First on AI: online-выставка "Landscape in the works of contemporary artists"
ARTinvestment.RU 28 апреля 2020
Online-галерее presents paintings Azam Atakhanova, Valeria Babina. Diana Vouba, Ilya Komov, Irina Korsakov, Victor Kraposhin, Andrew Munz, Igor Still, Elena Utenkova-Тихоновой and the object Seeds Agroskin
the exposition Opens with the object "Window" Seeds Agroskin. For the author, the architect, window mdas particular element of the building. Even in the works of artists of XX–XXI centuries window mdas portal into the private lives of the inhabitants of the homes, the opportunity to see, to show and to share with those who, like some events (recall, for example, "the Balloon flew away" (1926) luchishkin or window Alexander Ishin). In the homes of the faceless Windows does not happen for every window — a life or, perhaps, in the interiors Agroskin, — inhabited the emptiness: "Left alone in the apartment, where previously lived a large family, I felt the presence of departed people, their warmth, signs of life. <...> the empty Space of the apartment, wardrobes, tables, chairs and doors replace residents, play their role, expanding private family history. In these, seemingly random scenes, there is something familiar to everyone, already lived when-то". Windows tightly closed curtains, too, have their stories, which cannot be seen but can imagine or feel. Perhaps, for them, something happens that is not intended for the public eye, maybe the sun's rays interfere with the sleep of the baby.
Continued inspection "Autumn garden in Locale" Azam Atakhanova (2012). "The inspiration I take in the scenery of my native village of Luchob, which is located near the city of Dushanbe", — the artist wrote (tj.sputniknews.ru). "Summer — in the autumn of each year he tries to free up time to travel to Luchob — mountain village, located not far from Dushanbe. Nature of native land attaches to the eternal, unchanging course of life, opens the timelessness, the mystery in the "ordinariness of life"" (Azam Atakhanov. A poem about senses. M., 2019. P. 16). Luchob for Atakhanova not just a dot on the map, a town or a village in one of his many trips, but — is a place of power, so it is especially interesting to see it through the eyes of the artist.
another place of power in the authentic incarnation of — "Evening". From the series "the Road home" (2014) by Diana vouba. This place — in his native Abkhazia, in the words of the artist, "the dream world" there is the evening ride home. In the world of dreams can not be details — is the only thing, the only. About it — this picture. "Imagine a space without objects. We all are in this space and so surrounded himself with objects that almost do not feel. For me a clean space is a measure of silence from which all is born — and sounds, and the objects themselves" (Diana Vouba).
the house is their characters Elena Utenkova-Тихонова whose canvas "gotta go home" (2018) continues the exhibition online-выставки. The picture is composed it seems, of mere shades of grey, almost monochrome, glowing with a silver snow, the remnants barely discern colors in the sunset sky, black tree branches overshadow the snow-covered houses with lighted Windows. Weary figures coming through the snow across the silent landscape winter dusk — to light where the sled will remain to rest in the hallway, goes to the samovar and there will be talk on the hill, the snow and other simple pleasures of winter.
"Red road" (2009) Valeria Babina. "The way — underlying theme of my painting, — says the artist. — Road — in many of my canvases and often she is the protagonist of the landscape ("the White road", "Red road", "Thaw" etc.). Way to overcome a space, the road is like the question where we are, who we are, where we're going; metaphysics and poetry of the road." The red road goes through the village, along the river, past boat huts, carts pulled by horse. Road Babina figurative, earthy, surrounded by objects, and they are all — part of the road, alive, warm, created with love. "No way the end, there is but its outcome", — wrote Yuri Vizbor. And the red way canvas no end, she's tough, she goes among the people and — to people.
Relict groves — is a special world in which-другому time goes on, lives not vanity, no place sharp light, loud sounds and bright colors. Live today, they exist not in the past, but in the eternal. In the diptych "16 Olive grove" (2014) Irina Korsakov just like on the old pictorial photography, "the images of old trunks, pristupa topography of the cortex through the canvas, far from photographic realism; on the contrary, they discern the ancient legends and myths: the story of the birth of Artemis and Apollo, the news of new life after the flood, the shadow gardens of Jerusalem..."
the Next part of the exhibition dedicated to the urban landscape.
it Opens with "arrival of a train" from the "Defrag space" (2014) Igor Inanimate — bright and positive thing. It would seem simple: the familiar modern landside, too, office building — bright, colorful and similar as two drops of water box with holes for light and fragrances railroad, rails, train... But that's starting to unfold a completely different story. The train is a steam engine, and the smoke from his pipe is not suffocating, and geometrically correct, laid out in distinctive patterns. Luck is this magical train, who's coming? Most likely what-то cheerful wizard, who managed to organize disparate elements of the space and to turn the station reality in the tale.
"Venice. The Church of Santa-Фоска" (2020) Andrew Munz — is an abstract improvisation with elements of the architectural landscape, one of the favorite motives of the author. Andrew Munz — acting architect of the structure of the Church of the XII century, though it plays freely, but proportionally accurate. The artist arranges the composition so that it co-exist and not oppose, but complement each other, abstract and architectural elements. Bright colors extensive palette of the artist play and shimmer in the sun, break out, be reflected, and the-то resemble multi-colored fantasy in Murano glass.
the Urban landscape of Moscow courtyard appears to us in the film "Cosmetically" (2014) Victor Kraposhin. Intimate, peaceful, pretty vicious. "My main task — writes the artist, — find your language to display the present time and everything that I went through; that was when-то real, and now — past." The boy in the picture is still quite small, his swing standing in a small courtyard, but you never know, maybe it is here and now, here on this swing, he first wanted to fly higher and higher and higher still, up to the Cosmos!
Concludes the exposition "Landscape in the works of contemporary painters" at the painting "Ringing" Ilya Komov. The artist uses bright, saturated colors, contrasting colors. The main method of Ilya Komov is to workover relationships of large color surfaces, which originates not only in avant-garde art, but in the centuries-old traditions of Russian monumental painting. The art of Ilya Komov features special poetry internal system, the delicate lyricism of the plot, bright colours and bold composition, transforming familiar urban motifs (artinvestment.ru).
Online-галерею "landscape in the works of contemporary artists" complements the exhibition of works presented on 327-м AI Auction.
All work online-галереи can be purchased online-аукционе "XXI century".
Please note: we offer ideas for framing contemporary works of art, so in order to purchase these or other work, please specify in the auction catalogue the presence of the frame.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million