ARTinvestment.RU 27 марта 2008
Information on the Internet project ARTinvestment.RU
ARTinvestment.RU Company Profile
ARTinvestment.RU (the official name is JSC Safe) is a Moscow-based analytic company, web portal, and a Russian fine art auction. ARTinvestment.RU operates the following resources:
- ARTinvestment Auction Database was launched in 2008. Currently it is the biggest database of Russian art auctions results in the world. The list of the database subscribers includes the leading Russian museums and art expert organizations such as the Tretyakov Gallery, the Grabar Conservation Center, the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, etc.
ARTinvestment.RU database contains 213 000 auction results for 11 000 Russian artists. It also provides 11 000 special indicators of investment risk (that reflects our position on art work’s authenticity).
- ARTinvestment.RU Auction (AI Auction) was launched in 2013. Since then it has become the leading online fine art auctions on the Russian market. AI Auction is focused of Russian paintings, drawings, sculpture, prints and ceramics. According to 2015 sales results, AI took the 2nd place on the Russian market in the fine art segment.
AI Auction holds sales every Friday all year round except Christmas holidays. While clients bid online, all lots have to be displayed in the Moscow office and available for viewings. AI Auction has carried out 155 sales during 2013-2016 period. Our average lots sold ratio is 60% which is higher than the average ratio for the Russian market. Since its launch in 2013 AI Auction became №1 by sales of such prominent post-war unofficial Soviet artists as Anatoly Zverev, Vadim Sidur, Anatoly Slepyshev, Boris Sveshnikov, etc. In 2015 AI Auction set personal price records for 21 Russian artists.
- ARTinvestment.RU art analytics web portal was launched in 2008. The focus is made on the Russian art market. The portal provides market news, schedules of auctions, special auction forecasts, art market indices and market reports.
- ARTinvestment.RU Forum is the most popular platform in Russia for art specialists, private collectors, customers, dealers and art professionals.
The specialists of ARTinvestment.RU provide their expert opinion to several important government initiatives such as the development of National Art Appraisal Standard and National Art Expertise Standard.
ARTinvestment.RU headquarters address: Moscow, Gorokhovsky pereulok, 7.
General Director – Konstantin Babulin. Chief editor – Vladimir Bogdanov.
Phone: +7 495 632 16 81
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 15.11.2017 Russia's only canvas by Caravaggio cleared from bad edits The Hermitage painting "Young man with a lute (the lute player") returned to the St. Petersburg Museum after two years of restoration and cleaning
- 07.11.2017 Announcement. Top-лот of the Auction No. 204. Yuri Annenkov It is about the future auction, which will take place from 13 to 17 November 2017, that is another week. Why announce now? The work is rare and expensive, so I wanted to give prospective bidders more time to think.
- 07.11.2017 The Tretyakov gallery has presented work Helium Korzheva A meeting of 33 picturesque and graphic works 2 Helium Korzheva was donated to the Museum by the collector Vladimir Nekrasov
- 02.11.2017 Yves Bouvier sold his Geneva company for the storage and transportation of art The company Natural Le Coultre — one of the main tenants in the Geneva Freeport — Bouvier,-видимому, was forced to sell due to the huge legal costs in litigation with Rybolovlev
- 02.11.2017 Under the portrait of a Scottish nobleman found the unfinished portrait of Mary Stuart Scenic image of the famous Scottish Queen Mary Stuart, was executed on the orders of Elizabeth I for conspiracy, hiding under a portrait of Sir John Maitland painted by Adrian Vanson
- 17.11.2017 In the footsteps of great expeditions and discoveries... November 23 auction house "Russian enamel" will hold with "Expedition" a joint auction. The event will be held in the restaurant of the Russian North "Expedition" Singing in the alley
- 17.11.2017 Rare books, manuscripts, autographs and photographs at auction "In the Nikita" In the directory — 489 lots. The auction will be held on November 23. Auction start at 19:00
- 17.11.2017 Auction JADA Auctions, Inc. (New-Йорк, USA) Auction "Russian and Soviet art" dedicated to the art of Russian artists of XIX–XX centuries, as well as works by Western European masters connected thematically with Russia, with its history and culture
- 16.11.2017 Imperial and Soviet Russia at the November auction "Russian enamel" 33-й live auction "three centuries" timed to the 100-летию the October revolution. The catalog is divided into two parts: "pre-revolutionary" and "post-revolutionary". Auction will be held on Saturday, 25 November at 14:00 at the address: Moscow, Sadovaya-Кудринская, 25
- 15.11.2017 The painting "Lovers" by Marc Chagall sold for a record $ 28.5 million Since 1990 (that's almost 27 years old) most expensive painting by Vitebsk artist, sold at public auction, was the work of "Jubilee", sold for $14.85 million But finally-то, personal record Chagall was broken
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive artists in the world. Top auction results The rating of the most expensive artists in the world headed by Leonardo Da Vinci, and ends with Paul Cezanne. The difference in price between the first and last positions of the ranking of the top-19 — 389,8 million dollars
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive sculptures in the world. Rating Argued that the sculpture is always cheaper than the picture... It is not. Three-dimensional works are also able to bring are just mind-blowing amount!
