Baranov-Rossini - Russian avant-garde artist
ARTinvestment.RU 01 ноября 2007
Name Baranova-Rossine many years was known mainly to specialists, who studied the history of Russian avant-garde. The ups and downs of fate, as well as the fact that much of the work was kept in the family of the artist, not contributing to their populari
Up to 25 November at the Museum of the Pushkin Museum of Private Collections them. Alexander Pushkin at Volkhonka, 10, last exhibition «Vladimir Baranov-Rossini - Russian avant-garde artist», which presents a unique work of the museum and private collections. Shulimov-Wolf Baranov, Vladimir Davidovich Baranov, Daniel Rossini finally, Vladimir Davidovich Baranov-Rossini. 1888-1944. Man surprising and tragic fate. There was as a painter in Paris, worked at the «hive», friends with Chagall, Tsadkinym, Soutine, Arkhipenko. In 1917, back in the revolutionary Russia, worked in the Division of Fine Arts Narkomprosa, taught, designed the first anniversary of October in Petrograd, worked on a revolutionary panel, designed productions of Meyerhold. In 1925 th, when they started to delay nuts, disappointed, returned to the beloved Paris that, it turned out to live in straitened circumstances, and then in the 1943-meters to test the deportation of Jews, and after a year die in the Auschwitz concentration camp (Auschwitz).
Name Baranova-Rossini for many years was known mostly to specialists, studied the history of Russian avant-garde. Of fortune, as well as the fact that much of the work was kept in the artist's family, not contributing to the popularity. But at the beginning of our century, everything has changed: in 2002, the exhibition at the Tretyakov Gallery, and then - get acquainted with the work at the State Russian Museum. But probably not much mistaken in saying that the name «shot» at Sotheby's in 2004, when the transition kubistichesky «Still life with chair» 1911 went under the hammer for 1,050 million dollars. In those days it was an outstanding event for Russian art sales and has received high attention. By the way, the famous still-life, too, is on display running the exhibition. However, do not be so loud the case would be different: Creativity Baranova-Rossini started triumphantly return to Russia.
Experts note that in their search for Parisian artist tried almost all avant-garde currents, including cubism, kubofuturizm, abstraction and surrealism. Earlier was the way the academic landscape, and almost inevitable for an artist in those years Postimpressionism. His «Izmayil» Baranov, Rossini did not invent, but within the framework drawn up during his work evident by its originality. One of the features of the current exhibition - a chance to see sculptures Baranova-Rossini, which are little known layer of creativity and so rare, that have long been regarded as lost. Interestingly, in sculpture from Baranova was almost the most innovative role: even in 1910-ies he was almost the first self-designed and painted sculptures, which were documented. Thirst for manufacturability manifested not only in the fine arts: Baranov, a Renaissance painter, was fascinated by innovation. And all of his discoveries related to the nature of light and color. On account of Artists invention precursor svetomuzyki «optophone», apparatus for determining the quality of precious stones «fotohronometra», coloring invisible «chameleon», later turned into a military camouflage, and even the machinery for the production gazirovki. Unfortunately, all these inventions did not bring prosperity artist, during his lifetime, they remain unclaimed.
