Lot 601 a total estimate of 15 million rubles at the auction "In the Nikita"
ARTinvestment.RU 10 октября 2018
18 October 2018 in the "House of antique books in Nikitsky" will auction № 124 "Painting, graphics, decorative-прикладное art, autographs, rare books on art, photography". Auction start at 19:00
Lots are divided into thongs, which are arranged chronologically and grouped by collections from which they came.
the Auction opens the section of ancient illustrated books and iconography:
Lot 2 — Psalter, printed at the Moscow print yard in 1619 Sofia priest Nikon, decorated with a woodcut depicting king David;
Lots 10-23 — string of icons, among which the organizers of the trade mark lot 13 — "virgin of Iver" in a silver frame, made in the Moscow workshop of I. Alexeev (1904-1917.), and lot 23 — "Christmas" (Palekh, the end of the XVIII century).
In the string of paintings available small paintings of the masters: song "Brod" 1880-х. N. K. Pimonenko (lot 28); "Grazing geese" by V. I. Zarubin (30), "Portrait of Natalia Brukhonenko daughter Svetlana Kysylevska" 1937 N. K. Schwede-Радловой from the collection of family, Brukhonenko-Успенских (49); "Mozhaysk", 1948, S. V. Gerasimov (53) from the collection of family Nadezhdy Alekseevny Peshkova (triumph's) — daughter-in-law of A. M. Gorky; "Tevye-молочник" — composition based on a story by Sholom-Алейхема 1964 A. L. Kaplan (58).
In the string printed graphics, the auction house said the engraved views of the Moscow Kremlin P. Picard 1710-х. (77-78) from the collection of Pashkovich; monotype E. S. Kruglikova, "Landscape with green vase" 1928 (107) and a lithograph by A. Pakhomov, 1942 "snow" (116).
In the string of original graphics, the participants are offered, in particular, "portrait of an unknown" E. Rossi 1850-х. (154), self-portrait A. D. Kivshenko 1869 from the collection of A. A. Yar-Кравченко (157); watercolor landscapes by A. Benois (162-165); a series of military drawings 1914-1916 artist, architect, active participant of exhibitions Association "Jack of diamonds", "World of art" L. R. Sologub (192-207); astrometrically series of drawings for the magazine "Peasant woman" and "Bast" 1920-30-х. I. I. Dubasov, who from 1928 to 1974 he was the chief artist of Goznak (220-231); the Crimean landscapes of M. A. Voloshin (261-263); project and the drawings of the masters of Soviet avant-garde and constructivism the brothers A. A. and V. A. Vesnin (268-270).
the auction features a retrospective of illustrations for children's books 1940-60-х. Work performed remarkable Soviet artists and graphics: V. M. Konashevich (286); I. L. Bruni (287); Y. I. Sooster (317); A. M. Laptev (296-300); D. N. Domogatskii (301); R. A. by Varshamov (312-314); N. I. konyshevoy (327); VG by Steevy (348) A. M. Kanevsky (354);, G. V., Alimov (356-357).
will Attract the attention of collectors pen drawings B. P. Sveshnikov (395-400) and the album summer sceneries T. A. Mavrina (391).
decorative String-прикладного art open two mosaic compositions, monuments of Russian mosaic art, made in the famous St. Petersburg workshop of A. A. Frolova, where he created mosaics for the Cathedral of our Savior on spilled Blood (Church of the Savior on spilled Blood).
Collectors of porcelain may be interested in items made at the State porcelain factory in 1920-30-е.: tray, painted by L. N. Hausam, 1919 (419); decorative plate with romantic landscape on a sketch by M. Adamovich 1919 (420); and a full tea set "Blue flowers" in 1933, the author of the paintings of A. V. Vorob(422).
In a string of books kits magazines "Old years". 1907-1916 (450) and "the Golden fleece" (451).
the collection Ends with the auction, the string of photographs in which in particular, offered military photos of K. K. Bulla (544-547), the block of material associated with the official visit of cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin in Poland from 20 to 22 July 1961 and documentary materials associated with the cosmonauts V. Tereshkova and V. F. Bykovsky, with autographs.
lots Pre-show is open until October 18, 2018 (12:00 to 20:00 except Sunday and Monday) at the address: Moscow, Nikita lane, 4A, page 1 (M. Okhotny Ryad).
the Auction will be held on October 18, 2018 Start of trading in 19:00.
Tel: (495) 926-41-14, e-mail: email@example.com.
