The first auction "the Auction house Egorov". A brief summary
ARTinvestment.RU 29 июня 2017
The debut auction brought most of the new Moscow auction houses more than 9 million rubles
June this year came to be extremely rich in the auction of Russian art: in addition to the collections of the leaders of the global auction market, in the beginning of the month, spent the traditional "Russian week", the paintings and graphics of Russian artists can be found in more than 200 catalogs of auction houses of Europe and America.
the First month of summer vacation was not embarrassed and Moscow auctioneers in Moscow in June, it's been about a dozen auctions of fine art, and on the 20th opened its doors to the public another auction house — "auction house Egorov".
the First catalog of a new home was also on art and is accordingly called "Paintings and drawings". To the public presented to 172 lots — works by Russian composers created in the period from 1840-х years to 2017, for a starting price of 3.5 thousand to 3.3 million. It's really art for every taste and wallet!
in Addition to the usual first "Museum" of names of Russian authors of the XX century, like E. Lanceray, K. Gorbatov, S. Gerasimov and others, in a catalogue of the collection was to be found, and somewhat unusual for Moscow auction of the authors. For example, special attention deserves the string of five (2016-2017) work known to our contemporary Andriaka.
the Auction will be remembered not only directory but also rare in these times event — sold out in the auction room. To personally watch the debut trading of a new member of the Metropolitan art-рынка come well-known dealers, collectors and representatives of other homes — a significant indication that "house of Egorov" is perceived as a serious player of the Moscow auction in the world. In total, forty people gathered in the hall, and the auction began.
For an hour with a small net auction time, with flawless execution of the auction the auctioneer Tatiana Pronicheva, went under the hammer for almost 45 % of the lots catalog — 76 of 170. Total revenue came to just under 9.1 million, or 30.2 % of the mean estimate of the directory. The most active buyers were made by the participants on the phones, taking 40.7 per cent of all purchased —-31 lot, 18 times out of 27 proved to be the winning absentee bids, 15 lots bought online and 12 — went to the participants in the room.
Despite the fact that the greatest success with the audience enjoyed lots of midrange, a hammer price of more than 100 thousand rubles made up from 11 works, and ten of the most expensive of them together brought the organizers of 78.5 % of total revenue — almost 7,2 million roubles, that is on average more than 700 thousand rubles for the lot.
the Maximum hammer price of the auction — 3.3 million was achieved in the early trading, when playing 3-го lot of the auction. It is this amount paid for one of the Internet-участников for the work "Horse and dog" one of the most famous artists-анималистов the mid-nineteenth century Alexander p. Schwab.
in the second place in the list of the mostexpensive works of the evening were two paintings: the academic "Mountain landscape" by the German painter Paul von Frenkel (lot 9) and scenic sketch "To Bork" by Vasily Polenov (lot 20). Both of the landscape found their new owners among online-игроков and was sold for a starting price of 900 thousand rubles each.
But it's all painting. The most expensive graphic works of the last bid (and the third in our virtual top-три) was watercolor "Sailboat" founded in 1897 by Lev Lagorio (lot 8): also non-negotiable at a starting rate of 420 thousand rubles, the work went to the Internet.
in General, for a starting price broke the absolute majority of lots sold — 75 %. It is possible, of course, affected the novelty factor, perhaps, many decided to try to participate, but not to bargain seriously, but what-либо trades were recorded only in the drawing, 21 of the 76 lots sold.
the Greatest increase in prices in the course of trade, showed lot 119 — post-war landscape of Dmitry Nalbandian "academic dacha". The painting was raffled among several players in the Internet and with the launch of 48 thousand rubles went into new hands 4.5 times more expensive — for 220 thousand rubles.
the Attentive reader certainly noticed that all these expensive things, bargaining with or without left online-игрокам. Telephone, hall and absentee bidder fought and bought this time in a slightly different "weight categories". So, the most expensive purchase of the hall were two species work of the teacher of the school Andriaka, the contemporary artist Alexei Kravchenko "In the present: the Crimean bridge and the present: Ipatyevsky monastery" (lots 166 and 167). Both works left start in one hand 80 thousand rubles each.
a Record winning bid phone become 100 thousand rubles, which paid one of the members for the work of Kondrat Maksimova "still life with field flowers" (lot 158). The greatest among the winning absentee bids of steel 420 thousand rubles for that in the new hands left lot 111 — wonderful portrait of a woman "Valya. At the Academic dacha named after I. E. Repin" brush Vladimir Stozharova.
