The tenth anniversary auction "Among Collectors"
ARTinvestment.RU 09 октября 2018
4 Oct auction house "Among Collectors" presented to the public a selection of ceramics, earthenware and porcelain. The estimate was not, and the total starting price of lots 427 was 62.9 million rubles
For anniversary auction auction house "Among collectors" collected catalogue of lots 427, entitled "Collection of domestic porcelain, faience and ceramics of XIX–XX centuries". The word "collectible" was used for a reason: the vast majority of subjects were author's copies.
In the hall for this event came more than twenty people, and the number of players in the Network in which-то the time has passed for thirty-six.
Total number of participants amazes imagination, but that didn't stop the Auction house to collect 50.7% of the average of the start of the directory, i.e. 31.9 million RUB From 427 lots sold was 168 — 39.3 per cent of the total number of items. The greatest activity during the auction showed the players in the Network: they made 110 transactions, i.e. won 65.4% of the lots sold. On tight the systems were hall (26 purchases — 15,5 %), absentee bids (20 lots — 11.9 per cent) and telephone (12 wins — is 7.2 %). Threshold of 100 thousand RUB crossed the fifty-six lots, or 33.3% of the sold volume.
groupbuy at the end of trading was headed by two of the lot. The first was a tea set tete-а-тет created at the State porcelain factory in 1933 (the author of the form "Commissariat" Sergey V. Chekhonin, the artist M. N. The moss). The service was number thirty with a starting price of 1.6 million rubles. the Struggle between an absentee bid and a room was short: with the second rate of 1.7 mln. won the hall.
Together with the service of the state porcelain factory put out to the top of sales rose porcelain figurine "Pilot A. P. maresiev" — author's copy of Olga Petrovna Taiga (Jesuino). This work, created in the late 1950-х years at Dulevo porcelain factory, started from 1.29 million RUB and was most attracted to the Internet: after a busy auction price for a work stopped on the same mark as that of the set, — of 1.7 million rubles.
In second place, almost reaching up to the leaders, was another author copy — porcelain figurine "Chub and the deacon", created by the sculptor Peter Vasilyevich Sorokin and artist Margarita M. Shepelev in 1954. Work based on the works of N. Gogol "the Night before Christmas" was rated high enough, and the bargaining began with 1.2 million rubles Gogol's characters relished party absentee rate, and the player on the Network, but perseverance helped the latter to win: work was sold for 1.6 million in.
Third place also had to be divided into two, and the company it turned out female. It all started with the sale of the author's copy of the statue "the Mistress of Copper mountain (Actress Tamara Makarova)". The model for this work was established by the ASTA Davydovna Brzezicki on Dulevo porcelain factory in the years 1948-1951. Bidding started with 990 thousand rubles., but the confrontation between the hall and the Internet raised the value of the object up to 1.2 million for which he was sold in the Internet.
the Company "Hostess" on the third step of the price rating was a triptych of Eugenia Iljinichna Gatilova "Bathhouse" — "Bathhouse", "Hot" and "Nude with towel", models for which date back to 1981, 1982 and 1995 respectively. Here already there were no surprises – all three for 1.2 million rubles. took a successful party on the phone.
the Most active players in the hall and a considerable part of the absentee rates fell on a selection of items Irina Vyacheslavovna, Yuri Borisovich, Nelly Nikolaevna, Sanrio. The most expensive among the lots of great family of wonderful artists-фарфористов became decorative refill the kettle 1964 work of Yu. b. Sanrio. Laconic item caused the most rapid bidding for the entire auction: launch 3.4 thousand RUB two players in the hall arguing for the kettle to 22 thousand rubles, and thereby raised it to the top in the rankings for price growth (6.4 times).
In the section of works of the family of Sanrio special mention is a series of plaster figurines N. N. Ganrio, almost entirely bought up by absentee rates.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 13.12.2018 The Pushkin Museum is likely not going to be able to buy "Venus and Adonis" by Titian Work a few years ago attributed Tiziano, the owner decided not to sell the Pushkin Museum Pushkin, despite prior arrangement
- 12.12.2018 Olafur Eliasson brought to London, 30 Greenland icebergs Installations from the melting of the icebergs on the banks of the Thames and downtown London, the artist wanted to draw the attention of residents and guests of the British capital the adverse consequences of the greenhouse effect
- 12.12.2018 Retail giant Walmart is buying Art.com Goal — to lure in the intellectual stores of young affluent buyers who are interested in art. And to resist competing Amazon.com who already has their art-направление
- 06.12.2018 "Happiness not far off" back home stronger On the embankment of the Kama river in Perm returned by the people of the letters of Boris Matrosov
- 03.12.2018 Updated AI ratings of world and Russian artists Added fresh records of Edward hopper, David Hockney, Willem de Kooning, Zhao, Uji, Tamara de Lempicka and Konstantin Makovsky
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 27.11.2018 The Museum "Rostov Kremlin" have shown exposed the forgery of Russian avant-garde Curators of the exhibition "the Tail of the comet" Elena Basner, Yuri Avvakumov and Sergei Sazonov. Author Natalia Karofsky. Eight falshakov show specifically in a separate room. Including the scandalous "Samovar" by Malevich
- 20.11.2018 Living artists: top sales The ranking of the most expensive works of living artists — is design, talking about the role and place of the artist in art history is much less than on the age and health of the fortress
- 16.11.2018 The London "Russian auction" in November 2018. Forecasts ARTinvestment.RU November 26, held at Christie's Important Russian Art, November 27 — Sotheby's Russian Pictures, November 28 — Bonhams. Will still be bidding for PDI and the sale of the collection of Rostropovich-Вишневской 28 Nov 2018. But we only "scenic" auction
- 24.10.2018 How much time is "surviving" the picture to the next resale What is the payback period to be allocated for investment in the painting? How much time you need the picture to "otvisetsya"? And when it makes sense again to auction off to make money on the resale?
- 11.10.2018 Top-10 living artists List last week was headed by British artist Jenny Saville: her painting "Propped" on October 5, 2018 at a Sotheby's auction in London was sold for a record 12.4 million dollars
- 14.12.2018 Russian avant-garde from Norway. Xan and Julia Kron In the "Gallery Mikhailov" an exhibition of paintings ksana Krona, Norwegian artist-авангардиста, who for twelve years lived and worked in Russia
- 14.12.2018 Aron Buch: Healing with color In Lipetsk the gallery of modern art "Tug" on December 15 opened the exhibition by Aron Bukh, dedicated to the 95-летию since the birth of the artist. In the exhibition — works from major collections in Moscow
- 10.12.2018 "Igor Vulokh. Evolution white" in Kazan In the Gallery of modern art GMII RT before 31 January an exhibition 80-летию artist-нонконформиста Igor Vulokh (1938-2012)
- 10.12.2018 The exhibition "Piero della Francesca" in the Hermitage The works of one of the most famous artists of the XV century, Piero della Francesca art collections from Italy, Spain, Portugal, the UK show in the picket hall of the Winter Palace
- 05.12.2018 The Style Of Faberge. Excellence is timeless Exhibition in the Museum-выставочном complex "New Jerusalem" will present more than 400 works of Faberge from Faberge Museum in Baden-Бадене, the State Hermitage Museum "Peterhof", state historical Museum, etc.
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Constantin Brâncuși$71 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 5. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 6. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 7. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million