Open 184-е the Auction
ARTinvestment.RU 26 июня 2017
Traditional twenty lots — is eight paintings, seven of the original sheets and one — lottery drawing, three of work, executed in mixed media, and a folder of sixteen autolithographs
Selected lots of the Auction № 184
Description of work this week opens fine in color full sense of space and warmed by the sun air landscape "Tree on the sea shore" (1931), the singer of the beauties of the Crimean region, master of watercolor Maximilian Voloshin. The expert stressed that our watercolor — characteristic work of Voloshin cycle types of Koktebel, written in a refined and harmonious manner with a special "voloshinski" mood and status.
Following our landscape was created in a very different style and graphic style. It would not be exaggeration even to say that the figure Voloshin it is different as day from night. Large (138 × 141 cm), very impressive (and very (!!!) heavy), interesting deep shades of blue-черного and dark-зеленого color and hard textured surface and colorful pictorial composition "Karaite cemetery No. 2" (1995) belongs to the brush Nicholas Nasedkina. The artist considers this work one of his creative success and relate to software. And for good reason. The composition of the landscape is very tectonica affects inner strength and shows the image of one of the largest cemeteries in Europe — ancient Karaite cemetery, located near cave city Chufut-Кале in Crimea — with this grief, but memory, places where history comes alive. This thing, difficult to photograph and color correction, it is necessary to see and feel personally, the monitor is not the answer.
And another kind of scenery — cityscape — represented in our collection of draw a composition "Trubnaya square" (2016) Oscar Yakovlevich Rabin, performed on the original figure, 1961.
At the intersection of the genres of landscape and still life located bright, colorful and slightly ironic work "Urban landscape with a lobster" (2014) painted by a pupil of A. Ishin, contemporary artist Alexei Vaulin.
There is in our collection and pure representative of the genre of still life — "still life with strawberries" (1950-е) Nadezhda Andreevna Udaltsova. This natural, expressive and dynamic manner of painting formulation, according to experts,made by the author in the style appropriate to the paintings, she worked in 1956, while relaxing on the Istra reservoir.
another conventional still life — large-format (160 × 120) is the composition "untitled (Brush)" Yuri Leonidovich Cooper. The artist himself has described his creative method: "I would say that striving in the paintings the effect of meditation. @Mdas important. Here I depicted the picture of a simple object: a bucket or open box... But for me it is important that it was not only a box or a bucket below the painting was the transformation of the vibration that would have forced the viewer longer to look at it, to reveal a second meaning, not just to see the box or not a box" (source: artwork2.com). These words can be rightfully attributed to our work: flickering like a pulsating, abstract background if taking the image itself and more — idea of a brush from a utilitarian space into a world of pure art. Unfortunately, the flicker of this monitor, it is necessary to see with your own eyes.
One of the most interesting works this week — "Green sea of taiga" (2011) Omsk artist raufovicha of Damira Muratova. This decorative, fun, very detailed and literal image of a "green sea."
Genre section provides expressive and striking emotional intensity the bilateral ink drawing on paper, "untitled" (1985) Eugene Iosifovicha Chubarova, made in a recognizable author's style.
Speaking of the author's manner not to mention distinctive visual language of the modern naive artist Yuri Nikolayevich tatianina, whose remarkable, often provocative works are usually unmistakably recognizable at first glance. You can verify this by looking at a couple of his works, "Dad, don't drink!" (2015) and "Mama, don't smoke!" (2015), put up in one lot at our auction.
And another interesting genre work — picture "Conductor" from a notebook "orchestra Rehearsal" (1962) Anatoly T. Zverev from the collection of D. Apsides (Sweden). The expert says the painting "is a unique and rare early cycle natural and quick sketches. Apparently, this drawing from a notebook of the artist, in which he made his sketches directly from nature orchestra in rehearsal in the Park Sokolniki".
