"The Art of Sculpture: the skill and inspiration"
ARTinvestment.RU 24 декабря 2011
The exhibition at the Russian Academy of Arts is dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the creative workshop of academic sculpture under the guidance of Vladimir Tsigal
of Arts, Zurab Tsereteli Art Gallery, 13 December 2011 - January 15, 2012
st. Prechistenka 19
Russian Academy of Arts presents the exhibition "The Art of Sculpture: the skill and inspiration," dedicated to 20th anniversary of academic creative workshop of sculpture under the guidance of Vladimir Tsigal.
Since the inception of the studio in 1991 and to date its permanent director is Vladimir E. Tsigal - a master of domestic sculpture, People's Artist of USSR, full member of Russian Academy of Arts.
VE Tsigal Born in 1917 in Odessa. As a graduate student at Moscow State Institute of Art, volunteered to go to the front. He participated in the landing at Novorossiysk and Kerch, as well as in other combat operations, the Black Sea and Baltic fleets. In 1945 he was sent to Berlin for the construction of (with L. Kerbel) monuments to the soldiers of the Red Army in Berlin, Zeelove, Kustrin. He was awarded the Order of Patriotic War II degree and military medals.
monumental works of VE Tsigal artist bright , original talent, enormous creative range, installed in many cities of our country and abroad. It is widely known for its monuments, Lieutenant-General D. Karbyshev in Moscow and Mauthausen, Tatar poet Musa Jalil in Kazan, the legendary scout Richard Sorge in Moscow and Baku, the poet Sergei Esenin, the Norwegian polar explorer F. Nansen in Moscow and other large-scale manner, strong plastic form, emotional expression distinguish the memorial complex "Heroes of the Civil and Great Patriotic War" in Novorossiysk. The work carried out in recent years, t . h. bronze sculpture of St. George, mounted on the dome of the Senate in the Kremlin, and the song "Justice" on the building of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation (in collaboration with AV Tsigal) show the ordinary skill and tremendous performance of the sculptor. No less significant and easel plastic wizard. a prominent place in her sculptural portraits occupy. The artist creates images, endearing life convincingly, with a depth of human emotions. Sincerity and genuine tragedy differ included in the exposition: "Anne Frank" and "Down with the war !».
| Vladimir Tsigal Down with war! |
| Vladimir Tsigal Anne Frank |
Source: rah.ru < /a>
More than 100 works made this bright, imbued with the atmosphere of creative exploration exposure. In a single exhibition space, presents the Wizard and a whole galaxy of young sculptors - creative workshop graduates of different years. They are distinguished by commitment to a bright, meaningful story, eloquent, an acute form, meticulous attention to detail, ability to work in a variety of materials - bronze, wood, stone, ceramics, copper , a variety of themes and genres.
In the works of young artists to follow tradition combined with modern plastic thought. Many of us are turning to a classic narrative of the historical and biblical themes ("Entry into Jerusalem. '" Calvary "by J. Yavorsky," King David "," His Highness Prince Daniel "A. Protopopov," Evening Bells "Ponomarev," The Apostle Matthew 'N. Opiok, etc.). Sorokin sculpture embodies the themes of Orthodox icons.
significant exhibition space occupied by sculptural portraits. The main thing in them - the abiding interest in the inner world of human nature and destiny of the individual. Kurochkin has created a gallery of portraits of legendary artists represented in the creative moment creation: Andrei Rublev, Van Gogh, Bourdelle. Impresses expressive image of the poet and philosopher in E. Ponomarenko. an unusual and unexpected interpretation of the image of a great artist and a scientist in the composition of S. Seryozhin "Running Leonardo».
