XVIII open auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art"
ARTinvestment.RU 03 июня 2020
In: Simon Agroskin, Azam Atakhanov, Alexey Vaulin, Natalia Glebova, Natalia Zhernovskaya, Irina Korsakov, Andrew Munz, Alexander Savko, Georgy Totibadze, Yuri Shabelnikov
the fee from buyers is 18 %.
Lots of XVIII curator of the auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" presented in the exhibition online-выставки AI.
In the composition of the auction of 10 lots — nine paintings and one song, made by digital printing.
Simon Agroskin. Round table. 2020
living emptiness... Works United under this name first appeared in the mid-eighties. Left alone in the apartment, where previously lived a large family, I felt the presence of departed people, their warmth, signs of life (Simon Agroskin).
"Round table" can be called the interior with elements of still life. And these-то elements — pear lying on the table, — tell us that people left recently and not for good, they will be back soon.
Azam Atakhanov. Prayer of the gardener. 2012
What I want to convey? First and foremost, beauty. Maybe it sounds corny, but really the task of art — is, of course, the glorification of beauty, the divine, all that gives man the impetus to what-то to build and create, and develop. I'm trying to show the interaction of the external and internal. Beauty, as they say in one of the Muslim tracts, — is glitter of truth (Azam Atakhanov, kommersant.ru).
the Atakhanov — artist, synthesizing his art the cultural traditions of the Persian East, the Russian avant-garde and the European Renaissance, shows a different, metaphysical side of reality, only superficially similar to reality.
Source of inspiration, the master calls the beauty of nature and of man in [email protected] semicolon, all that is created by man: artwork and architecture, poetry, gardens, villages, dwellings, and objects of folk art, and of course, music. Art for Azam Atakhanova — is a creation of the good, the true, the attribute which is beautiful. "The music is different from noise, painting from the painted surface, the literature, from job descriptions? Only beauty. Only true beauty gives the art meaning. To comprehend and pass it — the only real task of the artist" (artmoskovia.ru).
Alexey Vaulin. Sakura. From the series "Other land". 2019
..."I could tell by the color of each and every day of your life!" (Alexey Vaulin).
Vaulin uses color as a textured, almost sculptural mass that sculpts the forms, as well as a subtle graphic technique, spontaneous drawing colored lines and spots; works both decorative and incredibly difficult from a scenic point of view. In intellectual abstraction Vaulina color reaches its full expression and freedom — he reveals himself, his own purity and beauty, equating painting to philosophy (vaulin.info).
Color each time plays a different role: stresses the individualism of the model or displays a story on the level of generalization, according to the spirit of rebellion, the mood of appeasement and humility, sings of love, lust, sex, purity and Vice, the traffic and search. In short, the color in the compositions Vaulina reflects all the qualities of a controversial ending desires and inner anxieties, but such a fragile, vulnerable and tired of modern man (vaulin.info).
Natalia Glebova. Reading and dove. 1993
Young girl reading on background old wooden background. Right on top sits a bluish dove. Reading striped dress. In his strips written phrase that girl from time to time tells me, distracted from his book. But the main theme of this picture — is a light tanned girl's body, her bare feet on the ground, a graceful gesture of his hand, propped his head in contrast with the old wood pigeon.
Many authors before me have tried to connect the power and subtlety of naïve art professional. I am among them. I want to see the world through the naive eyes of a pioneer, but to portray it with the skill of professional (Natalia Glebova).
Natalia Zhernovskaya. Fountain "Friendship of peoples". From the "VDNKH". 2010
Acquainted with the Leningrad Timur Novikov, 19-летняя Muscovite left the capital and entered the New Academy of fine Arts (NAII). "The style and technology of photography Natalia Zhernovskoe is a bewildering pearl, born between the wings of the St. Petersburg New Academy and on the pad of Moscow a mysterious knowledge that there is a culture in lace, corsets and ribbons", — writes art historian Elizaveta Plavinskaya. This is a very accurate statement: all clear — craft, technology, Hobbies, academic and neoacademism — from the Academy, all the secret — warmth, sensuality, charm — is Moscow.
Fountain "Friendship of peoples" — one of the symbols of Moscow, established in 1954 under the project of Konstantin Topuridze and Gregory Constantine. There is a perception that Topuridze, engineering fountain, focused on classic designs, including the fountains of Peterhof (ru.wikipedia.org). Today, photos of monumental gilded sculpture is replicated in millions of copies, often with poor water pressure or no it to water, the words of Margarita, "did not reduce the experience." And how many lovers on dates near the fountain, walked around, admired its beauty! Muscovite Natalia Zhernovskaya saw the sculpture "Friendship of peoples" very different look, realized that they can only live in the noise of high spouting water, only surrounded by water jets, to dissipate on their gilded surfaces the scattering of water drops glisten and reflect in them. And suddenly everything fell into place: the photograph Zhernovskoe girldancing, moving, and gilded surface only emphasizes the dynamics of the figure.