Source: press-релиз "House of antique books in Nikitsky"
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 13.12.2018 The Pushkin Museum is likely not going to be able to buy "Venus and Adonis" by Titian Work a few years ago attributed Tiziano, the owner decided not to sell the Pushkin Museum Pushkin, despite prior arrangement
- 12.12.2018 Olafur Eliasson brought to London, 30 Greenland icebergs Installations from the melting of the icebergs on the banks of the Thames and downtown London, the artist wanted to draw the attention of residents and guests of the British capital the adverse consequences of the greenhouse effect
- 12.12.2018 Retail giant Walmart is buying Art.com Goal — to lure in the intellectual stores of young affluent buyers who are interested in art. And to resist competing Amazon.com who already has their art-направление
- 06.12.2018 "Happiness not far off" back home stronger On the embankment of the Kama river in Perm returned by the people of the letters of Boris Matrosov
- 03.12.2018 Updated AI ratings of world and Russian artists Added fresh records of Edward hopper, David Hockney, Willem de Kooning, Zhao, Uji, Tamara de Lempicka and Konstantin Makovsky
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 27.11.2018 The Museum "Rostov Kremlin" have shown exposed the forgery of Russian avant-garde Curators of the exhibition "the Tail of the comet" Elena Basner, Yuri Avvakumov and Sergei Sazonov. Author Natalia Karofsky. Eight falshakov show specifically in a separate room. Including the scandalous "Samovar" by Malevich
- 20.11.2018 Living artists: top sales The ranking of the most expensive works of living artists — is design, talking about the role and place of the artist in art history is much less than on the age and health of the fortress
- 16.11.2018 The London "Russian auction" in November 2018. Forecasts ARTinvestment.RU November 26, held at Christie's Important Russian Art, November 27 — Sotheby's Russian Pictures, November 28 — Bonhams. Will still be bidding for PDI and the sale of the collection of Rostropovich-Вишневской 28 Nov 2018. But we only "scenic" auction
- 24.10.2018 How much time is "surviving" the picture to the next resale What is the payback period to be allocated for investment in the painting? How much time you need the picture to "otvisetsya"? And when it makes sense again to auction off to make money on the resale?
- 11.10.2018 Top-10 living artists List last week was headed by British artist Jenny Saville: her painting "Propped" on October 5, 2018 at a Sotheby's auction in London was sold for a record 12.4 million dollars
- 14.12.2018 Russian avant-garde from Norway. Xan and Julia Kron In the "Gallery Mikhailov" an exhibition of paintings ksana Krona, Norwegian artist-авангардиста, who for twelve years lived and worked in Russia
- 14.12.2018 Aron Buch: Healing with color In Lipetsk the gallery of modern art "Tug" on December 15 opened the exhibition by Aron Bukh, dedicated to the 95-летию since the birth of the artist. In the exhibition — works from major collections in Moscow
- 10.12.2018 "Igor Vulokh. Evolution white" in Kazan In the Gallery of modern art GMII RT before 31 January an exhibition 80-летию artist-нонконформиста Igor Vulokh (1938-2012)
- 10.12.2018 The exhibition "Piero della Francesca" in the Hermitage The works of one of the most famous artists of the XV century, Piero della Francesca art collections from Italy, Spain, Portugal, the UK show in the picket hall of the Winter Palace
- 05.12.2018 The Style Of Faberge. Excellence is timeless Exhibition in the Museum-выставочном complex "New Jerusalem" will present more than 400 works of Faberge from Faberge Museum in Baden-Бадене, the State Hermitage Museum "Peterhof", state historical Museum, etc.
Login for subscribers
- 1. Leonardo da Vinci$450,3 million
- 2. Pablo Picasso$179,4 million
- 3. Qi Baishi$144 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$170,4 million
- 5. Francis Bacon$142,4 million
- 6. Alberto Giacometti$141,3 million
- 7. Edvard Munch$119,9 million
- 8. Andy Warhol$105,5 million
- 9. Roy Lichtenstein$95,4 million
- 10. Edward Hopper$91,87 million
- 11. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 12. Gustav Klimt$87,9 million
- 13. Mark Rothko$86,9 million
- 14. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 15. Claude Monet$84,7 million
- 16. Barnett Newman$84,2 million
- 17. Vincent van Gogh$82,5 million
- 18. Henri Matisse$80,7 million
- 19. Auguste Renoir$78,1 million
- 20. Peter Paul Rubens$76,7 million
- 21. Konstantin Brancusi$71 million
- 22. Cy Twombly$70,5 million
- 23. Fernand Léger$70,06 million
- 24. Willem de Kooning$68,9 million
- 25. Zao Wou-Ki$65,2 million
- 26. Paul Cezanne$60,5 million