"Perceptions of the history of science" Michael Ezuchevskogo
ARTinvestment.RU 12 декабря 2009
In the State Darwin Museum An exhibition of graphics and paintings of Mikhail Dmitrievich Ezuchevskogo. This year marks 130 years since the birth of this talented but little-known public artist
The State Darwin Museum (Vavilov Street, 57) opened the exhibition "Sketches of the history of science." She will present the viewer's attention many graphic and pictorial works MD Ezuchevskogo , including out-of - artist's brush vivid portrait images of scientists from different eras, people who were carrying in a fundamentally new scientific thought and devoted their lives to this seemingly elusive truth. Almost a century these works were kept in the collections of Darwin museum and now, shaking off the dust of ages, encouraged by the audience.
This year marks 130 years since the birth of Mikhail Dmitrievich Ezuchevskogo, a talented but little-known public artist, a master of the historical genre and portraiture, whose life was full of shocks, yet less who were unable to break this strong creative nature.
Mikhail Ezuchevsky (1879-1928) lived and worked at the turn of two centuries. By education, he was military, but by vocation - the artist.
Ezuchevsky was born, the end of XIX century, the golden age of Russian culture, but on the approaches have been the twentieth century. Keepers of the spiritual life of this time of change, called the Silver Age, served as a family of nobility "nests". Home Ezuchevskih Caricyno near Moscow was the center of this spiritual principle. This period of life of the artist and some of the most significant for the country's history the inhabitants of this wonderful home tell documents from family archives Ezuchevskih presented at the exhibition "Sketches of the history of science." This touching picture, priceless documents and early graphic work of the artist (1900-1910-ies): "Self-Portrait" (1905, pastel), "Flowers in a Vase" (watercolor), "a water horse" (coal); notebook with landscapes, met in the Crimea and Egypt.
In 1920, AF Kots, founder of the Darwin Museum and then there is an old acquaintance of Mikhail Dmitrievich, invited a talented artist in the museum he created evolution. The artist worked in the Darwin Museum last ten years of his life. This was the heyday of his creativity, is the summit, to which he moved his whole life.
The exhibition "Sketches of the History of Science" will be exhibited paintings from the various cycles of creative artists, most of them will be released for the first time. This is especially true of paintings from the series "Science and religion". Decade, they were kept in the vaults of GDM and the first time brought to the court audience. They depict famous around the world outstanding scientists, each of which is laid on the altar of science, not only the power of his talent, but the best years of his life, and sometimes even life itself: Aristotle, R. Bacon, J. Kepler, Copernicus, G. Galileo, D. Bruno, Bacon, Newton, G. W. Leibniz, Kant, Auguste Comte, Herbert Spencer, E. Mendel, Charles Darwin.
The exhibition will also be told about how manifested itself MD Ezuchevsky after the revolutionary upheaval of 1917, when the people who lost everything and left the debris of the nobility of Atlantis, had to survive and fit into a new life, with great difficulty finding their place in the new, the other country. As brilliantly educated man, as a true talent, he found and proved himself on the field of culture. Ezuchevsky engaged in conservation of cultural property to the former Russia Empire, as well as illustrative and educational activities. In this section, visitors will learn that Ezuchevsky in the commission, together with the famous Russian artists Viktor Mikhailovich Vasnetsov and BM Kustodiev took a very active part in the development of military uniforms for the Red Army, in Among the famous Budyonovka and not less than the famous Red Army uniforms. Documents and drawings tell visitors about this unexpected event in the life of the artist.
