Makarov Ivan Kuzmich
MAKAROV Ivan Kuzmich
painter and graphic artist.
born in the family of the artist Kuzma Aleksandrovich Makarov, founder of Saransk art school, the head of Arzamas-art icon painting school, a pupil and assistant AV Stupina. Art education has received under the guidance of his father, helped him in the execution of orders at the church painting and decoration of holidays in the villages of Penza province. In 1840-1845 he studied at Arzamas artistic iconographic school AV Stupina. At the same time began working as an independent artist, creating a church mural. In 1842, for drawings, sketches and sketches sent to the Board of IAH, was promoted neklassnogo (free), painter. In 1843 the Academy acquired his painting "Two mordovki Ryazan province" for the school museum.
In 1845 he moved to St. Petersburg, where as a student attended volnoprihodyaschego IAH, was engaged in the class of historical painting in Markov. In the same year "in respect of success in painting" The Academy gave her father an artist for his school plaster casts of "statues and heads. During the period of training received two small silver medals: in 1845 for a portrait and a picture "Girls on a walk in Russian Costume," in 1846 - for the drawing.
enjoy the protection of Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna. In 1846, accompanied her on a journey to Italy, Germany and France. He gave drawing lessons to her children. After completing the course in the IAH was sent for two years abroad "for improvements in skill" means the Society for the Encouragement of Artists and Maria Nikolaevna. Lived mainly in Rome. In 1855 he returned to St. Petersburg. In the same year was awarded the title of academician "for art and learning in a beautiful portrait of Arts. Worked on the orders of the imperial family, creating the icons for private orders.
has exhibited his paintings at exhibitions in the halls of IAH and the Society of exhibitions of works of art. In 1881 he held a solo exhibition in St. Petersburg.
From 1865 participated in a mural of Christ the Savior in Moscow. He performed the song "Triipostasny God" in the dome of cardboard Markov. In 1893 he was awarded for this work a gold medal and the Order of St. Anne 3rd degree.
retrospective exhibition of paintings held in 1971 in Saransk.
Makarov - one of the greatest portrait painters of the second half of the XIX century, the representative of academic art. His work characterized certain features of "salons" in terms of ability to present a model in the most favorable light, the quest for external showiness painting techniques, together with the vitality and credibility of performance. Women's and children's portraits of distinguished elegance and grace. Manners are the hallmarks of the severity of the figure, the restraint of color, often built on a combination of contiguous halftone - delicate pink, silver, bluish, light gray, fine play of color, nuances cut-off and volume, a simple single-colored background, "heel". The artist often inside track to a round or oval pattern.
Makarova works are in many museum and private collections, including the State Tretyakov Gallery, State Russian Museum, the Scientific Research Museum of Russia Academy of Arts, Mordov Republican Museum of Fine Arts. SD Erzya in Saransk and others.
- 21.03.2019 In shorts at the Tretyakov gallery Never been — and here again. Until all forces were thrown on the protection of Repin, the attackers found a breach in the security of another building — in Lavrushinsky lane. In the morning the Moscow radio station excitedly discussing a new "performance" in TG. This time naked
- 19.03.2019 Italdesign unveiled a concept car "Da Vinci" Concept electric car, inspired by the designs of the great compatriot, by the Italians introduced in the year 500-летия since the death of Leonardo
- 19.03.2019 Security for Repin: from inspection at the exit refused After damage Repin "Ivan the terrible" and the brazen theft of the work of Kuindzhi, it is feared that visitors of the blockbuster "Ilya Repin" will face a crackdown
- 19.03.2019 Omega has released a watch with the design of the Russian artist Dial and slim ceramic case of the new Rado True Thinline My Bird decorated with a feather and a picture of the mythical bird Stratim created by the artist Elena Miro
- 15.03.2019 Robbery-итальянски: instead of the original Bruegel thieves stole a copy of it Shortly before the robbery, the police switched the paintings "the Crucifixion" by Pieter Brueghel the Younger, and in the end ignorant of the robbers brought the Italian Church copy, but still caught on hidden camera
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.03.2019 Experts: the culture industry brings the US economy is 4 times more than agricultural production This conclusion is contained in a study published in March 2019, Bureau of economic analysis, U.S. (BEA) and National endowment for the arts (NEA)
- 11.12.2018 Why deduction of 5 % — is bad for artists Three months ago came into force the government decision No. 285: sellers of paintings commanded to donate 5 % of resale to an accredited organization UPRAVI in favor of the artists and heirs to copyright. Explain what's wrong with that
- 06.12.2018 As predictions have come true AI on the "Russian trading" in November 2018 Under each picture lots see real results are translated from pounds to dollars at the rate of 1.28. And compare with the forecast AI
- 27.11.2018 The Museum "Rostov Kremlin" have shown exposed the forgery of Russian avant-garde Curators of the exhibition "the Tail of the comet" Elena Basner, Yuri Avvakumov and Sergei Sazonov. Author Natalia Karofsky. Eight falshakov show specifically in a separate room. Including the scandalous "Samovar" by Malevich
- 20.11.2018 Living artists: top sales The ranking of the most expensive works of living artists — is design, talking about the role and place of the artist in art history is much less than on the age and health of the fortress
- 06.03.2019 "The year of theatre in the village of Peremilovo" In Theatrical gallery on Malaya Ordynka opened a personal exhibition of Vladimir Lyubarova
- 06.03.2019 Paintings and drawings by Anatoly Zverev gallery "vellum" On 24 February at the New Museum Aslan chehova (SPb) ended the great exhibition "Anatoly Zverev. Painting. Graphics". Most of the exposure can now be seen in Moscow
- 05.03.2019 Vladimir Kalinin in the Antique centre on the Garden For the first time in the exhibition space managed to collect more than 50 works 1960-80-х years from a private collection
- 28.02.2019 Images of women & women-художницы at exhibitions of the Russian Museum in Malaga Branch timing in the Spanish city of Malaga has opened three exhibitions: "Saints, Queens, and workers. The image of women in Russian art", "Russian artist. At the intersection of tradition and avant-garde" and "Graphics Russian artists from the collection of Christine Gmurzynska"
- 28.02.2019 "The aristocratic portrait in Russia of the XVIII — beginning of the XX century" Exhibition in the State Historical Museum presents the 120 scenic portraits painted by Rokotov, Levitsky, Borovikovsky, Tropinin, Serov and other
Login for subscribers
- 1. Leonardo da Vinci$450,3 million
- 2. Pablo Picasso$179,4 million
- 3. Qi Baishi$144 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$170,4 million
- 5. Francis Bacon$142,4 million
- 6. Alberto Giacometti$141,3 million
- 7. Edvard Munch$119,9 million
- 8. Andy Warhol$105,5 million
- 9. Roy Lichtenstein$95,4 million
- 10. Edward Hopper$91,87 million
- 11. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 12. Gustav Klimt$87,9 million
- 13. Mark Rothko$86,9 million
- 14. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 15. Claude Monet$84,7 million
- 16. Barnett Newman$84,2 million
- 17. Vincent van Gogh$82,5 million
- 18. Henri Matisse$80,7 million
- 19. Auguste Renoir$78,1 million
- 20. Peter Paul Rubens$76,7 million
- 21. Konstantin Brancusi$71 million
- 22. Cy Twombly$70,5 million
- 23. Fernand Léger$70,06 million
- 24. Willem de Kooning$68,9 million
- 25. Zao Wou-Ki$65,2 million
- 26. Paul Cezanne$60,5 million