Completes the genre of string rich detail and skillfully composed pastel "Passers-by" (2017) — elegant, very beautiful and absolutely recognizable work of one of the outstanding authors of the second Russian avant-garde Vyacheslav Vasilyevich Kalinin.
a Selection of portraits will start with an abstract "Portrait" colored pencils on paper Igor Aleksandrovich Volkom on March 5, 1966. Experts point out that this small rare work of one of the largest representatives of the Moscow unofficial art of the 1960-70-х years, apparently, belongs to a whole series of graphic improvisation — such conventional portraits easily and freely executed with colored pencils (V. S. Silaev).
Another portrait in our directory — draw sheet "Jack "Mayakovsky"" (2014) Vladimir Nikolaevich Nemukhin — peculiar arrangement known image of the famous poet by means of a unique visual language of the artist.
Loversthe Nude excite two works in 184-м the catalog of the Auction. Drawing "Nude" (1921) Antonina Fedorovna Sofronova refers to the Tver period of creativity of the artist. At this time, Sofronova, fascinated by the ideas of constructivism, as we know, he taught at the State free art studios. The expert stressed that drawing is dated by analogy with works depicting naked model, 1921. Probably drawing a Nude model were included in the studied course, and the artist had the great opportunity to try the new aesthetic ideas of constructivism in relation to the figure of a model.
"Nu" (2003) brush Aaron Froimovich Buch — is one of the most striking works of this week, expression and sense of color and plastic materials which unites the figure with the famous bukhovskogo bouquets.
the Theme of the image of women in the arts will continue expressive drawing in ink and sauce on the paper "a Spaniard in the mask. Costume design for the ballet "Gayeski" to music by E. Granados" (1940) Natalia Sergeevna Goncharova. Spanish theme, as you know, a kind of calling card of creativity Goncharova. Throughout the Paris period (beginning in 1915), the artist has repeatedly performed sketches of scenery and costumes for plays on Spanish subjects. The expert notes that, referring to the design of the ballet "Gayeski", Goncharov, "following the composer seeking inspiration in the works of Goya. She strives not for the styling, and the transmission in stage design of the atmosphere gajewska paintings".
Another example of the theatrical graphics in our directory — curious graphic sketch costumes for the play "Comedy of XVII century" the hands of one of the best authors of the first wave of the Russian avant-garde, Vladimir Evgrafovich Tatlin. Premier historical Comedy in verse by A. N. Ostrovsky was held in Moscow at the Moscow art theatre-2 October 3, 1935, respectively, and our figure can be attributed to 1930-м years of the last century.
Completes the theatrical theme is a small sketch of a theatrical backdrop for the Opera N. Rimsky-Корсакова "Sadko" made Fedor Fedorovich Fedorov tempera on cardboard in 1949. The expert points out that the sketch "was written widely, freely, in a typical Fedorovsky manner. In a small sketch, felt the scale and gravity of the master they of festivity and even of bombast". Not by chance in this performance the artist was awarded the state prize of the USSR in 1950.
And finally, a rare visitor to our collections — example interior painting — harmonious, very atmospheric, imbued with a sense of bliss and peace, noble "Interior with sofa" (1910-20-е) painted by a pupil of V. A. Serov miriskusnika Nikolai Pavlovich Ulyanov.
to complete the description of lots 184-го of the Auction is not one work, but whole 16. We are talking about the album "Sixteen autolithography" (1921) Boris Mikhailovich Kustodiev. The publication, issued by the Petrograd Committee of promotion of art books at the Russian Academy of history of material culture in the amount of 300 copies, includes 14 lithographs and a title page and leaf of contents, decorated with narrative vignettes. "Lithography gave juicy-красочным Kustodiev paintings a special touch of poetry and musicality. Becameespecially noticeable melodic rhythm of his compositions, their precise ornamentation. From the playback graph Kustodiev painting acquired new properties. Criticism noted and attractive to the eye abundance of speaking parts, scenes full of the charm of the old culture of living of the Russian merchants (source: raruss.ru)".
Those who are going first to buy a painting or drawing, would be helpful to know that no monitor ever authentic will not give works of art. Color, texture, not to mention the aura of a particular work, the impression from the meeting with her, the monitor is not subject. Good thing he can do at least wishy-washy, and not very good, on the contrary, to embellish (the last one we have, but it is fair to say it's worth). In addition, each person sees and feels by-своему. So come see all the work with my own eyes we have, Gorokhovsky, 7 (only need to call and make an appointment).
we Wish you all a good bargain and good shopping!
the Fair market price level on the works of the authors represented in the catalog of this auction can be identified in the information database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU.
