650 thousand rubles paid for the autograph of Lily Brik for the book "it"
ARTinvestment.RU 30 июня 2017
And other results of book auctions "Cabinet" of 22 June
Extensive catalog of book auctions "Cabinet" of 22 June it was broken into two sessions. The first session consisted of 380 lots of books, photos, autographs and postcards, and a separate string of books, photographs and posters of the great Patriotic war. In the second session were present the entire collection of bibliophile Tambov Nikolay A. Nikiforov (1914-2003), gathered over 35 years.
a Dozen spectators in the room mostly just watching the lots go to the phone players, or the Internet, and sometimes — on zaochke. However, in some cases, and the audience could-то to purchase. The final statistics look very encouraging for the end of June: sold lot 181 of 428 (42 %); the total result of RUB 7.8 million (54% of the average total estimate).
the Most expensive lot of the evening was the book of a German engineer Johann Ludwig Hogreve "Description of shipping channels excavated in England in 1759 and now for the most part over, internal communication most illustrious trading cities, prisovokupleniem experience the history of inland navigation, and all this day inside and outside Europe famous navigable channels" translated into Russian language and published by the Imperial Academy of Sciences in 1800 on the orders of Paul I. In the extremely rare in the antique market a book online-игрока argued with 500 to 750 thousand rubles (estimated 500-550 thousand rubles).
the Second top-лот — is the already mentioned edition of the poem of Vladimir Mayakovsky "About this" (М.; PG.: LEF, 1923) were of particular value to bibliophiles with autograph of the poet's lover Lili Brik. This is a brief inscription of Lily Brik in the address of Boris kokhno, dated 14 October 1945. The book was estimated at 200-220 thousand rubles, however, several participants in the Internet, two phone player and one in the hall estimate quickly overcame and exceeded three times. The lot was bought online-участником for 650 thousand rubles.
the Third cost lot — instance the three-volume work "the Asian Russia" in 1914 with running a separate book Atlas, book jackets and transit boxes. Edition was bought on launch for 440 thousand RUB over party online.
With a fourfold excess of the estimate have been sold a book of essays of the writer V. G. Korolenko "hungry years" with the autograph of the author (2-е ed. SPb.: Publishing of magazine "Russian wealth"; Tipo-лит. B. M. Wolf, 1894). Per lot fought two phone and Internet. With an assessment of 20-22 thousand rubles dotorgovalas to 85 thousand.
Deltiologists horse lovers addressed to was 139-й lot — collection of 571 cards with photographs and hand-drawn stories connected with horses. For Russian and European postcards and photographs of the early twentieth century "TRISTANIA" was between multiple online-игроками and one phone. The result is a lot of 100-110 thousand RUB rose to 260 thousand rubles (not including auction house Commission). Won the race to the telephone participant.
several times was exceededestimate the autograph of Alexander Vertinsky. The manuscript of the poem, 1952 "Farewell dinner", dedicated to the neighbor Vertinsky giving E. A. Elsina, was bought for 270 thousand RUB when assessing 60-65 thousand.
In the second session of the auction devoted entirely to the collection of Nikolay Nikiforov, the most expensive lot was the book "the Children of Lenin" in 1926 with a design by Boris Kustodiev: the lot gave 100 thousand rubles (estimate 95-100 thousand RUB).
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 20.09.2017 Dedicated to Banksy new graffiti Jean-Мишелю Basquiat Two new works by the mysterious street artist appeared in London near the Barbican Centre, where on Thursday opened the exhibition Basquiat
- 19.09.2017 BRAFA 2018 unveils the list of exhibitors The first international art fair of the year, the next edition of BRAFA will take place between 27 January and 4 February 2018 at Tour & Taxis (Brussels), and will bring together 132 galleries and art dealers from some 15 countries
- 18.09.2017 Mark Grotjan did not recognize his picture from the auction Phillips Auction house Phillips withdrew the forthcoming auction of contemporary art the picture seems to be grotyana after himself mark Grotjahn in your Instagram refused to recognize her as his
- 14.09.2017 Swiss photographer gave the photo contest other people's images for their The issue of plagiarism and appropriational art. Knowing that the work was borrowed from the Thai photographer and minimally modified jury immediately stripped of the Swiss award
- 12.09.2017 Video "C. P. H." could be quite different. But the Cord did not wait for Khvostov New video of the group "Leningrad", which attracted more than 11 million views on YouTube, was originally conceived as "hallucinogenia" animation. Gouache for the animators drew the artist Tails. The work lasted for six months, when the Cords abruptly changed plans
- 22.09.2017 20,000 postcards from a private collection and the most vital of the fine arts in the "Empire" September 27 will be an auction of "Postcards, photographs and books from a private collection", and on September 30 will be "an Auction of printed graphics of the XVIII–XX centuries."
