Внимание! ARTInvestment.ru ищет картины этого художника для продажи. Bogomazov Alexandr Konstantinovich
Abstract Lanndscape 1 273 501 USD
Продано в 2005 году
BY THE RIVERBANK 481 000 USD
Продано в 2008 году
Portrait of the Artist's Wife 313 838 USD
Продано в 2004 году
Cubo-futurist composition with toys 295 737 USD
Продано в 2015 году
Portrait of Wanda Monastirskaia-Bgomazova (c.1890-1980) 274 809 USD
Продано в 2015 году
Flowers 254 044 USD
Продано в 2004 году
Богомазов, Александр Константинович
BOGOMAZOV Alexander Konstantinovich
Painter, graphic artist, art theoretician
In 1896–1902 Bogomazov studied at Kherson School for Agriculture. In 1902 he entered Kiev Art School (KKhU), where he became acquainted with A. A. Ekster. During the revolution in 1905 Bogomazov was expelled from the School for participating in political demonstrations and strikes. In the same year he moved to Moscow, where he studied at private studios of F. I. Rerberg and K. F. Yuon.
In 1906 Bogomazov returned to Kiev, and continued education at Kiev Art School. Since then he began to expose his works. Bogomazov was an active participant of exhibitions of the groups Zveno (“The Link”) and Koltso (“The Ring”). He participated in exhibitions of the Union of Russian Artists (SRKh) and Moscow Society of Independent Artists. In 1911 he traveled to Finland as reporter of the newspaper Kievskaya Mysl (“Kiev Thought”). In 1912–1915 Bogomazov taught at School for deaf and mute in Kiev. Bogomazov was close to Moscow Futurists; he took interest in the works of the Italian Futurists. In 1914 Bogomazov published the theoretical study The Art of Painting, where he developed his art conception.
In 1915 Bogomazov moved to the Caucasus; he continued to paint, and worked as a teacher. In 1917 he returned to Kiev. In 1917–1918 he taught art disciplines at Zolotonosha Commercial School, Kiev Art and Handcrafts School, the Printing Studio, the Boyar’s Primary School. Since 1919 he lectured at the First State Studio for decorative arts.
In 1919–1920 Bogomazov created designs of agitation transport, including agitation trains. In early 1920s he was head of Department for Art Education in the Ukrainian Committee for Visual Arts. In 1922–1930 Bogomazov together with V. E. Tatlin and V .G. Meller taught at Kiev Institute of Plastic Arts (since 1924 — Kiev Art Institute). In 1927 he became one of the founders of the Association of Ukrainian Revolutionary Art.
Bogomazov was buried at the Lukyanov cemetery in Kiev.
Bogomazov was one of the leaders of the Ukrainian avant-garde of the first third of the 20th century. His creative biography could be divided into two periods: Cubo-Futurism (1913–1917) and Spectralism (1917–1920).
Bogomazov’s creative work was some kind of experiment with rhythmic systems. Lines of his pictorial and graphic works were intense and dynamic; the figures were in continuous movement. Art style of Bogomazov was close to the manner of the Italian Futurists and Symbolists.
Works by Alexander Bogomazov are in many museum and private collections.
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 12.08.2020 The logistics company blames art-дилера in unpaid bills for storage of paintings As compensation, the paintings stored in the warehouse, want to sell under the hammer
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 27.01.2021 Литература: Дэвид В. Галенсон. Старые мастера и молодые гении Книга, призывающая разобраться в основных мотивах творчества и их влиянии на рынок художника
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Jeff Koons$91,07 million
- 2. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 3. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 4. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 5. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 6. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 7. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 8. Peter Doig$28,81 million
- 9. Frank Stella$28 million
- 10. Yoshitomo Nara$24,95 million
- 11. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 12. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 13. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 14. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 15. Mark Grotjahn$16,8 million
- 16. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 17. KAWS$14,7 million
- 18. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 19. Banksy$12,14 million
- 20. John Currin$12 million
- 21. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 22. Pierre Soulages$10,6 million
- 23. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 24. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million