On the auction AI continues to operate a virtual party "Reserve price is not reached". He appears in the final minutes of trading, so that customers have the option to kill the reserve price (for those items where it is). In other words, if you see party "Reserve price is not reached," that is a reason to continue the fight — perhaps the victory is near.
If the latter rate appears accompanied litters "Until reserve was 1 step", it means that making the next bet, you win the auction — unless, of course, who-нибудь, inspired close luck not interrupt your last words. And always a shame when participants traded a few days and especially the last couple of hours excitedly before closing suddenly stop just one step from victory. If you feel that thing — is yours, so take this step!
Note: fee from the buyer 15% of the final price of the lot.
We continue to make paintings and drawings (original and lottery) to our regular weekly auctions. About his desire to put the thing on the auction AI write firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 7 (495) 632-16-81. Rules of submission for auction AI can show sdes.
Regular auction of art and collectibles are conducted using an automated auction bidding system, available at artinvestment.ru/sales/.
In normal mode, each online-аукцион lasts for four days. But if the rate on a-либо lot done in less than 30 minutes before closing Internet-аукциона, the bidding for this lot will automatically be extended for another 30 minutes. After these 30 minutes, if not received the new rate, Internet-аукцион will be closed — otherwise it will be extended for an additional 30 minutes. Such a trading mode, as shown, making pointless attempt to postpone rates until the last seconds before the closing of the auction and encourages participants to bid in comfort mode during all days of the auction.
According to the rules of the auction,to participate in the auction, ie to bid on the proposed lots for sale may only individuals who register on the site Auction (Auction administration reserves the right to test applicants and to refuse registration without explanation). Continue to save time and money of the participants, the electronic system on behalf of each of them is trading with other participants, making the lowest possible rates to a specified amount of a participant. The minimum rates indicated in the description of each lot. If the maximum prices on the same item listed in two or more rates match, the winner is the bidder whose bid has been done before.
fee from the buyer AI Auction is set at 15% of the final price of the lot. Payment is made in rubles in cash in the office of the Auction or by wire transfer to the account of the Auction. The Auction gives buyers of permits for export outside Russia of goods purchased at auction, and does not guarantee the possibility of obtaining such permits. Sending lots outside of the Russian Federation the administration of the Auction is not possible.
ARTinvestment.RU — information-аналитический resource on the art market, the developer of a family of indices of the art-рынка and compiler ARTIMX the world's largest database of auction results for artists outside the orbit of Russian art. In its analytical work ARTinvestment.RU relies almost 190 thousand auction sales results for 10.7 thousand of Russian artists in the segments of painting, drawing and sculpture. Unique indicators of investment risk assigned by the experts ARTinvestment.RU help exclude many of the estimated mass of questionable results.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 20.09.2017 Dedicated to Banksy new graffiti Jean-Мишелю Basquiat Two new works by the mysterious street artist appeared in London near the Barbican Centre, where on Thursday opened the exhibition Basquiat
- 19.09.2017 BRAFA 2018 unveils the list of exhibitors The first international art fair of the year, the next edition of BRAFA will take place between 27 January and 4 February 2018 at Tour & Taxis (Brussels), and will bring together 132 galleries and art dealers from some 15 countries
- 18.09.2017 Mark Grotjan did not recognize his picture from the auction Phillips Auction house Phillips withdrew the forthcoming auction of contemporary art the picture seems to be grotyana after himself mark Grotjahn in your Instagram refused to recognize her as his
- 14.09.2017 Swiss photographer gave the photo contest other people's images for their The issue of plagiarism and appropriational art. Knowing that the work was borrowed from the Thai photographer and minimally modified jury immediately stripped of the Swiss award
- 12.09.2017 Video "C. P. H." could be quite different. But the Cord did not wait for Khvostov New video of the group "Leningrad", which attracted more than 11 million views on YouTube, was originally conceived as "hallucinogenia" animation. Gouache for the animators drew the artist Tails. The work lasted for six months, when the Cords abruptly changed plans
- 22.09.2017 20,000 postcards from a private collection and the most vital of the fine arts in the "Empire" September 27 will be an auction of "Postcards, photographs and books from a private collection", and on September 30 will be "an Auction of printed graphics of the XVIII–XX centuries."
