Auction # 112 in the House of antique books "In the Nikita"
ARTinvestment.RU 12 марта 2018
The March 15 auction will be exhibited paintings, graphics and applied art, photographs, posters, rare art books, photographs
the Directory is made up of graphic and pictorial works of Russian and Soviet artists, books, decorated by famous artists, autographs and photos of historical figures.
Start of trading in 19:00.
In thongs old graphics organizers note: two engravings of Mayer Atlas of E. I. Koshkin's "the Trip to the Imperial Russian Embassy in the Ottoman Empire in 1793" (items 7, 8); lithograph original by A. Orlovsky "the Grand theatre" (lot of 10); lithograph "the virgin" by F. Piloty 1790-х. from the album A. Senefeld (lot 11); rare lithographic portrait of Admiral I. F. Krusenstern in 1820-х. (lot 12); the portrait of the President of the Academy of arts A. N. Venison — engraving N. N. Utkina (lot 20); two engraved and painted the watercolor view of St Petersburg by the original V. S. Sadovnikov (lot 23); engraved portrait of count Ivan Shuvalov by F. I. Jordan (lot 29); rare lithography of I. I. Shishkin "Production" 1860-х. (lot 32); five lithographs by V. A. Serov for the magazine "World of art" (lot 48-52).
In the section of painting exhibited pastel Zinaida Serebryakova "Marrakech", created during her first trip to Morocco in 1928 (lot 62) and originating from the collection of the son of the artist Serebryakova A., and two early Moscow landscape Korin from archive of a family Rossinsky-Чичаговых (lots 65, 66).
In the string of original graphics to the attention of the public is recommended, in particular, lots 78-84 — collection of reconstructions of ancient icons from the collection of the famous Russian bibliophile V. A. Krylov; pencil portrait of a girl Makovsky 1885 (lot 92); two gouaches A. N. Stepanova (lots 98, 99); title page for the anthology "Northern flowers Assyrian" N. P. Feofilaktova (lot 100); classic "Baba" F. A. Malyavin (lot 101); early gouache of A. F. Sofronova (lot 102); costume design for the play by A. Remizov 1919, work T. M. Pravosudov (lot 106); overact portrait of the artist G. Klutsis 1930-х., drawn by A. M. Kanevsky (lot 107); three avant-garde figure O. A. Pchelnikova (items 108-110); Tushev composition of M. K. Sokolov, "Paganini" (lot 112).
In a large selection of drawings by Vladimir Lebedev (lots 119-135) are sketches for the famous portraits 1920-30-х, finished the song and illustrations for children's books. Lots 159-161 — drawings of L. V. Soifertis; lots 176-178 — illustrations by V. M. Konashevich to the collection "Miracle-дерево" K. Chukovsky; lot 182 — watercolour by A. Pakhomov; as well as the original illustrations by V. D. Pivovarov (lot 228).
In the string printed graphics exposed album of M. V. Dobuzhinsky's "St. Petersburg in the twenty-first year" (lot 264); three woodcuts from a provocative series of "Wine, women and cards", 1924, V. N. Masyutin (items 266-268); portraits of A. Tolstoy and O. Forsh — autolithographies by G. S. Vereisky (lots 272, 273); "Hydrangea" — monotype E. S. Kruglikova (lot 291).
To pre-war life and life of the country include specimen copies of the labels on canned fish and meat 1920-40-х years (lot 296) and a series of posters-коллажей issued by the people's Commissariat of the USSR in 1940, They are devoted to General hygiene and combat venereal diseases (lots 297-304).
Lots 310 and 329 — colored easel autolithographies artists of the Russian abroad of A. K. Tereshkovich and Y. P. Annenkov. 324-326 —the etchings of D. P. Plavinsky with inscriptions in the address of a famous artist-ювелира of Innesi Beshentseva.
In a small section of autographs — a Decree awarding the order of Vladimir II degree, signed by Catherine II and endorsed by the Prince G. A. Potemkin (lot 346), the autograph of D. I. Mendeleev in pictures (lot 347), autographs of Anna Akhmatova, Yuri Gagarin, Vladimir Vysotsky, Mikhail Shemyakin.
Here is presented a fragment of the archives of Larisa Pyatnitskaya. Here drawings by A. Zvereva, V. Yakovlev, photographs, handwritten and typewritten materials Yu. Mamleeva, G. Sapgir (lots 370-373).
In the catalog of the auction included a part of the archives of Prince A. V. Zvenigorodsky, a special place is occupied by the photograph of Boris Pasternak 1930-х. (lot 354) with a dedicatory inscription of the poet, 1957, addressed to A.V. Zvenigorodsky. Among the art sent to the early nineteenth century offered "Pantheon of Russian authors" N. M. Karamzin and p. P. Beketov in the completeness and ownership stamp of the library P. V. Shchapova gold ink (lot 376); "memories of Sicily" A. Chertkov —атлас with 29 types of Palermo, published in typography Aug Seeds (lot 378).
In the string of rare books and catalogues on art the organizers "Review of books, prints and coins since the reign of Peter the Great and Catherine the First..." Ya Berezina-Ширяева (lot 384), the binder of the journal Satirikon in 1908, with numerous overact portraits of Russian writers and poets (lot 407), "Thirteen Octobers" Petrov with drawings by A. Poret (lot 465).
