"Perceptions of the history of science" Michael Ezuchevskogo
ARTinvestment.RU 12 декабря 2009
In the State Darwin Museum An exhibition of graphics and paintings of Mikhail Dmitrievich Ezuchevskogo. This year marks 130 years since the birth of this talented but little-known public artist
The State Darwin Museum (Vavilov Street, 57) opened the exhibition "Sketches of the history of science." She will present the viewer's attention many graphic and pictorial works MD Ezuchevskogo , including out-of - artist's brush vivid portrait images of scientists from different eras, people who were carrying in a fundamentally new scientific thought and devoted their lives to this seemingly elusive truth. Almost a century these works were kept in the collections of Darwin museum and now, shaking off the dust of ages, encouraged by the audience.
This year marks 130 years since the birth of Mikhail Dmitrievich Ezuchevskogo, a talented but little-known public artist, a master of the historical genre and portraiture, whose life was full of shocks, yet less who were unable to break this strong creative nature.
Mikhail Ezuchevsky (1879-1928) lived and worked at the turn of two centuries. By education, he was military, but by vocation - the artist.
Ezuchevsky was born, the end of XIX century, the golden age of Russian culture, but on the approaches have been the twentieth century. Keepers of the spiritual life of this time of change, called the Silver Age, served as a family of nobility "nests". Home Ezuchevskih Caricyno near Moscow was the center of this spiritual principle. This period of life of the artist and some of the most significant for the country's history the inhabitants of this wonderful home tell documents from family archives Ezuchevskih presented at the exhibition "Sketches of the history of science." This touching picture, priceless documents and early graphic work of the artist (1900-1910-ies): "Self-Portrait" (1905, pastel), "Flowers in a Vase" (watercolor), "a water horse" (coal); notebook with landscapes, met in the Crimea and Egypt.
In 1920, AF Kots, founder of the Darwin Museum and then there is an old acquaintance of Mikhail Dmitrievich, invited a talented artist in the museum he created evolution. The artist worked in the Darwin Museum last ten years of his life. This was the heyday of his creativity, is the summit, to which he moved his whole life.
The exhibition "Sketches of the History of Science" will be exhibited paintings from the various cycles of creative artists, most of them will be released for the first time. This is especially true of paintings from the series "Science and religion". Decade, they were kept in the vaults of GDM and the first time brought to the court audience. They depict famous around the world outstanding scientists, each of which is laid on the altar of science, not only the power of his talent, but the best years of his life, and sometimes even life itself: Aristotle, R. Bacon, J. Kepler, Copernicus, G. Galileo, D. Bruno, Bacon, Newton, G. W. Leibniz, Kant, Auguste Comte, Herbert Spencer, E. Mendel, Charles Darwin.
The exhibition will also be told about how manifested itself MD Ezuchevsky after the revolutionary upheaval of 1917, when the people who lost everything and left the debris of the nobility of Atlantis, had to survive and fit into a new life, with great difficulty finding their place in the new, the other country. As brilliantly educated man, as a true talent, he found and proved himself on the field of culture. Ezuchevsky engaged in conservation of cultural property to the former Russia Empire, as well as illustrative and educational activities. In this section, visitors will learn that Ezuchevsky in the commission, together with the famous Russian artists Viktor Mikhailovich Vasnetsov and BM Kustodiev took a very active part in the development of military uniforms for the Red Army, in Among the famous Budyonovka and not less than the famous Red Army uniforms. Documents and drawings tell visitors about this unexpected event in the life of the artist.
The exhibition runs until February 14, 2010.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million