- 21.09.2017 100-й auction "House of antique books in Nikitsky": rare editions and unusual format 28 September 2017 house "In Nikitsky" will hold a jubilee auction. The auction will be exhibited rare books, autographs and photographs
- 20.09.2017 16-й auction "Antiquarian book club" Auction catalog September 29, has made drawings, paintings, posters, rare books, autographs, photographs
- 19.09.2017 Monthly auction of Russian and Western European art in the house "Russian enamel" on September 23 In the directory — of paintings and drawings, antique silver, ceramics, jewelry, art glass, icons, furniture, photographs and other collectibles
- 18.09.2017 Open 196-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eight paintings, six original leaves and four — graphics and two works made in mixed media
- 22.09.2017 St. Petersburg collection "literary Fund". Auction September 14 Twice for 54 % — that money on lots. Traded mainly through the Internet — surely, the Petrograd?
- 01.09.2017 The August auctions "Cabinet". A brief summary Auction 17 August resulted in almost 1.5 million rubles (46 % of the mean estimate) and revenue rare book auction on August 24 reached 7.5 mln (59 % of the average aggregate scores of all lots)
- 17.08.2017 How to start a new collector? Idea first — sixties Buying art in a crisis is beneficial. Such an affordable price was not, perhaps, Oh, 15 years. Many people ask: how to approach the topic? Which artists should more pay attention to the auctions? What to buy to not be disappointed? Below — one of the opinions
- 14.08.2017 Artist of the week. Boris Gurvich from enterprises Filonov For the first time in the Auction AI Boris Isaakovich Gurvich. The artist was part of the first group of "Masters of analytical art" Pavel Filonov, which existed until the split of the Association in 1930. The work of Gurvich has never been offered at auction in our country
- 10.08.2017 Auction "Russian enamel" on August 3. A brief summary Catalogue of paintings, drawings and objects of decorative-прикладного art sold out to third. Total revenue amounted to almost 4 million rubles
- 14.09.2017 Icons of the Silver age will show at the Antique Salon in CHA The curator of the special exhibition "Russian icon of the silver age" at the upcoming 43-м the Cabin was Natalia Komashko, the author of the catalogue of icons of the exhibition "Art treasures of Russia", scientific Secretary of the Museum of ancient Russian culture and art named after Andrei Rublev
- 13.09.2017 The revolutionary poster exhibition opens in the Russian Museum The exhibition "Poster of the era of the revolution", dedicated to 100-летию the October revolution, represents about 100 posters by artists such as Vladimir Lebedev, D. Moore, V. Mayakovsky, V. Denis, and others.
- 08.09.2017 "Moscow through the ages" in the Tretyakov gallery To the city Day, the Tretyakov gallery prepared the exhibition of works of Moscow – from icon painting of the XVII century to the paintings of the XIX – XXI centuries About 100 exhibits from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery and private collections
- 06.09.2017 Georgy Nissky and Ilya Katz from the collection of Lubov Agafonova in RAK Russian Academy of arts the gallery "vellum" opens the exhibition "Two captains" @80 - the paintings and graphic works of two authors from the collection "Vellum" and the personal collection of Creator gallery Lubov Agafonova
- 05.09.2017 Space in the works of contemporary artists will be shown in Murmansk region The time selected for the exhibition is symbolic. 17 September 2017 marks the 160th anniversary of the birth of Konstantin Tsiolkovsky. October 4, 1957 launch date of Sputnik. Plus, in these days host the exhibition of the city of Monchegorsk is 80
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$60,00 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 5. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 6. Marc Chagall$14,85 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 9. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 10. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 11. Nicolas de Staël$9,42 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$8,48 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 24. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 25. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 26. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 27. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 28. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 29. Konstantin Makovsky$4,20 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million