- 21.09.2017 100-й auction "House of antique books in Nikitsky": rare editions and unusual format 28 September 2017 house "In Nikitsky" will hold a jubilee auction. The auction will be exhibited rare books, autographs and photographs
- 20.09.2017 16-й auction "Antiquarian book club" Auction catalog September 29, has made drawings, paintings, posters, rare books, autographs, photographs
- 19.09.2017 Monthly auction of Russian and Western European art in the house "Russian enamel" on September 23 In the directory — of paintings and drawings, antique silver, ceramics, jewelry, art glass, icons, furniture, photographs and other collectibles
- 18.09.2017 Open 196-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eight paintings, six original leaves and four — graphics and two works made in mixed media
- 22.09.2017 St. Petersburg collection "literary Fund". Auction September 14 Twice for 54 % — that money on lots. Traded mainly through the Internet — surely, the Petrograd?
- 01.09.2017 The August auctions "Cabinet". A brief summary Auction 17 August resulted in almost 1.5 million rubles (46 % of the mean estimate) and revenue rare book auction on August 24 reached 7.5 mln (59 % of the average aggregate scores of all lots)
- 17.08.2017 How to start a new collector? Idea first — sixties Buying art in a crisis is beneficial. Such an affordable price was not, perhaps, Oh, 15 years. Many people ask: how to approach the topic? Which artists should more pay attention to the auctions? What to buy to not be disappointed? Below — one of the opinions
- 14.08.2017 Artist of the week. Boris Gurvich from enterprises Filonov For the first time in the Auction AI Boris Isaakovich Gurvich. The artist was part of the first group of "Masters of analytical art" Pavel Filonov, which existed until the split of the Association in 1930. The work of Gurvich has never been offered at auction in our country
- 10.08.2017 Auction "Russian enamel" on August 3. A brief summary Catalogue of paintings, drawings and objects of decorative-прикладного art sold out to third. Total revenue amounted to almost 4 million rubles
- 14.09.2017 Icons of the Silver age will show at the Antique Salon in CHA The curator of the special exhibition "Russian icon of the silver age" at the upcoming 43-м the Cabin was Natalia Komashko, the author of the catalogue of icons of the exhibition "Art treasures of Russia", scientific Secretary of the Museum of ancient Russian culture and art named after Andrei Rublev
- 13.09.2017 The revolutionary poster exhibition opens in the Russian Museum The exhibition "Poster of the era of the revolution", dedicated to 100-летию the October revolution, represents about 100 posters by artists such as Vladimir Lebedev, D. Moore, V. Mayakovsky, V. Denis, and others.
- 08.09.2017 "Moscow through the ages" in the Tretyakov gallery To the city Day, the Tretyakov gallery prepared the exhibition of works of Moscow – from icon painting of the XVII century to the paintings of the XIX – XXI centuries About 100 exhibits from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery and private collections
- 06.09.2017 Georgy Nissky and Ilya Katz from the collection of Lubov Agafonova in RAK Russian Academy of arts the gallery "vellum" opens the exhibition "Two captains" @80 - the paintings and graphic works of two authors from the collection "Vellum" and the personal collection of Creator gallery Lubov Agafonova
- 05.09.2017 Space in the works of contemporary artists will be shown in Murmansk region The time selected for the exhibition is symbolic. 17 September 2017 marks the 160th anniversary of the birth of Konstantin Tsiolkovsky. October 4, 1957 launch date of Sputnik. Plus, in these days host the exhibition of the city of Monchegorsk is 80
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 4. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 5. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 6. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 7. Constantin Brâncuși$37,2 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million