"Perceptions of the history of science" Michael Ezuchevskogo
ARTinvestment.RU 12 декабря 2009
In the State Darwin Museum An exhibition of graphics and paintings of Mikhail Dmitrievich Ezuchevskogo. This year marks 130 years since the birth of this talented but little-known public artist
The State Darwin Museum (Vavilov Street, 57) opened the exhibition "Sketches of the history of science." She will present the viewer's attention many graphic and pictorial works MD Ezuchevskogo , including out-of - artist's brush vivid portrait images of scientists from different eras, people who were carrying in a fundamentally new scientific thought and devoted their lives to this seemingly elusive truth. Almost a century these works were kept in the collections of Darwin museum and now, shaking off the dust of ages, encouraged by the audience.
This year marks 130 years since the birth of Mikhail Dmitrievich Ezuchevskogo, a talented but little-known public artist, a master of the historical genre and portraiture, whose life was full of shocks, yet less who were unable to break this strong creative nature.
Mikhail Ezuchevsky (1879-1928) lived and worked at the turn of two centuries. By education, he was military, but by vocation - the artist.
Ezuchevsky was born, the end of XIX century, the golden age of Russian culture, but on the approaches have been the twentieth century. Keepers of the spiritual life of this time of change, called the Silver Age, served as a family of nobility "nests". Home Ezuchevskih Caricyno near Moscow was the center of this spiritual principle. This period of life of the artist and some of the most significant for the country's history the inhabitants of this wonderful home tell documents from family archives Ezuchevskih presented at the exhibition "Sketches of the history of science." This touching picture, priceless documents and early graphic work of the artist (1900-1910-ies): "Self-Portrait" (1905, pastel), "Flowers in a Vase" (watercolor), "a water horse" (coal); notebook with landscapes, met in the Crimea and Egypt.
In 1920, AF Kots, founder of the Darwin Museum and then there is an old acquaintance of Mikhail Dmitrievich, invited a talented artist in the museum he created evolution. The artist worked in the Darwin Museum last ten years of his life. This was the heyday of his creativity, is the summit, to which he moved his whole life.
The exhibition "Sketches of the History of Science" will be exhibited paintings from the various cycles of creative artists, most of them will be released for the first time. This is especially true of paintings from the series "Science and religion". Decade, they were kept in the vaults of GDM and the first time brought to the court audience. They depict famous around the world outstanding scientists, each of which is laid on the altar of science, not only the power of his talent, but the best years of his life, and sometimes even life itself: Aristotle, R. Bacon, J. Kepler, Copernicus, G. Galileo, D. Bruno, Bacon, Newton, G. W. Leibniz, Kant, Auguste Comte, Herbert Spencer, E. Mendel, Charles Darwin.
The exhibition will also be told about how manifested itself MD Ezuchevsky after the revolutionary upheaval of 1917, when the people who lost everything and left the debris of the nobility of Atlantis, had to survive and fit into a new life, with great difficulty finding their place in the new, the other country. As brilliantly educated man, as a true talent, he found and proved himself on the field of culture. Ezuchevsky engaged in conservation of cultural property to the former Russia Empire, as well as illustrative and educational activities. In this section, visitors will learn that Ezuchevsky in the commission, together with the famous Russian artists Viktor Mikhailovich Vasnetsov and BM Kustodiev took a very active part in the development of military uniforms for the Red Army, in Among the famous Budyonovka and not less than the famous Red Army uniforms. Documents and drawings tell visitors about this unexpected event in the life of the artist.
The exhibition runs until February 14, 2010.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 10.07.2020 Supreme court of Monaco has closed the case against Rybolovlev Bouvier This verdict confirmed the previous decision of the court of the country, to recognize violations and the imbalance of power between the parties during the investigation
- 10.07.2020 The July auctions of contemporary art and design Phillips in Hong Kong have brought $35 million This is the sum total of the evening and day auctions held on 9 July. This is the best result in the history of the auction house Phillips in Hong Kong
- 09.07.2020 This year's first evening auction at Sotheby's in Hong Kong has raised more than $107 million In Hong Kong dollars, the end of the first evening sale of contemporary Asian art looks even more impressive: 826 million HKD
- 09.07.2020 Jeff Koons, Gagosian Gallery and art-институции the United States received millions of dollars from the state Assistance was obtained in the framework of PPP (Paycheck Protection Program), designed to ensure that the organization was able to maintain its staff
- 08.07.2020 The Rodin Museum in Paris sell bronze sculpture to cover the losses Sales of limited edition castings of the works of Rodin, the Museum plans to earn not less than €3 million a year
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 10.07.2020 Literature: Jean-Noel Kapferer, Vincent Bastien. The Luxury Strategy The publication, according to the methodology which built their career KAWS and Kanye West
- 03.07.2020 Literature: Gigi Rosenberg. The Artist's Guide to Grant Writing Book for artists, the most often disappearing from the shelf chef-редактора ARTinvestment.RU
- 02.07.2020 Movies: "Exit through the gift shop" The pseudo-documentary film that made street-арт of marginal flow part of the global contemporary art market
- 01.07.2020 The person of the week: Dasha Delone Delaunay to a greater extent than anyone-либо from contemporary artists, can be described as expressive personality. Her work, her life — is the obvious ability to Express themselves clearly
- 01.07.2020 XXII open auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" In: Azam Atakhanov, Andrey Bisti, Dasha Delaunay, Natalia Zhernovskaya, Igor Kislitsyn Olga Pushkareva, Kate-Анна Taguchi, Natalia Turnova, Yury Shabelnikov and Yuri Horovsky, Tatiana Yang
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
- 24.04.2020 Tretyakov gallery: exhibition of Andy Warhol will take place! A large-scale exhibition", Andy Warhol" was supposed to open today, and promised to become one of the Museum's hits of the year
- 14.04.2020 The Museum has extended the jubilee and went online Large-scale exhibition project, opened in December 2019, will run for 4 months longer — to mid-September 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Constantin Brâncuși$71 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 5. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 6. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 7. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million