«Russian painting of XVIII - early XX century» Chelyabinsk from the Museum of Art at the Tretyakov Gallery
ARTinvestment.RU 10 июня 2008
Exhibition «Russian painting of XVIII - early XX century» Chelyabinsk from the Museum of Art, under the project «The Golden Map of Russia», starting June 12 in the Engineering Building Tretyakov Gallery (Moscow, Lavrushinsky Lane, 12)
Next, the 33rd, the exhibition is a multi-year federal project «The Golden Map of Russia» provides a collection of the oldest in the South Urals Art Center - Chelyabinsk Museum of Art. For the first time in its history, the museum exports outside the region the best part of his collection. Opening of the exhibition will be held prior to the celebration of 75 anniversary of the Chelyabinsk region.
based on the collection formed in 1940, Chelyabinsk State Regional Art Gallery (now Museum of Arts) were those works of Soviet artists to traveling exhibitions «Ural-Kuzbass in art» (1935-1936), later transformed into an exhibition «Sur Ural art »(1936-1939). In part, this was the work of local artists, but for the most of their colleagues in Moscow and Leningrad, seconded to the Urals documented record unprecedented in the history of an industrial building and the enthusiasm of working.
Founded as a collection of contemporary Soviet art, over time, Chelyabinsk museum included in its collection of works of Old Russian and Russian art XVIII - early XX century. A collection of classic Russian art in the gallery initially formed from the funds of the State Russian Museum, where in May 1941, arrived more than 100 paintings, drawings and etchings, specially selected for the historical and monographic principle. The beginning of World War II led to the temporary closure of the gallery, and later - to its elimination. The newly opened art gallery restored Chelyabinsk succeeded only in 1952.
In 1950-1960's collection of galleries added from the collections of the metropolitan and regional museums. For example, in 1960, the Tretyakov Gallery conveyed to the museum a number of paintings, executed by masters of academic schools, including those submitted at the current exhibition «Portrait of Baroness SN Staal von Holstein» (1859) IK Makarova.
As a result of the reorganization in 2005, Chelyabinsk Art Gallery has been merged with the Museum of decorative arts and formed Chelyabinsk Art Museum. Currently, his collection includes more than 14 thousand pieces.
to the Tretyakov Gallery in the exhibition from the museum funds selected 68 best works of art XVIII - early XX century. The earliest on the creation of the exhibits - parsuna «Благоверный Prince Alexander Nevsky» (no earlier than 1724), which until 1917 was in the Alexander Nevsky Lavra in St. Petersburg. The exposition includes the magnificent pair of miniature work of Dmitry Levitsky ( «self» and «Portrait of Nikolai Levitsky», 1783). This is the most well-known and frequently published by the museum exhibits.
The exhibition presented a large portrait gallery, consisting of works AG Venetsianov, VA Tropinin, VK Shebueva, Kramskoy, VG Perov. Among of the most interesting exhibition of landscape paintings of the IK Aivazovsky, Ivan Shishkin, I. Levitan, VD Polenov, S. Zhukovsky, N. Dubovskoy, KF Bogaevskogo, PI Petrovichev.
The exposition includes images of three representatives of the famous family of artists Makovsky - genre work of Constantine and Vladimir and Alexandra landscape.
The beginning of XX century, presented a vivid and emotional etudes FA Malyavina ( «Baba»), figured composition «Bather» (1910) NI Feshin, still life and landscape of N. Kuznetsova, Russian masterpiece Avant-garde - kubofuturisticheskim portrait «artist Tatlin and Bandura. (Kubizm. Musical Instruments) »(1916) painted by W. E. Pestel.
attention of professionals and attract visitors «Portrait of NA Rusakova» (1912), reflecting the trend in early ekspressionisticheskie creativity AM Rodchenko. The model of this work was born in Chelyabinsk district, the most brilliant artist of the pre-Yuzhnouralsk time Nicholas Afanasevich Rusakov (1888-1941). His work focuses on a particular section of the exhibition. This is the first metropolitan audience familiarity with the legacy master. Rusakov studied NI Feshin art school in Kazan, and KA Korovin from the Moscow School of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture, has been a fan of creativity MA Vrubel. In 1915, inspired by the fate of P. Gauguin, he went to sea voyage along the coast of Indian subcontinent in search of harmony in the lives of people not touched by western civilization. Rusakov was one of the founders of art schools in the South Urals, the creator of the Chelyabinsk Branch of the Union of Artists. The exhibition features 21 paintings and graphic works of masters in the Oriental theme.
specially for the exhibition in the Tretyakov Museum restored a number of specialist works and historical framework, published catalog containing material on the history of the Museum and Art of Southern Urals.
The exhibition will run until August 17, 2008.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 16.08.2022 Расследование ФБР подрывает репутацию Художественного музея Орландо Отменены три выставки, из собрания отозваны отдельные работы
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 29.07.2020 Literature: Еkaterina Dorozhkina. Zero Budget Marketing A practical book about the importance of marketing in terms of when people and companies have limited resources
- 17.06.2022 Выставка Люси Вороновой в галерее Atelier CHOUTKO На выставке будут представлены живописные произведения Вороновой разных лет и состоится премьера ковра ручной работы, созданного художницей совместно с Atelier CHOUTKO
- 14.03.2022 Эрмитаж потребовал досрочно вернуть работы, участвующие в итальянских выставках В Россию в ближайшее время вернутся около 25 картин
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Leonardo da Vinci$450,3 million
- 2. Pablo Picasso$179,4 million
- 3. Amedeo Modigliani$170,4 million
- 4. Qi Baishi$144 million
- 5. Francis Bacon$142,4 million
- 6. Alberto Giacometti$141,3 million
- 7. Edvard Munch$119,9 million
- 8. Claude Monet$110,7 million
- 9. Jean-Michel Basquiat$110,5 million
- 10. Andy Warhol$105,5 million
- 11. Roy Lichtenstein$95,4 million
- 12. Edward Hopper$91,87 million
- 13. Jeff Koons$91,075 million
- 14. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 15. Robert Rauschenberg$88,8 million
- 16. Gustav Klimt$87,9 million
- 17. Mark Rothko$86,9 million
- 18. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 19. Barnett Newman$84,2 million
- 20. Vincent van Gogh$82,5 million
- 21. Henri Matisse$80,7 million
- 22. Auguste Renoir$78,1 million
- 23. Peter Paul Rubens$76,7 million
- 24. Konstantin Brancusi$71 million
- 25. Cy Twombly$70,5 million
- 26. Fernand Léger$70,06 million
- 27. Willem de Kooning$68,9 million
- 28. Zao Wou-Ki$65,2 million
- 29. Paul Cezanne$60,5 million