"Scoop": "Russian art of XX century"
ARTinvestment.RU 05 октября 2016
20 Oct 2016 19:00 auction house "scoop" holds an evening auction No. 145. The catalogue contains 110 lots — of the classics of pre-revolutionary art and the works of the masters of socialist realism
In the catalog it is worth noting sketches Mstislav Dobuzhinsky for the play "Cossacks troops Platov in Paris", staged in 1926 at the Paris theatre-кабаре "Bat" Nikita Baliyeva. Of no less interest and "Shrovetide" by Alexander Benois — sketch of scenery for Igor Stravinsky's ballet Petrushka, which premiered in 1911 in Paris ' théâtre du châtelet.
To genre painting of the Soviet period belongs one of the top-лотов auction — painting "Skiers" Anatoly. (1950-е), exhibited at the exhibition of the Institute of Russian Realist Art "Soviet sport" in London in 2013. Interest is the canvas "the Sabbath day" Tkachev brothers (1973), written during their creative heyday. Special mention deserves the picture of "let's smoke" by Leo Narodytska, the name of which refers to one of the most popular songs of the great Patriotic war.
Extremely widely represented landscape painting: "View Lugetskiy virgin of the Ferapontov monastery near Mozhaisk in Moscow-реке" Sergei Gerasimov from the collection of the national artist of the USSR Vladimir Igoshev and two very distinctive landscape George of Nyssa — "Winter. 41-й year" and "Green road". The works of Nyssa consistently cause interest of collectors; moreover, as the world's auction practice, it is one of the most expensive artists of the Soviet period: his work "Over the snow" (1964) was sold at auction at Sotheby's for £1.76 million (estimé £500-700 thousand). The two papers presented and one of the most famous landscape painters of the Soviet period, Alexei Gritsai: this "Summer evening" (1980) and a unique example of the early work of the painter — landscape "Volga" (1940). Save some pre-war works of the painter, in the art-рынке similar paintings appear very rarely.
At the auction offered a selection of views of Moscow. One of the top-лотов auction, of course, you can call the canvas of people's artist of the Russian Federation Andrey Gorsky "the Morning of may at the Bolshoi theatre", Museum level which is noted by many experts and collectors.
"Sverdlov Square", written by a disciple of Konstantin Korovin Sergey Pichugin, is not only artistic but also historical interest. There was a version that it was written in the late fifties, however, one detail in the picture allowed us to attribute it to an earlier period: the painting depicts a trolley with one door for boarding and alighting passengers, and such trolleybuses operated in 1940-х.
Moscow was the main theme in the painting of Boris Rybchenkov, who left detailed memories of his youth: "had to walk a lot and drive in Moscow, because one school was on Petrovka, the second — have Podvesov on Kalyaev, the third — on Novoslobodskaya, Butyrsky Shaft. During these trips and travels, I observed life in the streets of Moscow and eagerly sketched what he saw in an album for memory. This, of course, does not exclude my work from life on the streets of Moscow. So I got the theme, and a theme that has become home for the rest of my life."
In the auction catalogue it is possible to allocate a whole gallery of portraits created by the outstanding painters of the twentieth century: "Portrait of Professor Nikolay Petrovich Remizov" hands-Pyotr Konchalovsky, and the "Girl under umbrella" Aristarchus Lentulov, and "portrait of the artist N. N. Zolotarev" Evsey Moiseenko.
In the auction catalog and there is an unusual lot — doll piggy and stepashky, who starred in the program "good night, kids" in the early 1990-х. It seems that these heroes have existed since the advent of this transfer, but it is not so. The program "Goodnight kids" aired in September 1964, and its first presenters were very different characters: Pinocchio and the hare Tepa, dolls fast and fumble, Chizhik the dog and Alyosha-почемучка, fairy tale Nut, and many others. In August 1970-го "born" Stepashka — obedient, inquisitive Bunny is very diligent, polite and considerate. Interestingly, the artist Natalia Golubentseva — "voice" Stepashky — so got used to her character that was glued together with photo in his ID of the honoured artist. 10 Feb 1971 in Studio appeared piggy — soul of the company, a naughty pig who is constantly naughty, gets into different stories and learning from their mistakes.
it is Obvious that the artists-куклы every day starred in programs that eventually needed replacement. Were made new and the old were sent to museums or gave them the figures of the TV. Piggy and Stepashka presented at auction, appeared on the screens in the early 1990-х, and at the end of the shooting period was donated to one of the employees, the collection of which has been so far.
pre-Auction exhibition is open from 3 to 19 October 2016 at the auction house "SOVKOM" at the address: Moscow, St. Schepkin, 28, from 11.00 to 18.00. Phone: 7 (495) 684 9191; e-mail: [email protected]; the website: Sovcom.ru.
