650 thousand rubles paid for the autograph of Lily Brik for the book "it"
ARTinvestment.RU 30 июня 2017
And other results of book auctions "Cabinet" of 22 June
Extensive catalog of book auctions "Cabinet" of 22 June it was broken into two sessions. The first session consisted of 380 lots of books, photos, autographs and postcards, and a separate string of books, photographs and posters of the great Patriotic war. In the second session were present the entire collection of bibliophile Tambov Nikolay A. Nikiforov (1914-2003), gathered over 35 years.
a Dozen spectators in the room mostly just watching the lots go to the phone players, or the Internet, and sometimes — on zaochke. However, in some cases, and the audience could-то to purchase. The final statistics look very encouraging for the end of June: sold lot 181 of 428 (42 %); the total result of RUB 7.8 million (54% of the average total estimate).
the Most expensive lot of the evening was the book of a German engineer Johann Ludwig Hogreve "Description of shipping channels excavated in England in 1759 and now for the most part over, internal communication most illustrious trading cities, prisovokupleniem experience the history of inland navigation, and all this day inside and outside Europe famous navigable channels" translated into Russian language and published by the Imperial Academy of Sciences in 1800 on the orders of Paul I. In the extremely rare in the antique market a book online-игрока argued with 500 to 750 thousand rubles (estimated 500-550 thousand rubles).
the Second top-лот — is the already mentioned edition of the poem of Vladimir Mayakovsky "About this" (М.; PG.: LEF, 1923) were of particular value to bibliophiles with autograph of the poet's lover Lili Brik. This is a brief inscription of Lily Brik in the address of Boris kokhno, dated 14 October 1945. The book was estimated at 200-220 thousand rubles, however, several participants in the Internet, two phone player and one in the hall estimate quickly overcame and exceeded three times. The lot was bought online-участником for 650 thousand rubles.
the Third cost lot — instance the three-volume work "the Asian Russia" in 1914 with running a separate book Atlas, book jackets and transit boxes. Edition was bought on launch for 440 thousand RUB over party online.
With a fourfold excess of the estimate have been sold a book of essays of the writer V. G. Korolenko "hungry years" with the autograph of the author (2-е ed. SPb.: Publishing of magazine "Russian wealth"; Tipo-лит. B. M. Wolf, 1894). Per lot fought two phone and Internet. With an assessment of 20-22 thousand rubles dotorgovalas to 85 thousand.
Deltiologists horse lovers addressed to was 139-й lot — collection of 571 cards with photographs and hand-drawn stories connected with horses. For Russian and European postcards and photographs of the early twentieth century "TRISTANIA" was between multiple online-игроками and one phone. The result is a lot of 100-110 thousand RUB rose to 260 thousand rubles (not including auction house Commission). Won the race to the telephone participant.
several times was exceededestimate the autograph of Alexander Vertinsky. The manuscript of the poem, 1952 "Farewell dinner", dedicated to the neighbor Vertinsky giving E. A. Elsina, was bought for 270 thousand RUB when assessing 60-65 thousand.
In the second session of the auction devoted entirely to the collection of Nikolay Nikiforov, the most expensive lot was the book "the Children of Lenin" in 1926 with a design by Boris Kustodiev: the lot gave 100 thousand rubles (estimate 95-100 thousand RUB).
