In exile, in jail, in exile. The bronze age is on the auction "three centuries"
ARTinvestment.RU 28 июня 2017
July 1 "Antiquarium" conducts 31-й live auction — "Rare and valuable books. Literature and art of the Bronze age. Painting, drawing, photography". In the directory — 405 lots
the First part of the catalogue amounted to lifetime editions of Alexander Pushkin to Daniil Kharms, paintings and drawings by Alexander Benois to Viktor Popkov, theatrical sketches from Mstislav Dobuzhinsky to Oleg Sheintsis, engravings and lithographs from Ivan pozhalostina to Alexander Yakovlev in the photographs of recognized masters of the early twentieth century to the XXI century, etc. read More about it: "Collector classics at auction July 1, in the "Antiquarium"".
In the second part of the auction for the first time in Russian practice auction "KABINET" offers for auction a collection of "Literature and art of the Bronze age". For the first time, the era of 1950-80-х years, has become one of the key in the development of national culture and liberation from the heritage of Stalinism, appears in all its integrity, the inextricable relationship between literature and the visual arts.
the term "Bronze age", introduced by the poets Vladimir Ohapkina and Slava len, — takes in two hundred lots catalogue its material component. Three sections dedicated to the Bronze age, partly recreate existed in those years a special environment, a total art space, uniting representatives of the Bronze age.
pay Particular attention to the archive of the poet Henry Sapgir, including the manuscript of the play "Pinocchio" with its author's corrections, photographs and graphics friends — iconic artists of the Bronze age — with their inscriptions: "lianozovtsev" Eugene, Valentina and Leo (sentenced to ten years in the camps) Kropiwnicki, Vyacheslav Sysoev (two years in the camps), Viktor Pivovarov (forced emigration, 1982), and co-author of the almanac "Metropol" Anatoly Brusilovsky.
the works of leading artists of the period — of another member of the Lianozovo group of Oscar Rabin (deprived of citizenship, 1978), Dmitry Plavinsky, Vitaly Komar and Alexander Melamid (emigrated in 1977) from the collection of Alexander Glezer, Igor Voroshilov from the collection of Gennady Aygi, Anatoly Zverev, Igor Snegur, Eugene Chubarov, Vladimir Titov (emigrated in 1982), Leningrad Boris Koshelkov, "Arefieva" Richard Vasmi and Shalom Schwartz were entering "the Bronze age. Fine art".
Classic examples of "anti-Soviet" — political samizdat — manuscript defector Igor Guzenko and reproductions of the book "Stalinism as a spiritual phenomenon" opens "the Bronze age. Literature." Private and artistic life of the informal literary Moscow can be seen in rare photographs Venedikt Erofeev and his classmate Lena Fame, the autographs of poems of Henry Khudyakov (emigrated in 1974), Tatiana Shcherbina, the letters of the poet Olga Sedakova and artist Anatoly Belkin, books with autographs of conceptual Vsevolod Nekrasov and Dmitry Prigov from the archives of the poets — Lena Vladislav and Tatyana Shcherbina.
Unofficial Leningrad unthinkable without a samizdat magazine "Watch," the poetry of Viktor Krivulin, Elena Shvarts, Sergei Stratanovich, Peter Chahine. Their pictures, autographs, copies of lifetime editions and magazines with publications included in the St. Petersburg section of the Chapter. A special place is reserved in it threethe brightest representatives of the underground, and deliberately, and forced to be in exile, — to Konstantin Kuzminsky, Alexei Khvostenko and Anri Volkonskogo — from typewritten copies of poems and pictures still Leningrad period before letters, autographs, published in exile, recordings on tape, made in Paris.
the Works born of the creative unions, included into the category of "Bronze age. Poets and artists". Books and graphics of Gennady Aygi and Nicholas Dronnikov, autographs of poems Tamara Bukovskaya, her portrait and illustrations to the series", Gikomero", made one of the greatest masters of this period, Valery Mishin, paintings and drawings by Vladimir Aleynikov, autographs and letters of transporantov Ry Nikonova, Sergei Sigea, Boris Kudryakova, art experiments Boris Constrictor, as well as the original illustrations and books, designed "Mitki" — Olga and Alexander Florenskie, Vladimir Shinkarev, Vasily Golubev, posters of the poet and artist Vladimir kotljarova Tolstoy.
Three waves of Russian emigration — from the first, who had ordered to other banks forced the passengers of the philosophy steamer and in a hurry left the Crimea ships, to the third, with its sung by Alexey Khvostenko fragile little vessel Oleg Kohanevich, — is presented in the section "Tamizdat". Two lifetime editions of the novels "King, Queen, knave" and "courage" of Vladimir Nabokov, with their sophisticated-щегольским craftsmanship and a piercing sympathy for the little man, and rare photographs of the writer taken during a party at his publisher. Letter by Yuri Ivaska to Dmitry Bobyshev (1979). Books with dedicatory inscriptions to the chief editor of the magazine "the Verge" Natalia Tarasova from the poets Igor Chinnov, Hope Donskoy, Gisela's, Lachman, Nikolay Tatishchev, Rodion Akulshina. The first collection of Alexander Galich "Songs" published by "Sowing" in 1969. Autographs Igor Burykina, Vasily Aksyonov, Sergei Dovlatov, Mikhail Gendelev, Natalia Gorbanevskaya (emigrated after the arrests and stays in psychiatric hospitals) and Irina Ratushinskaya (after five years in the camps expelled from the country).
pre-Auction exhibition is open until June 30 from 12:00 to 20:00 at the address: Moscow, Sadovaya-Кудринская, 25. Auction house and gallery "KABINET" (in the building of "the Antique centre on the Garden").
