Внимание! ARTInvestment.ru ищет картины этого художника для продажи. Semiradsky Henryk Ippolitovich
The Sword Dance 2 098 500 USD
Продано в 2011 году
Un naufragé mendiant 1 747 588 USD
Продано в 2013 году
The Girl or the Vase 1 500 000 USD
Продано в 2005 году
A travelling merchant in a Greece 1 401 314 USD
Продано в 2004 году
The patrician's siesta 1 078 000 USD
Продано в 2009 году
The New Bracelet 1 017 948 USD
Продано в 2011 году
Семирадский, Генрих Ипполитович
Articles about the artist:
SEMIRADZKI Henry Ippolitovich
Painter, graphic artist
was born in the family of General Dragoons imperial army, a native of Poland. In 1850 he studied in the 2nd Kharkov Gymnasium in DI Bezperchego. In 1860-1864 he studied at the physico-mathematical faculty of Kharkov University, graduating with a degree of candidate of physical and mathematical sciences. At the same time took private lessons in painting and drawing at Bezperchego.
In 1864-1870 he studied at the IAH, first as an auditor, then - a permanent student at K. B. Wenig and BP Villevalde. During the period of study have repeatedly pointed out awards: in 1865 - a small silver medal for the sketch "The angel of death, beat all the firstborn of Egypt, in 1866 - small and large silver medal for drawing and sketch from life in 1868 - a small silver medal for painting Diogenes, dividing the cup ", in 1869 received a cash prize for the sketch song" The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. In 1870, a program now "Confidence Alexander of Macedon Philip, a doctor at the time of serious illness" has been awarded a large gold medal. In the same year was released from the Academy with the rank of class artist 1-th degree and a pensioner's right to travel abroad for six years.
In 1871-1877 - retired IAH. Since autumn 1871 and spring of 1872 lived in Munich, where he got acquainted with the work of K.-T. von Pilots and W. von Kaulbach. In April 1872 he moved to Italy for a while was in Florence in May settled in Rome. In 1873, for the painting "Sinner," written by order of Grand Duke Vladimir Alexandrovich of story poem by AK Tolstoy, was awarded the title of academician. At the World Exhibition in Vienna in 1873 for the same product was awarded the Medal "For Art". In 1874 exhibited "sinner" in a special exhibition in Warsaw, sacrificing income from the exhibition for the benefit of needy Polish artists. In 1876 he graduated from the painting "Phosphorescence of Christianity" ( "Torch of Nero"), which in 1876-1881 has been shown in many European cities: Rome, Vienna, Munich, Berlin, St. Petersburg, Warsaw, Krakow, Lviv, Paris, Poznan, Prague, Moscow , London, Zurich, Dresden, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Amsterdam. In 1876 was recognized as a member of the Academy of Arts in Berlin, Stockholm, Rome, Turin and Paris. In 1877 received the rank of professor of painting IAH.
After the expiration pensionerstva remained in Rome, where he had a studio, maintaining contact with the IAH. In 1878, the Uffizi Gallery in Florence commissioned Semiradsky his self-portrait. From 1879 spent summers on his estate under Strazhalkov Novoradomskom near Czestochowa. Since 1893 - Member of IAH.
participated in many international exhibitions: in 1876 he was awarded a gold medal at the World Exhibition in Philadelphia for the painting "Sold amulets, in 1878 - a large gold medal and the Legion of Honor at the World Exhibition in Paris in pictures Phosphorescence of Christianity "(" Torches of Nero ") and" Tough Choices "(" A woman or a vase? "), in 1880 - a gold medal at the International Exhibition in Melbourne for the painting" Izavariyskie pirates selling booty "(" In the lair of pirates " ).
send them to the academic exhibition (1872-1889, with interruptions), the exhibition of the Moscow Society of Lovers of Fine Arts (1880-1882), Society for the Encouragement of Arts (1886), Saint-Petersburg Society of Artists (1898 and 1903 ). Held solo exhibitions in Lviv (1888 and 1890), Moscow (1889, 1898) and Petersburg (1889, 1898). In 1889 the painting "Phryne at the festival of Poseidon in Elevzine was acquired with a personal exhibition of Alexander III and became the basis for the collection of the Russian Museum.
Many worked in the field of monumental and decorative painting. In 1876-1879 was brought to the painting of Christ the Savior in Moscow. In 1883-1884 he wrote two songs ( "Funeral Virus in Bulgar" and "vigilantes Trizna Svyatoslav after the Battle of Dorostol in 971") for registration of the hall of the X century Rossiyskogo Historical Museum. In 1883 painted the ceiling of the "Light and darkness" in the palace of graphs Zavisha in Warsaw. Created plafonds "Aurora" (1886) and "Spring" (1890) in the house Yu.S. Nechaev-Maltsev in St. Petersburg. Posted altarpiece "Christ, the subdued storm" for the Evangelical Church Krakow (1882), the image of "Luke" and the song "The Martyrdom of St. Timothy and his wife Mary to St. Isaac's Cathedral in St. Petersburg (1886), altar arrangement" Resurrection "for the church All Saints in Warsaw and "Ascension" for the church of the monastic order of the Resurrection in Rome, "Crucifixion" for the Polish church in Kharkov (1891). In 1890, sang songs of "The Apotheosis of Copernicus" and "Entry George Ossolinska in Rome" for the library of Warsaw University. Created curtains Krakow (1894) and Lvov (1900) theaters.
collected a considerable collection of antiquities.
in 1902 was buried in Warsaw Cemetery Povonzki, in 1903 reburied in Krakow in the church Pauline on Skalka - the biggest cemetery of the Polish culture.
In 1903 a memorial exhibition was held Semiradsky in Warsaw. Retrospective exhibitions of the artist held in Warsaw (1939), Lodz (1968), Krakow (1980), Lviv (2002).
Semiradsky - the largest representative of the academic, "salon" of art in Russia in the second half of the XIX century. In his works he preferred subjects of the ancient and early Christian history. The works of artists are basically large multi-figured compositions, different skill building, careful design, bright color, detailed elaboration of the effects of sunlight.
Semiradsky works are in many museum collections, including the State Tretyakov Gallery, State Russian Museum, the National Museum in Krakow, Lviv State Art Gallery, the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and others.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Leonardo da Vinci$450,3 million
- 2. Pablo Picasso$179,4 million
- 3. Amedeo Modigliani$170,4 million
- 4. Qi Baishi$144 million
- 5. Francis Bacon$142,4 million
- 6. Alberto Giacometti$141,3 million
- 7. Edvard Munch$119,9 million
- 8. Claude Monet$110,7 million
- 9. Jean-Michel Basquiat$110,5 million
- 10. Andy Warhol$105,5 million
- 11. Roy Lichtenstein$95,4 million
- 12. Edward Hopper$91,87 million
- 13. Jeff Koons$91,075 million
- 14. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 15. Robert Rauschenberg$88,8 million
- 16. Gustav Klimt$87,9 million
- 17. Mark Rothko$86,9 million
- 18. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 19. Barnett Newman$84,2 million
- 20. Vincent van Gogh$82,5 million
- 21. Henri Matisse$80,7 million
- 22. Auguste Renoir$78,1 million
- 23. Peter Paul Rubens$76,7 million
- 24. Konstantin Brancusi$71 million
- 25. Cy Twombly$70,5 million
- 26. Fernand Léger$70,06 million
- 27. Willem de Kooning$68,9 million
- 28. Zao Wou-Ki$65,2 million
- 29. Paul Cezanne$60,5 million