The first auction "the Auction house Egorov". A brief summary
ARTinvestment.RU 29 июня 2017
The debut auction brought most of the new Moscow auction houses more than 9 million rubles
June this year came to be extremely rich in the auction of Russian art: in addition to the collections of the leaders of the global auction market, in the beginning of the month, spent the traditional "Russian week", the paintings and graphics of Russian artists can be found in more than 200 catalogs of auction houses of Europe and America.
the First month of summer vacation was not embarrassed and Moscow auctioneers in Moscow in June, it's been about a dozen auctions of fine art, and on the 20th opened its doors to the public another auction house — "auction house Egorov".
the First catalog of a new home was also on art and is accordingly called "Paintings and drawings". To the public presented to 172 lots — works by Russian composers created in the period from 1840-х years to 2017, for a starting price of 3.5 thousand to 3.3 million. It's really art for every taste and wallet!
in Addition to the usual first "Museum" of names of Russian authors of the XX century, like E. Lanceray, K. Gorbatov, S. Gerasimov and others, in a catalogue of the collection was to be found, and somewhat unusual for Moscow auction of the authors. For example, special attention deserves the string of five (2016-2017) work known to our contemporary Andriaka.
the Auction will be remembered not only directory but also rare in these times event — sold out in the auction room. To personally watch the debut trading of a new member of the Metropolitan art-рынка come well-known dealers, collectors and representatives of other homes — a significant indication that "house of Egorov" is perceived as a serious player of the Moscow auction in the world. In total, forty people gathered in the hall, and the auction began.
For an hour with a small net auction time, with flawless execution of the auction the auctioneer Tatiana Pronicheva, went under the hammer for almost 45 % of the lots catalog — 76 of 170. Total revenue came to just under 9.1 million, or 30.2 % of the mean estimate of the directory. The most active buyers were made by the participants on the phones, taking 40.7 per cent of all purchased —-31 lot, 18 times out of 27 proved to be the winning absentee bids, 15 lots bought online and 12 — went to the participants in the room.
Despite the fact that the greatest success with the audience enjoyed lots of midrange, a hammer price of more than 100 thousand rubles made up from 11 works, and ten of the most expensive of them together brought the organizers of 78.5 % of total revenue — almost 7,2 million roubles, that is on average more than 700 thousand rubles for the lot.
the Maximum hammer price of the auction — 3.3 million was achieved in the early trading, when playing 3-го lot of the auction. It is this amount paid for one of the Internet-участников for the work "Horse and dog" one of the most famous artists-анималистов the mid-nineteenth century Alexander p. Schwab.
in the second place in the list of the mostexpensive works of the evening were two paintings: the academic "Mountain landscape" by the German painter Paul von Frenkel (lot 9) and scenic sketch "To Bork" by Vasily Polenov (lot 20). Both of the landscape found their new owners among online-игроков and was sold for a starting price of 900 thousand rubles each.
But it's all painting. The most expensive graphic works of the last bid (and the third in our virtual top-три) was watercolor "Sailboat" founded in 1897 by Lev Lagorio (lot 8): also non-negotiable at a starting rate of 420 thousand rubles, the work went to the Internet.
in General, for a starting price broke the absolute majority of lots sold — 75 %. It is possible, of course, affected the novelty factor, perhaps, many decided to try to participate, but not to bargain seriously, but what-либо trades were recorded only in the drawing, 21 of the 76 lots sold.
the Greatest increase in prices in the course of trade, showed lot 119 — post-war landscape of Dmitry Nalbandian "academic dacha". The painting was raffled among several players in the Internet and with the launch of 48 thousand rubles went into new hands 4.5 times more expensive — for 220 thousand rubles.
the Attentive reader certainly noticed that all these expensive things, bargaining with or without left online-игрокам. Telephone, hall and absentee bidder fought and bought this time in a slightly different "weight categories". So, the most expensive purchase of the hall were two species work of the teacher of the school Andriaka, the contemporary artist Alexei Kravchenko "In the present: the Crimean bridge and the present: Ipatyevsky monastery" (lots 166 and 167). Both works left start in one hand 80 thousand rubles each.
a Record winning bid phone become 100 thousand rubles, which paid one of the members for the work of Kondrat Maksimova "still life with field flowers" (lot 158). The greatest among the winning absentee bids of steel 420 thousand rubles for that in the new hands left lot 111 — wonderful portrait of a woman "Valya. At the Academic dacha named after I. E. Repin" brush Vladimir Stozharova.
