The first Congress of the Russian collector's Forum will be held in Moscow
ARTinvestment.RU 20 сентября 2016
In conjunction with the Congress for five days in the Central house of artists will open an exhibition "a collector's Forum", which will show items from nearly 50 private collections
21-25 September 2016 in Moscow in the Central house of artists will host the Russian collector's Forum, organized with the support of the Ministry of culture of the Russian Federation and Moscow Government. As expected, the opening ceremony will be attended by the head of Department of culture of Moscow Alexander Kibovsky, people's artist of Russia Yevgeny Gerasimov, Director of the Central house of artists Vasily Bychkov, member of the Board of the Union of Russian collectors Arsen Melitonyan. The exhibition dedicated to the Congress of the Forum of collectors, visitors are promised the opportunity to see the rare collection, but also to communicate with the famous Russian collectors. In particular, the exhibition will feature a collection of German Titov, Alexander Dobrovinsky, Grigory Pyatov and others In the Forum — lectures, seminars, business program.
On the second floor of the Central House of artist will open the exhibition, which can be seen from several independent exhibitions: paintings from the collection of the International Confederation of unions of artists "legacy of the Union", the items from the collection of the national centre for contemporary arts (NCCA), "Library and collection of Herman Titov", "THREE of them: Boris Turkish, Mikhail Roginsky, Yuri Zlotnikov from the collection of the Museum of modern art.
Visitors will be able to consult with experts on different areas of collecting, to obtain professional assessments and recommendations regarding their works, buy unique collectibles. To do this, the CHA organized a vigil of experts.
the entrance to the Forum will be paid, but on 24 September, entrance will be free for pensioners, and 25 September — for children and adolescents up to 18 years. Detailed program of the forum is already published on the website roscollect.ru.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 13.12.2018 The Pushkin Museum is likely not going to be able to buy "Venus and Adonis" by Titian Work a few years ago attributed Tiziano, the owner decided not to sell the Pushkin Museum Pushkin, despite prior arrangement
- 12.12.2018 Olafur Eliasson brought to London, 30 Greenland icebergs Installations from the melting of the icebergs on the banks of the Thames and downtown London, the artist wanted to draw the attention of residents and guests of the British capital the adverse consequences of the greenhouse effect
- 12.12.2018 Retail giant Walmart is buying Art.com Goal — to lure in the intellectual stores of young affluent buyers who are interested in art. And to resist competing Amazon.com who already has their art-направление
- 06.12.2018 "Happiness not far off" back home stronger On the embankment of the Kama river in Perm returned by the people of the letters of Boris Matrosov
- 03.12.2018 Updated AI ratings of world and Russian artists Added fresh records of Edward hopper, David Hockney, Willem de Kooning, Zhao, Uji, Tamara de Lempicka and Konstantin Makovsky
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 27.11.2018 The Museum "Rostov Kremlin" have shown exposed the forgery of Russian avant-garde Curators of the exhibition "the Tail of the comet" Elena Basner, Yuri Avvakumov and Sergei Sazonov. Author Natalia Karofsky. Eight falshakov show specifically in a separate room. Including the scandalous "Samovar" by Malevich
- 20.11.2018 Living artists: top sales The ranking of the most expensive works of living artists — is design, talking about the role and place of the artist in art history is much less than on the age and health of the fortress
- 16.11.2018 The London "Russian auction" in November 2018. Forecasts ARTinvestment.RU November 26, held at Christie's Important Russian Art, November 27 — Sotheby's Russian Pictures, November 28 — Bonhams. Will still be bidding for PDI and the sale of the collection of Rostropovich-Вишневской 28 Nov 2018. But we only "scenic" auction
- 24.10.2018 How much time is "surviving" the picture to the next resale What is the payback period to be allocated for investment in the painting? How much time you need the picture to "otvisetsya"? And when it makes sense again to auction off to make money on the resale?
- 11.10.2018 Top-10 living artists List last week was headed by British artist Jenny Saville: her painting "Propped" on October 5, 2018 at a Sotheby's auction in London was sold for a record 12.4 million dollars
- 14.12.2018 Russian avant-garde from Norway. Xan and Julia Kron In the "Gallery Mikhailov" an exhibition of paintings ksana Krona, Norwegian artist-авангардиста, who for twelve years lived and worked in Russia
- 14.12.2018 Aron Buch: Healing with color In Lipetsk the gallery of modern art "Tug" on December 15 opened the exhibition by Aron Bukh, dedicated to the 95-летию since the birth of the artist. In the exhibition — works from major collections in Moscow
- 10.12.2018 "Igor Vulokh. Evolution white" in Kazan In the Gallery of modern art GMII RT before 31 January an exhibition 80-летию artist-нонконформиста Igor Vulokh (1938-2012)
- 10.12.2018 The exhibition "Piero della Francesca" in the Hermitage The works of one of the most famous artists of the XV century, Piero della Francesca art collections from Italy, Spain, Portugal, the UK show in the picket hall of the Winter Palace
- 05.12.2018 The Style Of Faberge. Excellence is timeless Exhibition in the Museum-выставочном complex "New Jerusalem" will present more than 400 works of Faberge from Faberge Museum in Baden-Бадене, the State Hermitage Museum "Peterhof", state historical Museum, etc.
Login for subscribers
- 1. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 2. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 3. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 4. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 5. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 6. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 7. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 8. Peter Doig$25,9 million
- 9. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 10. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 11. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 12. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 13. Mark Grotjahn$16,8 million
- 14. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 15. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 16. Frank Stella$13,69 million
- 17. John Currin$12 million
- 18. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 19. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 20. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million