ARTinvestment.RU 10 сентября 2010
The organizers of the exhibition for the first time trying to present and explore the twenty-year experience of Russian gender Arts
Today, 10 September, the Moscow Museum of Modern Art (Petrovka 25) will open the exhibition «ŽEN d'ART. Gender history of art in the former Soviet Union: 1989-2009 ».
One of the exciting story of post-Soviet Russia has become a gender discourse. The word "gender" and "feminism" appear in our vocabulary at the same time with the words "perestroika", "democracy", "pluralism". On the ruins of the Soviet system there art practices, which determined the new quality of public spaces - in particular, radical actionism, widely recognized and has already entered into history, art and gender, for the first time in this exhibition as an artistic phenomenon.
Adoption of the female gaze and the problem of interaction between sexes in the local contemporary art conjugate with the specifics of post-Soviet context. Soviet policy, by equalizing the rights of men and women, led to a leveling of androgynous sex differences in the society. This, however, does not contradict the presentation of the ideological space of femininity, understood by the parent function. This specific national context, to define the features of language, strategies and relevant gender perspectives of the Russian art of the nineties.
In the wake of general interest in gender-art in the early 1990's are formed and begin to actively work on the basis of university research organization "idiom" in Moscow and "Cyber-Femin Club" in St. Petersburg Center for the Arts at Pushkinskaya 10. They are an informal association of women artists and in the absence of institutional support for gender-art deploying active exhibition activities. In the long term collective exhibitions artists and artists of their personal projects reveals the growth of gender consciousness, the development of gender imagery and art.
exhibition at the Moscow Museum of Modern Art is the first attempt to present and explore the twenty-year experience of the Russian art of gender, focusing on the stages of its short history. Museum space has to reconstruct the fragments of the most important exhibitions that also allows you to save the original context of representation of works in the perspective of the formation of gender language arts. The names of the sections of the exhibition, reflects the basic terms of gender art period presented: a masquerade of identities, gender boundaries, a reflection of cultural codes, exaltation of the parent, archeology, mental, and other vulnerabilities. Thematic divisions, coupled with the labeling of products of historical documentation makes the optics for better understanding of the gender dimensions of the artwork. The works of well-known artists and artists coexist organically with projects still remain in the shadows of history and together form a multi-faceted panorama of post-Soviet gender art.
The exhibition includes works by Natalia Abalakova, Seeds Agroskin, Anna Alchuk, Tatiana Antoshina , Anne Brochet, Vita Buivid , Irene Waldron , Svetlana Vickers, German Vinogradov , «Navy" (Anna Abazieva, Elena Kovylina), Ilona Gansovsky, Ludmila throat, Alexandra Dementieva, Helena Elagina , Anatoly Zhigalov, Larissa Rezun-Zvezdotchetov , Olga Ziangirova, Natalia Kamenetsky, Elena Kovylina, Marina Koldobskaya, Maria Konstantinova , Nina Kotel, Tatyana Liberman, Marina Lyubaskinoy, Natalia Mali, Alena Martynova, Bella Matveeva, Marilyn Monroe (Vladislav Mamysheva Monroe ), Liza Morozova, Tatyana Nazarenko , Irina Nakhova , Anastasia Nelyubin, Marina Obukhova, Maria Ovchinnikova, Marina Perchikhina, Tatyana Petrova, Vera Sazhina, Aidan Salakhova , Vicki Samoilova, Oksana Sarkisyan, Tatiana Spasolomskoy, Olga Tobreluts , Natalia Turnova , Olga Florenskaya, TNF, Natalia Pershina-Yakimanskaya and Olga Yegorova (Gluklya and Heron), Tatiana Hengstler, Faith Khlebnikov, Olga Chernysheva , the group" The Fourth height (Katya Kamenev, Galina Smyrna, Dean Kim), Mary Chuykova, Alena Shakhovskoy.