Irina Korsakov. Still life with olives II. 2014
I'll tell you what I love.
Peace and contemplation.
Light and shadow.
the Thrill and calcification.
the Vibration of the soul, tone, and color.
Textures of materials.
the surface of the canvas and the physical sensation of touch of the brush.
the Pattern as shown.
to Search for meanings.
Understanding of meanings comes to an end. And here I am in the same position as the viewer. What I can do? Everyone sees her, and rightly so. And I already said everything on the canvas (Irina Korsakov).
Andrew Munts. Architectural fantasy number one. 2012
Urban look on the canvas Andrew Munz — is an abstract improvisation with elements of the architectural landscape, one of the favorite motives of the author. Andrew Munz — acting architect, images of Moscow churches, the backbone of his compositions, though he plays freely, but proportionally correct. Abstract and architectural elements coexist and are not opposed, but complement each other.
In the paintings of Andrew Munz always the possibility of different interpretations. The viewer is drawn into the creative process, conjecturing pattern in the direction suggested by the artist, — writes art historian Yulia Volgina.
let's Try to conjecture. In fact, this very thing Moscow. See her images in many temples in Rozhdestvenka street (on which stands MARCHI, Alma-матер of Munz) and its environs, the trees at the Church of St. Nicholas in zvonari, birds, butterflies and strange funny people.
Alexander Savko. Night scene. From the KISS. 1992
...I believe that the most important weapon of the artist is his irony. And well when she dressed in such good clothes, when it attracts attention, looks like just such malevolence street (Alexander Savko, cultobzor.ru).
If the viewer has the ability to develop — then he will be able to see the source, to get acquainted with what was originally laid down in this work, to immerse themselves in the culture and see all of the wretchedness of these modern heroes whom he admires and touches, which are the attribute and the surroundings of his daily life. He'll understand then what a simple and simplistic world he implanted (Alexander Savko, cultobzor.ru).
Georgy Totibadze. Landscape. Mallorca. 2017
Sometimes in Italy we pay attention to the sky when it is "Russian". Don't know why that is, but even the color of it is another (Georgy Totibadze, daily.afisha.ru).
Probably in Spain, near Mallorca, the artist also drew attention to the not in the southern, and very "Russian" the color of the sky and a huge cloud that could float where-нибудь over the river, and wrote it not in his beloved landscape manner — from the height of bird flight — and water, from the bottom up, in awe of its free beauty. And only a narrow strip of the sun bleached buildings, separating the water and the sky returns us to the Mediterranean coast.
Yuri Shabelnikov. The end of the movie. Legend. Marlene Dietrich. 2008
...Cinema as a phenomenon shapes the public's view of the world, the tastes, ideals and even a guide to life. And if Hollywood, as a trendsetter in film, guided installation, the happy end and the audience's tears of emotion in the final, now the movie already doesn't want to end up and turned into an endless series... (moscow.arttube.ru).
...this story is certainly not about "the end of the movie," but, rather, about the past dreams, the lost hopes, dreams, ideals... even the star of those who already dwell in heaven and portraits which the author shows us, written not from nature, and with archival photographs and on the covers of old fashion magazines where the picture is sometimes lost, and in some places covered with the patina of time. Not to recall the name of the legendary Bernardo Bertolucci's "stealing beauty" or "stolen" in the English translation, but when and by whom, no one still knows... (moscow.arttube.ru).
good luck at the XVIII auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art"!
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 22.01.2021 Итоги AI аукциона № 363 12 лотов на сумму свыше 10,1 млн рублей
- 22.01.2021 Ярмарка Art Basel перенесена на сентябрь Арт-ярмарка в Базеле в оффлайн-формате должна состояться 21–26 сентября 2021
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 22.01.2021 Выставка Андрея Гросицкого в Московском музее современного искусства Московские музеи возобновили работу. В ММОМА на Петровке открылась выставка Андрея Гросицкого «Вещность»
- 22.01.2021 «Памятники театрального авангарда. Исаак Рабинович. 1913–1932» в галерее «Элизиум» 26 января 2021 в 20:00 состоится онлайн-вернисаж выставки Исаака Моисеевича Рабиновича (1894–1961), одного из создателей русского театрального авангарда первых десятилетий ХХ века
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million