"All 6 thousand" in "Auction No. 1". The results of the auction
ARTinvestment.RU 04 июля 2017
Almost half sold auction catalog brought almost half a million rubles
the proverb says: strike while the iron is hot. Probably this Maxim decided to stick with the leaders of the new Moscow auction "auction No. 1", appointed second commercial auction — "All 6 000" — on June 22, just two weeks after the debut of the auction "Russian, Soviet and Western European art".
the Last auction was from the category, that is, the most affordable: the lower estimate and starting price for all lots was set to the same — 6000 rubles (several lots starts were due to higher absentee rates), the average estimate of 100 lots in the catalogue totaled more than 800 thousand rubles.
Of the 100 lots catalog lot 63 was allocated to the visual arts, but it's the organizers themselves are not restricted: almost a third of all lots was this time decorative-прикладного art and even a small, of the seven lots, the string of posters.
the Catalog played a little less than an hour. Sold 47 out of 100 lots totaling 488,5 thousand rubles. 21 lot 47 of the participants bought on the Internet, 19 — absentee bidder, 5 the lots went to buyers on the phone, and only two deals were made a couple of the most active players of the half dozen people gathered in the hall.
the Lion's share of revenue — 328,5 thousand — has brought the organizers of the 29 lots sold fine art. Some of them left with a significant excess of the starting prices. For example, 6 times higher than the start and almost twice as expensive as the upper boundary estimeyta cost the new owner of the most expensive lot of the auction — frame to the animated film "Magnificent Gosha" artist Inna Wheat. With six thousand start by absentee rate, the figure went in for 36 thousand rubles.
Animation in General was one of the most popular topics of the last bid. Every cartoon a lot, the audience greeted with the same enthusiasm, and everyone went on average twice as high start.
the Painting was sold several more modest. The most expensive painting was the work of Belgian artist Floors, Verberckmoes "Girl in a green skirt" (lot 8), inherited one of the participants in the hall for 20 thousand rubles.
decorative-прикладного art (lots 64-93) sold more than 40 % (in the new owner took 13 lots out of 30) and brought to the Treasury of the organisers of almost 100 thousand rubles. The greatest attention of the audience enjoyed porcelain vases and tea set, but more than anything else in this section was still silver. Pair silver salt shakers decorated with a body of work of Western artists of the first half of the twentieth century cost the new owner on the Internet in the 12 thousand rubles — on the third above the starting absentee bid 8 thousand rubles.
In a string of posters (and even more — printed products, since the hundredth lot is still not a poster, and a couple of pictures) has sold five lots of seven. For the most part — on the phone, often at auction, and all — in the range from 6 to 20 thousand rubles for the lot. The champion posters was lot 95 — campaign poster from 1928, "Remember the families of the prisoners of capital", made after a drawing by Victor Deni. With six thousand of the start of the work was played between multiple players on the Internet and a telephone bidder, who eventually went for 20 thousand rubles.
