"Perceptions of the history of science" Michael Ezuchevskogo
ARTinvestment.RU 12 декабря 2009
In the State Darwin Museum An exhibition of graphics and paintings of Mikhail Dmitrievich Ezuchevskogo. This year marks 130 years since the birth of this talented but little-known public artist
The State Darwin Museum (Vavilov Street, 57) opened the exhibition "Sketches of the history of science." She will present the viewer's attention many graphic and pictorial works MD Ezuchevskogo , including out-of - artist's brush vivid portrait images of scientists from different eras, people who were carrying in a fundamentally new scientific thought and devoted their lives to this seemingly elusive truth. Almost a century these works were kept in the collections of Darwin museum and now, shaking off the dust of ages, encouraged by the audience.
This year marks 130 years since the birth of Mikhail Dmitrievich Ezuchevskogo, a talented but little-known public artist, a master of the historical genre and portraiture, whose life was full of shocks, yet less who were unable to break this strong creative nature.
Mikhail Ezuchevsky (1879-1928) lived and worked at the turn of two centuries. By education, he was military, but by vocation - the artist.
Ezuchevsky was born, the end of XIX century, the golden age of Russian culture, but on the approaches have been the twentieth century. Keepers of the spiritual life of this time of change, called the Silver Age, served as a family of nobility "nests". Home Ezuchevskih Caricyno near Moscow was the center of this spiritual principle. This period of life of the artist and some of the most significant for the country's history the inhabitants of this wonderful home tell documents from family archives Ezuchevskih presented at the exhibition "Sketches of the history of science." This touching picture, priceless documents and early graphic work of the artist (1900-1910-ies): "Self-Portrait" (1905, pastel), "Flowers in a Vase" (watercolor), "a water horse" (coal); notebook with landscapes, met in the Crimea and Egypt.
In 1920, AF Kots, founder of the Darwin Museum and then there is an old acquaintance of Mikhail Dmitrievich, invited a talented artist in the museum he created evolution. The artist worked in the Darwin Museum last ten years of his life. This was the heyday of his creativity, is the summit, to which he moved his whole life.
The exhibition "Sketches of the History of Science" will be exhibited paintings from the various cycles of creative artists, most of them will be released for the first time. This is especially true of paintings from the series "Science and religion". Decade, they were kept in the vaults of GDM and the first time brought to the court audience. They depict famous around the world outstanding scientists, each of which is laid on the altar of science, not only the power of his talent, but the best years of his life, and sometimes even life itself: Aristotle, R. Bacon, J. Kepler, Copernicus, G. Galileo, D. Bruno, Bacon, Newton, G. W. Leibniz, Kant, Auguste Comte, Herbert Spencer, E. Mendel, Charles Darwin.
The exhibition will also be told about how manifested itself MD Ezuchevsky after the revolutionary upheaval of 1917, when the people who lost everything and left the debris of the nobility of Atlantis, had to survive and fit into a new life, with great difficulty finding their place in the new, the other country. As brilliantly educated man, as a true talent, he found and proved himself on the field of culture. Ezuchevsky engaged in conservation of cultural property to the former Russia Empire, as well as illustrative and educational activities. In this section, visitors will learn that Ezuchevsky in the commission, together with the famous Russian artists Viktor Mikhailovich Vasnetsov and BM Kustodiev took a very active part in the development of military uniforms for the Red Army, in Among the famous Budyonovka and not less than the famous Red Army uniforms. Documents and drawings tell visitors about this unexpected event in the life of the artist.
