"All 6 thousand" in "Auction No. 1". The results of the auction
ARTinvestment.RU 04 июля 2017
Almost half sold auction catalog brought almost half a million rubles
the proverb says: strike while the iron is hot. Probably this Maxim decided to stick with the leaders of the new Moscow auction "auction No. 1", appointed second commercial auction — "All 6 000" — on June 22, just two weeks after the debut of the auction "Russian, Soviet and Western European art".
the Last auction was from the category, that is, the most affordable: the lower estimate and starting price for all lots was set to the same — 6000 rubles (several lots starts were due to higher absentee rates), the average estimate of 100 lots in the catalogue totaled more than 800 thousand rubles.
Of the 100 lots catalog lot 63 was allocated to the visual arts, but it's the organizers themselves are not restricted: almost a third of all lots was this time decorative-прикладного art and even a small, of the seven lots, the string of posters.
the Catalog played a little less than an hour. Sold 47 out of 100 lots totaling 488,5 thousand rubles. 21 lot 47 of the participants bought on the Internet, 19 — absentee bidder, 5 the lots went to buyers on the phone, and only two deals were made a couple of the most active players of the half dozen people gathered in the hall.
the Lion's share of revenue — 328,5 thousand — has brought the organizers of the 29 lots sold fine art. Some of them left with a significant excess of the starting prices. For example, 6 times higher than the start and almost twice as expensive as the upper boundary estimeyta cost the new owner of the most expensive lot of the auction — frame to the animated film "Magnificent Gosha" artist Inna Wheat. With six thousand start by absentee rate, the figure went in for 36 thousand rubles.
Animation in General was one of the most popular topics of the last bid. Every cartoon a lot, the audience greeted with the same enthusiasm, and everyone went on average twice as high start.
the Painting was sold several more modest. The most expensive painting was the work of Belgian artist Floors, Verberckmoes "Girl in a green skirt" (lot 8), inherited one of the participants in the hall for 20 thousand rubles.
decorative-прикладного art (lots 64-93) sold more than 40 % (in the new owner took 13 lots out of 30) and brought to the Treasury of the organisers of almost 100 thousand rubles. The greatest attention of the audience enjoyed porcelain vases and tea set, but more than anything else in this section was still silver. Pair silver salt shakers decorated with a body of work of Western artists of the first half of the twentieth century cost the new owner on the Internet in the 12 thousand rubles — on the third above the starting absentee bid 8 thousand rubles.
In a string of posters (and even more — printed products, since the hundredth lot is still not a poster, and a couple of pictures) has sold five lots of seven. For the most part — on the phone, often at auction, and all — in the range from 6 to 20 thousand rubles for the lot. The champion posters was lot 95 — campaign poster from 1928, "Remember the families of the prisoners of capital", made after a drawing by Victor Deni. With six thousand of the start of the work was played between multiple players on the Internet and a telephone bidder, who eventually went for 20 thousand rubles.
Despite the name, "the auction house № 1", as shown by the results of the first two trades, yet it has no problem to beat the competition volumes catalogue, a height of the opening price or level of the auction collection. Which, incidentally, is a good idea: niche auctions available to people who are more eager to buy something beautiful, than status, and more for the soul than for capital investment, must not be empty. Whether on the auction house to adhere to this policy —, time will tell. Meantime we can rejoice that our auction market grows so that's unusual and very affordable players.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 20.09.2017 Dedicated to Banksy new graffiti Jean-Мишелю Basquiat Two new works by the mysterious street artist appeared in London near the Barbican Centre, where on Thursday opened the exhibition Basquiat
- 19.09.2017 BRAFA 2018 unveils the list of exhibitors The first international art fair of the year, the next edition of BRAFA will take place between 27 January and 4 February 2018 at Tour & Taxis (Brussels), and will bring together 132 galleries and art dealers from some 15 countries
- 18.09.2017 Mark Grotjan did not recognize his picture from the auction Phillips Auction house Phillips withdrew the forthcoming auction of contemporary art the picture seems to be grotyana after himself mark Grotjahn in your Instagram refused to recognize her as his
- 14.09.2017 Swiss photographer gave the photo contest other people's images for their The issue of plagiarism and appropriational art. Knowing that the work was borrowed from the Thai photographer and minimally modified jury immediately stripped of the Swiss award
- 12.09.2017 Video "C. P. H." could be quite different. But the Cord did not wait for Khvostov New video of the group "Leningrad", which attracted more than 11 million views on YouTube, was originally conceived as "hallucinogenia" animation. Gouache for the animators drew the artist Tails. The work lasted for six months, when the Cords abruptly changed plans
- 22.09.2017 20,000 postcards from a private collection and the most vital of the fine arts in the "Empire" September 27 will be an auction of "Postcards, photographs and books from a private collection", and on September 30 will be "an Auction of printed graphics of the XVIII–XX centuries."