exhibition is open to the public from September 11 to October 31, 2010.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 22.08.2017 Exhibition of Malevich will be held this winter at ENEA In the exhibition spaces of the "Worker and Kolkhoznitsa" November 24 will open the exhibition "Kazimir Malevich. Not only the "Black square","
- 22.08.2017 The Aivazovsky art gallery in Feodosiya need 300 million The building, designed by Aivazovsky, a major overhaul is required
- 22.08.2017 Interpol no longer looking for the leader of the art-группы "War" Dossier on Oleg Vorotnikov (Vor) with the order for the arrest and extradition removed from the Interpol website. Refusal to extradite, informally told the Minister of justice of the Czech Republic Robert Pelikan
- 22.08.2017 First drawings of famous artists Interesting selection of children's and adolescent works of Pablo Picasso, Michelangelo, Paul Klee, Albrecht Durer, etc., created in age from three to 15 years
- 21.08.2017 Monet at the Albertina Museum turned out to be fake This was done with the knowledge of management. So Vienna, the Museum celebrated the beginning of our cooperation with Samsung and advertised the release of a new TV-картины The Frame
- 17.08.2017 A library book Eugene Onegin and other rarities at auction "In the Nikita" 31 Aug house "In Nikitsky" will hold the second session of the auction No. 99. The auction will be exhibited rare books, manuscripts, autographs and photos
- 14.08.2017 Open 191-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is nine paintings, eight of the original sheets and one — draw graphics, one work, executed in mixed media, and a small author photo
- 09.08.2017 The history of everyday life of the twentieth century in rare documents on the auction "Russian enamel" 17 Aug "Antiquarium" will auction, which will display documents that illustrate daily life of the last century. A compilation of interesting historical artifacts helps to compose a picture of life, social and cultural life of the last century
- 07.08.2017 Opened 190-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eleven paintings, two sheets of the original and three — draw graphics, one work, executed in mixed media, and three small sculptures of the author
- 31.07.2017 Opened 189-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is four paintings, seven original drawings, and six — draw graphics, one work, executed in mixed media, and one small Cabinet sculpture
- 10.08.2017 Auction "Russian enamel" on August 3. A brief summary Catalogue of paintings, drawings and objects of decorative-прикладного art sold out to third. Total revenue amounted to almost 4 million rubles
- 09.08.2017 Used books in the "literary Fund" on July 27. A brief summary Inskript A. Blok, F. Sologub addressed, was sold for 2.3 million rubles, and the total amount of revenue amounted to almost 7.25 million rubles
- 25.07.2017 What can an artist do to stop the sale of their missing paintings What measures are feasible to take to the artist to quickly and independently, even before the formal legal steps? The situation with the sales missing earlier paintings now decides the artist Semyon Kozhin. AI is monitoring the situation
- 21.07.2017 Auction "Russian enamel" on July 13. A brief summary Sold 47% of the lots and 60% on money. Total revenue reached nearly 14 million.
- 19.07.2017 Auction house "KABINET" on the 1st of July. A brief summary 31-е head to auction "Antiquarium" became one of the most interesting antique and themed auctions this season
- 17.08.2017 Exhibition to 100-летию the October revolution in the Russian Museum Today in the Benois wing exhibition "Art in life". In the exhibition — more than 200 works of Soviet propaganda art of the first post-revolutionary years
- 16.08.2017 "Arkady Rylov. 1870-1939" in the Russian Museum Today opens the exhibition of classic landscape painting by Arkady Rylov. The exposition includes about a hundred works from the collection of the Russian Museum, state Tretyakov gallery, Museum-квартиры Isaak Brodsky and private collections
- 14.08.2017 Brothers Groot Bread house in Tsaritsyno Until 17 September at the Museum-заповеднике opened the exhibition "the Brothers Groote: a portraitist and tiropites. German artists at the Russian court"
- 14.08.2017 The exhibition at the Bakhrushin Lentulov was extended till 24 Sep 2017 A major exhibition of Russian avant-garde will go almost a month longer than planned. The reason — high interest of the audience
- 11.08.2017 An exhibition to 125-летию Erte Peter St.-Петербургский Museum of theatrical and musical art in September will present an exhibition of works by Erte and his contemporaries — Alphonse Mucha, Natalia Goncharova, léon Bakst, Salvador Dali etc.
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$60,00 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 5. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 6. Marc Chagall$14,85 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 9. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 10. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 11. Nicolas de Staël$9,42 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$8,48 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 24. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 25. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 26. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 27. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 28. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 29. Konstantin Makovsky$4,20 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million