In exile, in jail, in exile. The bronze age is on the auction "three centuries"
ARTinvestment.RU 28 июня 2017
July 1 "Antiquarium" conducts 31-й live auction — "Rare and valuable books. Literature and art of the Bronze age. Painting, drawing, photography". In the directory — 405 lots
the First part of the catalogue amounted to lifetime editions of Alexander Pushkin to Daniil Kharms, paintings and drawings by Alexander Benois to Viktor Popkov, theatrical sketches from Mstislav Dobuzhinsky to Oleg Sheintsis, engravings and lithographs from Ivan pozhalostina to Alexander Yakovlev in the photographs of recognized masters of the early twentieth century to the XXI century, etc. read More about it: "Collector classics at auction July 1, in the "Antiquarium"".
In the second part of the auction for the first time in Russian practice auction "KABINET" offers for auction a collection of "Literature and art of the Bronze age". For the first time, the era of 1950-80-х years, has become one of the key in the development of national culture and liberation from the heritage of Stalinism, appears in all its integrity, the inextricable relationship between literature and the visual arts.
the term "Bronze age", introduced by the poets Vladimir Ohapkina and Slava len, — takes in two hundred lots catalogue its material component. Three sections dedicated to the Bronze age, partly recreate existed in those years a special environment, a total art space, uniting representatives of the Bronze age.
pay Particular attention to the archive of the poet Henry Sapgir, including the manuscript of the play "Pinocchio" with its author's corrections, photographs and graphics friends — iconic artists of the Bronze age — with their inscriptions: "lianozovtsev" Eugene, Valentina and Leo (sentenced to ten years in the camps) Kropiwnicki, Vyacheslav Sysoev (two years in the camps), Viktor Pivovarov (forced emigration, 1982), and co-author of the almanac "Metropol" Anatoly Brusilovsky.
the works of leading artists of the period — of another member of the Lianozovo group of Oscar Rabin (deprived of citizenship, 1978), Dmitry Plavinsky, Vitaly Komar and Alexander Melamid (emigrated in 1977) from the collection of Alexander Glezer, Igor Voroshilov from the collection of Gennady Aygi, Anatoly Zverev, Igor Snegur, Eugene Chubarov, Vladimir Titov (emigrated in 1982), Leningrad Boris Koshelkov, "Arefieva" Richard Vasmi and Shalom Schwartz were entering "the Bronze age. Fine art".
Classic examples of "anti-Soviet" — political samizdat — manuscript defector Igor Guzenko and reproductions of the book "Stalinism as a spiritual phenomenon" opens "the Bronze age. Literature." Private and artistic life of the informal literary Moscow can be seen in rare photographs Venedikt Erofeev and his classmate Lena Fame, the autographs of poems of Henry Khudyakov (emigrated in 1974), Tatiana Shcherbina, the letters of the poet Olga Sedakova and artist Anatoly Belkin, books with autographs of conceptual Vsevolod Nekrasov and Dmitry Prigov from the archives of the poets — Lena Vladislav and Tatyana Shcherbina.
Unofficial Leningrad unthinkable without a samizdat magazine "Watch," the poetry of Viktor Krivulin, Elena Shvarts, Sergei Stratanovich, Peter Chahine. Their pictures, autographs, copies of lifetime editions and magazines with publications included in the St. Petersburg section of the Chapter. A special place is reserved in it threethe brightest representatives of the underground, and deliberately, and forced to be in exile, — to Konstantin Kuzminsky, Alexei Khvostenko and Anri Volkonskogo — from typewritten copies of poems and pictures still Leningrad period before letters, autographs, published in exile, recordings on tape, made in Paris.
the Works born of the creative unions, included into the category of "Bronze age. Poets and artists". Books and graphics of Gennady Aygi and Nicholas Dronnikov, autographs of poems Tamara Bukovskaya, her portrait and illustrations to the series", Gikomero", made one of the greatest masters of this period, Valery Mishin, paintings and drawings by Vladimir Aleynikov, autographs and letters of transporantov Ry Nikonova, Sergei Sigea, Boris Kudryakova, art experiments Boris Constrictor, as well as the original illustrations and books, designed "Mitki" — Olga and Alexander Florenskie, Vladimir Shinkarev, Vasily Golubev, posters of the poet and artist Vladimir kotljarova Tolstoy.
Three waves of Russian emigration — from the first, who had ordered to other banks forced the passengers of the philosophy steamer and in a hurry left the Crimea ships, to the third, with its sung by Alexey Khvostenko fragile little vessel Oleg Kohanevich, — is presented in the section "Tamizdat". Two lifetime editions of the novels "King, Queen, knave" and "courage" of Vladimir Nabokov, with their sophisticated-щегольским craftsmanship and a piercing sympathy for the little man, and rare photographs of the writer taken during a party at his publisher. Letter by Yuri Ivaska to Dmitry Bobyshev (1979). Books with dedicatory inscriptions to the chief editor of the magazine "the Verge" Natalia Tarasova from the poets Igor Chinnov, Hope Donskoy, Gisela's, Lachman, Nikolay Tatishchev, Rodion Akulshina. The first collection of Alexander Galich "Songs" published by "Sowing" in 1969. Autographs Igor Burykina, Vasily Aksyonov, Sergei Dovlatov, Mikhail Gendelev, Natalia Gorbanevskaya (emigrated after the arrests and stays in psychiatric hospitals) and Irina Ratushinskaya (after five years in the camps expelled from the country).
pre-Auction exhibition is open until June 30 from 12:00 to 20:00 at the address: Moscow, Sadovaya-Кудринская, 25. Auction house and gallery "KABINET" (in the building of "the Antique centre on the Garden").
