The person of the week: Dasha Delone
ARTinvestment.RU 01 июля 2020
Delaunay to a greater extent than anyone-либо from contemporary artists, can be described as expressive personality. Her work, her life — is the obvious ability to Express themselves clearly
World Daria Delaunay multifaceted: sometimes he is frighteningly serious, sometimes dreamy-грустен, brooding, menacing sardonicus or (vesti.ru).
Daria Delaunay — and painter, and printmaker, and sculptor (work can be seen regularly at exhibitions in Russia and abroad). She and Potter (1994-м became art-директором ceramics Studio), and schedule book, and the publisher (in 2006-м together with Lisa Plavinskaya's organized publishing format Small press "Good books", which is constantly experimenting with formats, being one of the pioneers of such genres as poetry with pictures, e-books, 3D, Zine, and Zine-партитуры), and poet. And in 2008-м Daria Delaunay again together with Lisa Plavinskaya's and with the support of the Zverev center of contemporary art opened a gallery Everything-Is-Art (everything-is-art.com).
Daria Delaunay was born in 1970 in Moscow. Studied art in several art schools and workshops by Boris Trofimov, Irina Borisova.
Since 1991, the Delaunay is a member of the International Association of art IAA / AIAP.
Since 1996 worked as a graphic designer, artist-графиком and painter.
In the early 1990-х Daria Delaunay and her friends founded a nonconformist group of "Three oranges". Today — thirty years later — idea transformed into a community "Art — is everything!" which includes more than 800 members, "United solely by the dissimilarity to the surrounding art of nature" (Lisa Plavinskaya).
Daria's Paintings resemble illustrations for fairy tales, they are like colorful dreams, their stories abstract. Critics consider the film to this third wave of Russian avant-garde, the very existence of which is also very conditional. The author of the term "third Russian avant-garde," art historian and critic Lisa Plavinskaya defines it as "a chaotic bunch of artists outside the system, not only by circumstances but also by conviction-free in the creative choice of all and United only a wild desire to work".
Shaped some early paintings Dasha Delone often consists of mysterious creatures are depicted with a childlike. It often depicts animals, which she loves. In the project "Not just animals" (2014-2015, Zverev center for contemporary art, Moscow, Russia) Daria Delaunay recognized: "whatever I'm drawing all of my ideas, plans always make their way, through different animals. Take a look". Daria assembled your bestiary: "Keith, revealing the secrets of his belly, the albino of Okello guarding the Golden moon, from frights, the white Swan without, as expected, from the sleeve, diverse fantasy dragons. <...> And it's filled with small surprises: because no matter how we think or guess paintings of Delaunay, each time they discovered new findings" (Marina Sveshnikov, vesti.ru).
In 2016, Daria Delaunay and Dmitri Goryachkin create art-группу DaDim and begin joint work. The tone and even the means of statements of the artist change significantly. The group tends to expression in the form of sculpture and touches on important social issues. So, in the joint project "After the Siddur" (2017) they say that the authorities drew attention to "inconvenient" for her art, as in the sixties of the last century: "History has made a revolution, and everything was back. Including the desire by-советски to close on these topics, eyes and push away the deceased sculptor with his dangerous prophecies".
a Bright and interesting project "Who is — prologue, and who — epilogue" group DaDim presented at the Museum M. A. Bulgakov in 2017. The exposition used the principle of dialogue, when paintings and sculptural objects by contemporary artists complement the items from the Museum's collection. Artists-своему revealed images of a bygone era Bulgakov: "Horse with canvas Delaunay materialized in the memorial room. Silhouettes with works goryachkina emerge in the photographs of the permanent exhibition".
In project "Eve" (2017, CTI Fabrika, Moscow) and "the Fish sat on a tree" (2017, Central house of architect, Moscow) Darya immersed in a world of fantasies, dreams and philosophical reflection: "We took the iconic aspects of the Bible as the basic philosophical structure and showed voltage Space Before (in minutes, seconds or hours) before the great event".
Another project DaDim — "Totems, myths, and images" (2020, State Museum of Oriental art, Moscow). It is an exhibition of ceramic vessels with zoomorphic motifs from the collection of the Museum of the East. In its exposition fit Daria's work, Delaunay and Dmitri Goryachkin. Every ancient vessel excavated by archaeologists and presented at the exhibition, they tried to make a sculpture that reflects the "soul" of the vessel. To them so no one else has done.
the work of Delaunay is presented in the Museum of M. A. Bulgakov (Moscow), Vyatka Museum of modern art (Vyatka), the Museum of everything (London), the Museum of modern art in stará ľubovňa (Slovakia), Fonticus City Gallery (Grogan, Croatia), as well as in private collections in Russia and abroad.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million