Well, congratulations auction house Egorov with a nice debut, and we are with you with the fact that the list of the Moscow auction houses replenished with new interesting and serious player.
the Next auction fine art pre-announced at the beginning of autumn this year, and hope that they will be no worse and even better than the first auction.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 23.11.2017 What kind of pictures gives Putin Paintings — is one of the most frequent gifts that the President gives for the camera. In the week he congratulated the Patriarch on his birthday, again giving a picture — with the decoration of the assumption Cathedral of the Kremlin. Remember that even Putin gave famous people
- 23.11.2017 Estonian post released a stamp with a painting of the sixties Hulot Sooster The stamp on the envelope Estonian designer has placed a reproduction of the painting "Fairy tale forest" in 1962 the brush of the legendary sixties from Sretenskaya group
- 22.11.2017 Of the French Museum stole the painting Giorgio de Chirico "Composition with self-portrait" was stolen from the Museum of Fabrega in Beziers in the South of France
- 15.11.2017 Russia's only canvas by Caravaggio cleared from bad edits The Hermitage painting "Young man with a lute (the lute player") returned to the St. Petersburg Museum after two years of restoration and cleaning
- 07.11.2017 The Tretyakov gallery has presented work Helium Korzheva A meeting of 33 picturesque and graphic works 2 Helium Korzheva was donated to the Museum by the collector Vladimir Nekrasov
- 24.11.2017 Contemporary art at auction "Russian enamel" November 29 In the catalogue of 114 lots (paintings, drawings, photography, objects, sculpture), totaling more than 11 million rubles. Price range of works — from 700 to 7 700 000 rubles
- 21.11.2017 Auction # 20 in the "Antique book club" At the first session of play graphics, painting, posters and postcards, the second — book rarity. Pre-show open
- 21.11.2017 Opened 205-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eleven paintings, four sheets of original graphics and five works executed in mixed media
- 17.11.2017 In the footsteps of great expeditions and discoveries... November 23 auction house "Russian enamel" will hold with "Expedition" a joint auction. The event will be held in the restaurant of the Russian North "Expedition" Singing in the alley
- 17.11.2017 Rare books, manuscripts, autographs and photographs at auction "In the Nikita" In the directory — 489 lots. The auction will be held on November 23. Auction start at 19:00
- 24.11.2017 7.5 times higher than the start of a rare icon in the art Nouveau style at the auction "Russian enamel" The hammer price of the icon "St. George the victorious" has reached 450 thousand. from the start of 60 thousand. These and other results of the auction of Russian and Western European art of the 18th Nov in our review
- 21.11.2017 Soviet unofficial art in "Auction No. 1" on November 18. A brief summary The auction catalog of 142-х lots were sold almost 40% and brought a total of slightly more than 4 million rubles
- 21.11.2017 Picture of David Shterenberg in 12 times exceeded the estimate at the auction "Russian enamel" 3.2 million rubles were paid for the "portrait" painted by David Shterenberg (1881-1948) at the start from 250 thousand. A total auction of paintings, graphics and decorative-прикладного art in "Russian enamel" November 16, brought more than 8 million rubles
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive artists in the world. Top auction results The rating of the most expensive artists in the world headed by Leonardo Da Vinci, and ends with Paul Cezanne. The difference in price between the first and last positions of the ranking of the top-19 — 389,8 million dollars
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive sculptures in the world. Rating Argued that the sculpture is always cheaper than the picture... It is not. Three-dimensional works are also able to bring are just mind-blowing amount!
- 23.11.2017 Vechtomov, Plavinsky, Grositsky and other... From 29 November to 29 December, the gallery "Dolgorukovskaya, 29" and Alexander Mironov represent art-проект "Us(R)taught to life"
- 16.11.2017 In the Tretyakov gallery opens exhibition of Saryan A large exhibition in Lavrushinsky lane will present 29 beautiful works of Martiros Sergeyevich Saryan (1880-1972) from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery, the National gallery of Armenia and at Home-музея of Martiros Saryan in Yerevan
- 14.11.2017 "Quitprogram" gallery "vellum" In the framework of the "Quitprogram" will be held an exhibition "Symbolism and non-conformism", a concert of Alexei Paperny, the lecture of Valery Dudakov
- 14.11.2017 The exhibition El Lissitzky opens in two museums Today, 14 November the opening of the exhibitions of El Lissitzky in the State Tretyakov gallery on the Crimean Shaft and in the Jewish Museum and tolerance center
- 09.11.2017 Sean Scully in the Multimedia Art Museum In Moscow, the Museum of the artist, is a retrospective of the international stars of contemporary art Sean Scully. The exhibition show of abstraction, created in 1960-х years
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$60,00 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 9. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 10. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 11. Nicolas de Staël$9,42 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$8,48 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 24. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 25. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 26. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 27. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 28. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 29. Konstantin Makovsky$4,20 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million