| Seryozhin Sergei Running Leonardo |
Source: rah.ru < /a>
| OLGA Maryanovsky Diana |
Acute decorative, extraordinary compositional solutions are the work of young sculptors, including composition V. Kirillov, "Boat," "Soldier," "evangelist", close to the aesthetics of the Baroque. Next to them - an allegorical song "Diana" by O. Maryanovsky. Expression and driving dynamics permeate the song "stroller" by E. Dubrovina. Some of the associative and metaphorical, as' defeated hero "D. Surovtseva, others reported a sharp characteristic way, and still others are attracted to the genre of the composition. At the exhibition we see the historical portraits (" Ermak "K. Kubyshkina" etc.), biblical, mythological subjects, interiors, landscapes , animalistic compositions, scenes of contemporary life and characters of history. Even in the most simple motif that is accessed by artists who have their own emotional depth and ambiguity. In each work, which went on display, shows a bright personality and professional skill of their creators.
| CONSTANTINE Kubyshkin Ermak |
| KUROCHKIN Vladimir Andrei Rublev |
Source: rah.ru < /a>
VE Tsigal helps to reveal more fully the creativity of young artists. All graduates his studio found his creative method and style. Vladimir E. teaches us not be indifferent art should awaken thought, kindle the imagination, discover new worlds.
| CONSTANTINE Kubyshkin The Bacchae |
| < /a> YAVORSKAYA Igor Log in Jerusalem |
Source: rah. ru
VE Tsigal constantly reminded his disciples of the need to include in his work today, to seek new ways of development of plastic art. The basic principles of academic creative studio sculptures are high skill and culture, taste, ability to work independently, ability to fill the actual meaning of the product.
Creative Artists - graduates of the creative workshop of VE Tsigal - multifaceted and significant phenomenon of modern culture. The exhibition is a phenomenon in its entirety, unity and infinite variety of styles and copyright of artistic ideas.
Source : rah.ru
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 10.07.2020 Supreme court of Monaco has closed the case against Rybolovlev Bouvier This verdict confirmed the previous decision of the court of the country, to recognize violations and the imbalance of power between the parties during the investigation
- 10.07.2020 The July auctions of contemporary art and design Phillips in Hong Kong have brought $35 million This is the sum total of the evening and day auctions held on 9 July. This is the best result in the history of the auction house Phillips in Hong Kong
- 09.07.2020 This year's first evening auction at Sotheby's in Hong Kong has raised more than $107 million In Hong Kong dollars, the end of the first evening sale of contemporary Asian art looks even more impressive: 826 million HKD
- 09.07.2020 Jeff Koons, Gagosian Gallery and art-институции the United States received millions of dollars from the state Assistance was obtained in the framework of PPP (Paycheck Protection Program), designed to ensure that the organization was able to maintain its staff
- 08.07.2020 The Rodin Museum in Paris sell bronze sculpture to cover the losses Sales of limited edition castings of the works of Rodin, the Museum plans to earn not less than €3 million a year
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 10.07.2020 Literature: Jean-Noel Kapferer, Vincent Bastien. The Luxury Strategy The publication, according to the methodology which built their career KAWS and Kanye West
- 03.07.2020 Literature: Gigi Rosenberg. The Artist's Guide to Grant Writing Book for artists, the most often disappearing from the shelf chef-редактора ARTinvestment.RU
- 02.07.2020 Movies: "Exit through the gift shop" The pseudo-documentary film that made street-арт of marginal flow part of the global contemporary art market
- 01.07.2020 The person of the week: Dasha Delone Delaunay to a greater extent than anyone-либо from contemporary artists, can be described as expressive personality. Her work, her life — is the obvious ability to Express themselves clearly
- 01.07.2020 XXII open auction "twenty-first century. Contemporary Russian art" In: Azam Atakhanov, Andrey Bisti, Dasha Delaunay, Natalia Zhernovskaya, Igor Kislitsyn Olga Pushkareva, Kate-Анна Taguchi, Natalia Turnova, Yury Shabelnikov and Yuri Horovsky, Tatiana Yang
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
- 24.04.2020 Tretyakov gallery: exhibition of Andy Warhol will take place! A large-scale exhibition", Andy Warhol" was supposed to open today, and promised to become one of the Museum's hits of the year
- 14.04.2020 The Museum has extended the jubilee and went online Large-scale exhibition project, opened in December 2019, will run for 4 months longer — to mid-September 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million