"Vladimir Nemukhin. The metaphor of a game" in the gallery "Dolgorukovskaya 29"
ARTinvestment.RU 06 мая 2019
Exhibition of paintings, drawings and sculptures by V. N. Nemukhin until June 1, 2019 is open daily, except Sundays, from 14:00 to 20:00 at the address: Dolgorukovskaya St., 29
"I consider myself to Lianozovo group — is conditional, of course, because I only "belonged", if we even have this group recognize — where no philosophy was not. Was a sensual connection with life, vision, to reveal their opportunities, their “I”, but no special philosophy as the “Sretensky Boulevard” or Shvartsman, we did not have. What could be the philosophy of Rabin? “The skin can be and Ovechkin, and the soul must be chelovechki”? And Eugene Kropiwnicki? “She, like factory, beautiful — and rear, and the front”? Here is his marginal poetry could be, if not the philosophy, the understanding of life".
"As I was doing in those years of abstraction, no philosophy, I'm not invested. The main thing for me was svetovidovi. The topic for the two of diamonds cards, space and linear structure which allowed me to freely go into painting, long ranged, deepened and expanded until the seventies and I started to do the so-called “white series”. I think a definite creative burst of the seventies, notable among many was not accidental. He was a long time coming, and this transition was produced "thaw", although not all came!"
"the West got their hands on everything that was chaotic in the emigration of the seventies, but national artists are not extinct. Probably Russian art has found a new space can be more orderly than before. However, the ratio of the top and bottom has not lost its values; the West has not pushed for the move. The man remained on the ground.
And now, we have left open one question: "How to live?""
Gallery "Dolgorukovskaya 29" was founded in 2002 as the Gallery "Romanov'".
the basis of the collection gallery — of the work of the "sixties" of the Moscow school. The collection began to take shape in the early nineties with the famous exhibition "Moscow romanticism". Since that time, the main focus of the gallery were the sixties of the Moscow school and in tune with their creativity new names of our contemporaries. Then underwent a series of significant events: in December 2009 there was opened the first in Russia exhibition of Yuri Zheltova, in April 2010, was first presented a unique exhibition of sculptures of Vladimir Nemukhin, in September 2012 — "Porcelain sixties". The gallery hosted exhibitions of Museum-level works of Hulot Sooster and Dmitry Krasnopevtsev.
In 2017, the gallery became known as the "Dolgorukovskaya 29" at the address of its location.
the artists of the gallery: Alexander Kharitonov, Anatoly Zverev, Anatoly Slepyshev, Andrei Grositsky, Aron Bukh, Boris Sveshnikov, Vasily Sitnikov, Vladimir Weisberg, Vladimir Nemukhin, Vladimir Yakovlev, Yankilevsky, Dmitry Plavinsky, Dmitry Krasnopevtsev, Evgeny Kropivnitsky, Konstantin Batynkov, Leonid Berlin, Leo Kropiwnicki, Leonid Purygin, Lucy Voronov, Mikhail Shvartsman, Natta Konysheva, Natalia Nesterov, Nikolai Vechtomov, Oscar Rabin, Oleg Tselkov, Petr Belenok RustamKhamdamov, Ely Belyutin.
in the Winter of 2019-го held a large exhibition of Boris Sveshnikov with engaging works from the collections of prominent collectors, galleries and museums.
is currently undergoing a large-scale exhibition of paintings and sculptures of Vladimir Nemukhin with the participation of the artist's family.
the gallery has rare books, catalogs and films devoted to the life and work of the artist and its mass work.
127006, Russia, Moscow, Dolgorukovskaya street, 29.
7 925-740-64-77; 7 916-591-57-13.
Source: press-релиз gallery "Dolgorukovskaya 29"
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Constantin Brâncuși$71 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 5. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 6. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 7. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million