Telephone: 7 (495) 374 50 90, email email@example.com.
Source: press-релиз Auction houses and galleries "KABINET"
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 20.09.2017 Dedicated to Banksy new graffiti Jean-Мишелю Basquiat Two new works by the mysterious street artist appeared in London near the Barbican Centre, where on Thursday opened the exhibition Basquiat
- 19.09.2017 BRAFA 2018 unveils the list of exhibitors The first international art fair of the year, the next edition of BRAFA will take place between 27 January and 4 February 2018 at Tour & Taxis (Brussels), and will bring together 132 galleries and art dealers from some 15 countries
- 18.09.2017 Mark Grotjan did not recognize his picture from the auction Phillips Auction house Phillips withdrew the forthcoming auction of contemporary art the picture seems to be grotyana after himself mark Grotjahn in your Instagram refused to recognize her as his
- 14.09.2017 Swiss photographer gave the photo contest other people's images for their The issue of plagiarism and appropriational art. Knowing that the work was borrowed from the Thai photographer and minimally modified jury immediately stripped of the Swiss award
- 12.09.2017 Video "C. P. H." could be quite different. But the Cord did not wait for Khvostov New video of the group "Leningrad", which attracted more than 11 million views on YouTube, was originally conceived as "hallucinogenia" animation. Gouache for the animators drew the artist Tails. The work lasted for six months, when the Cords abruptly changed plans
- 22.09.2017 20,000 postcards from a private collection and the most vital of the fine arts in the "Empire" September 27 will be an auction of "Postcards, photographs and books from a private collection", and on September 30 will be "an Auction of printed graphics of the XVIII–XX centuries."
- 21.09.2017 100-й auction "House of antique books in Nikitsky": rare editions and unusual format 28 September 2017 house "In Nikitsky" will hold a jubilee auction. The auction will be exhibited rare books, autographs and photographs
- 20.09.2017 16-й auction "Antiquarian book club" Auction catalog September 29, has made drawings, paintings, posters, rare books, autographs, photographs
- 19.09.2017 Monthly auction of Russian and Western European art in the house "Russian enamel" on September 23 In the directory — of paintings and drawings, antique silver, ceramics, jewelry, art glass, icons, furniture, photographs and other collectibles
- 18.09.2017 Open 196-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eight paintings, six original leaves and four — graphics and two works made in mixed media
- 22.09.2017 St. Petersburg collection "literary Fund". Auction September 14 Twice for 54 % — that money on lots. Traded mainly through the Internet — surely, the Petrograd?
- 01.09.2017 The August auctions "Cabinet". A brief summary Auction 17 August resulted in almost 1.5 million rubles (46 % of the mean estimate) and revenue rare book auction on August 24 reached 7.5 mln (59 % of the average aggregate scores of all lots)
- 17.08.2017 How to start a new collector? Idea first — sixties Buying art in a crisis is beneficial. Such an affordable price was not, perhaps, Oh, 15 years. Many people ask: how to approach the topic? Which artists should more pay attention to the auctions? What to buy to not be disappointed? Below — one of the opinions
- 14.08.2017 Artist of the week. Boris Gurvich from enterprises Filonov For the first time in the Auction AI Boris Isaakovich Gurvich. The artist was part of the first group of "Masters of analytical art" Pavel Filonov, which existed until the split of the Association in 1930. The work of Gurvich has never been offered at auction in our country
- 10.08.2017 Auction "Russian enamel" on August 3. A brief summary Catalogue of paintings, drawings and objects of decorative-прикладного art sold out to third. Total revenue amounted to almost 4 million rubles
- 14.09.2017 Icons of the Silver age will show at the Antique Salon in CHA The curator of the special exhibition "Russian icon of the silver age" at the upcoming 43-м the Cabin was Natalia Komashko, the author of the catalogue of icons of the exhibition "Art treasures of Russia", scientific Secretary of the Museum of ancient Russian culture and art named after Andrei Rublev
- 13.09.2017 The revolutionary poster exhibition opens in the Russian Museum The exhibition "Poster of the era of the revolution", dedicated to 100-летию the October revolution, represents about 100 posters by artists such as Vladimir Lebedev, D. Moore, V. Mayakovsky, V. Denis, and others.
- 08.09.2017 "Moscow through the ages" in the Tretyakov gallery To the city Day, the Tretyakov gallery prepared the exhibition of works of Moscow – from icon painting of the XVII century to the paintings of the XIX – XXI centuries About 100 exhibits from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery and private collections
- 06.09.2017 Georgy Nissky and Ilya Katz from the collection of Lubov Agafonova in RAK Russian Academy of arts the gallery "vellum" opens the exhibition "Two captains" @80 - the paintings and graphic works of two authors from the collection "Vellum" and the personal collection of Creator gallery Lubov Agafonova
- 05.09.2017 Space in the works of contemporary artists will be shown in Murmansk region The time selected for the exhibition is symbolic. 17 September 2017 marks the 160th anniversary of the birth of Konstantin Tsiolkovsky. October 4, 1957 launch date of Sputnik. Plus, in these days host the exhibition of the city of Monchegorsk is 80
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$60,00 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 5. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 6. Marc Chagall$14,85 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 9. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 10. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 11. Nicolas de Staël$9,42 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$8,48 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 24. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 25. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 26. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 27. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 28. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 29. Konstantin Makovsky$4,20 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million