About the heir to the throne and many other things... in the "literary Fund"
ARTinvestment.RU 16 апреля 2018
April 19 auction house "Russian enamel" will hold 102-й auction of rare books, autographs, manuscripts, photographs, postcards, and posters. The auction will be exhibited 450 lots, totaling over 20 000 000 rubles
Among the rarities of XVIII century, the organizers celebrate the first mathematics textbook published in Russia, — "Arithmetic, that is to say science cisleithania" Leonty Magnitsky (1703). To the greatest rarities of Peter's time applies a unique set of documents on the conflict between Peter I and tsarevitch Alexey Petrovich, and issues of succession, including "the Charter of the legacy of the throne" (1722), "a Manifesto on the deprivation of the right of succession to the throne of Tsarevich Alexei Petrovich and the appointment of the heir Tsarevich Peter Petrovich" (1718), "Ad investigation of the case and the court, by order of His Imperial Majesty the Tsarevich Alexei Petrovich..." (1718).
Rare lifetime editions of Russian classics, for example, "Fables in six parts," by I. Krylov (1819), and excellent preservation with a copy of "Woe from wit" by A. Griboyedov (1839), which saved the publishing engraved cover.
Among the many rare maps celebrated primarily unconditional geographical desiderata — complete "Topographical map of the Moscow province" F. F. Schubert (1860).
a Unique instance is burned by the censorship of the book "Henrik Ibsen" (1892) from the library of Grand Duke Sergei Alexandrovich. A resolution of the Committee of Ministers on 19 may 1892, the book was banned. June 12, 1892, she "burned at the Basmanny police house" in the amount of 1 199 copies.
Among the unique autographs of Russian writers, stands out a letter to L. N. Tolstoy to Ober-прокурору A. F. Koni with regards to business in the Senate. Here is a unique instance of Akhmatova "Plantain" with numerous critical autographs-комментариями Ivan Bunin. It is known that the relationship Bunin and Akhmatova for many decades was a difficult and rather unfriendly, both were "following" each other's work and often spoke quite critically, as can be seen in a biased and partial review of Bunin in "Plantain". And the last representing the most serious historical value, can be called a manuscript translations of Anna Akhmatova, which is attached to her letter by S. Shervinsky (1958-1959).
Continuing the theme of rare Museum quality auction organizers mention the rarity from the world of photography. This is one of three surviving in the world photos kexholmsky regiment with image 1 208 (1910)! It is interesting to note that the camera and lens for this picture amounted to a total of 2.4 metres in length and 1.4 metres in width. The camera itself was weighing in at three hundred-четыреста pounds and was set at 12-13-го number of guards. And photocasket for this camera — is a pretty heavy classic sash Windows, weighing two-три pounds.
poster Art is presented in a rare sample of propaganda posters in the first years of Soviet power, published in Moscow, Petersburg, Odessa, Kharkov, Kiev, Minsk, and Yekaterinburg.
cosmonautics Day"Imperia" has prepared a special collection of rare autographs and pictures of K. Tsiolkovsky, S. Korolev, Gagarin and many others.
With all the lots can be found until April 18, 2018 (except Monday) at the pre-auction exhibition at the office of the Auction house "Russian enamel" at the address: Moscow, Nizhny Kislovskiy lane., 6, p.2.
the Auction will take place on April 19 ibid. Start of trading in 19:00.
Tel: 7 495-792-48-92; 7 985-969-77-45; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: press-релиз the Auction house "Russian enamel"
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 13.12.2018 The Pushkin Museum is likely not going to be able to buy "Venus and Adonis" by Titian Work a few years ago attributed Tiziano, the owner decided not to sell the Pushkin Museum Pushkin, despite prior arrangement
- 12.12.2018 Olafur Eliasson brought to London, 30 Greenland icebergs Installations from the melting of the icebergs on the banks of the Thames and downtown London, the artist wanted to draw the attention of residents and guests of the British capital the adverse consequences of the greenhouse effect
- 12.12.2018 Retail giant Walmart is buying Art.com Goal — to lure in the intellectual stores of young affluent buyers who are interested in art. And to resist competing Amazon.com who already has their art-направление
- 06.12.2018 "Happiness not far off" back home stronger On the embankment of the Kama river in Perm returned by the people of the letters of Boris Matrosov
- 03.12.2018 Updated AI ratings of world and Russian artists Added fresh records of Edward hopper, David Hockney, Willem de Kooning, Zhao, Uji, Tamara de Lempicka and Konstantin Makovsky
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 27.11.2018 The Museum "Rostov Kremlin" have shown exposed the forgery of Russian avant-garde Curators of the exhibition "the Tail of the comet" Elena Basner, Yuri Avvakumov and Sergei Sazonov. Author Natalia Karofsky. Eight falshakov show specifically in a separate room. Including the scandalous "Samovar" by Malevich
- 20.11.2018 Living artists: top sales The ranking of the most expensive works of living artists — is design, talking about the role and place of the artist in art history is much less than on the age and health of the fortress
- 16.11.2018 The London "Russian auction" in November 2018. Forecasts ARTinvestment.RU November 26, held at Christie's Important Russian Art, November 27 — Sotheby's Russian Pictures, November 28 — Bonhams. Will still be bidding for PDI and the sale of the collection of Rostropovich-Вишневской 28 Nov 2018. But we only "scenic" auction
- 24.10.2018 How much time is "surviving" the picture to the next resale What is the payback period to be allocated for investment in the painting? How much time you need the picture to "otvisetsya"? And when it makes sense again to auction off to make money on the resale?
- 11.10.2018 Top-10 living artists List last week was headed by British artist Jenny Saville: her painting "Propped" on October 5, 2018 at a Sotheby's auction in London was sold for a record 12.4 million dollars
- 14.12.2018 Aron Buch: Healing with color In Lipetsk the gallery of modern art "Tug" on December 15 opened the exhibition by Aron Bukh, dedicated to the 95-летию since the birth of the artist. In the exhibition — works from major collections in Moscow
- 10.12.2018 "Igor Vulokh. Evolution white" in Kazan In the Gallery of modern art GMII RT before 31 January an exhibition 80-летию artist-нонконформиста Igor Vulokh (1938-2012)
- 10.12.2018 The exhibition "Piero della Francesca" in the Hermitage The works of one of the most famous artists of the XV century, Piero della Francesca art collections from Italy, Spain, Portugal, the UK show in the picket hall of the Winter Palace
- 05.12.2018 The Style Of Faberge. Excellence is timeless Exhibition in the Museum-выставочном complex "New Jerusalem" will present more than 400 works of Faberge from Faberge Museum in Baden-Бадене, the State Hermitage Museum "Peterhof", state historical Museum, etc.
- 04.12.2018 The exhibition "Breakthrough" at the Kuznetsk bridge, 21/5 Dmitry Kawarga, Olga and Oleg Tatarintseva, Sergei Mironenko, Oleg Tyrkin, Anastasiya Alekhina, Aristarkh Chernyshev, Victor Alimpiev, Kirill Chelushkin, Vitaly Pushnitsky, Gregory Nuts, Max Eagle, Alexey Dubinsky and others Curator Michael Sidlin
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicolas de Staël$12,12 million
- 9. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 10. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 11. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$9,09 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 24. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 25. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 26. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 27. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 28. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 29. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million