The exhibition runs until February 14, 2010.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 21.03.2017 "Unknown masterpieces" from private collections will be shown at the Cultural Forum in the Arena Moscow cultural forum will take place in the Central Arena from March 24 to 26. The public can visit it for free. The business program will be accompanied by performances of famous people, and at least one interesting exhibition
- 20.03.2017 Vandal attacked with a screwdriver on the painting by Gainsborough in the National gallery 63-летний homeless Keith Gregory managed to make two long scratches on the painting "Morning stroll" painted by Thomas Gainsborough
- 20.03.2017 Russian artist led the first Antarctic Biennale A sociocultural expedition, devised by our Alexander Ponomarev, finally-то started. 16 March 2017 from the Argentine port of Ushuaia towards Antarctica came research vessel "Akademik Sergey Vavilov" with the artists on Board
- 10.03.2017 Medina will provide bloggers with free entrance to museums In theaters online-писателей, too, will be admitted free. It seems that the cultural authorities began to suspect that a youth TV it is not the assistant
- 10.03.2017 Kandinsky painting I would like the court to Rob German Bank On the famous painting of 1907 "Colorful life" claimed by the heirs of the prewar owners. Now the painting is owned Bank of Bavaria, who rents it out to a Museum in Munich Lenbachhaus
- 28.03.2017 Painting by CY Twombly with an estimate $55 million put up for auction The painting "Leda and the Swan" promises to be one of the top-лотов auction of postwar and contemporary art Christie's may 17, in new-Йорке
- 28.03.2017 Books, autographs and stuff at the auction "KABINET" on March 30 March 30 auction house "KABINET" will hold the dealer auction, which will feature 455 lots, antique books, autographs, photographs, posters and postcards
- 22.03.2017 House of antique books "In the Nikita" invites auction # 90 March 30, will auction "Russian painting, graphics, decorative-прикладное art XVIII–XX centuries Autographs, historical documents, rare books on art, photography. From the collections of M. V. Ratz, I. V. Ilyinsky, E. Gollerbakh, A. T. Tvardovsky"
- 20.03.2017 Open 170-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eleven paintings and six of the original sheets, one draw composition and one work, executed in mixed media
- 17.03.2017 Jubilee auction "Russian enamel" March 25 auction house "KABINET" will hold two sessions 50th anniversary-х auction, which will feature rare books, autographs, photographs, postcards, paintings and drawings. In the auction catalogue of over 400 lots for a total sum about 30 million roubles
- 24.03.2017 National standard "Examination of works of art. Paintings and drawings. General requirements" (GOST R 57424-2017) In nestandarta first lists the requirements for expert opinion as to the document with the list of information which it must operate. National standard examination of art promulgated by Order of the Federal Agency for technical regulation and Metrology (Rosstandart) №176-ст from 22 March 2017.
- 24.03.2017 Gogol for 6.5 million and Lermontov 3. Results 49-го auction "Russian enamel" Next Saturday's auction brought in almost 22 million rubles. With the hammer went about 53 % of the lots
- 23.03.2017 "Russian enamel": the new site was a happy one The results of the first auction "Russian enamel" in the new building on the Garden-Кудринской: sold 61% by lots and 79% for the money
- 16.03.2017 The picture of Alexander Gerasimov went for 3.7 million rubles. at auction "Russian enamel" on March 4 Just last auction of Russian and Western European art brought more than 13 million rubles With hammer away 47 % of the lots
- 10.03.2017 Revolution and international women's day: a brief summary of the auction "KABINET" on March 2 Sold out posters of the Civil war period and the first years of Soviet power. Collection of Felix Medvedev brought to 138 % of the average total estimate
- 24.03.2017 "An artist's model in the camera lens" The exhibition in the Tretyakov gallery (Lavrushinsky pereulok) will introduce with 45 portraits of the muses of Russian artists of second half XIX — beginning of the XX century
- 24.03.2017 The exhibition of Georgy Vereisky opens in the Russian Museum From 30 March to 15 may in the Mikhailovsky castle will host the first major exhibition of Soviet graphic classics by G. S. Vereisky (1886-1962). Will be presented about 150 works from the collection of timing
- 22.03.2017 Pushkin will hold an exhibition of Giorgio Morandi Exhibition of about 70 paintings and watercolors of Giorgio Morandi (1890-1964) from world famous museums and private collections opens at the art Gallery of Europe and America on April 25 and will last until mid-September
- 22.03.2017 The Faberge Museum will host a major exhibition of Salvador Dali More than 150 paintings and graphic works of Dali will be shown in the private fabergé Museum in Saint-Петербурге
- 20.03.2017 Andy Warhol in the state Darwin Museum Vavilova street In 1983, the king of pop-арта performed a series of ten serigraphs of "Endangered species" — with images of animals under threat of extinction. Among them was the Siberian tiger. Now these works were first shown in Russia
Login for subscribers
- 1. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 2. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 3. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 4. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 5. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 6. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 7. Peter Doig$25,9 million
- 8. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 9. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 10. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 11. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 12. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 13. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 14. Frank Stella$13,69 million
- 15. John Currin$12 million
- 16. David Hockney$11,7 million
- 17. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 18. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 19. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million