- 21.09.2017 100-й auction "House of antique books in Nikitsky": rare editions and unusual format 28 September 2017 house "In Nikitsky" will hold a jubilee auction. The auction will be exhibited rare books, autographs and photographs
- 20.09.2017 16-й auction "Antiquarian book club" Auction catalog September 29, has made drawings, paintings, posters, rare books, autographs, photographs
- 19.09.2017 Monthly auction of Russian and Western European art in the house "Russian enamel" on September 23 In the directory — of paintings and drawings, antique silver, ceramics, jewelry, art glass, icons, furniture, photographs and other collectibles
- 18.09.2017 Open 196-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eight paintings, six original leaves and four — graphics and two works made in mixed media
- 22.09.2017 St. Petersburg collection "literary Fund". Auction September 14 Twice for 54 % — that money on lots. Traded mainly through the Internet — surely, the Petrograd?
- 01.09.2017 The August auctions "Cabinet". A brief summary Auction 17 August resulted in almost 1.5 million rubles (46 % of the mean estimate) and revenue rare book auction on August 24 reached 7.5 mln (59 % of the average aggregate scores of all lots)
- 17.08.2017 How to start a new collector? Idea first — sixties Buying art in a crisis is beneficial. Such an affordable price was not, perhaps, Oh, 15 years. Many people ask: how to approach the topic? Which artists should more pay attention to the auctions? What to buy to not be disappointed? Below — one of the opinions
- 14.08.2017 Artist of the week. Boris Gurvich from enterprises Filonov For the first time in the Auction AI Boris Isaakovich Gurvich. The artist was part of the first group of "Masters of analytical art" Pavel Filonov, which existed until the split of the Association in 1930. The work of Gurvich has never been offered at auction in our country
- 10.08.2017 Auction "Russian enamel" on August 3. A brief summary Catalogue of paintings, drawings and objects of decorative-прикладного art sold out to third. Total revenue amounted to almost 4 million rubles
- 14.09.2017 Icons of the Silver age will show at the Antique Salon in CHA The curator of the special exhibition "Russian icon of the silver age" at the upcoming 43-м the Cabin was Natalia Komashko, the author of the catalogue of icons of the exhibition "Art treasures of Russia", scientific Secretary of the Museum of ancient Russian culture and art named after Andrei Rublev
- 13.09.2017 The revolutionary poster exhibition opens in the Russian Museum The exhibition "Poster of the era of the revolution", dedicated to 100-летию the October revolution, represents about 100 posters by artists such as Vladimir Lebedev, D. Moore, V. Mayakovsky, V. Denis, and others.
- 08.09.2017 "Moscow through the ages" in the Tretyakov gallery To the city Day, the Tretyakov gallery prepared the exhibition of works of Moscow – from icon painting of the XVII century to the paintings of the XIX – XXI centuries About 100 exhibits from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery and private collections
- 06.09.2017 Georgy Nissky and Ilya Katz from the collection of Lubov Agafonova in RAK Russian Academy of arts the gallery "vellum" opens the exhibition "Two captains" @80 - the paintings and graphic works of two authors from the collection "Vellum" and the personal collection of Creator gallery Lubov Agafonova
- 05.09.2017 Space in the works of contemporary artists will be shown in Murmansk region The time selected for the exhibition is symbolic. 17 September 2017 marks the 160th anniversary of the birth of Konstantin Tsiolkovsky. October 4, 1957 launch date of Sputnik. Plus, in these days host the exhibition of the city of Monchegorsk is 80
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$60,00 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 5. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 6. Marc Chagall$14,85 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 9. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 10. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 11. Nicolas de Staël$9,42 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$8,48 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 24. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 25. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 26. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 27. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 28. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 29. Konstantin Makovsky$4,20 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million