Source: press-релиз auction house "scoop"
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 09.07.2020 This year's first evening auction at Sotheby's in Hong Kong has raised more than $107 million In Hong Kong dollars, the end of the first evening sale of contemporary Asian art looks even more impressive: 826 million HKD
- 09.07.2020 Jeff Koons, Gagosian Gallery and art-институции the United States received millions of dollars from the state Assistance was obtained in the framework of PPP (Paycheck Protection Program), designed to ensure that the organization was able to maintain its staff
- 08.07.2020 The Rodin Museum in Paris sell bronze sculpture to cover the losses Sales of limited edition castings of the works of Rodin, the Museum plans to earn not less than €3 million a year
- 08.07.2020 The heir of the dynasty of collectors Joe Nahmad is suing the auction house Phillips The dispute centered on the cancellation of the guarantee on the painting, owned by the Nahmad and it's for sale
- 07.07.2020 Large-scale digital platform will bring together European masters decorative-прикладного art Project Homo Faber Guide, the launch of which is scheduled for September 17, 2020, will bring together more than 650 artists from 25 countries of Europe, including Russia
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 03.07.2020 Literature: Gigi Rosenberg. The Artist's Guide to Grant Writing Book for artists, the most often disappearing from the shelf chef-редактора ARTinvestment.RU
- 02.07.2020 Movies: "Exit through the gift shop" The pseudo-documentary film that made street-арт of marginal flow part of the global contemporary art market
- 01.07.2020 The person of the week: Dasha Delone Delaunay to a greater extent than anyone-либо from contemporary artists, can be described as expressive personality. Her work, her life — is the obvious ability to Express themselves clearly
- 01.07.2020 XXII open auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" In: Azam Atakhanov, Andrey Bisti, Dasha Delaunay, Natalia Zhernovskaya, Igor Kislitsyn Olga Pushkareva, Kate-Анна Taguchi, Natalia Turnova, Yury Shabelnikov and Yuri Horovsky, Tatiana Yang
- 30.06.2020 The art market 2020-2021: forecast from Bank of America One of the largest banks in the United States shared their vision of the future of art-рынка
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
- 24.04.2020 Tretyakov gallery: exhibition of Andy Warhol will take place! A large-scale exhibition", Andy Warhol" was supposed to open today, and promised to become one of the Museum's hits of the year
- 14.04.2020 The Museum has extended the jubilee and went online Large-scale exhibition project, opened in December 2019, will run for 4 months longer — to mid-September 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Leonardo da Vinci$450,3 million
- 2. Pablo Picasso$179,4 million
- 3. Amedeo Modigliani$170,4 million
- 4. Qi Baishi$144 million
- 5. Francis Bacon$142,4 million
- 6. Alberto Giacometti$141,3 million
- 7. Edvard Munch$119,9 million
- 8. Claude Monet$110,7 million
- 9. Jean-Michel Basquiat$110,5 million
- 10. Andy Warhol$105,5 million
- 11. Roy Lichtenstein$95,4 million
- 12. Edward Hopper$91,87 million
- 13. Jeff Koons$91,075 million
- 14. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 15. Robert Rauschenberg$88,8 million
- 16. Gustav Klimt$87,9 million
- 17. Mark Rothko$86,9 million
- 18. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 19. Barnett Newman$84,2 million
- 20. Vincent van Gogh$82,5 million
- 21. Henri Matisse$80,7 million
- 22. Auguste Renoir$78,1 million
- 23. Peter Paul Rubens$76,7 million
- 24. Konstantin Brancusi$71 million
- 25. Cy Twombly$70,5 million
- 26. Fernand Léger$70,06 million
- 27. Willem de Kooning$68,9 million
- 28. Zao Wou-Ki$65,2 million
- 29. Paul Cezanne$60,5 million