Exhibition of Illarion Golitsyna
ARTinvestment.RU 28 мая 2008
May 20, 2008 at the Russian Academy of Fine Arts (St. Prechistenka, 21) was the opening exhibition of the People's Artist of Russia, Full Member of Russian Academy of Arts Illarion Vladimirovich Golitsyn (1928-2007) to the 80 th birthday
May 20, 2008 at the Russian Academy of Fine Arts (St. Prechistenka, 21) was the opening exhibition of the People's Artist of Russia, Full Member of Russian Academy of Arts Illarion Vladimirovich Golitsyn (1928-2007) to the 80 th birthday.
The acknowledged master of contemporary visual art, Illarion Golitsin inherited highest artistic tradition of his teacher - the famous VA Favorsky. The artist has sought to open a «its space», in which all subjects are interrelated and indivisible. Starting in 1950 with a linocut, he came across a free pattern for a strong, hot and filled with light painting watercolors.
descendant of the famous kind of Prince Golitsyn, left a vivid mark on Russian history, Illarion Vladimirovich was a worthy successor to its ancestors. A man of high moral ideals, nobility and generosity of soul, he was respected by artists of different generations and different aesthetic predilections.
Creative Range Golitsyna unusually wide and varied. On display are paintings, graphic and sculptural works created in the 1960's - 2007 years, from the collections of the Moscow Museum of Modern Art, the International Confederation of Unions of Artists and family collections of the master.
IV Golitsyn was born May 20, 1928 in the family graphic artist Vladimir Mikhailovich Golitsyn. In 1953 graduated from the Moscow Higher Art and Industrial College (former Stroganov), worked in the studios of I. Nivinskogo. In his first work (a series of linocut «Weekdays suburb» and others) have already been seen the next big artist, attracting mild humor, lyricism, poetic ability to convey in the ordinary and everyday. The quest through a small, private disclose perennial fabric of human existence, giving represented a philosophical tone, - features inherent in the best works of Russian literature and art.
In recent years, Illarion Vladimirovich particularly worked in the painting. He wrote: «I have been painting regularly, do not remember the big breaks in their work. Always believed its primary aim. It is bottomless, infinite. The fact that I worked in various media, I think his advantage ». Spiritual generosity, sincerity and expressiveness distinguished works of the master.
Express J. Golitsyna filled with historical associations, broadcasting a live link times. Since 1970 the artist began to work over the cycle «The Red Room». He says his family against the backdrop of ancient family portraits of the famous kind Golitsyn. These portraits, as acknowledged by the master, «has always been part of the interior ... and part of my life». This is not just a favorite pictorial motif, but the powerful sound of a color image. In the works of the artist concluded his reflections on life, its transience, the change of generations. «My painting is largely connected with the portraits of ancestors. I was born and grew up under them. They are to me always and consistently acted ». The artist is drawn to the image of his father, an inventor and artist, a Marine Science Institute, the expeditions to the ice breaker party «Malygin», a repressed and tragically died in prison in 1943. Nobility and love imbued with portraits of the mother, nee Sheremetev. In comparing past and present - the meaning of the master.
World Illarion Golitsyna unique in that past and present, there exist a spiritual space, poetic and real at the same time. Historical Association to return us to a distant era of Peter the Great - through the dark old portraits on the walls of red новогиреевского home - in the tragic days of Stalinist repression, as in-mournfully sad picture «Trubetskoy».
I. Golitsin writes with nature landscapes and urban forms that are perceived by part of «red» Interior. Miraculously, the living experience of art merged with the century-old history of the family Golitsyn. The works of recent years, light, harmony, filled with air and light, free to effuse out of the windows to open, different from earlier - with a powerful, irresistible nature of color.
In the engravings, drawings, watercolors and paintings of the master there are subtle, exquisite in color landscapes of Dmitrov, where the 20-ies was exiled family Golitsyn, images of Moscow and dear to the hearts of Russian provinces, self-portraits and portraits of his relatives people.
special creative freedom characteristic of the paintings, written Dyagunino in the village where the cottage I. Golitsyna. In one of the most recent works - «Dyaguninsky pie» - an abundance of songs collected in one animal, the local color (the red cow, a black bull, white horse, pink clouds) are not typical of earlier forms of distortion - all showed a sense of humor the artist, his openness Fortunately, his delight in the beauty of the surrounding world.
organically included in the exhibition of sculpture artist from limestone and wood, painted in watercolor. «The last five years in the village and the ruble crash limestone, fascinated by its white surface. Спил magnificent limestone Watercolor falls on him wonderfully. Limestone is very much around my house on the Upper Volga! .. »- Said V. Illarion of his obsession with the sculpture, which helped him to better and brighter than reveal his vision of the good and beauty.
Over the long creative life IV Golitsin was awarded numerous awards and honors both in our country and abroad. His works are in collections of major museums in the country: the State Tretyakov Gallery, Pushkin Museum Pushkin, the State Russian Museum and other museums in Russia, as well as private domestic and foreign collections.
Illarion Vladimirovich Golitsyn belongs to the galaxy of artists, to identify the person of Russian artistic culture of the second half of the twentieth century.
Exhibition of works by 15 June, 2008.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million