Ryndin Vadim Fedorovich
RYNDIN Vadim Fedorovich
Painter, graphic artist, scene-designer
Vadim Ryndin studied at Voronezh State Free Art Studios (1918–1922) under the guidance of S. M. Romanovich and N. N. Maksimov, at the Higher State Artistic and Technical Workshops (VKhUTEMAS) in Moscow (1922–1924); at the same time he worked as an assistant of scene-designer.
Ryndin lived in Moscow. In 1920s his art was close to constructivism; he was also interested in postimpressionism and expressionism. In early 1920s he met masters of the future society Makovets.
Since 1925 Ryndin worked as a scene-designer at Moscow Chamber Opera Theatre; in 1931–1934 he was a chief artist of the Chamber Theatre. He was also the chief artist in the E. Vakhtangov Theatre (1934–1944, 1947–1958), in Moscow Drama Theatre (1944–1947), in the Bolshoi Theatre (since 1953). Ryndin designed the performances: The Optimistic tragedy by V. V. Vishnevsky (1933, Moscow Chamber Opera Theatre), Much ado about nothing by W. Shakespeare (1936, the E. Vakhtangov Theatre), The young guard of A. A. Fadeev (1947, Moscow Drama Theatre), Hamlet by W. Shakespeare (1954, Moscow Theatre named after V. V. Mayakovsky), War and Peace by S. S. Prokofiev (1959, the Bolshoi Theatre), Don Carlos, Falstaff by G. Verdi (both — 1963, the Bolshoi Theatre), The Legend of the Invisible City of Kitezh and the Maiden Fevroniya by N. A. Rimsky-Korsakov (1966, the Bolshoi Theatre) and others.
Since 1924 Ryndin participated in exhibitions. He was a member of the society Makovets (1924–1925), the Society of Moscow artists (1928), the society Four Arts (1929), the Association of the artists of the Revolution (AKhR, 1932). Ryndin exposed his works at the exhibitions of the group L’Araignée (“Spider”) in Paris (1925), the exhibition The works of the theatrical season of Moscow 1928/1929 in Moscow (1929), at the exhibitions of the Soviet art in Amsterdam, Riga (both — 1929), in Danzig (1930) and others.
Ryndin lectured at Moscow Art Institute named after V. I. Surikov (since 1965).
In 1950 Ryndin was awarded the USSR State Prize; in 1962 he was conferred the title of the People’s Artist of the RSFSR (Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic); in 1964 he became a member of the USSR Academy of Arts.
Works by Vadim Ryndin are in many museum collections, including the State Tretyakov Gallery, the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, the A. A. Bakhrushin State Central Theatre Museum and others.
- 21.03.2017 "Unknown masterpieces" from private collections will be shown at the Cultural Forum in the Arena Moscow cultural forum will take place in the Central Arena from March 24 to 26. The public can visit it for free. The business program will be accompanied by performances of famous people, and at least one interesting exhibition
- 20.03.2017 Vandal attacked with a screwdriver on the painting by Gainsborough in the National gallery 63-летний homeless Keith Gregory managed to make two long scratches on the painting "Morning stroll" painted by Thomas Gainsborough
- 20.03.2017 Russian artist led the first Antarctic Biennale A sociocultural expedition, devised by our Alexander Ponomarev, finally-то started. 16 March 2017 from the Argentine port of Ushuaia towards Antarctica came research vessel "Akademik Sergey Vavilov" with the artists on Board
- 10.03.2017 Medina will provide bloggers with free entrance to museums In theaters online-писателей, too, will be admitted free. It seems that the cultural authorities began to suspect that a youth TV it is not the assistant
- 10.03.2017 Kandinsky painting I would like the court to Rob German Bank On the famous painting of 1907 "Colorful life" claimed by the heirs of the prewar owners. Now the painting is owned Bank of Bavaria, who rents it out to a Museum in Munich Lenbachhaus
- 28.03.2017 Painting by CY Twombly with an estimate $55 million put up for auction The painting "Leda and the Swan" promises to be one of the top-лотов auction of postwar and contemporary art Christie's may 17, in new-Йорке