The exhibition runs until February 14, 2010.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 21.08.2017 Monet at the Albertina Museum turned out to be fake This was done with the knowledge of management. So Vienna, the Museum celebrated the beginning of our cooperation with Samsung and advertised the release of a new TV-картины The Frame
- 17.08.2017 The Da Vinci code: the scientists want to decipher the genome of an artist American scientists hope to obtain a DNA sample to Leonardo da Vinci from his bones or from the pages of his diaries
- 16.08.2017 The Tretyakov gallery launches loyalty program The members of "Friends of the Tretyakov gallery" will be able to visit all expositions and temporary exhibitions in Lavrushinsky lane and Krymsky Val for free and without waiting in line
- 16.08.2017 Leonardo in the role of Leonardo Film company Paramount has won the tender for the adaptation of the book by Walter Isaacson, "Leonardo da Vinci". Starring Leonardo DiCaprio
- 14.08.2017 The return of "Women" in the United States found the stolen 31 years ago the painting of Willem de Kooning The painting of Willem de Kooning's "Woman — Ochre" was stolen in 1985 from the Art Museum of the University of Arizona in Tucson, and after 31 years it was accidentally discovered by the antiquary in the neighbouring state of new-Мексико
- 17.08.2017 A library book Eugene Onegin and other rarities at auction "In the Nikita" 31 Aug house "In Nikitsky" will hold the second session of the auction No. 99. The auction will be exhibited rare books, manuscripts, autographs and photos
- 14.08.2017 Open 191-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is nine paintings, eight of the original sheets and one — draw graphics, one work, executed in mixed media, and a small author photo
- 09.08.2017 The history of everyday life of the twentieth century in rare documents on the auction "Russian enamel" 17 Aug "Antiquarium" will auction, which will display documents that illustrate daily life of the last century. A compilation of interesting historical artifacts helps to compose a picture of life, social and cultural life of the last century
- 07.08.2017 Opened 190-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eleven paintings, two sheets of the original and three — draw graphics, one work, executed in mixed media, and three small sculptures of the author
- 31.07.2017 Opened 189-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is four paintings, seven original drawings, and six — draw graphics, one work, executed in mixed media, and one small Cabinet sculpture
- 10.08.2017 Auction "Russian enamel" on August 3. A brief summary Catalogue of paintings, drawings and objects of decorative-прикладного art sold out to third. Total revenue amounted to almost 4 million rubles
- 09.08.2017 Used books in the "literary Fund" on July 27. A brief summary Inskript A. Blok, F. Sologub addressed, was sold for 2.3 million rubles, and the total amount of revenue amounted to almost 7.25 million rubles
- 25.07.2017 What can an artist do to stop the sale of their missing paintings What measures are feasible to take to the artist to quickly and independently, even before the formal legal steps? The situation with the sales missing earlier paintings now decides the artist Semyon Kozhin. AI is monitoring the situation
- 21.07.2017 Auction "Russian enamel" on July 13. A brief summary Sold 47% of the lots and 60% on money. Total revenue reached nearly 14 million.
- 19.07.2017 Auction house "KABINET" on the 1st of July. A brief summary 31-е head to auction "Antiquarium" became one of the most interesting antique and themed auctions this season
- 17.08.2017 Exhibition to 100-летию the October revolution in the Russian Museum Today in the Benois wing exhibition "Art in life". In the exhibition — more than 200 works of Soviet propaganda art of the first post-revolutionary years
- 16.08.2017 "Arkady Rylov. 1870-1939" in the Russian Museum Today opens the exhibition of classic landscape painting by Arkady Rylov. The exposition includes about a hundred works from the collection of the Russian Museum, state Tretyakov gallery, Museum-квартиры Isaak Brodsky and private collections
- 14.08.2017 Brothers Groot Bread house in Tsaritsyno Until 17 September at the Museum-заповеднике opened the exhibition "the Brothers Groote: a portraitist and tiropites. German artists at the Russian court"
- 14.08.2017 The exhibition at the Bakhrushin Lentulov was extended till 24 Sep 2017 A major exhibition of Russian avant-garde will go almost a month longer than planned. The reason — high interest of the audience
- 11.08.2017 An exhibition to 125-летию Erte Peter St.-Петербургский Museum of theatrical and musical art in September will present an exhibition of works by Erte and his contemporaries — Alphonse Mucha, Natalia Goncharova, léon Bakst, Salvador Dali etc.
Login for subscribers
- 1. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 2. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 3. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 4. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 5. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 6. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 7. Peter Doig$25,9 million
- 8. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 9. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 10. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 11. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 12. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 13. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 14. Frank Stella$13,69 million
- 15. John Currin$12 million
- 16. David Hockney$11,7 million
- 17. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 18. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 19. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million