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 23.11.2017 What kind of pictures gives Putin Paintings — is one of the most frequent gifts that the President gives for the camera. In the week he congratulated the Patriarch on his birthday, again giving a picture — with the decoration of the assumption Cathedral of the Kremlin. Remember that even Putin gave famous people
- 23.11.2017 Estonian post released a stamp with a painting of the sixties Hulot Sooster The stamp on the envelope Estonian designer has placed a reproduction of the painting "Fairy tale forest" in 1962 the brush of the legendary sixties from Sretenskaya group
- 22.11.2017 Of the French Museum stole the painting Giorgio de Chirico "Composition with self-portrait" was stolen from the Museum of Fabrega in Beziers in the South of France
- 15.11.2017 Russia's only canvas by Caravaggio cleared from bad edits The Hermitage painting "Young man with a lute (the lute player") returned to the St. Petersburg Museum after two years of restoration and cleaning
- 07.11.2017 The Tretyakov gallery has presented work Helium Korzheva A meeting of 33 picturesque and graphic works 2 Helium Korzheva was donated to the Museum by the collector Vladimir Nekrasov
- 24.11.2017 Contemporary art at auction "Russian enamel" November 29 In the catalogue of 114 lots (paintings, drawings, photography, objects, sculpture), totaling more than 11 million rubles. Price range of works — from 700 to 7 700 000 rubles
- 21.11.2017 Auction # 20 in the "Antique book club" At the first session of play graphics, painting, posters and postcards, the second — book rarity. Pre-show open
- 21.11.2017 Opened 205-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eleven paintings, four sheets of original graphics and five works executed in mixed media
- 17.11.2017 In the footsteps of great expeditions and discoveries... November 23 auction house "Russian enamel" will hold with "Expedition" a joint auction. The event will be held in the restaurant of the Russian North "Expedition" Singing in the alley
- 17.11.2017 Rare books, manuscripts, autographs and photographs at auction "In the Nikita" In the directory — 489 lots. The auction will be held on November 23. Auction start at 19:00
- 24.11.2017 7.5 times higher than the start of a rare icon in the art Nouveau style at the auction "Russian enamel" The hammer price of the icon "St. George the victorious" has reached 450 thousand. from the start of 60 thousand. These and other results of the auction of Russian and Western European art of the 18th Nov in our review
- 21.11.2017 Soviet unofficial art in "Auction No. 1" on November 18. A brief summary The auction catalog of 142-х lots were sold almost 40% and brought a total of slightly more than 4 million rubles
- 21.11.2017 Picture of David Shterenberg in 12 times exceeded the estimate at the auction "Russian enamel" 3.2 million rubles were paid for the "portrait" painted by David Shterenberg (1881-1948) at the start from 250 thousand. A total auction of paintings, graphics and decorative-прикладного art in "Russian enamel" November 16, brought more than 8 million rubles
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive artists in the world. Top auction results The rating of the most expensive artists in the world headed by Leonardo Da Vinci, and ends with Paul Cezanne. The difference in price between the first and last positions of the ranking of the top-19 — 389,8 million dollars
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive sculptures in the world. Rating Argued that the sculpture is always cheaper than the picture... It is not. Three-dimensional works are also able to bring are just mind-blowing amount!
- 23.11.2017 Vechtomov, Plavinsky, Grositsky and other... From 29 November to 29 December, the gallery "Dolgorukovskaya, 29" and Alexander Mironov represent art-проект "Us(R)taught to life"
- 16.11.2017 In the Tretyakov gallery opens exhibition of Saryan A large exhibition in Lavrushinsky lane will present 29 beautiful works of Martiros Sergeyevich Saryan (1880-1972) from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery, the National gallery of Armenia and at Home-музея of Martiros Saryan in Yerevan
- 14.11.2017 "Quitprogram" gallery "vellum" In the framework of the "Quitprogram" will be held an exhibition "Symbolism and non-conformism", a concert of Alexei Paperny, the lecture of Valery Dudakov
- 14.11.2017 The exhibition El Lissitzky opens in two museums Today, 14 November the opening of the exhibitions of El Lissitzky in the State Tretyakov gallery on the Crimean Shaft and in the Jewish Museum and tolerance center
- 09.11.2017 Sean Scully in the Multimedia Art Museum In Moscow, the Museum of the artist, is a retrospective of the international stars of contemporary art Sean Scully. The exhibition show of abstraction, created in 1960-х years
Login for subscribers
- 1. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 2. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 3. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 4. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 5. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 6. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 7. Peter Doig$25,9 million
- 8. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 9. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 10. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 11. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 12. Mark Grotjahn$16,8 million
- 13. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 14. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 15. Frank Stella$13,69 million
- 16. John Currin$12 million
- 17. David Hockney$11,7 million
- 18. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 19. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 20. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million