Well, congratulations auction house Egorov with a nice debut, and we are with you with the fact that the list of the Moscow auction houses replenished with new interesting and serious player.
the Next auction fine art pre-announced at the beginning of autumn this year, and hope that they will be no worse and even better than the first auction.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 20.09.2017 Dedicated to Banksy new graffiti Jean-Мишелю Basquiat Two new works by the mysterious street artist appeared in London near the Barbican Centre, where on Thursday opened the exhibition Basquiat
- 19.09.2017 BRAFA 2018 unveils the list of exhibitors The first international art fair of the year, the next edition of BRAFA will take place between 27 January and 4 February 2018 at Tour & Taxis (Brussels), and will bring together 132 galleries and art dealers from some 15 countries
- 18.09.2017 Mark Grotjan did not recognize his picture from the auction Phillips Auction house Phillips withdrew the forthcoming auction of contemporary art the picture seems to be grotyana after himself mark Grotjahn in your Instagram refused to recognize her as his
- 14.09.2017 Swiss photographer gave the photo contest other people's images for their The issue of plagiarism and appropriational art. Knowing that the work was borrowed from the Thai photographer and minimally modified jury immediately stripped of the Swiss award
- 12.09.2017 Video "C. P. H." could be quite different. But the Cord did not wait for Khvostov New video of the group "Leningrad", which attracted more than 11 million views on YouTube, was originally conceived as "hallucinogenia" animation. Gouache for the animators drew the artist Tails. The work lasted for six months, when the Cords abruptly changed plans
- 22.09.2017 20,000 postcards from a private collection and the most vital of the fine arts in the "Empire" September 27 will be an auction of "Postcards, photographs and books from a private collection", and on September 30 will be "an Auction of printed graphics of the XVIII–XX centuries."
- 21.09.2017 100-й auction "House of antique books in Nikitsky": rare editions and unusual format 28 September 2017 house "In Nikitsky" will hold a jubilee auction. The auction will be exhibited rare books, autographs and photographs
- 20.09.2017 16-й auction "Antiquarian book club" Auction catalog September 29, has made drawings, paintings, posters, rare books, autographs, photographs
- 19.09.2017 Monthly auction of Russian and Western European art in the house "Russian enamel" on September 23 In the directory — of paintings and drawings, antique silver, ceramics, jewelry, art glass, icons, furniture, photographs and other collectibles
- 18.09.2017 Open 196-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eight paintings, six original leaves and four — graphics and two works made in mixed media
- 22.09.2017 St. Petersburg collection "literary Fund". Auction September 14 Twice for 54 % — that money on lots. Traded mainly through the Internet — surely, the Petrograd?
- 01.09.2017 The August auctions "Cabinet". A brief summary Auction 17 August resulted in almost 1.5 million rubles (46 % of the mean estimate) and revenue rare book auction on August 24 reached 7.5 mln (59 % of the average aggregate scores of all lots)
- 17.08.2017 How to start a new collector? Idea first — sixties Buying art in a crisis is beneficial. Such an affordable price was not, perhaps, Oh, 15 years. Many people ask: how to approach the topic? Which artists should more pay attention to the auctions? What to buy to not be disappointed? Below — one of the opinions
- 14.08.2017 Artist of the week. Boris Gurvich from enterprises Filonov For the first time in the Auction AI Boris Isaakovich Gurvich. The artist was part of the first group of "Masters of analytical art" Pavel Filonov, which existed until the split of the Association in 1930. The work of Gurvich has never been offered at auction in our country
- 10.08.2017 Auction "Russian enamel" on August 3. A brief summary Catalogue of paintings, drawings and objects of decorative-прикладного art sold out to third. Total revenue amounted to almost 4 million rubles
- 14.09.2017 Icons of the Silver age will show at the Antique Salon in CHA The curator of the special exhibition "Russian icon of the silver age" at the upcoming 43-м the Cabin was Natalia Komashko, the author of the catalogue of icons of the exhibition "Art treasures of Russia", scientific Secretary of the Museum of ancient Russian culture and art named after Andrei Rublev
- 13.09.2017 The revolutionary poster exhibition opens in the Russian Museum The exhibition "Poster of the era of the revolution", dedicated to 100-летию the October revolution, represents about 100 posters by artists such as Vladimir Lebedev, D. Moore, V. Mayakovsky, V. Denis, and others.
- 08.09.2017 "Moscow through the ages" in the Tretyakov gallery To the city Day, the Tretyakov gallery prepared the exhibition of works of Moscow – from icon painting of the XVII century to the paintings of the XIX – XXI centuries About 100 exhibits from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery and private collections
- 06.09.2017 Georgy Nissky and Ilya Katz from the collection of Lubov Agafonova in RAK Russian Academy of arts the gallery "vellum" opens the exhibition "Two captains" @80 - the paintings and graphic works of two authors from the collection "Vellum" and the personal collection of Creator gallery Lubov Agafonova
- 05.09.2017 Space in the works of contemporary artists will be shown in Murmansk region The time selected for the exhibition is symbolic. 17 September 2017 marks the 160th anniversary of the birth of Konstantin Tsiolkovsky. October 4, 1957 launch date of Sputnik. Plus, in these days host the exhibition of the city of Monchegorsk is 80
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$60,00 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 5. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 6. Marc Chagall$14,85 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 9. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 10. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 11. Nicolas de Staël$9,42 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$8,48 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 24. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 25. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 26. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 27. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 28. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 29. Konstantin Makovsky$4,20 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million