Paintings and drawings by Anatoly Zverev gallery "vellum"
ARTinvestment.RU 06 марта 2019
On 24 February at the New Museum Aslan chehova (SPb) ended the great exhibition "Anatoly Zverev. Painting. Graphics". Most of the exposure can now be seen in Moscow
the Exposition includes more than 40 paintings, created in the 1950-80-е years, from the collection of the Creator of the gallery "vellum" Lubov Agafonova and private collections.
the Artist, who became a symbol of Soviet unofficial art, Anatoly Zverev stands out even among its distinguished colleagues-современников. According to Pablo Picasso, he was "the best Russian painter" and the largest collector of Russian avant-garde George Costakis considered him the first Russian expressionist. His work was free from red tape and established norms of Soviet official art, and from any doctrines andegraudnym associations. His life was a challenge to narrow-minded "common sense", the image was a living reminder of the free artists of the past: a little malty, eccentric, endlessly talented and suffering from lack of money, the hero of anecdotes and legends, hiding from the police and creating paintings for a couple of minutes, drawing all that is at hand, — paint, ketchup, mustard. His legendary phrase, "Give the ruble — will perpetuate!" was not an exaggeration: the heroes of his portraits remained in the history of art.
the Culmination, the maximum takeoff of his work took place at the turn of 1950-60-х and was a kind of living embodiment of the spirit of the then available "whatever-подпольных" trends in art. In the context of nonconformism 1960-х Anatoly Zverev was the clear leader.
Anatoly Zverev was born on 3 Nov 1931 in Moscow, in Sokolniki. The first drawing lessons received from the artist-графика Nikolai Sinitsyn (pupil of A. P. Ostroumova–Lebedeva). From the Moscow regional art school of memory of 1905, where the animal has entered the 1954-м, the artist was expelled for Bohemian-анархическое behavior. Officially (after art vocational school) lettered painter-альфрейщика (painter at the art finish).
In 1954 there was a meeting of Zverev with a well-known collector George Costakis, who first saw and appreciated the talent of the young artist. Despite the lack of academic art education, Zverev became an active participant in the artistic life and quickly gained recognition. His prints were presented in 1957 at the Youth exhibition in Moscow, dedicated to the VI International festival of youth and students.
In 1960, the American magazine "Life" published with reproductions of paintings by Zverev and notes Alexander Marshak "Art of Russia that nobody saw", and in 1961-м three watercolors Zvereva acquired new-Йоркский the Museum of modern art. The first foreign exhibition was held in 1965 at the Paris gallery "ILO" (Motte). Anatoly Zverev's works exhibited in new-Йорке, Paris, Copenhagen, Vienna, London, Brussels. At home in 1959-1962, the artist constantly participated in apartment exhibitions, and a single lifetime exhibition Zvereva of the Soviet Union took place in 1984-мmunicipal Committee of graphic artists on Malaya Gruzinskaya street — shortly before the artist's death. Artistic heritage of Anatoly Zverev includes more than 30 thousand works.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 21.03.2019 In shorts at the Tretyakov gallery Never been — and here again. Until all forces were thrown on the protection of Repin, the attackers found a breach in the security of another building — in Lavrushinsky lane. In the morning the Moscow radio station excitedly discussing a new "performance" in TG. This time naked
- 19.03.2019 Italdesign unveiled a concept car "Da Vinci" Concept electric car, inspired by the designs of the great compatriot, by the Italians introduced in the year 500-летия since the death of Leonardo
- 19.03.2019 Security for Repin: from inspection at the exit refused After damage Repin "Ivan the terrible" and the brazen theft of the work of Kuindzhi, it is feared that visitors of the blockbuster "Ilya Repin" will face a crackdown
- 19.03.2019 Omega has released a watch with the design of the Russian artist Dial and slim ceramic case of the new Rado True Thinline My Bird decorated with a feather and a picture of the mythical bird Stratim created by the artist Elena Miro
- 19.03.2019 Gallery "vellum" has denied the information about the theft of the paintings on Prechistenka No artwork was not stolen. The information spread by some media, was false
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.03.2019 Experts: the culture industry brings the US economy is 4 times more than agricultural production This conclusion is contained in a study published in March 2019, Bureau of economic analysis, U.S. (BEA) and National endowment for the arts (NEA)
- 11.12.2018 Why deduction of 5 % — is bad for artists Three months ago came into force the government decision No. 285: sellers of paintings commanded to donate 5 % of resale to an accredited organization UPRAVI in favor of the artists and heirs to copyright. Explain what's wrong with that
- 06.12.2018 As predictions have come true AI on the "Russian trading" in November 2018 Under each picture lots see real results are translated from pounds to dollars at the rate of 1.28. And compare with the forecast AI
- 27.11.2018 The Museum "Rostov Kremlin" have shown exposed the forgery of Russian avant-garde Curators of the exhibition "the Tail of the comet" Elena Basner, Yuri Avvakumov and Sergei Sazonov. Author Natalia Karofsky. Eight falshakov show specifically in a separate room. Including the scandalous "Samovar" by Malevich
- 20.11.2018 Living artists: top sales The ranking of the most expensive works of living artists — is design, talking about the role and place of the artist in art history is much less than on the age and health of the fortress
- 06.03.2019 "The year of theatre in the village of Peremilovo" In Theatrical gallery on Malaya Ordynka opened a personal exhibition of Vladimir Lyubarova
- 06.03.2019 Paintings and drawings by Anatoly Zverev gallery "vellum" On 24 February at the New Museum Aslan chehova (SPb) ended the great exhibition "Anatoly Zverev. Painting. Graphics". Most of the exposure can now be seen in Moscow
- 05.03.2019 Vladimir Kalinin in the Antique centre on the Garden For the first time in the exhibition space managed to collect more than 50 works 1960-80-х years from a private collection
- 28.02.2019 Images of women & women-художницы at exhibitions of the Russian Museum in Malaga Branch timing in the Spanish city of Malaga has opened three exhibitions: "Saints, Queens, and workers. The image of women in Russian art", "Russian artist. At the intersection of tradition and avant-garde" and "Graphics Russian artists from the collection of Christine Gmurzynska"
- 28.02.2019 "The aristocratic portrait in Russia of the XVIII — beginning of the XX century" Exhibition in the State Historical Museum presents the 120 scenic portraits painted by Rokotov, Levitsky, Borovikovsky, Tropinin, Serov and other
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicolas de Staël$12,12 million
- 9. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 10. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 11. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$9,09 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 24. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 25. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 26. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 27. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 28. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 29. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million