Despite the name, "the auction house № 1", as shown by the results of the first two trades, yet it has no problem to beat the competition volumes catalogue, a height of the opening price or level of the auction collection. Which, incidentally, is a good idea: niche auctions available to people who are more eager to buy something beautiful, than status, and more for the soul than for capital investment, must not be empty. Whether on the auction house to adhere to this policy —, time will tell. Meantime we can rejoice that our auction market grows so that's unusual and very affordable players.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 23.11.2017 What kind of pictures gives Putin Paintings — is one of the most frequent gifts that the President gives for the camera. In the week he congratulated the Patriarch on his birthday, again giving a picture — with the decoration of the assumption Cathedral of the Kremlin. Remember that even Putin gave famous people
- 23.11.2017 Estonian post released a stamp with a painting of the sixties Hulot Sooster The stamp on the envelope Estonian designer has placed a reproduction of the painting "Fairy tale forest" in 1962 the brush of the legendary sixties from Sretenskaya group
- 22.11.2017 Of the French Museum stole the painting Giorgio de Chirico "Composition with self-portrait" was stolen from the Museum of Fabrega in Beziers in the South of France
- 15.11.2017 Russia's only canvas by Caravaggio cleared from bad edits The Hermitage painting "Young man with a lute (the lute player") returned to the St. Petersburg Museum after two years of restoration and cleaning
- 07.11.2017 The Tretyakov gallery has presented work Helium Korzheva A meeting of 33 picturesque and graphic works 2 Helium Korzheva was donated to the Museum by the collector Vladimir Nekrasov
- 24.11.2017 Contemporary art at auction "Russian enamel" November 29 In the catalogue of 114 lots (paintings, drawings, photography, objects, sculpture), totaling more than 11 million rubles. Price range of works — from 700 to 7 700 000 rubles
- 21.11.2017 Auction # 20 in the "Antique book club" At the first session of play graphics, painting, posters and postcards, the second — book rarity. Pre-show open
- 21.11.2017 Opened 205-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eleven paintings, four sheets of original graphics and five works executed in mixed media
- 17.11.2017 In the footsteps of great expeditions and discoveries... November 23 auction house "Russian enamel" will hold with "Expedition" a joint auction. The event will be held in the restaurant of the Russian North "Expedition" Singing in the alley
- 17.11.2017 Rare books, manuscripts, autographs and photographs at auction "In the Nikita" In the directory — 489 lots. The auction will be held on November 23. Auction start at 19:00
- 24.11.2017 7.5 times higher than the start of a rare icon in the art Nouveau style at the auction "Russian enamel" The hammer price of the icon "St. George the victorious" has reached 450 thousand. from the start of 60 thousand. These and other results of the auction of Russian and Western European art of the 18th Nov in our review
- 21.11.2017 Soviet unofficial art in "Auction No. 1" on November 18. A brief summary The auction catalog of 142-х lots were sold almost 40% and brought a total of slightly more than 4 million rubles
- 21.11.2017 Picture of David Shterenberg in 12 times exceeded the estimate at the auction "Russian enamel" 3.2 million rubles were paid for the "portrait" painted by David Shterenberg (1881-1948) at the start from 250 thousand. A total auction of paintings, graphics and decorative-прикладного art in "Russian enamel" November 16, brought more than 8 million rubles
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive artists in the world. Top auction results The rating of the most expensive artists in the world headed by Leonardo Da Vinci, and ends with Paul Cezanne. The difference in price between the first and last positions of the ranking of the top-19 — 389,8 million dollars
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive sculptures in the world. Rating Argued that the sculpture is always cheaper than the picture... It is not. Three-dimensional works are also able to bring are just mind-blowing amount!
- 23.11.2017 Vechtomov, Plavinsky, Grositsky and other... From 29 November to 29 December, the gallery "Dolgorukovskaya, 29" and Alexander Mironov represent art-проект "Us(R)taught to life"
- 16.11.2017 In the Tretyakov gallery opens exhibition of Saryan A large exhibition in Lavrushinsky lane will present 29 beautiful works of Martiros Sergeyevich Saryan (1880-1972) from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery, the National gallery of Armenia and at Home-музея of Martiros Saryan in Yerevan
- 14.11.2017 "Quitprogram" gallery "vellum" In the framework of the "Quitprogram" will be held an exhibition "Symbolism and non-conformism", a concert of Alexei Paperny, the lecture of Valery Dudakov
- 14.11.2017 The exhibition El Lissitzky opens in two museums Today, 14 November the opening of the exhibitions of El Lissitzky in the State Tretyakov gallery on the Crimean Shaft and in the Jewish Museum and tolerance center
- 09.11.2017 Sean Scully in the Multimedia Art Museum In Moscow, the Museum of the artist, is a retrospective of the international stars of contemporary art Sean Scully. The exhibition show of abstraction, created in 1960-х years
Login for subscribers
- 1. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 2. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 3. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 4. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 5. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 6. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 7. Peter Doig$25,9 million
- 8. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 9. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 10. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 11. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 12. Mark Grotjahn$16,8 million
- 13. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 14. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 15. Frank Stella$13,69 million
- 16. John Currin$12 million
- 17. David Hockney$11,7 million
- 18. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 19. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 20. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million