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive paintings of Russian artists Rating auction results of works of Russian art
- 16.11.2017 Living artists: top sales The ranking of the most expensive works of living artists — is design, talking about the role and place of the artist in art history is much less than on the age and health of the fortress
- 15.11.2017 Antique paper, procardia and used books in the "Russian enamel" November 11. The results of the auction Sold by 46% by lots and 44.5 % for the money. Revenue 878 thousand rubles
- 16.11.2017 In the Tretyakov gallery opens exhibition of Saryan A large exhibition in Lavrushinsky lane will present 29 beautiful works of Martiros Sergeyevich Saryan (1880-1972) from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery, the National gallery of Armenia and at Home-музея of Martiros Saryan in Yerevan
- 14.11.2017 "Quitprogram" gallery "vellum" In the framework of the "Quitprogram" will be held an exhibition "Symbolism and non-conformism", a concert of Alexei Paperny, the lecture of Valery Dudakov
- 14.11.2017 The exhibition El Lissitzky opens in two museums Today, 14 November the opening of the exhibitions of El Lissitzky in the State Tretyakov gallery on the Crimean Shaft and in the Jewish Museum and tolerance center
- 09.11.2017 Sean Scully in the Multimedia Art Museum In Moscow, the Museum of the artist, is a retrospective of the international stars of contemporary art Sean Scully. The exhibition show of abstraction, created in 1960-х years
- 02.11.2017 The exhibition of Oskar Rabin in the theatre "Peter Fomenko's Workshop" Ahead of the 90-летнего anniversary main "those" (to be celebrated January 2, 2018) in the Winter garden of the new stage of the Moscow theater "Pyotr Fomenko Workshop" an exhibition of paintings and drawings by outstanding artist-нонконформиста
Login for subscribers
- 1. Alberto Giacometti$141,7 million
- 2. Damien Hirst$100 million
- 3. Amedeo Modigliani$70,7 million
- 4. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 5. Unknown artist$57.2 million
- 6. Henri Matisse$48,8 million
- 7. Constantin Brâncuși$37,2 million
- 8. Paul Gauguin$30,96 million
- 9. Henry Moore$30,1 million
- 10. Willem de Kooning$29,28 million
- 11. Pablo Picasso$29,2 million
- 12. Unknown artist$28,6 million
- 13. Louise Bourgeois$28.16 million
- 14. Adrian de Vries$27,9 million
- 15. Alexander Calder$25,9 million
- 16. Unknown artist$23,826 million
- 17. David Smith$23,816 million
- 18. Yves Klein$22 million
- 19. Auguste Rodin$20,41 million
- 20. Unknown artist$19,1 million
- 21. Edgar Degas$18,82 million
- 22. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 23. Unknown artist$16,88 million
- 24. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 25. Donald Judd$14,16 million
- 26. Unknown artist$11,64 million
- 27. Antonio Canova$11,5 million
- 28. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million
- 29. Aristide Maillol$8,32 million
- 30. Unknown artist$8,146 million
- 31. Cy Twombly$7,7 million
- 32. Julio Gonzalez$7,45 million
- 33. Marino Marini$7,15 million
- 34. Urs Fischer$6,8 million