- 28.03.2017 Books, autographs and stuff at the auction "KABINET" on March 30 March 30 auction house "KABINET" will hold the dealer auction, which will feature 455 lots, antique books, autographs, photographs, posters and postcards
- 22.03.2017 House of antique books "In the Nikita" invites auction # 90 March 30, will auction "Russian painting, graphics, decorative-прикладное art XVIII–XX centuries Autographs, historical documents, rare books on art, photography. From the collections of M. V. Ratz, I. V. Ilyinsky, E. Gollerbakh, A. T. Tvardovsky"
- 20.03.2017 Open 170-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eleven paintings and six of the original sheets, one draw composition and one work, executed in mixed media
- 17.03.2017 Jubilee auction "Russian enamel" March 25 auction house "KABINET" will hold two sessions 50th anniversary-х auction, which will feature rare books, autographs, photographs, postcards, paintings and drawings. In the auction catalogue of over 400 lots for a total sum about 30 million roubles
- 24.03.2017 National standard "Examination of works of art. Paintings and drawings. General requirements" (GOST R 57424-2017) In nestandarta first lists the requirements for expert opinion as to the document with the list of information which it must operate. National standard examination of art promulgated by Order of the Federal Agency for technical regulation and Metrology (Rosstandart) №176-ст from 22 March 2017.
- 24.03.2017 Gogol for 6.5 million and Lermontov 3. Results 49-го auction "Russian enamel" Next Saturday's auction brought in almost 22 million rubles. With the hammer went about 53 % of the lots
- 23.03.2017 "Russian enamel": the new site was a happy one The results of the first auction "Russian enamel" in the new building on the Garden-Кудринской: sold 61% by lots and 79% for the money
- 16.03.2017 The picture of Alexander Gerasimov went for 3.7 million rubles. at auction "Russian enamel" on March 4 Just last auction of Russian and Western European art brought more than 13 million rubles With hammer away 47 % of the lots
- 10.03.2017 Revolution and international women's day: a brief summary of the auction "KABINET" on March 2 Sold out posters of the Civil war period and the first years of Soviet power. Collection of Felix Medvedev brought to 138 % of the average total estimate
- 24.03.2017 "An artist's model in the camera lens" The exhibition in the Tretyakov gallery (Lavrushinsky pereulok) will introduce with 45 portraits of the muses of Russian artists of second half XIX — beginning of the XX century
- 24.03.2017 The exhibition of Georgy Vereisky opens in the Russian Museum From 30 March to 15 may in the Mikhailovsky castle will host the first major exhibition of Soviet graphic classics by G. S. Vereisky (1886-1962). Will be presented about 150 works from the collection of timing
- 22.03.2017 Pushkin will hold an exhibition of Giorgio Morandi Exhibition of about 70 paintings and watercolors of Giorgio Morandi (1890-1964) from world famous museums and private collections opens at the art Gallery of Europe and America on April 25 and will last until mid-September
- 22.03.2017 The Faberge Museum will host a major exhibition of Salvador Dali More than 150 paintings and graphic works of Dali will be shown in the private fabergé Museum in Saint-Петербурге
- 20.03.2017 Andy Warhol in the state Darwin Museum Vavilova street In 1983, the king of pop-арта performed a series of ten serigraphs of "Endangered species" — with images of animals under threat of extinction. Among them was the Siberian tiger. Now these works were first shown in Russia
Login for subscribers
- 1. Pablo Picasso$179,4 million
- 2. Amedeo Modigliani$170,4 million
- 3. Francis Bacon$142,4 million
- 4. Alberto Giacometti$141,3 million
- 5. Edvard Munch$119,9 million
- 6. Andy Warhol$105,5 million
- 7. Roy Lichtenstein$95,4 million
- 8. Gustav Klimt$87,9 million
- 9. Mark Rothko$86,9 million
- 10. Barnett Newman$84,2 million
- 11. Vincent van Gogh$82,5 million
- 12. Claude Monet$81,45 million
- 13. Auguste Renoir$78,1 million
- 14. Peter Paul Rubens$76,7 million
- 15. Cy Twombly$70,5 million
- 16. Willem de Kooning$66,3 million
- 17. Paul Cezanne$60,5 million