artistic heritage preserved Baranova-Rossini relatively small. By some estimates, it amounts to little more than 500 paintings and drawings, and not all of them are valuable experimental period. So any opportunity to see his work - an event for connoisseurs of the artist. Moreover, - exhibition, which was able to collect items from private collections in France and the Russian museums. For a number of entries, the exhibition has been very strong. Among the outstanding works of it may be noted, for example, pictures «Eva» (1912) and «Kuzina flowers» (1912. Canvas, oil. 130,5 x 161. Tsaripova collection of VV). Vision focuses on the work of «Adam and Eve» (1912) and colored terrain «dance» (1914), also received the exhibition from the private collection.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 21.03.2017 "Unknown masterpieces" from private collections will be shown at the Cultural Forum in the Arena Moscow cultural forum will take place in the Central Arena from March 24 to 26. The public can visit it for free. The business program will be accompanied by performances of famous people, and at least one interesting exhibition
- 20.03.2017 Vandal attacked with a screwdriver on the painting by Gainsborough in the National gallery 63-летний homeless Keith Gregory managed to make two long scratches on the painting "Morning stroll" painted by Thomas Gainsborough
- 20.03.2017 Russian artist led the first Antarctic Biennale A sociocultural expedition, devised by our Alexander Ponomarev, finally-то started. 16 March 2017 from the Argentine port of Ushuaia towards Antarctica came research vessel "Akademik Sergey Vavilov" with the artists on Board
- 10.03.2017 Medina will provide bloggers with free entrance to museums In theaters online-писателей, too, will be admitted free. It seems that the cultural authorities began to suspect that a youth TV it is not the assistant
- 10.03.2017 Kandinsky painting I would like the court to Rob German Bank On the famous painting of 1907 "Colorful life" claimed by the heirs of the prewar owners. Now the painting is owned Bank of Bavaria, who rents it out to a Museum in Munich Lenbachhaus
- 28.03.2017 Painting by CY Twombly with an estimate $55 million put up for auction The painting "Leda and the Swan" promises to be one of the top-лотов auction of postwar and contemporary art Christie's may 17, in new-Йорке
- 28.03.2017 Books, autographs and stuff at the auction "KABINET" on March 30 March 30 auction house "KABINET" will hold the dealer auction, which will feature 455 lots, antique books, autographs, photographs, posters and postcards
- 22.03.2017 House of antique books "In the Nikita" invites auction # 90 March 30, will auction "Russian painting, graphics, decorative-прикладное art XVIII–XX centuries Autographs, historical documents, rare books on art, photography. From the collections of M. V. Ratz, I. V. Ilyinsky, E. Gollerbakh, A. T. Tvardovsky"
- 20.03.2017 Open 170-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eleven paintings and six of the original sheets, one draw composition and one work, executed in mixed media
- 17.03.2017 Jubilee auction "Russian enamel" March 25 auction house "KABINET" will hold two sessions 50th anniversary-х auction, which will feature rare books, autographs, photographs, postcards, paintings and drawings. In the auction catalogue of over 400 lots for a total sum about 30 million roubles
- 24.03.2017 National standard "Examination of works of art. Paintings and drawings. General requirements" (GOST R 57424-2017) In nestandarta first lists the requirements for expert opinion as to the document with the list of information which it must operate. National standard examination of art promulgated by Order of the Federal Agency for technical regulation and Metrology (Rosstandart) №176-ст from 22 March 2017.
- 24.03.2017 Gogol for 6.5 million and Lermontov 3. Results 49-го auction "Russian enamel" Next Saturday's auction brought in almost 22 million rubles. With the hammer went about 53 % of the lots
- 23.03.2017 "Russian enamel": the new site was a happy one The results of the first auction "Russian enamel" in the new building on the Garden-Кудринской: sold 61% by lots and 79% for the money
- 16.03.2017 The picture of Alexander Gerasimov went for 3.7 million rubles. at auction "Russian enamel" on March 4 Just last auction of Russian and Western European art brought more than 13 million rubles With hammer away 47 % of the lots
- 10.03.2017 Revolution and international women's day: a brief summary of the auction "KABINET" on March 2 Sold out posters of the Civil war period and the first years of Soviet power. Collection of Felix Medvedev brought to 138 % of the average total estimate
- 24.03.2017 "An artist's model in the camera lens" The exhibition in the Tretyakov gallery (Lavrushinsky pereulok) will introduce with 45 portraits of the muses of Russian artists of second half XIX — beginning of the XX century
- 24.03.2017 The exhibition of Georgy Vereisky opens in the Russian Museum From 30 March to 15 may in the Mikhailovsky castle will host the first major exhibition of Soviet graphic classics by G. S. Vereisky (1886-1962). Will be presented about 150 works from the collection of timing
- 22.03.2017 Pushkin will hold an exhibition of Giorgio Morandi Exhibition of about 70 paintings and watercolors of Giorgio Morandi (1890-1964) from world famous museums and private collections opens at the art Gallery of Europe and America on April 25 and will last until mid-September
- 22.03.2017 The Faberge Museum will host a major exhibition of Salvador Dali More than 150 paintings and graphic works of Dali will be shown in the private fabergé Museum in Saint-Петербурге
- 20.03.2017 Andy Warhol in the state Darwin Museum Vavilova street In 1983, the king of pop-арта performed a series of ten serigraphs of "Endangered species" — with images of animals under threat of extinction. Among them was the Siberian tiger. Now these works were first shown in Russia
Login for subscribers
- 1. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 2. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 3. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 4. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 5. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 6. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 7. Peter Doig$25,9 million
- 8. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 9. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 10. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 11. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 12. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 13. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 14. Frank Stella$13,69 million
- 15. John Currin$12 million
- 16. David Hockney$11,7 million
- 17. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 18. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 19. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million