Telephone: 7 (495) 374 50 90, email email@example.com.
Source: press-релиз Auction houses and galleries "KABINET"
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 23.11.2017 What kind of pictures gives Putin Paintings — is one of the most frequent gifts that the President gives for the camera. In the week he congratulated the Patriarch on his birthday, again giving a picture — with the decoration of the assumption Cathedral of the Kremlin. Remember that even Putin gave famous people
- 23.11.2017 Estonian post released a stamp with a painting of the sixties Hulot Sooster The stamp on the envelope Estonian designer has placed a reproduction of the painting "Fairy tale forest" in 1962 the brush of the legendary sixties from Sretenskaya group
- 22.11.2017 Of the French Museum stole the painting Giorgio de Chirico "Composition with self-portrait" was stolen from the Museum of Fabrega in Beziers in the South of France
- 15.11.2017 Russia's only canvas by Caravaggio cleared from bad edits The Hermitage painting "Young man with a lute (the lute player") returned to the St. Petersburg Museum after two years of restoration and cleaning
- 07.11.2017 The Tretyakov gallery has presented work Helium Korzheva A meeting of 33 picturesque and graphic works 2 Helium Korzheva was donated to the Museum by the collector Vladimir Nekrasov
- 24.11.2017 Contemporary art at auction "Russian enamel" November 29 In the catalogue of 114 lots (paintings, drawings, photography, objects, sculpture), totaling more than 11 million rubles. Price range of works — from 700 to 7 700 000 rubles
- 21.11.2017 Auction # 20 in the "Antique book club" At the first session of play graphics, painting, posters and postcards, the second — book rarity. Pre-show open
- 21.11.2017 Opened 205-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eleven paintings, four sheets of original graphics and five works executed in mixed media
- 17.11.2017 In the footsteps of great expeditions and discoveries... November 23 auction house "Russian enamel" will hold with "Expedition" a joint auction. The event will be held in the restaurant of the Russian North "Expedition" Singing in the alley
- 17.11.2017 Rare books, manuscripts, autographs and photographs at auction "In the Nikita" In the directory — 489 lots. The auction will be held on November 23. Auction start at 19:00
- 24.11.2017 7.5 times higher than the start of a rare icon in the art Nouveau style at the auction "Russian enamel" The hammer price of the icon "St. George the victorious" has reached 450 thousand. from the start of 60 thousand. These and other results of the auction of Russian and Western European art of the 18th Nov in our review
- 21.11.2017 Soviet unofficial art in "Auction No. 1" on November 18. A brief summary The auction catalog of 142-х lots were sold almost 40% and brought a total of slightly more than 4 million rubles
- 21.11.2017 Picture of David Shterenberg in 12 times exceeded the estimate at the auction "Russian enamel" 3.2 million rubles were paid for the "portrait" painted by David Shterenberg (1881-1948) at the start from 250 thousand. A total auction of paintings, graphics and decorative-прикладного art in "Russian enamel" November 16, brought more than 8 million rubles
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive artists in the world. Top auction results The rating of the most expensive artists in the world headed by Leonardo Da Vinci, and ends with Paul Cezanne. The difference in price between the first and last positions of the ranking of the top-19 — 389,8 million dollars
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive sculptures in the world. Rating Argued that the sculpture is always cheaper than the picture... It is not. Three-dimensional works are also able to bring are just mind-blowing amount!
- 23.11.2017 Vechtomov, Plavinsky, Grositsky and other... From 29 November to 29 December, the gallery "Dolgorukovskaya, 29" and Alexander Mironov represent art-проект "Us(R)taught to life"
- 16.11.2017 In the Tretyakov gallery opens exhibition of Saryan A large exhibition in Lavrushinsky lane will present 29 beautiful works of Martiros Sergeyevich Saryan (1880-1972) from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery, the National gallery of Armenia and at Home-музея of Martiros Saryan in Yerevan
- 14.11.2017 "Quitprogram" gallery "vellum" In the framework of the "Quitprogram" will be held an exhibition "Symbolism and non-conformism", a concert of Alexei Paperny, the lecture of Valery Dudakov
- 14.11.2017 The exhibition El Lissitzky opens in two museums Today, 14 November the opening of the exhibitions of El Lissitzky in the State Tretyakov gallery on the Crimean Shaft and in the Jewish Museum and tolerance center
- 09.11.2017 Sean Scully in the Multimedia Art Museum In Moscow, the Museum of the artist, is a retrospective of the international stars of contemporary art Sean Scully. The exhibition show of abstraction, created in 1960-х years
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$60,00 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 9. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 10. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 11. Nicolas de Staël$9,42 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$8,48 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 24. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 25. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 26. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 27. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 28. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 29. Konstantin Makovsky$4,20 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million