Collection of the Foundation Louis Vuitton brought in Pushkin
ARTinvestment.RU 11 июня 2019
In the Gallery of art of Europe and America XIX–XX centuries. from June 19 you will see the selected works by A. Giacometti, I. Klein, Basquiat, Warhol E., G. Richter, Z. Polke, M. Cattelan, A. Gursky and others from the collection of the Fondation Louis Vuitton, Paris
@now; @now; @now;@now; View this post in [email protected]; @now; @now; @now;@now; @now;@now; @now; @now;
Exactly 10 days in the Pushkin Museum opens the exhibition "Collection of the Fondation Louis Vuitton. Favorites." In the Gallery of art of the countries of Europe and America XIX-XX centuries, you will see iconic works by Alberto Giacometti, Yves Klein, Jean-Мишеля Basquiat, Andy Warhol, Christian Boltanski and other famous artists. ⠀ The exhibition includes 65 works including paintings, sculpture, photography, light and video installations. All artworks will be exhibited in Russia for the first time. Tickets can be purchased on the Museum website. ⠀ Jean-Мишель Basquiat, Grillo. 1984. view of the exposition, Fondation Louis Vuitton © Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat Licensed by Artestar, New York Crédit photo: © Fondation Louis Vuitton / Marc Domage
the Pushkin Museum. Of A. S. Pushkin together with one of the world's leading collections of contemporary art, Fondation Louis Vuitton presents the exhibition "the Collection of the Fondation Louis Vuitton. Favorites". The exhibition includes 65 works including paintings, sculpture, photography, light and video installations. The exhibition will occupy all the space of the Gallery of art of Europe and America XIX–XX centuries and one of the largest hits collection outside of Paris since the opening of the Fund. All works are exhibited in Russia for the first time.
Collection of the Fondation Louis Vuitton is filled with works of contemporary art in France and around the world. In its composition the most important works created between 1950-х years. The Fund generates its meeting on the major authors and important series, based on curatorial decisions. That is why the collection includes works of a wide range of artists of different generations and countries, presents works of various art forms. Fondation Louis Vuitton aims to be open to the diversity of the modern world, mixing a variety of traditions, cultural, historical, geographical and gender representation, which gives the Assembly flexibility, enabling you to successfully integrate into new contexts.
In the organization of the exhibition takes into account the building of the Gallery of art of Europe and America XIX–XX centuries, significantly different from the building of the Fondation in Paris, built by architect Frank Gehry. The exhibition will occupy all three floors and almost all the Galleries (20 of 26), will showcase works created by artists from 1947 to 2018. Taking into account the interests of Moscow public the exhibition will be a focus on key collection names. Introductory exhibition hall on the ground floor and the final rooms on the third floor is devoted to the building of Frank Gehry, who became the first achievement of the Fondation Louis Vuitton. Here will be presented the layout, pictures, videos and panoramic photos of the building.
the exhibition demonstrates the four main lines that define the structure of the collection of the Fondation Louis Vuitton:
Marina Loshak,Director of the Pushkin Museum. A. S. Pushkina: Exhibition of the collection of the Fondation Louis Vuitton — a unique opportunity for the public to discover the magnificent examples of modern art. Each of the artists represented in the exhibition with their textbook work. This business card is just the best there is in this huge and fantastic in quality collection. The collection largely shows the personality of the collector, a very deep and meaningful collecting approach.
Suzanne Paget, art-директор Fondation Louis Vuitton, the main curator of the exhibition: the exhibited works reflect the desire of Bernard Arnault, from whose collection has grown, our Foundation, to unite in one space the classic with the contemporary. Conceived as a dialogue, the exhibition brings together works selected not so much by specific historical, formal, or conceptual criteria of how much "heart". We gave preference to those works that their artistic solution to evoke a warm, sensual response in the viewer's soul.
Under the direction of art-директора Fondation Louis Vuitton Suzanne Paget
Curators: Aleksandra Danilova (Pushkin Museum. A. S. Pushkin), Angeline Scherf, Nathalie Auger (Fondation Louis Vuitton).
the Exhibition is the collection of the Fondation Louis Vuitton will be held simultaneously with large-scale exposure "Shchukin. Biography of a collection" dedicated to the famous Russian collector Sergei Shchukin, which will be located in the Main building of the Museum. Two exhibitions of iconic collections will help viewers to trace the similarities and differences of their formation, demonstrate the evolution of approaches to collecting contemporary art at the beginning of XX and XXI centuries. The exhibition is accompanied by a catalogue, prepared by the educational and inclusive programs.
the Permanent exhibition of the Gallery of art of Europe and America XIX–XX centuries will again be open to the public from the end of October 2019.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Jeff Koons$91,07 million
- 2. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 3. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 4. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 5. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 6. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 7. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 8. Peter Doig$28,81 million
- 9. Frank Stella$28 million
- 10. Yoshitomo Nara$24,95 million
- 11. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 12. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 13. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 14. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 15. Mark Grotjahn$16,8 million
- 16. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 17. KAWS$14,7 million
- 18. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 19. Banksy$12,14 million
- 20. John Currin$12 million
- 21. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 22. Pierre Soulages$10,6 million
- 23. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 24. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million