95 years of Aron Bukh celebrate a personal exhibition in Nizhny Novgorod
ARTinvestment.RU 13 апреля 2018
Aron Bukh (1923-2006) — outstanding expressionist in Russian postwar art. Bright, original artist, and highly valued by the public, collectors and museums
Aaron will be an artist —, it was clear from early childhood: at the age of three the boy did not part with paint. Before the war, Wham, she studied painting in the House of artistic education in Moscow. After returning from evacuation in 1944, he began to visit the art Studio of the all, where he studied under Konstantin Yuon. And then he entered the Moscow art school of memory of 1905 to Basil Baksheeva.
With 36 years he was a member of the Union of artists of the USSR, but remained virtually independent artist-одиночкой. He did not make career in the system of official art and was not included in the conditional group of non-conformists.
it is believed that a sharp turn in the works of Bukh occurred in the mid-1980-х years. 60-летний the artist renounces the old ideas and begins to literally "sculpt" the texture of oil paints on his canvases — fingers, palette knife, brushes. His paintings turn into balls of energy, expression in its purest form.
Today these works are particularly prized by collectors and museums. In particular, in 2018, the case of paintings Buch his best period during the ceremony officially enrolled in the Tretyakov gallery. Works Buch regularly offered on the Russian auctions and are among the leaders in liquidity.
the exhibition in honour of the 95-летия from the date of birth of the artist of the Nizhny Novgorod state exhibition complex shows 70 works of Aaron boukh from private collections. The curators of the project were Irina Marsheva, Ilya Smolin, Sergey Alexandrov and Elena Yakovleva. The exhibition will last until 20 may 2018.
Source: press-релиз of the exhibition
What else to read on the subject:
AI: Bukh Aron, Froimovich (1923-2006);
AI: Spanish Foundation gifted the Tretyakov gallery paintings by Aron Bukh.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 13.12.2018 The Pushkin Museum is likely not going to be able to buy "Venus and Adonis" by Titian Work a few years ago attributed Tiziano, the owner decided not to sell the Pushkin Museum Pushkin, despite prior arrangement
- 12.12.2018 Olafur Eliasson brought to London, 30 Greenland icebergs Installations from the melting of the icebergs on the banks of the Thames and downtown London, the artist wanted to draw the attention of residents and guests of the British capital the adverse consequences of the greenhouse effect
- 12.12.2018 Retail giant Walmart is buying Art.com Goal — to lure in the intellectual stores of young affluent buyers who are interested in art. And to resist competing Amazon.com who already has their art-направление
- 06.12.2018 "Happiness not far off" back home stronger On the embankment of the Kama river in Perm returned by the people of the letters of Boris Matrosov
- 03.12.2018 Updated AI ratings of world and Russian artists Added fresh records of Edward hopper, David Hockney, Willem de Kooning, Zhao, Uji, Tamara de Lempicka and Konstantin Makovsky
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 27.11.2018 The Museum "Rostov Kremlin" have shown exposed the forgery of Russian avant-garde Curators of the exhibition "the Tail of the comet" Elena Basner, Yuri Avvakumov and Sergei Sazonov. Author Natalia Karofsky. Eight falshakov show specifically in a separate room. Including the scandalous "Samovar" by Malevich
- 20.11.2018 Living artists: top sales The ranking of the most expensive works of living artists — is design, talking about the role and place of the artist in art history is much less than on the age and health of the fortress
- 16.11.2018 The London "Russian auction" in November 2018. Forecasts ARTinvestment.RU November 26, held at Christie's Important Russian Art, November 27 — Sotheby's Russian Pictures, November 28 — Bonhams. Will still be bidding for PDI and the sale of the collection of Rostropovich-Вишневской 28 Nov 2018. But we only "scenic" auction
- 24.10.2018 How much time is "surviving" the picture to the next resale What is the payback period to be allocated for investment in the painting? How much time you need the picture to "otvisetsya"? And when it makes sense again to auction off to make money on the resale?
- 11.10.2018 Top-10 living artists List last week was headed by British artist Jenny Saville: her painting "Propped" on October 5, 2018 at a Sotheby's auction in London was sold for a record 12.4 million dollars
- 14.12.2018 Russian avant-garde from Norway. Xan and Julia Kron In the "Gallery Mikhailov" an exhibition of paintings ksana Krona, Norwegian artist-авангардиста, who for twelve years lived and worked in Russia
- 14.12.2018 Aron Buch: Healing with color In Lipetsk the gallery of modern art "Tug" on December 15 opened the exhibition by Aron Bukh, dedicated to the 95-летию since the birth of the artist. In the exhibition — works from major collections in Moscow
- 10.12.2018 "Igor Vulokh. Evolution white" in Kazan In the Gallery of modern art GMII RT before 31 January an exhibition 80-летию artist-нонконформиста Igor Vulokh (1938-2012)
- 10.12.2018 The exhibition "Piero della Francesca" in the Hermitage The works of one of the most famous artists of the XV century, Piero della Francesca art collections from Italy, Spain, Portugal, the UK show in the picket hall of the Winter Palace
- 05.12.2018 The Style Of Faberge. Excellence is timeless Exhibition in the Museum-выставочном complex "New Jerusalem" will present more than 400 works of Faberge from Faberge Museum in Baden-Бадене, the State Hermitage Museum "Peterhof", state historical Museum, etc.
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicolas de Staël$12,12 million
- 9. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 10. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 11. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$9,09 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 24. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 25. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 26. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 27. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 28. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 29. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million