The museums of Europe open after quarantine
ARTinvestment.RU 02 июня 2020
Visitors will be able to reunite with your favorite masterpieces, observing the variety of security conditions
In connection with the widespread removal or weakening of quarantine measures in Europe the main museums of the continent gradually opened its doors to the public and return to active life after a two month break. In the coming days everyone will again have the opportunity to see many exhibitions-блокбастеры this year: from Raphael in Rome to Goya in Basel.
As the representative of the tourism Council of Vienna, "Yearning for the large art — but today slowly but surely the first museums once again open their doors". "Museums of Vienna Wake up", — he added, commenting on the opening of the Albertina and the Kunsthistorisches-исторического Museum of Austria.
According to Vienna's Leopold Museum for a smooth visit the exhibition you need to follow four simple rules: protect the respiratory tract wearing masks, to keep a distance, not to gather in groups and follow the rules during a sneeze. The same thing, with slight variations, is also true for most other museums.
Commenting on the opening of museums in the Netherlands, including the house-музея Rembrandt and the van Gogh Museum, Director of the State art Museum of Amsterdam, the Taco Dibbits said: "Each case is different, and not only in the Netherlands, and we all have to find your own way to ensure the safety of visitors. I think almost all museums will insist that visitors bought tickets in advance and online and adhere to time frames specified on the ticket."
an Interesting way to breed human flows found in the museums of Spain: for the first time after the opening of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao will only work with two hours of the day, a "morning shift" will work city art Museum. Increased safety rules are adhered to in also opening this week the Sistine chapel in Rome, where visitors, in addition to the above measures will also need to pass the test of the imager.
For the lucky ones having the opportunity to travel to Europe in the near future, Forbes was a kind of reminder with a list of 10 major exhibitions, which opened after the quarantine. However, despite the abundance unfolding in front of art enthusiasts prospects, you need to remember that while we are entering a transition period after quarantine. In this regard, some art-институции even chose to wait with the discovery. The Louvre, for example, announced that it will open not earlier than 6 July 2020.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 10.07.2020 Supreme court of Monaco has closed the case against Rybolovlev Bouvier This verdict confirmed the previous decision of the court of the country, to recognize violations and the imbalance of power between the parties during the investigation
- 10.07.2020 The July auctions of contemporary art and design Phillips in Hong Kong have brought $35 million This is the sum total of the evening and day auctions held on 9 July. This is the best result in the history of the auction house Phillips in Hong Kong
- 09.07.2020 This year's first evening auction at Sotheby's in Hong Kong has raised more than $107 million In Hong Kong dollars, the end of the first evening sale of contemporary Asian art looks even more impressive: 826 million HKD
- 09.07.2020 Jeff Koons, Gagosian Gallery and art-институции the United States received millions of dollars from the state Assistance was obtained in the framework of PPP (Paycheck Protection Program), designed to ensure that the organization was able to maintain its staff
- 08.07.2020 The Rodin Museum in Paris sell bronze sculpture to cover the losses Sales of limited edition castings of the works of Rodin, the Museum plans to earn not less than €3 million a year
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 10.07.2020 Literature: Jean-Noel Kapferer, Vincent Bastien. The Luxury Strategy The publication, according to the methodology which built their career KAWS and Kanye West
- 03.07.2020 Literature: Gigi Rosenberg. The Artist's Guide to Grant Writing Book for artists, the most often disappearing from the shelf chef-редактора ARTinvestment.RU
- 02.07.2020 Movies: "Exit through the gift shop" The pseudo-documentary film that made street-арт of marginal flow part of the global contemporary art market
- 01.07.2020 The person of the week: Dasha Delone Delaunay to a greater extent than anyone-либо from contemporary artists, can be described as expressive personality. Her work, her life — is the obvious ability to Express themselves clearly
- 01.07.2020 XXII open auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" In: Azam Atakhanov, Andrey Bisti, Dasha Delaunay, Natalia Zhernovskaya, Igor Kislitsyn Olga Pushkareva, Kate-Анна Taguchi, Natalia Turnova, Yury Shabelnikov and Yuri Horovsky, Tatiana Yang
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
- 24.04.2020 Tretyakov gallery: exhibition of Andy Warhol will take place! A large-scale exhibition", Andy Warhol" was supposed to open today, and promised to become one of the Museum's hits of the year
- 14.04.2020 The Museum has extended the jubilee and went online Large-scale exhibition project, opened in December 2019, will run for 4 months longer — to mid-September 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Constantin Brâncuși$71 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 5. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 6. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 7. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million