In the photographs the attention of the public is drawn to lots 528, 529 — pictures made by the artist I. S. by Gorushkina-Сорокопудовым in 1880-90-е., a selection of photos by E. N. Evzerihin (portraits of the artist V. A. Favorsky) from the collection of the Penza collector M. E. Valukin (lots 530-538) materials featuring the Moscow festival of youth and students 1957 from the collection of Moscow collector V. G. Korshunova, photos, Shemyakin and Vladimir Vysotsky in the artist's Studio in Paris (lots 573-575).
Pre-exhibition opened in the halls of the House of antique books "In the Nikita" at the address: Moscow, Nikita lane, 4A, page 1.
the Auction will be held on March 15. Start of trading in 19:00.
Phone: 7 (495) 926-41-14 (from 10 to 20, Tuesday — Saturday), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: press-релиз House of antique books "In the Nikita"
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 19.12.2018 One of the three robbers, "Dorotheum" was seized by Dutch police It is about the brazen robbery, which was recorded by surveillance cameras November 26, 2018, in Austria, the pre-auction exhibition of the auction house Dorotheum modernism
- 13.12.2018 The Pushkin Museum is likely not going to be able to buy "Venus and Adonis" by Titian Work a few years ago attributed Tiziano, the owner decided not to sell the Pushkin Museum Pushkin, despite prior arrangement
- 12.12.2018 Olafur Eliasson brought to London, 30 Greenland icebergs Installations from the melting of the icebergs on the banks of the Thames and downtown London, the artist wanted to draw the attention of residents and guests of the British capital the adverse consequences of the greenhouse effect
- 12.12.2018 Retail giant Walmart is buying Art.com Goal — to lure in the intellectual stores of young affluent buyers who are interested in art. And to resist competing Amazon.com who already has their art-направление
- 06.12.2018 "Happiness not far off" back home stronger On the embankment of the Kama river in Perm returned by the people of the letters of Boris Matrosov
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 27.11.2018 The Museum "Rostov Kremlin" have shown exposed the forgery of Russian avant-garde Curators of the exhibition "the Tail of the comet" Elena Basner, Yuri Avvakumov and Sergei Sazonov. Author Natalia Karofsky. Eight falshakov show specifically in a separate room. Including the scandalous "Samovar" by Malevich
- 20.11.2018 Living artists: top sales The ranking of the most expensive works of living artists — is design, talking about the role and place of the artist in art history is much less than on the age and health of the fortress
- 16.11.2018 The London "Russian auction" in November 2018. Forecasts ARTinvestment.RU November 26, held at Christie's Important Russian Art, November 27 — Sotheby's Russian Pictures, November 28 — Bonhams. Will still be bidding for PDI and the sale of the collection of Rostropovich-Вишневской 28 Nov 2018. But we only "scenic" auction
- 24.10.2018 How much time is "surviving" the picture to the next resale What is the payback period to be allocated for investment in the painting? How much time you need the picture to "otvisetsya"? And when it makes sense again to auction off to make money on the resale?
- 11.10.2018 Top-10 living artists List last week was headed by British artist Jenny Saville: her painting "Propped" on October 5, 2018 at a Sotheby's auction in London was sold for a record 12.4 million dollars
- 14.12.2018 Russian avant-garde from Norway. Xan and Julia Kron In the "Gallery Mikhailov" an exhibition of paintings ksana Krona, Norwegian artist-авангардиста, who for twelve years lived and worked in Russia
- 14.12.2018 Aron Buch: Healing with color In Lipetsk the gallery of modern art "Tug" on December 15 opened the exhibition by Aron Bukh, dedicated to the 95-летию since the birth of the artist. In the exhibition — works from major collections in Moscow
- 10.12.2018 "Igor Vulokh. Evolution white" in Kazan In the Gallery of modern art GMII RT before 31 January an exhibition 80-летию artist-нонконформиста Igor Vulokh (1938-2012)
- 10.12.2018 The exhibition "Piero della Francesca" in the Hermitage The works of one of the most famous artists of the XV century, Piero della Francesca art collections from Italy, Spain, Portugal, the UK show in the picket hall of the Winter Palace
- 05.12.2018 The Style Of Faberge. Excellence is timeless Exhibition in the Museum-выставочном complex "New Jerusalem" will present more than 400 works of Faberge from Faberge Museum in Baden-Бадене, the State Hermitage Museum "Peterhof", state historical Museum, etc.
Login for subscribers
- 1. Leonardo da Vinci$450,3 million
- 2. Pablo Picasso$179,4 million
- 3. Qi Baishi$144 million
- 4. Amedeo Modigliani$170,4 million
- 5. Francis Bacon$142,4 million
- 6. Alberto Giacometti$141,3 million
- 7. Edvard Munch$119,9 million
- 8. Andy Warhol$105,5 million
- 9. Roy Lichtenstein$95,4 million
- 10. Edward Hopper$91,87 million
- 11. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 12. Gustav Klimt$87,9 million
- 13. Mark Rothko$86,9 million
- 14. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 15. Claude Monet$84,7 million
- 16. Barnett Newman$84,2 million
- 17. Vincent van Gogh$82,5 million
- 18. Henri Matisse$80,7 million
- 19. Auguste Renoir$78,1 million
- 20. Peter Paul Rubens$76,7 million
- 21. Konstantin Brancusi$71 million
- 22. Cy Twombly$70,5 million
- 23. Fernand Léger$70,06 million
- 24. Willem de Kooning$68,9 million
- 25. Zao Wou-Ki$65,2 million
- 26. Paul Cezanne$60,5 million