The person of the week: Diana Vouba
ARTinvestment.RU 14 апреля 2020
I am not a teacher of life, not a philosopher and mystic. I — finder new beauty. My task - see the invisible and make it visible to others (Diana Vouba)
Diana Vouba — established master with its system of views on art, the owner of original artistic style, active figure in the world art-сцены.
the Path to the knowledge of the art began in early childhood. A native of Abkhazia, it is already in six years enthusiastically experimented with the colours: "Remember how I managed to mix their children's watercolor paint with white oil paint for the Windows and painted the mountains, horses, buffaloes — everything that surrounded us in the village with my grandmother. The choice was made, and even then, I knew exactly what I wanted to do in life." At the age of 14 entered the Sukhumi art school, then graduated from the Tbilisi Academy of fine arts and the Academy of arts in Moscow.
having Received a fine education, Diana has defined his career path as a researcher: "As a rule, artists are divided into two categories: researchers and followers. Now, I consider myself to first... <...> I am moved by an irresistible thirst for knowledge of ourselves, of the world, mysteries of the spirit." This process has been a driving force and stimulus to the constant search and understanding of one's own "I".
In the work of Diana vouba much of the work is devoted to Abkhazia. This landscape series and portrait loops, one of which was the project "Abkhazia: New Generation" (2008).To participate in the project were invited Abkhaz students of Russian universities. In this cycle the young generation appears as a symbol of the future prosperity of their country. Here is a portrait, as well as in the Renaissance, is the quintessence of beauty and harmony. According to the author, portraits of young people embody the dignity and aspiration for the future.
the Originality of the author's style is determined, in particular, a combination of fresh and bright colors, the simple composition, often built on the principle of geometric abstraction. As example, the series "City-Алфавит" (2015-2016), Manuskript (2016), etc. is probably the basis for creativity is the ornament as a dominant plastic image.
Symbols of beauty are portraits of flowers from the series "Geometry of the rose" (2008). In these works, the "design" of a flower is decomposed into independent geometry and color embodies an incredible wealth of flavors which characterizes the artist as a subtle colorist. Color rhythm is like a musical orchestration by the artist plays on his canvases, moving from the real to the abstract way, catching hidden meanings.
In many works of musical rhythm becomes a support structure works. Form possesses inherent rhythm, and the artist needs to capture and convey that music is the language of art. "If you look at my works, you will see that many dedicated musical-цветовой synesthesia: "Dynamic symmetry" (2010), "rhythms of the cosmic frequencies" (2011)... It's like Scriabin heard of color." we All know how bright the composer gave color to music the poem "Prometheus (Poem of fire)", which became the first musical work in the world culture. "Apparently, the same thing is happening to me — continues the artist. — When I was 10 years old, I bought a piano. Over the year I graduated from music school, but never gave me away to study music further and I began to draw. Apparently, since the sound and color are inextricably linked for me".
Infinity series "Walking in the sky" (2014), "the Road home" (2014) is unique. These cycles total tranquility, nostalgic feelings, thoughts. They evoke thoughts about the eternity of the universe, of the beauty, beskonechnosti space. They are rich in associations and virtually no narrative ness. "Our thoughts, emotions, feelings hidden from everyone, but it is an absolute reality, it's just not visible and only a very perceptive person will know what you think. <...> There are things that people do not notice, but these things enrich and fill your life. <...> I Want to share the beauty and the sensations that I feel when something or a phenomenon".
"the Art of Diana Vouba — inspired improvisation. The paintings Diana's breathe authenticity and get pleasure. Passion in them, they are the inspiration, pain and paint Abkhazia," — said of the work of the artist world-famous writer, philosopher, sage Fazil Iskander.
Diana Vouba — participant more than 40 exhibitions in Russia, France, USA, Switzerland, Tunisia. Works of the artist represented in the State Russian Museum in St.-Петербурге, in the Moscow Museum of modern art, in the collections of the Russian Academy of Arts, in the gallery of the Royal family Boncompagni-Ludovisi in Rome, at Kolodzei Art Foundation and private collections in Russia and abroad.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Jeff Koons$91,07 million
- 2. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 3. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 4. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 5. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 6. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 7. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 8. Peter Doig$28,81 million
- 9. Frank Stella$28 million
- 10. Yoshitomo Nara$24,95 million
- 11. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 12. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 13. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 14. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 15. Mark Grotjahn$16,8 million
- 16. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 17. KAWS$14,7 million
- 18. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 19. Banksy$12,14 million
- 20. John Currin$12 million
- 21. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 22. Pierre Soulages$10,6 million
- 23. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 24. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million