drawings (original and lottery) to our regular weekly auctions. About his desire to put the thing on the auction AI write email@example.com or call: 7 (495) 632-16-81. Rules of submission for auction AI can show sdes.
Regular auction of art and collectibles are conducted using an automated auction bidding system, available at artinvestment.ru/sales/.
In normal mode, each online-аукцион lasts for four days. But if the rate on a-либо lot done in less than 30 minutes before closing Internet-аукциона, the bidding for this lot will automatically be extended for another 30 minutes. After these 30 minutes, if not received the new rate, Internet-аукцион will be closed — otherwise it will be extended for an additional 30 minutes. Such a trading mode, as shown, making pointless attempt to postpone rates until the last seconds before the closing of the auction and encourages participants to bid in comfort mode during all days of the auction.
According to auction Rules, to participate in the auction, ie to bid on the proposed lots for sale may only individuals who register on the site Auction (Auction administration reserves the right to test applicants and to refuse registration without explanation). Continue to save time and money of the participants, the electronic system on behalf of each of them is trading with other participants, making the lowest possible rates to a specified amount of a participant. The minimum rates indicated in the description of each lot. If the maximum prices on the same item listed in two or more rates match, the winner is the bidder whose bid has been done before.
the fee from the buyer AI Auction is set at 15% of the final price of the lot. Payment is made in rubles in cash in the office of the Auction or by wire transfer to the account of the Auction. The Auction gives buyers of permits for export outside Russia of goods purchased at auction, and does not guarantee the possibility of obtaining suchpermissions. Sending lots outside of the Russian Federation the administration of the Auction is not possible.
ARTinvestment.RU — information-аналитический resource on the art market, the developer of a family of indices of the art-рынка and compiler ARTIMX the world's largest database of auction results for artists outside the orbit of Russian art. In its analytical work ARTinvestment.RU relies almost 190 thousand auction sales results for 10.7 thousand of Russian artists in the segments of painting, drawing and sculpture. Unique indicators of investment risk assigned by the experts ARTinvestment.RU help exclude many of the estimated mass of questionable results.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 20.09.2017 Dedicated to Banksy new graffiti Jean-Мишелю Basquiat Two new works by the mysterious street artist appeared in London near the Barbican Centre, where on Thursday opened the exhibition Basquiat
- 19.09.2017 BRAFA 2018 unveils the list of exhibitors The first international art fair of the year, the next edition of BRAFA will take place between 27 January and 4 February 2018 at Tour & Taxis (Brussels), and will bring together 132 galleries and art dealers from some 15 countries
- 18.09.2017 Mark Grotjan did not recognize his picture from the auction Phillips Auction house Phillips withdrew the forthcoming auction of contemporary art the picture seems to be grotyana after himself mark Grotjahn in your Instagram refused to recognize her as his
- 14.09.2017 Swiss photographer gave the photo contest other people's images for their The issue of plagiarism and appropriational art. Knowing that the work was borrowed from the Thai photographer and minimally modified jury immediately stripped of the Swiss award
- 12.09.2017 Video "C. P. H." could be quite different. But the Cord did not wait for Khvostov New video of the group "Leningrad", which attracted more than 11 million views on YouTube, was originally conceived as "hallucinogenia" animation. Gouache for the animators drew the artist Tails. The work lasted for six months, when the Cords abruptly changed plans
- 22.09.2017 20,000 postcards from a private collection and the most vital of the fine arts in the "Empire" September 27 will be an auction of "Postcards, photographs and books from a private collection", and on September 30 will be "an Auction of printed graphics of the XVIII–XX centuries."
- 21.09.2017 100-й auction "House of antique books in Nikitsky": rare editions and unusual format 28 September 2017 house "In Nikitsky" will hold a jubilee auction. The auction will be exhibited rare books, autographs and photographs
- 20.09.2017 16-й auction "Antiquarian book club" Auction catalog September 29, has made drawings, paintings, posters, rare books, autographs, photographs
- 19.09.2017 Monthly auction of Russian and Western European art in the house "Russian enamel" on September 23 In the directory — of paintings and drawings, antique silver, ceramics, jewelry, art glass, icons, furniture, photographs and other collectibles
- 18.09.2017 Open 196-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eight paintings, six original leaves and four — graphics and two works made in mixed media
- 22.09.2017 St. Petersburg collection "literary Fund". Auction September 14 Twice for 54 % — that money on lots. Traded mainly through the Internet — surely, the Petrograd?
- 01.09.2017 The August auctions "Cabinet". A brief summary Auction 17 August resulted in almost 1.5 million rubles (46 % of the mean estimate) and revenue rare book auction on August 24 reached 7.5 mln (59 % of the average aggregate scores of all lots)
- 17.08.2017 How to start a new collector? Idea first — sixties Buying art in a crisis is beneficial. Such an affordable price was not, perhaps, Oh, 15 years. Many people ask: how to approach the topic? Which artists should more pay attention to the auctions? What to buy to not be disappointed? Below — one of the opinions
- 14.08.2017 Artist of the week. Boris Gurvich from enterprises Filonov For the first time in the Auction AI Boris Isaakovich Gurvich. The artist was part of the first group of "Masters of analytical art" Pavel Filonov, which existed until the split of the Association in 1930. The work of Gurvich has never been offered at auction in our country
- 10.08.2017 Auction "Russian enamel" on August 3. A brief summary Catalogue of paintings, drawings and objects of decorative-прикладного art sold out to third. Total revenue amounted to almost 4 million rubles
- 14.09.2017 Icons of the Silver age will show at the Antique Salon in CHA The curator of the special exhibition "Russian icon of the silver age" at the upcoming 43-м the Cabin was Natalia Komashko, the author of the catalogue of icons of the exhibition "Art treasures of Russia", scientific Secretary of the Museum of ancient Russian culture and art named after Andrei Rublev
- 13.09.2017 The revolutionary poster exhibition opens in the Russian Museum The exhibition "Poster of the era of the revolution", dedicated to 100-летию the October revolution, represents about 100 posters by artists such as Vladimir Lebedev, D. Moore, V. Mayakovsky, V. Denis, and others.
- 08.09.2017 "Moscow through the ages" in the Tretyakov gallery To the city Day, the Tretyakov gallery prepared the exhibition of works of Moscow – from icon painting of the XVII century to the paintings of the XIX – XXI centuries About 100 exhibits from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery and private collections
- 06.09.2017 Georgy Nissky and Ilya Katz from the collection of Lubov Agafonova in RAK Russian Academy of arts the gallery "vellum" opens the exhibition "Two captains" @80 - the paintings and graphic works of two authors from the collection "Vellum" and the personal collection of Creator gallery Lubov Agafonova
- 05.09.2017 Space in the works of contemporary artists will be shown in Murmansk region The time selected for the exhibition is symbolic. 17 September 2017 marks the 160th anniversary of the birth of Konstantin Tsiolkovsky. October 4, 1957 launch date of Sputnik. Plus, in these days host the exhibition of the city of Monchegorsk is 80
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$60,00 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 5. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 6. Marc Chagall$14,85 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 9. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 10. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 11. Nicolas de Staël$9,42 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$8,48 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 24. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 25. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 26. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 27. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 28. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 29. Konstantin Makovsky$4,20 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million